MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

Von PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... Mehr

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
6|Discord ~To Become One~
7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~
22|Collision ~Power Type~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~
32|Transmission 1 ~Winter Break~

2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~

14.6K 248 54
Von PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

"I wonder what this next episode will be about. Do you think the entire thing will be just Mob and Reigen taking down spirits?" Mina asks Kirishima as they refill on snacks. "Hmmm I'm not really sure. Though if it's all just Mob easily taking down spirit after spirit I'll be fine with that!" Kirishima says. "I hope we'll get to see more stuff with Tsubomi and Mob! They're relationship would be so cute!" Mina says while gushing about the two.

Theater room

Everyone that had left their seats sits right back at them as they prepare themselves for the second episode of Mob Psycho 100. The screen flashes white for a second signaling the beginning of an episode.

EPISODE START

"Kageyama Shigeo, also known as Mob. A second year in middle school. The second year of middle school kicks off the most sensitive period of one's life. People call it adolescence." The screen shows Mob getting ready for school and then it cuts to Multiple students doing varying things from sports, studying, a group of students hanging out, someone taking a picture, and a group of rebellious teens as it then shows Mob watching Tsubomi again.

"Ahhh too be young again." Inko says while thinking about her time in middle school. "Mom you're still young what are you talking about?" Izuku says trying to make his Mom feel better. "You're too kind Izuku." Inko pets her sons hair.

"Mob was spending that precious time working as an assistant at a psychic business for 300 yen an hour."

"Ugh don't remind me of that terrible pay." Present Mic says as he rubs his eyes at the memory. "Young Kageyama does all the work and he receives that little? How terrible." All Might says while frowning at the extremely terrible pay.

"THE REASON IS PORN SITES!" Reigen yells out while slamming his fist on the desk.

Some of the immature members of the audience laugh at the sudden yelling and mention of porn sites.

"What is he on about now?" Aizawa grumbles.

Reigen explains that the 'curse' on the clients shoulder is a one click curse and then says that even curses are being digitized now. The client doesn't believe him as he calls it hogwash but Reigen then gets behind the client and then starts to give the client a massage and then chops his shoulder repeatedly which makes the client feel good.

The screen then cuts to Reigen exorcizing the curse by using another special move...

"SORCERY CRUSH!!"

"This is one of Reigen's special moves, where relieves the stress from physical fatigue and gets rid of stiff shoulders and back pain."

"He keeps playing with my feelings by showing off his massages and how pretty he can be... How naughty~" Midnight says as she stares at the screen hungrily. Both All Might and Present Mic move away from her, feeling uncomfortable due to the way she talked.

"Damn he's really good at massages! If I ever meet someone like him I should have him give me one." Sero says thinking about how his back feels every time he's done swinging on his tape.

The client stands up and sings Reigen's praises as he asks if he can come again which Reigen obviously agrees to as the screen cuts again to show Mob saying that the 40 minute massage costs about 3,800 yen but then Reigen chides him in his head saying not to call it a massage fee but instead a 'Curse-dispelling' fee. After the client leaves Reigen pulls out some Takoyaki for him and Mob.

"Now I want some Takoyaki..." Amajiki says while holding his stomach sadly.

Reigen puts the Takoyaki in his mouth but because it's too hot he instantly spits it out and thinking it'll fall on the ground he calls it a waste but Mob catches it using his powers.

"Mob's powers are really useful... I'm so jealous..." Kaminari grumbles to himself. "Hey your quirk is useful IS useful Kaminari....as a portable phone charger." Jiro says while trying to not let herself laugh. Kaminari looks at her with a betrayed look on his face.

"Well, I can use a little ESP, and I'm different from other people, so I came to discuss that with you and ended up becoming your student. At the time, I didn't have anybody else to talk to, so I'm grateful, because you teach me various things and pay me. However, is this really okay? That's what I've been thinking lately."

"Did Kageyama finally figure out Reigen was a conman?" Iida asks somewhat hopeful Reigen was found out. "I hope so. He's a really suspicious guy." Tsu says.

Reigen assumes Mob either wants to be paid more or that he figured out that he was a fake and begins to worry as he asks Mob what he means and Mob explains that he feels like there's somethings he can only experience now instead of spending his time after school with Reigen.

"Ah." The audience said at the same time.

Reigen then explains that Mob should just stick with the going home club and continue to make money from him since this is the time he can goof off the most in his life.

"I was definitely part of the going home club in middle school." Kaminari says. "Yeah same here." "Definitely." Sero and Mineta agree with Kaminari.

The next scene shows someone quitting a club because they're called weird for being in it the group asks their president what they should and she responds by saying they have to look for a new member like their lives depended on it. The club is revealed to be the Telepathy club.

"Telepathy club? I wonder what they do?" Izuku says as he writes down a new page about the clubs president.

