Elite (Kill La Kill x Male Re...

Da omegaman004

During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate event... Altro

Prologue
Welcome to Honnouji
First Day
Stand up
Prove Your Worth
One Final Challenge
Elite Five
Matoi
Parasite
Promise
Guerilla
Weakness
Pigs in Human Clothing
Sudden Death
Unsettling Diferences
Out of the Chains
Raid Trip, Part I
Raid Trip, Part II
Calm Before the Storm
Into the Night
The Darkest Place in my Mind
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Far from the Madding Crowd
Family Matter
Will to Survive
Brave New World

For Days Long Gone (Rewritten)

4.6K 83 34
Da omegaman004

(A/N) Check the message board on my profile for an update.

NO ONE'S POV

Honnouji Academy

An entire tower of one star students helped Sanageyama up, as he was going to try and destroy the transmitter.

Sanageyama: CHAAAARGE!

He tried to stab the life fiber coating around the transmitter, but got knocked back, as he fell close to the other Elites.

Gamagoori: Are you alright?

Nonon: That's what you get for jumping in head first!

Inumuta: I swear you never learn...

Iori: It's a high velocity life fiber jammer. Its threads spin so fast, it-

Mako: Woah! It's like a giant rubber sock!

Aikuro: So if we don't shut that jammer off...

Tsumugu: ... We're stuck here, with our asses hanging out!

An explosion happened at the main tower.

The three siblings. Ryuko, Satsuki and (Y/N) were trying to fight Ragyo to the best of their efforts.

Satsuki jumped and actually managed to stab both of Ragyo's hands, but she simply broke off her blades and punched her away.

(Y/N) was up next, as he tried a combination of strikes on Ragyo, to no effect either. A simple swing from her hand was enough to knock him a few feet away.

Meanwhile, Ryuko wasn't having the best luck in fighting off Nui, either. She was blocking and dodging all her attacks with ease.

Nui jumped close to Ragyo, as she spoke.

Ragyo: Enough of these distractions. Now, allow me to show you who the master is.

She brought her hands together and a blinding light started shining. Everyone had to cover their eyes.

The uniforms of everyone in the courtyard started shining, as they powered down and the stars on the cloths disappeared.

Sanageyama: What the-!?

Inumuta: No way!

Nonon: My stars are gone!

Senketsu and Junketsu also powered down, shocking Ryuko and Satsuki.

Nothing had happened to Kanketsu, however.

(Y/N): What happened!?

Ragyo: Shinra Koketsu: Absolute Submission!

Ryuko: W-what's wrong, Senketsu!?

Senketsu: I can't move! That light is paralyzing me with fear!

Ragyo: Shinra Koketsu was designed to be the master of all life fibers in clothing. Those who rebel against it, trembme in fear and are redeemed powerless. This is Absolute Submission!

(Y/N): But since Kanketsu isn't clothing...

Kanketsu: ... It doesn't work on me.

Ragyo snapped her fingers, and a bunch of shutters on the transmitter opened up and the cameras inside of them projected a video on the wall.

Ragyo: Here is the world seen via satellite.

The video showed footage from people all around the world.

Ragyo: Look at all of those people. All of then wearing REVOCS clothing. When I unleash the power of Absolute Submission upon the world, the dormant life fibers in their clothing will awaken. Every human will be swallowed by their clothing and the earth will become a single piece of cloth. New life fibers will be born inside this cocoon sphere, and when the planet explodes, it will scatter across the cosmos. This is how the universe works, and you have no means of opposing me.

(Y/N): Not if-

Aikuro: Not if we have anything to say about it!

Aikuro and Tsumugu jumped up the tower. They fused their DTRs together.

(Y/N): What the fuck are you two doing!?

Aikuro, Tsumugu: As long as we're alive, we'll oppose you! In our Ultimate Double Naked DTAHHHHhhhh........

Ragyo knocked them back down with a tentacle.

(Y/N): You dumbasses...

Ragyo: How ridiculous.

She extended her hand, and another light shined.

Fallen in the sea, the Primordial Life Fiber exploded into a red liquid, as it all went up the city and into Honnouji, as it washed everyone on the courtyard with it.

