MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

Galing kay PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... Higit pa

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~
22|Collision ~Power Type~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~
32|Transmission 1 ~Winter Break~

6|Discord ~To Become One~

11.3K 196 20
Galing kay PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

"Ok so is it just me or does Mob's little brother act weird around him? Like he always tells Mob to talk to him if somethings wrong instead of like talking to him about anything else." Kirishima asks. "Now that I think about it you're right he has been acting weird. Plus in that last episode it turns out Mob used that question mark percentage on those high schoolers and Ritsu." Kaminari agrees. "From the way he reacted to the news about Black Vinegar's destruction he's definitely still afraid of what happened, so there's a possibility he could be making it where Kageyama doesn't explode like that again." Izuku presents a hypothesis about Ritsu. "Hopefully we receive an answer about that soon." Iida agrees with Izuku.

EPISODE START

The screen lights up to show a flashback to when Mob showed Ritsu his powers when they were little kids. Ritsu asks his brother if he'll be able to do this too Mob says of course he'll be able to since he's his little brother.

Some of the audience look at the brothers with smiles on their faces due to how cute they were while Izuku looked at the screen with a bit of sadness as he remembered how he thought he would get a quirk since both of his parents had quirks as well only for that dream to be shattered.

Ritsu then wakes up covered in sweat as he goes downstairs and drinks a cup of water, but when he sees the running water he tries to use Psychic Powers like Mob only for them not to work at all.

"How sad." Yaoyarozu says feeling bad that Ritsu still tries to use psychic powers.

All Might feels a pit in his non-existent stomach grow as he's reminded of how he treated Izuku the day he met him and how he told him to give up on his dreams only because he was quirkless. He wished that he could go back in time and tell his past self how much of a fool he was for saying that to a kid especially one that looked up to him so much.

After the opening the scene cuts to the Spirits and Such Consultation Office where Reigen is shown to be doing a seance for a client named Hitoshi.

"Ribbit. How does he expect to pull this off?" Tsu says, confused about how Reigen'll pull off a seance.

Hitoshi asks his 'dad' how he knows English so well only for Reigen to 'log out' and then explain that he's able to translate other languages into Japanese however Hitoshi says he's ok with English as Reigen begins talking again in Japanese this time with an accent to make it sound more like an American speaking Japanese.

"Something seems suspicious about this client." Nezu says "He's definitely not telling the full truth about why he wanted to to do a seance. Especially why he's in Japan for a one when he most likely still lives in America." Aizawa says, also finding Hitoshi suspicious.

Hitoshi then asks his 'dad' to do the thing he used to do when he was a kid as Reigen stands up and then spins and does a pose from a popular show from years ago called "Junk Food Fighter Michael"

"I'd be surprised if the client stays in the room after this." Todoroki says blankly. "I would've left after the part where he said he auto translated languages and then switched accents." Tsu says. "Honestly I would've stayed the entire time just to see how far he was willing to go." Sero says, laughing at the strange pose.

Reigen then asks Hitoshi to tell him why he really came to talk to him which makes Hitoshi get angry as he then yells out to his 'dad' to tell him the password which Reigen tries to say it was his birthday only for Hitoshi to call him out saying it used the alphabet as the code as he then points a knife at Reigen telling him that with the fortune in there he'll be set for life.

"How the hell is Reigen gonna get out of this one?" Present Mic says, surprised but also worried by the jump from a father and son moment to threatening to kill Reigen.

"Why is he threatening Reigen? It's not like his dad's spirit can die again. All he's doing is getting himself locked away for a long time." Mina asks, feeling confused by the scene. "A better question why does he think there's money in there? There could just be stuff in there that his dad really liked." Kirishima questions. "It's possible his father told him there was money in there before he died or it could be the fact he doesn't expect anything other than money to be put in a safe." Yaoyarozu explains.

"Oh now I remember! The password is....

GETAJOBYOUBUM!" Reigen hits Hitoshi with a new special move called 'Cheeseburger Tornado' "This is one of Reigen's special moves where he uses his whole body like a spring and smashes his fist into his opponent's face with a powerful spin."