"They look like a bunch of slackers." Aizawa sighs as he looks at the snacks and drinks on the table.

The door is being knocked on and the one knocking on the door is revealed to be the student council Vice President Tokugawa. He immediately says the club is abolished due to them no longer having 5 members in the club. The remaining members of the club try to fight back against this which angers the Vice President.

"I'll take Iida enforcing the rules of the classroom any day over this scary guy." Mina says while Iida doesn't know if he should feel complimented or insulted by that so he stays quiet.

"Geez he really takes his job way too seriously he's definitely gonna grow up to be one of those bosses that'll fire someone over a single mistake." Jiro says while sighing "He reminds me of Aizawa sensei with that glare..." Kaminari says while shivering "What was that Kaminari?" Aizawa says while glaring at Kaminari which causes him to jump. "NOTHING SENSEI!" Kaminari yells. "Good."

The Vice President decides to give the telepathy club until the end of the day on Friday to find a new member which is only two days away. The clubs president tells the group to stop whining and that if they ask everyone they see to join the club they'll be able to snag at least one and when another club member says that recruiting season a long time ago Tome says that they've overcome multiple obstacles but the club members reply by saying "President... We haven't done a single thing.."

"If the club does nothing at all then the Vice President is right! The club should be abolished!" Iida says while chopping his hands. "I agree with Iida, a club like that has no reason to exist in fact I believe it should've been abolished even if it had 5 members." Yaoyarozu agrees with Iida.

The club then sets out by asking a bunch of students only to be shot down for multiple reasons the most common one being that it's 'creepy'

"Ouch being called creepy to your face has gotta hurt so not manly." Kirishima says while frowning at the screen.

The group stand together in despair as another member says that they might want to leave the club now and then Tome FREAKS OUT

"Woah! Talk about an overreaction!" Sero says while being surprised at the sudden out burst. "She's really lost it!" Kirishima says "I guess she really cares about the club even if they just goof off the entire time." Mina says trying to sympathize with the group of slackers.

Inukawa suddenly remember the going home club and then brings Mob into the nearly abolished club room and explains that he's not in any clubs or committees he doesn't have any friends or a girlfriend and is then called a bum by Inukawa.

"Hey Mob isn't a bum!" Mina says starting to get mad at Inukawa. "Yeah! Mob's super cool!" Kirishima says while putting his fist in the air. "M-M-M-Mob is nice." Koda says while whispering. Most of the room begins trying to defend Mob from being called a bum while people like some of the teachers and Bakugo just watch the mayhem.

Mob just agrees with what Inukawa says as Tome praises Inukawa for bringing Mob in she then introduces the other toe club members Kijibayashi and Saruta and then herself by telling Mob to call her Tome-Chan which reminds Mob of his Grandmother since they share names.

"He's so cute!" Hagakure grabs her chest to pretend she's having a heart attack from the cuteness. "He is quite adorable." Yaoyarozu agrees.

Tome tries to say that the coincidence must be fate and tries to make Mob join but because of his exorcism job today he can't which shocks and confuses Tome and Inukawa but then Inukawa remembers that Mob used to be famous in grade school for bending spoons and moving erasers around using his powers.

"So Mob used to use his powers in public before? I wonder why he stopped?" Uraraka questions. "Reigen probably told him to stop doing that when they met and he became his student so nobody that had actual powers would train him instead." Todoroki answers.

Mob after going back and forth with Tome calls Reigen and tells him about the club but then after a bit of talking Mob says he doesn't really want to join the club and when he's about to leave Tome asks for him to put her on for a second which leads to her and Reigen having an argument over Mob where she easily guess that Reigen is using Mob's powers so he can get more customers.

"She's really devoted to this club..." Yaoyarozu says while confused about why Tome is fighting so hard for a club where her and her friends just goof off in and eat snacks.

"Man she was able to figure out Reigen was a conman like that." Present Mic snaps his fingers. "Your saying that like it's hard to figure out. What middle schooler would say they have an exorcism job?" Aizawa says while trying not to fall asleep. "Fair point I guess." Mic grumbles to himself.

Reigen yells at Tome and calls her an amateur and tells her not to waste his students precious time which causes her to 'cry' which nearly makes Mob join the club until Reigen says they they're crocodile tears which then the camera shows Tome fake crying Reigen continues "Bonds, memories, and friendship... Like any of those things will disappear because a club is abolished. No! They just don't want to lose their room, their budget, and their pointless after school time, judging from what their club sounds like. See through it Mob! That shady club is going down because it's meant to go down. If you understand hurry up and come to work!"

"I mean he is right..." Iida says feeling weird about agreeing with a conman. "Yeah he is..." Izuku agrees also feeling weird about agreeing with a conman.