Senketsu: The Primordial Life Fiber!

Ryuko: Didn't we kill that damn thing!?

Ragyo: Once it absorbs your friends, the Primordial Life Fiber will be as good as new. I am sorry. It seems you risked your lives on a plan that will fail.

(Y/N): Fail my ass!

He tried to attack Ragyo, but Nui jumped in front of him and blocked the attack.

(Y/N) I don't wanna fight you, Nui!

Nui: And why's that!? You think I'm too weak for you!? Is that it!?

(Y/N): No! Why are you still doing this!? You know she's just manipulating you!

Nui's stare went blank for a moment.

Nui: SHUT UP!

She forced (Y/N) away.

Ragyo: Dear, you are the only one who can move under Absolute Submission, but you know you can't touch me. Your plan was a failure. It's easier to just accept it.

Gamagoori: Don't count us out just yet!

Gamagoori managed to move and climb all of the stairs to the top of the tower, while carrying Nonon, Inumuta, Sanageyama and Mako.

(Y/N): Gamagoori!?

Ragyo: Your strength is admirable, I'll give you that. But humans are still slaves to clothing, and that won't change no matter what you do.

Mako then rolled down Gamagoori's back.

Mako: That's no true! That so isn't true! Ryuko's not a slave to Senketsu! In fact, none of them is a slave to the other! They're the best match of people and clothes ever-

Nui: SHUT UP! Your voice is so fucking annoying!!! DIE!

She turned her arm into a blade and went to stab Mako.

Mako: G-Gamagoori

Gamagoori: I am Honnouji Academy's Disciplinary Chair, IRA GAMAGOORI! I protect Satsuki Kiryuin and all of the students! I AM A LIVING SHIIIIIIeeeld...

Nui turned her arms into wings and went flying back towards Gamagoori.

Nui: Oh, so you wanna die too!? FINE!

She went to finish the job on Gamagoori, but Ryuko jumped in and blocked the attack. She easily just in her underwear.

Ryuko: You ain't killing anyone!

Nui: What the hell!?

Ryuko: My Kamui isn't working right now, but I can still take you on. Thanks to the life fibers in my body!

Nui: WHAT!?

Ryuko: I ain't human, and I ain't clothing either. I'm something in the middle. And for the first time, I'm glad I'm stuck with this freaky ass body! Cause I'm something your Absolute Submission shit don't work on!

They started clashing blades.

Mako was kneeling next to Gamagoori, trying to wake him up.

Mako: Please don't be dead! Wake up!

Gamagoori: Thank God you're safe, Mankanshoku... Then... It was worth it.

His head and hands fell numb.

Mako: G-Gamagoori!

Her eyes busted out a stream of tears.

Satsuki: Gamagoori!

The Elite all lowered their heads.

Sanageyama: You... God damn bitch!

(Y/N) had his head lowered, as he clenched his fists and looked up to Ragyo.

(Y/N): YOU BITCH!!

He jumped at her. They were hitting each other, but none were taking damage. (Y/N)'s attacks did nothing, while Ragyo stabbed him with the tentacles, but the wounds healed immediately.

Ragyo: Don't bother attacking me. You know you can't hurt me, dear.

(Y/N): Stop screwing with me!!

Ragyo:*sigh* Looking at you in this form fills me with regret. I could have had you... But you are too much of a fool. And you shall die as one!

She stabbed his body on both sides and pulled on the tentacles, cutting (Y/N) in half.

Satsuki, Nonon: (Y/N)!

His eyes went blank and the lower part of his body fell to the ground below, as Ragyo laughed maniacally.

Everyone thought it was over, but (Y/N) let out one last breath.

(Y/N): Kanketsu..

Ragyo: Oh? There's no.use in crying out for your Kamui no-

(Y/N): ... KAMISORI!!

Life fibers bursted out of the cut on his abdomen, regenerating his lower half back.

(Y/N) recovered and pulled his hand back.

The life fibers wrapped around his entire arm and morphed into a giant drill.

He thrusted the drill forward, as it stabbed Ragyo in the center of the chest.

The drill started spinning, as he kept forcing it through her chest.