"Woah! That was cool!" Kirishima exclaims at the sight of a special move that actually works. "11 12 13.. Hey he even got the amount of letters right too when he told Hitoshi to get a job!" Kaminari says.

"Damn didn't expect Reigen to know how to defend himself." Present Mic sighs. "Most conmen nowadays usually know how to defend themselves. It's easier now to track down conmen after dealing with them so customers usually go after them to get their money back." Aizawa says, having dealt with many conmen fighting back against him in the past.

The scene then cuts to Onigawara explaining to his gang that someone from their school defeated Teru and explains that they're going to make the guy that did their shadow leader. The scene then cuts to Mezato grilling Mob about the incident at Black Vinegar middle. She then realizes that Teru is most likely an esper just like Mob and that the two of them fought which peaks Tome's interest. Mezato realizes Mob doesn't want to talk about the topic currently and then leaves and tells Mob that someday he'll tell her what happened.

"Would Mob even agree to be a shadow leader?" Sato asks. "If he thinks it'll make him popular then maybe." Tsu says.

After Mezato leaves, Tome then asks Mob about how he caused the incident at Black Vinegar and not aliens. She then asks that there are other espers out there which Mob confirms which makes Tome laugh to herself as she then asks if he can find them. Mob then says that Teru was the only other one he met at this point which makes Tome mention Reigen and Mob then states he can't sense Reigen because he uses a 'spiritual power' and not psychic power like him and Teru.

"And he bought that?" Jiro asks surprised. "To be fair, Mob hadn't met any other espers until recently so it would make sense he'd believe it." Sero defends Mob.

"Reigen has to be the luckiest man alive for Kageyama to believe him." Aizawa grumbles. "Or unluckiest since he has shown to have bad luck when it comes to finding spirits and fighting them." All Might says, which makes Aizawa sigh loudly as he remembers the last two times Reigen dealt with real spirits.

Tome then asks Mob on a date so the two of them can find espers together which shocks Mob.

Mineta grinds his teeth together in jealousy at the fact a middle schooler was able to go on a date with a girl before he did. "Can you stop that? The noise is very irritating." Shoji asks Mineta which makes him stop immediately as he doesn't want to get handled by him.

"Oh?" Mina says in surprise at the new possible ship blooming before her eyes just in case Tsubomi shut down Mob or got into a relationship with someone else.

Onigawara is then shown to be asking Musashi about who defeated Teru while he was passed out. Musashi then says to not involve them into his gang business since the man who did defeat Teru is a "Gentleman that usually dislikes violence."

"I'm glad Kageyama has such nice friends." Inko says with a smile. "Yeah the Body Improvement Club are such great guys!" Izuku says trying to write down the stuff he didn't last episode. "Yeah the Body Improvement Club are definitely the manliest guys we've seen so far! No disrespect to Mob of course but the B.I.C. Are just so great!" Kirishima says with a wide grin.

"I still can't believe they're middle schoolers." Midnight whispers to herself.

The scene cuts to Onigawara running into Mob and the apologizing for the fact Black Vinegar's gang kidnapped him. One of his boys apologizes to Kageyama saying that Onigawara is stupid which makes him punch him only for Ritsu to see the conversation happening and thinking that Mob is being threatened.

The scene then cuts to the student councils meeting ending only for the student councils President to call on Ritsu as he explains that since he's one of the smartest people in the nation he wants to hear his opinion on what they should do to make a bigger impact. Ritsu then says that they could possibly reprimand the delinquents in the school they could possibly make the school a peaceful environment which the President agrees with and calls it a great idea.

"That's impressive that Ritsu is only a first year in middle school and is not only a part of the student council but also one of the smartest kids in the nation." Izuku mumbles to himself as he writes down the information on Ritsu's page.

"The student councils President gives me really bad vibes." Jiro says. "Yeah something tells me he'll take the whole 'reprimanding delinquents' thing too far." Sero agrees with Jiro. "Nonsense! He was chosen for the President of the student council for a reason! He wouldn't break the council's trust by doing something ridiculous!" Iida defends the student council President. "Whatever you say man..." Kaminari whispers.