Inukawa then grabs Mob when he's about to leave and tells him that Tome actually believes in telepathy while him and everyone else in the club just want to goof off he says that he wants Mob to join them in their lazy little paradise. The scene shifts to show the club sulking as Saruta says that he can't find a more carefree club than this and then Kijibayashi says that Mob should think about it overnight since they have until tomorrow. Tome then says that Mob is their only hope as then the scene changes to show Mob and Reigen on the job.

"I mean at least they're being upfront about being lazy?" Kirishima says trying to find a silver lining. "That stupid ass club is going down 100%." Bakugo says out loud while being bored of the middle school drama. "Aww c'mon they've been focusing on it so much no way they just get rid of them like that!" Kaminari says hoping the club that he would definitely be in wouldn't get abolished.

Mob and Reigen talk a bit more while walking down the street as multiple people stare and gawk at Reigen.

"D-Did Reigen always have a ponytail?" Hagakure asks feeling very confused. "I don't think so?" Ojiro says.

"What is he up to now?" Aizawa says dreading the coming scene. "Now now Aizawa maybe it isn't as bad as it seems." All Might says trying to find the silver lining.

The screen pans over to the duo to show...

"...." Nobody said a word to what they saw on screen they were all dumbfounded by how far the two have gone for a job.

"Pfft-" As if he opened the gates himself Sero began to laugh uncontrollably and as did most of his friends the only ones not laughing in the audience were the overly serious people and Eri who didn't understand what was so funny.

"How embarrassing I could never got out like that!" Amajiki whisper yells as he covers his eyes. "I definitely didn't expect to see that!" Mirio says while he continues to laugh.

"O-Oh my." All Might says as he covers his face in embarrassment due to being wrong about Reigen. "Hmmmmm." Midnight says trying to figure out something. "Nemuri please don't tell me you're trying to figure out if your into that or not." Present Mic says while dreading Midnights answer. "You know me too well Hizashi~" Midnight says as Present Mic sighs loudly into his hands. Aizawa is frozen in shock from the scene.

Mob and Reigen walk up to their destination as he reveals their clients are at a private all girls high school so they had to dress like this but they're instantly caught at the gate and Reigen is pulled away as Mob is allowed to go in since the security guards think he's a student there.

"Awww you can't be mad at him for dressing up like a girl he's too cute!" Uraraka says while gushing about Mob. "He's too sweet!" Inko says with a smile.

Mob then walks to the ceiling to meet with the clients but is then instantly picked on by some school thugs that he thought were his clients. After they leave him alone on the ceiling the actual clients reveal themselves as Mari and Chihiro the three of them enter the stairwell as Mob explains that Reigen was caught at the gate and that they had to dress up as girls since he couldn't get permission to come inside the school regularly.

"Ah... I'm glad it wasn't his first choice at least." Izuku says while reminding himself of what Reigen looked like. "Yeah..." Uraraka agrees with Midoriya.

Mari apologizes and then Chihiro says that their school refuses to take them seriously. Mari and Chihiro then explain that multiple things have gone missing, some students have heard strange noises, and that even a bra was seen to be floating around once.

All of the girls were unnerved by the explanation as they all realize the spirit Mob will be dealing with was most likely a pervert when he was alive. Shoji looks at Mineta with a wary eye.

The two explain they just called the cheapest exorcist near them and somehow ended up with Mob the two make fun of him for being nervous around high school girls and sarcastically calls him reliable which he takes seriously only for them to once again mock him and say he's unreliable.

"I really don't like these two already." Jiro says while signing in annoyance. "Right? How can you just call someone you hired unreliable to their face especially when they're a middle schooler?" Hagakure says agreeing with Jiro.

The group walk around the school until Mob feels the ghosts presence slightly which makes Chihiro wonder if he's being serious or not only for Mob to feel the spirit nearby as a girl screams in the bathroom.

Shoji covers Mineta's eyes just in case. "Hey what the hell are you doing?!" Mineta screams while flailing around. "Not letting you see the inside of the girl's restroom." Shoji says as he easily holds Mineta with his appendages.

The girl that screamed explains that she saw something peaking over the bathroom stall next to her and Chihiro confirms the windows are locked and Mari says nobody ran out through the door. Mob says he's going to follow the spirit.

"Yeah Mob! Get that damn Pervert Ghost!" Jiro yells in support for Mob as the rest of the girls in the audience nod their heads in agreement.

The group once again travels around the school only to eventually end up at the school's gymnasium. Mob then explains that the spirits angry and if they keep pursuing it it'll do something. Chihiro asks what they should do and Mob says he's going to end it as he traps the spirit inside the gym.

"Woah he can even make a net type barrier around an entire building to catch a spirit?! That's so cool!" Kirishima gushes about Mob's powers. "Man that would be so useful against villains! I wish we had espers in our world!" Kaminari exclaims.