Ragyo: N-no!

(Y/N): HAAAAAA!

He finally managed to go through her. He also forced Rei out of Shinra Koketsu, knocking her into some debris down below.

(Y/N) turned his arm back to normal and swung it, to wipe out the blood.

The stars returned to the uniforms and Satsuki and Senketsu could move again.

Ragyo put her hand over the hole in her chest.

Ragyo: H-how could you completely regenerate half of your body in just the blink of an eye...?

Kanketsu: Who would've thought, huh, Ragyo!?

(Y/N): That the perfect weapon you created for yourself would also be your downfall!

Ragyo: Damn you!

Satsuki powered back on and Ryuko put Senketsu on again.

Satsuki: You see, Ragyo? This is what the people you mocked as frauds are capable of!

Ryuko: Ragyo... Me and Senketsu, we're neither human...

Senketsu: ...Nor clothing!

Ryuko, Senketsu: This is what means to be Life Fiber Synchronize!!

They transformed, as Ryuko jumped at Ragyo and headbutted her, knocking her back.

Satsuki: Ryuko!

Satsuki threw one half of the scissor blade to her, as she grabbed the other half for herself.

(Y/N) turned his arm into a blade and jumped next to them.

Satsuki: Destroy the transmitter! Hurry!

Nonon, Inumuta, Sanageyama: Right!

They jumped in to destroy the jammer around the transmitter, but Nui stopped them with her clones.

Nui: You're never getting through me, you fucking idiots!!

Her clones and the Elite went at it. They were destroying the clones easily, but the numbers were too much.

Sanageyama: There are so many of them!

Inumuta: At this rate...

Nonon: ... We'll never reach the transmitter!

AHAHAHA!

They looked up to see Gamagoori jumping down at the transmitter.

Gamagoori: Leave the transmitter to me! I'm going to enjoy this!

He stopped his fall by grabbing the jammer.

Mako: Gamagoori!? You're alive!

Gamagoori: Of course. I was wearing the titanium belly band my relatives made as a precaution. The only damage I suffered was a tiny scratch!

Nonon: Oh, come on, you totally fainted back there and we all saw you!

Gamagoori: It's time I atoned for my behavior. Shackle Regalia: Persona Unleashed!

He activated his uniform and simply tore the jammer open.

Gamagoori: Now taste the power of my ego unleashed! Unshackled! Without shame! Behold! BAKUKAI GOUTEKI!

Tsumugu: We got it from here, big guy!

Aikuro and Tsumugu jumped up in their double DTR.

Aikuro: What's the point of getting naked, if us nudists don't strut our stuff!

They launched the DTR inside the hole Gamagoori made on the transmitter.

Tsumugu: Oh, you get naked because you like it, and you know it!

The DTR heated up and exploded inside of the transmitter.

Ragyo turned back to see what had happened.

Ragyo: No!

She didn't notice Satsuki, Ryuko and (Y/N) jumping at her.

Satsuki and Ryuko cut through both her shoulders, while (Y/N) just cut her downwards in half.

They turned around and cut at her waist. She didn't only completely fall apart because of Shinra Koketsu.

Ragyo: Impossible!

Satsuki: Your plans with the cocoon sphere have come undone, Ragyo!

Ragyo's angered face then slowly turned into a smirk.

Ragyo: Have they now?

A tentacle shot put and went past the three, towards the courtyard.

Nui was close to completely losing her mind. She was panicking and having an internal conflict with herself.

Nui: God damn it! What do I do no-

*STAB*

The tentacle from Shinra Koketsu stabbed her on the back, as she looked down and spat out some blood.

Nui: W-what?

The tentacle pulled her towards Ragyo.

Nui: Lady Ragyo...?

Ragyo: I'll need your body now, Nui.

Nui: Wait... N-no...

Ragyo: Hmph. As I expected, you are starting to break free from my rails. You really thought I wouldn't notice?

Nui's face had a look of fear, as her eyes started watering.

Nui: P-please...

Ragyo: And, in the end, every single person I thought was by my side abandoned me... Oh, well. Looks like you can't trust anyone but yourself.