The scene cuts to Ritsu walking home as he thinks about how he has to make the school a comfortable environment for Mob until a random man on the street approaches him and gives him a card. The man's name is Mitsuura Kenji and he then asks Ritsu if he wants to make his psychic powers stronger at his lab which makes Ritsu realize he's confused him for his brother.

"Awakening lab? That sounds really sketchy." Izuku says now wondering if the man can be trusted or not. "It seems like he might have more than one person there at his lab if he's willing to wait around on the street for a single person with psychic powers. I wonder how many of them truly do have powers?" Todoroki questions. "Is nobody gonna talk about how this guy somehow knew that Mob had powers? Not only that but even knew his last name?" Sato questions. "It definitely is suspicious that this man knows about Kageyama and his powers but we don't know enough about him to instantly assume he means to harm Kageyama." Yaoyarozu says, feeling suspicious of Kenji.

Eri looks away from the screen at the mention of a lab and holds onto Mirio who holds onto her so she can calm down.

The scene cuts to Mob and Tome's 'date' as Mob points a person out only for Tome to instantly assume it's an esper while Mob wanted to say they had a unique hairstyle.

"Unique's one word to describe it all right." Jiro says, trying to figure out how that guys hair is able to stand up like that. "It looks like a leaf in fall!" Sero says while laughing with Kaminari.

The scene switches back to Ritsu who's looking at the card still as the student councils Vice President walks up to him and accuses him of loitering and says that people like him feel like doing that at times. Ritsu then questions what he means by people like him since he's just a regular middle schooler. The vice principal then says that you wouldn't find a simple and normal middle schooler anywhere in the world as he then says that he has abilities that allow him to be the center of attention he tries to play the minor role in life as he lets others outshine him. He then finishes the conversation by saying to not act like his brother which shocks Ritsu.

Then the scene cuts back to Mob this time during his training with the Body Improvement Club as he falls down onto the pavement. One of the members think he's passed out again until he says that he's fine as he gets back and continues to run while Musashi says he's building stamina.

"He's already improving! That's the power of the Body Improvement Club for ya!" Kirishima says.

"He should still get back to the school since he hurt his nose." Inko says, letting her mom side show.

The scene cuts to Ritsu at the awakening lab only to see an apartment complex only for Kenji to come out and greet him by shaking him by the shoulders. Ritsu says Kenji lied to him while Kenji leads him into a room that has a bunch of equipment as he introduces the awakening lab and that he bought out an entire apartment complex for this research as he says the other esper kids are upstairs.

"An entire apartment complex? He must be rich." Kaminari assumes. "Yeah definitely and he's so chill about it as well so that was probably just pocket money to him." Kirishima agrees.

"So there are other espers here." Todoroki confirms to himself.

Uraraka nearly faints at the thought of buying an entire apartment complex and it being mere 'pocket money' "Uraraka?! Are you ok?!" Izuku asks as he looks over at his friend. "I'm ok..." Uraraka says while trying not to think about how much money that was.

The scene then cuts back to Mob's 'date' as he senses someone and sees and adult esper with an energy that feels sickening.

"That definitely can't be good." All Might says. "Yeah hopefully Mob steers clear of that guy. Who knows how powerful adult espers are I mean they've probably honed their abilities over the years while Mob's only used it on spirits mostly." Present Mic agrees with All Might.

Mob decides to lie to Tome saying he was mistaken only for Tome to ignore him and point out someone else's weird hairstyle as her ice cream falls.

"Not the ice cream..." Uraraka says while pouting about the wasted sweets.

The scene goes back to the awakening lab as we meet all the esper kids who are Hoshino Takeshi who has very weak psychokinetic powers, Kurosaki Rei who can use clairvoyance to get one correct card out of ten while her efficiency rate is 62%, Then there's Asahi Go who can use pyrokinesis that's weaker than a dollar store lighter, and then finally there's the Shiratori brothers Daichi and Kaito who are telepaths that can talk to each other even when they're not together.