Tears started rolling down the Nui's face.

Nui: I don't wanna die- Hmph!

Another tentacle wrapped around her mouth.

Ragyo: Unfortunately, you don't get to choose your fate.

The tentacle then ripped Nui's head off, as her body disintegrated into life fibers. All of them fell down to the courtyard.

(Y/N): NO!

Shinra Koketsu then absorbed her head, healing all the cuts from before, and wrapping Ragyo up in life fibers.

Ragyo: Even after all of that, you still feel so wonderful to wear, Nui!

The life fibers that had wrapped around her started shining and exploded, to reveal that the lower part of Shinra Koketsu had turned into some sort of rocket.

Satsuki, Ryuko and (Y/N) jumped down to the courtyard.

Ragyo: And now... Absolute Submission shall take over all of you!

She took off into the sky and disappeared from sight.

Ryuko: Hey, get back here!

Inumuta: I have Ragyo's objective.

The projectors showed a video on the wall.

Inumuta: She's heading straight for the REVOCS communication satellite!

Aikuro: She's gonna try to hook Shinra Koketsu up with the satellite and send the signal to the entire world!

Satsuki: All is not lost. The signal can't neutralize our Goku Uniforms, so we can still launch a counter attack.

(Y/N): How? It's not like we can just fly off to space just like that.

Just then, a bunch of life fiber cocoons started floating towards the sky.

Satsuki: It started...

(Y/N): What the hell are we-

Kanketsu: (Y/N)! We still have the threads from the core of the Primordial Life Fiber that you ripped off from your heart.

His eyes widened, as he remembered it too.

The armor around his right arm wore off to reveal that the threads were still there.

(Y/N): You genius, Kanketsu! Don't worry, guys! We still have this.

He showed the threads to everyone.

Satsuki: The threads from the Primordial Life Fiber.

(Y/N): Yeah. But I can't absorb them. Can't risk losing my mind again.

Ryuko: I'll go.

Everyone looked at me.

Ryuko: You heard me. I'll go.

...

Mako: I wanna go on a date with you!

Ryuko: Huh?

HALLELUJAH

Mako: No, listen! When you come back, I wanna go on a date with you! Girls should wear cute clothes and cute dresses if they want! They can go have ice cream, and cheese and go shopping if they want! That's the world you're fighting for! And I know you can make it happen!

It happen!

It happen!

Ryuko: Heh. It's a date

Satsuki: Go to it. The fate of humanity-

Mako: And cute clothes are in your hands!

Ryuko: You got it!

She took a deep breath.

Ryuko: You ready, Senketsu?

Senketsu: Let's do this.

She closed her eyes and prepared, as Senketsu absorbed the threads.

The closed eye on the other shoulder pad opened, as they transformed.

SENKETSU KISARAGI!

Everyone looked at her with hopeful looks, as she disappeared out of sight.

(Y/N) What do you mean "it's not here anymore"!?

Kanketsu: It isn't, man! And I can't detect it anywhere, either!

Everyone looked at him, confused.

Satsuki: What happened?

(Y/N):*sigh* Look, I don't wanna alarm anyone, but... Ryuko only absorbed two threads. And the other one disappeared.

Everyone: What!?

Sanageyama: You mean you just lost it!?

(Y/N): No! I-

Nonon: Did you even tie them up right!?

(Y/N): Of course I did!

Kanketsu: Wait, shut up! It's here...

(Y/N) looked at a spot near the west wall.

(Y/N): Oh, shit...

There it was. The lost thread, fallen on the ground. But there were other, regular life fibers around it.

They started shining and morphing together into something.

(Y/N): Heads up!

Everyone got their guard up.

The fibers started to take shape. A body, female figure. Then, long hair, then...

(Y/N): What the fuck...

Nui!

Her body had taken form. Her hair was down, it was pretty long, as it reached down to her ankles. Her bang was covering her right eye, the one that she lost, but it was visibly bleeding, as it dripped on the ground. She was also completely naked.

She had a completely blank stare. No reaction or emotion whatsoever.

(Y/N) was completely shocked. He just looked at her with no reaction.

(Y/N): Why is the back of my head burning?

He looked back and saw Nonon staring at him like she was about to commit a murder.

They just kept staring at each other. Almost like they were communicating telepathically.

(Y/N): I-I wasn't looking at her with that inte-

Nonon: I am going to cut your-

(Y/N): Whoa! O-okay... I won't look at her... See? Eyes closed!

Nonon: Good.

He turned back to Nui, his eyes closed.

*cue the suspenseful music back in*

Nui was looking at her hands.

Nui: You... Want me to... Kill?

Satsuki: Who is she talking to...?

Nui: ... Okay.

She looked up at everyone. That dead stare still on her face.

Satsuki: Nui... How are you still alive?

Nui: That's the power of the Primordial Life Fiber. It brought be back to life.

Satsuki: How did you get your hands on it?

Nui: I snatched it from (Y/N)'s arm when we clashed back there and absorbed it. I didn't even know I could absorb life fibers... Hey... Ryuko went after Ragyo, didn't she?

Satsuki: She did and she will stop her.

Nui: Oh, I know. I'm honestly hoping that Ragyo dies today.

(Y/N): W-wait. So you're not under Ragyo's control anymore?

Nui: No. I snapped during our fight and just woke up. But I was so angry that I just kept going. I didn't know what else to do.

Satsuki: Angry?

Nui: Angry at you people. Angry at the bond you all have together. I never had that. The only thing that I had in my life before Ragyo found me were my parents. But she took them away.

Her blank stare turned into bloodlust.

Nui: But now... It's telling me it needs blood.

(Y/N): Who?

Nui: The Primordial Life Fiber. It brought me back to life. And now it's hungry.

Her hand started shaking.

Nui: If it brought me my own life back, then there's nothing it can't do. This power trip... Feels incredible. I feel like I can do anything. Even this.

A explosion of shine surrounded her. It slowly died down.

(No eyepatch and no bow. Her hair is down and the bangs are covering her right eye)

The blood from her eye was running down her face, as she licked a drop of it.

Life fibers wrapped around her arm and turned into a golden blade(same as the image).

Nui: Hey, (Y/N). Why don't you go first?

(Y/N): Huh?

Nui: Let's fight. I wanna use up all of this energy I'm feeling right now. Come on.

Satsuki: (Y/N)..

(Y/N): I'll handle it.

He started walking towards her.

(Y/N): You ready, Kanketsu?

Kanketsu: You know it.

Nui: Is that a yes?

(Y/N): Bring it on... NUI!!

Nui: HAHAHA! That's what I'm talking about!

(Y/N) quickly turned his right arm into a scythe, both went running towards each other and clashed, sending a shockwave through the entire courtyard.

Nui: Bring that shit, (Y/N)! Let's blow off some steam!

He forced her away and followed it up with a kick to the face, sending her crashing into the wall.

He went for a horizontal slash with the scythe, but Nui blocked it with her blade.

They stared each other down, before Nui shot out a life fiber from her mouth, stabbing (Y/N) through the shoulder.

She bit the thread, cutting it. She the grabbed it and slammed (Y/N) down on the ground.

She went to stab him in the chest, but he rolled out of the way and did a kip up.

They stopped for a moment and stared each other down.

Nui: Nice moves.

(Y/N): You too.

Nui noticed that (Y/N) had a small smirk on his face.

Nui: Oh? So you're enjoying yourself too, huh?

He shrugged.

(Y/N): Hey, I'm a fighter. I enjoy going at it with someone on the same level as me.

Nui smirked.

Nui: Then let's keep going, fighter.

She jumped at him with a stab, he barely managed to dodge it, and went for a downard slash with the scythe, but she dodged it as well.

Kanketsu: What the hell is this? I haven't felt this fired up ever since you fought Ryuko back at the Sudden Death Runoff!

(Y/N): I'm feeling the same thing too!

The two kept going at it for a few more minutes.

They pretty much destroyed what was left of the west side of the courtyard. They were both pretty busted up and tired.

Nui: What? ... I know... Okay.

Her face returned to that look of bloodlust, as she flashed to (Y/N) at mach speed and ended up actually landing a slash across his torso.