The audience is stunned by how useless most of their powers are.

"W-Well I mean they could've just gotten their powers?" Izuku says, trying to make the group seem less lame than they actually are.

"Hoshino reminds me of Aoyama." Tsu says. "Right? He even has that sparkly thing going on that Aoyama does." Jiro agrees. "I must say Hoshino is definitely a man of excellent taste. I can see he enjoys sparkling just as much as moi." Aoyama declares. "Weirdo." Both girls think at the same time.

"The only people in there with somewhat useful abilities are the Shiratori brothers but even then their powers only work on each other." Aizawa says being extremely blunt.

Bakugo fights the urge to call them extras since he's been trying to lose that habit of his recently.

Kenji after being accused of doing something to the kids explains that while he may be a son of a very wealthy family he's not special whatsoever. He doesn't believe in doing anything that can further society or science but instead he wants to become an esper himself. Which Ritsu calls a childish pipe dream but he thinks that if Kenji's able to do it he'd be interested since he's always wanted to rise to his standards.

The scene then cuts to the student council president's house as it's shown that his brother and mother are disappointed in him for not being good at his studies as he then walks into his room which is...

Filled with trash bags.

"Oh what the hell?!" Bakugo exclaims. "That's disgusting!" Jiro gags at the thought of all those trash bags and how bad they probably smell. "That is quite.... unsanitary." Yaoyarozu says, trying to not sound insulting.

"Urgh that's so damn filthy!" Present Mic says shuddering at the thought of all that trash and the possible bugs that surround them.

The scene switches to Mob and his family eating dinner as Mob bends a spoon again which causes his Mom to scold him again while Mob tries to defend himself by saying it does it on its own which causes his dad to make a joke comparing it to a fart which grosses his mother out, as Mob's mother says he should be more like Ritsu which Mob agrees to saying Ritsu is much more talented than him and doesn't so weird stuff. This angers Ritsu.

"Man this whole thing between Ritsu and Mob goes wayyyy deeper than I thought it would." Sato says as he scratches the back of his head. "Hopefully Ritsu is able to deal with his problems before the darkness within swallows him whole." Tokoyami says with a grim tone.

Ritsu is then shown to be entering a classroom as the student council's president is shown standing in front of a window waiting for him.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Izuku whispers to himself.

Ritsu questions him about why he called him out here so early as the council's president pulls out a girls recorder bag and thing removes the top of said recorder and puts it into Onigawara's desk as he tries to twist Ritsu's words about delinquents into removing them completely. The council's president then tries to convince Ritsu to help him stuff the rest of the girls recorders into Onigawara's desk. Ritsu begins to contemplate this.

"What the hell?! I know Onigawara isn't a good guy but that's way too far!" Kirishima exclaims. "How could someone do something as messed up as that?!" Kaminari says in anger. "It seems I was wrong about he student council's President..." Iida says, disappointed in the president's actions.

"Hopefully Onigawara catches him in the act." Mina says, now worried about what might happen to Onigawara if he doesn't "I agree. While Onigawara definitely should be punished for his acts as a gang member he shouldn't be framed as a pervert for them." Yaoyarozu says.

"Pardon me for insulting a child but that kid's acting like real asshat." Present Mic angrily says. "No, no you're right." Midnights agrees with Mic.

Onigawara is then shown to be running alongside Musashi. Musashi compliments Onigawara's muscles while Onigawara says he thought Musashi was going to tell him who the shadow leader was since he called him out so early. Musashi then walks up to Onigawara and then tells him the one he's fighting is inside himself and tells him he can change as he puts his hand out towards Onigawara which he sees and then agrees too as Onigawara becomes a member of the Body Improvement Club.

"I didn't expect Onigawara to join the club! Maybe being a part of it will help him stop the whole gang thing." Kirishima says somewhat forgetting about what's about to happen to Onigawara.

The scene cuts back to class 3-1 where it's revealed that the girls are all grossed out by this and then ask the student council to do something only for Komura to tell one of the girls to calm down as he whispers to Ritsu that he'll open Onigawara's desk only for Onigawara to come in as he then thinks to himself that he almost ruined his perfect attendance record while Komura questions why he's so out of breath only for Onigawara to question why he's in the classroom and he asks if something's happened only for Ritsu to open his desk and show that Onigawara 'stole' them all.

The audience is shocked to see that Ritsu actually went through with the plan in framing Onigawara.

Onigawara then realizes he's being framed as he gets enraged only for things to slowly get worse for him as Komura eggs him on as Ritsu then opens Onigawara's bag and reveal more recorder pieces in there which grosses everyone out further. Onigawara gets even angrier at this as he grabs onto Ritsu's collar and threatens him only for people in the classroom to begin calling him a pervert and when he tries to defend himself Komura makes things worse as he yells out that the perverts mad and tells everyone to run as they follow his instructions and run away.

Onigawara tries to see if anyone will be on his side and believe him only for his eyes to land on a girl he knew when they were both little that promised she would marry him when they got older. She however also calls him gross as he flies back and lands under a girls skirt further cementing him as a pervert in peoples eyes. It's then revealed that Onigawara's perfect attendance was ruined because of the incident.

The audience once again have nothing to say as they look at the screen in shock. Not only did the student councils President completely frame someone just so he can look good, but he brought Ritsu into it for no reason and for some reason Ritsu then agreed to help Kamuro! While the audience all had mixed feelings about Onigawara they could tell from the way he acted with Musashi that he was on the road to changing himself but now? Who knows what he'll do now.

Ritsu is then shown in the awakening lab again as he thinks back to Kamuro's reaction to Onigawara's social life basically being destroyed. He then throws the spoon and says he's leaving after saying that he has no psychic powers. Kenji doesn't believe him until he sees that he's gone.

Ritsu is shown walking home while Reigen walks up behind him and greets him which annoys him he then asks what he's doing wandering around his house as Reigen answers that he got a request from this area and then asks if he wants to help while Ritsu answers his saying he doesn't have special powers like his brother and Reigen is shocked by this and asks "Really? But you're Mob's little brother..." Ritsu then asks Reigen why doesn't he exorcize the ghost himself since he's a psychic.

The scene changes back to the awakening lab where Kenji reveals to Takeshi who was insulting Ritsu that he has a lot of talent.

"WHAT?!" Izuku and many others exclaim in shock. He thought Ritsu was complete powerless since he never showed any signs of having powers like Mob but clearly he was wrong... Ritsu's powers are finally showing themselves.

"I didn't expect Ritsu to actually get powers." Uraraka says in shock.

The scene cuts back to Ritsu who makes it home only to see a green ball of energy on his gate which he realizes it isn't a ballon. The energy turns around to reveal...

"DIMPLE?!"

END OF CHAPTER 6

Hey y'all hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might not be able to release chapter 7 tomorrow since I'll be spending a decent amount of time with my Grandpa and my dad's side of the family for Christmas and these chapters take me a couple hours to make a day since I have to watch part of an episode and then write it down in here then watch another part then put it in here etc etc. So sorry if I don't make a chapter tomorrow. If I don't I'll see you all on Sunday!

Hope you all have a happy holiday's!!!

-Spidey

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.3K 264 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’† 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’Žπ’π’—π’†π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 β™‘ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ β™‘ 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” π’˜π’‚π’” οΏ½...
185 0 21
The gang of Class 1-A goes to the amazing Summer training camp! They all have a blast, but they were interrupted by the league of villains again.. Li...
1.8K 14 9
(MY AU) Class 1-A has gone through some weird... events... But today was truly the most weirdest. 1-A, 1-B, The Big 3, Pro Heroes, Villains and the K...
469K 16.5K 66
A whole lot of fluff. 🌸✨Some agnst too. This is a story filled with soft Bakugo. Miyamoto Katsumi is a shy, nervous girl who came into class 1-A at...