Blood gushed out of the wound as he stumbled back and grabbed his chest.

(Y/N): Agh, shit!

She kept flashing in and out of sight, attacking (Y/N).

(Y/N): You really wanna play tge game of speed with me?

He also flashed out of sight and reapered right in front of Nui, headbutting her to the ground.

He fell back down, aiming a punch to the stomach, but Nui blocked his fist and shoved him away.

Nui exhaled in fatigue.

Nui: Time to end it.

She switched her grip on the blade to a double handed grip and rushed (Y/N).

But before she could hit him, (Y/N) coated his hands with life fibers, forming into gauntlets and blocked Nui's attack.

He then used his right hand to send Nui back and create some space, but she came back for another attack.

But this time, (Y/N) didn't have to dodge or block, because Nui just missed her attack.

That pattern kept repeating itself a few seconds and (Y/N) started to question it.

(Y/N): What the hell happened? She's basically missing point blank attacks.

She's gotta be doing this on purpose. Keep your guard up.

They kept going at it for a few more seconds until Nui said something.

Nui: This should do it.

(Y/N): Huh?

Satsuki: (Y/N), your leg!

He looked down at his right leg and it was completely wrapped in a thread.

Kanketsu: Shit! She wasn't trying to hit you, she was wrapping that thread around your leg!

Nui: Took you long enough to notice!

She then pulled on the thread and it completely sliced up (Y/N)'s leg, as he fell to one knee.

(Y/N): Fuck!

Nui: Now for the finale.

She wrapped her blade with a different looking set of life fibers.

They were black, with small red energy rays running through them.

(Y/N): What the hell?

Nui: These are corrupted life fibers. The Primordial Life Fiber reacted pretty weirdly to my body, resulting in these. The difference being that, if I cut you, you won't regenerate.

Kanketsu: What!?

Nui: Get ready, (Y/N).

Nui turned her blade sideways. It looked like she was going to cut (Y/N)'s head off.

Satsuki: No!

Satsuki started running towards them, to try and stop Nui.

Nui: I won!

Her blade was inches away from his neck

STOP IT!

A somewhat familiar voice echoed through the courtyard, as everyone looked towards the entrance of the academy.

There was a middle aged man, apparently in his 40s. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants and shoes. His hair was slicked back, with a whited out blonde color-

Aikuro, Tsumugu: What the hell!?

Nonon: What are you doing here, old man!?

By that point, (Y/N) had already recoverd from the cuts on his leg and jumped away from Nui. She herself hadn't moved a muscle yet.

(Y/N): Mr. Takahashi!? Why are you here!?

Aikuro and Tsumugu looked at (Y/N).

Tsumugu: That guy's no Takahashi...

Aikuro: He's... A former Nudist Beach researcher. His real name...

Nui dropped her blade on the ground.

Nui: D-

Aikuro: ... Is Taichi Harime.

Nui: Dad...?

Everyone had a shocked expression, but no one knew how to react.

Taichi started to slowly approach Nui.

Nui: Dad... You're alive?

Taichi: I am, sweetie. And I missed you so much.

He reached Nui and hugged her head.

Nui: I'm... I'm so sorry, dad.

Taichi: Shhh... It's okay, Nui. You're safe now. I'm here.

She returned the hug and started crying.

Nui: I'm so... So tired, dad.

They both dropped to their knees, without breaking the embrace, as Taichi also started to tear up.

Taichi: I know. I know. Get some rest, sweetie. You deserve it.

Nui: I love you, dad.

Taichi: I love you too, Nui.

A few seconds passed and it looked like Nui had fallen asleep.

(Y/N): I guess that was enough to make her snap out of the Primordial Life Fiber's bloodlust.

(Y/N) was the first one to speak.

(Y/N): Mr. Taka- I mean, Taichi. You were Nui's father all along? And a former Nudist Beach researcher on top of that?

Taichi: I was.

(Y/N): I don't understand... I saw you die that day. You were shot dead right in front of me.

Taichi: I suppose I do owe you an explanation.

He picked up Nui and left her leaning seated on a pile of debris nearby.

Taichi: Well, as you know, my real name is Taichi Harime. I'm assuming you sneaked into Ragyo's lab that day and hid somewhere, right?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Taichi: Call it a miracle, but I ended up surviving that bullet. It didn't hit any important parts of my brain, so I survived by a very close call. My wife, Yasuko, however... Wasn't so lucky.

(Y/N): I see. And I suppose that you joined Nudist Beach right after that, right?

Taichi: That was actually another lucky instance for me. You see, your father Dr. Matoi always checked the surroundings of the Kiryuin manor back then. And one of those days, he found mine and my wife's bodies in a ditch nearby. He saved my life.

Satsuki then approached (Y/N) and Taichi.

Satsuki: I remember seeing you around the manor back then, Mr. Taichi. I had no idea of what had happened to you. I'm sorry for being so blind.

Taichi: Don't apologize, miss. It was all worth it in the end. I can see you inherited your father's good will. Both of you.

(Y/N): Thank you. But, if you don't mind me asking, what about Nui?

Taichi: You see, Nui was born with a severe heart disease. In fact, she wouldn't live past the age of ten.

(Y/N): Shit...

Taichi: She lived in a hospital for her entire life. But, no matter how much mine and Yasuko's lives were, we made sure to visit her there every single day.

He looked back at Nui, still sleeping.

Taichi: *sigh* I can't imagine how sacred she was when we stopped showing up.

Nonon then approached them.

Nonon: I'm sorry to hear all of that, but how did you go from a Nudist Beach researcher to the chef of a sushi place?

Taichi looked at Aikuro and Tsumugu.

Taichi: Well, that... Is a more complicated story.

Aikuro: Yeah...

He said scratching the back of his head.

Taichi: Well, when I recovered from the bullet wound, I went back to the hospital to look for Nui. She wasn't there anymore. I knew what had happened to her, but I was too scared to accept it. So, I just went back to the Nudist Beach HQ, where I worked as a researcher for the next seven years.

Tsumugu: But then, he abandoned us because-

Aikuro: Tsumugu. Calm down.

Tsumugu: Tch...

Taichi: ... Then, two years ago, we found out that Ragyo had kidnapped Nui and infused her with life fibers. It was just too much for me to take, so I just quit.

Aikuro: Let's just say we weren't in the best terms the last time we spoke.

Taichi: I went dark, changed my name and didn't tell anyone where I was.

He approached Aikuro and Tsumugu.

Taichi: I know that we went off bad the last time, but... I'm willing to let that water run under the bridge.

Aikuro and Tsumugu pondered for a second before looking at Taichi and giving him a small smile.

Tsumugu: Yeah. Of course. I admit I was being too harsh on you.

Taichi: Good to know!

Just as he said that, something shined up in the sky.

(Y/N): Is that-

Mako: RYUKOOOO!!

A few seconds later, she landed back down with Senketsu still in his Kisaragi transformation.

The two threads that she absolved early were ejected and disintegrated almost instantly, making Senketsu revert back to his base form.

Ryuko: Agh...

She almost fell down, but (Y/N) caught her, as she looked up to him.

Ryuko: (Y/N)... We won!

Mako: RYUKO!

Mako then tackled Ryuko to the ground with a hug.

Mako: Ryuko! You did it! You and Senketsu are the best! You saved everyone and

Ryuko: Ahhh... Mako, calm down... My ribs are broken...

(Y/N) chuckled as Satsuki approached him.

Satsuki: So we finally did it.

(Y/N): Yeah. And what a ride it's been.

Satsuki: Indeed. We still have a lot to catch up on, (Y/N).

(Y/N): That's true. It feels nice to finally be able to take a breather.

Just as he said that the sun started to shine.

And as the first day of the new era began.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

20.4K 353 24
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
2.8K 43 12
Y/n had a good life with his father until it all turned around, Y/n's father was dead, his house burning to the ground and someone fleeing the scene...
162K 3.5K 41
This is the Story of how Izuku midoriya was once in his world to how he got transport to another world a world without quirks instead they have somet...
48.5K 945 20
Ryuko Matoi is traumatized by the events that occurred during her last day with Senketsu. All of the information is too much to take in for a single...