The scene cuts to girls playing basketball as the ball floats in the air above the hoop to reveal the spirit. He gets mad at Mob and asks him if he's going to try and ruin his paradise he then pops the basketball as he's revealed in full.

EVIL SPIRIT: SCENT-GHOUL

"Paradise? Ugh how disgusting can a guy get?" Jiro says before realizing who's sitting not too far away from her as she quickly turns around and shoots a glare at Mineta which shakes him to his core.

"Erase that spirit Mob!" Mina yells out with her fist in the air. "Finally some action!" Bakugo yells out starting to get excited.

The ghoul tries to punch Mob only for him to catch the punche and then completely erase the spirit's arm.

"Hell yeah!" Bakugo yells out while the tiny amount of nerd inside of him gets really excited at the display of strong powers. "He caught his punch?! So manly!" Kirishima exclaims.

"Beat up that spirit Mob!" Eri cheers for Mob which causes the rest of the big 3 to cheer for him as well though Amajiki only gives out a whisper of a cheer.

The spirit realizes it underestimated Mob as it tries to get a hostage but Mob quickly steps in front of the girl the ghost was about to grab and then erases the spirit's other arm which causes the girl to blush.

"I wonder if that counts as her having a crush on a girl or a boy since Mob is a boy but to her knowledge that's a girl." Mina thinks to herself.

Mob then quickly destroys the spirit by cutting it multiple times with his hand.

Most of the girls in the audience cheer at the sight of the pervert ghost getting destroyed while the more shy ones smile widely at the screen. Mineta feels a shiver go down his spine for some reason.

"Did you see how he cut that Spirit?! It was like Mob was a swordsman!" Kaminari tells Sero. "I know right?! That was so sick!!" Sero exclaims.

"That was so manly! Right Bakugo?" Kirishima asks Bakugo. "Yeah it was alright." Bakugo says while screaming in his head about how cool the scene was.

"Man it never gets old seeing Mob use his powers!" Present Mic yells out. "Young Kageyama truly is incredible. If he were in our reality I could see him becoming a great hero." All Might says with a smile.

After the spirit explodes Mob is then bombarded with compliments from the basketball team which causes him to blush out of embarrassment.

"Man that's probably the most attention he's gotten from a girl like ever especially more than one at the same time." Jiro says

"That lucky bastard! He gets all those hot girls to cheer for him and sing his praises!" Mineta grits his teeth as Shoji smacks the back of his head.

The spirit shows it's human form as it says how sad he is that he lost to a loser like Mob and then talks about how similar they are and asks Mob if he's playing the loser role in his youth as well  Mob then realizes the spirits not wrong about that and then asks Mob if he's living every day to the fullest as it disappears.

Mob is then shown taking a bath and then drinking a glass of milk as his brother Ritsu asks him what's wrong and Mob just says nothings wrong as the scene the switches back to Mob's school where he's about sign up to the telepathy club only for him to be interrupted by the Vice President and the club that's replacing them.

THE BODY IMPROVEMENT CLUB

"The hell?! These guys are supposed to be middle schoolers right?! How are they that jacked?!" Kaminari yells out. "Hard work and a lot of training." Kirishima says while letting out a manly tear. "That doesn't explain anything..." Kaminari pouts.

Tome then explains that the club won't be abolished since Mob was about to join. The Vice President asks Mov if he's insane and then prods Mob with question after question trying to see why Mob might want to join the telepathy club. He then asks Mob what he really wants to do which makes Mob slowly freak out about what he actually wants to do.

"What I want to do... Do I have anything I want to do? Does everyone else have something? Something enjoyable? Something I'm envious of? What are they enjoying? Clubs, hobbies, and studying? Hanging out with girls might be fun..."

"I feel really bad for Mob. He doesn't know what he wants to do." Izuku says as he stares sadly at the screen. "It's so sad seeing him like this..." Inko says

Mobs eyes widen as he remembers that he did have a dream! He wanted to confess his feelings to his first love Tsubomi and hold hands together as they walked home.

"That's so sweet!!" Mina says as she begins to tear up at the cute scene. "He's a very kind boy." Yaoyarozu says agreeing with Mina.

The scene then cuts to a flashback of Mob and Tsubomi as it shows Mob holding a frog in the air using his powers and explaining that when held in the air frogs act like they're swimming.

Most of the girls in the audience start gushing about how cute Mob and Tsubomi were as little kids.

Mob then shows Tsubomi more of his abilities but eventually she gets bored of that and in another scene where Mob loses in a race and Tsubomi compliments a guy for being fast and winning the race. Mob begins to contemplate about what he can change by joining a club.

"Poor Mob. He's probably felt like this ever since he was a little kid. I hope him and Tsubomi get together by the end of this!" Hagakure exclaims her hopes for Mob's relationship.

"Wait a minute is he gonna?" Kirishima stops himself from talking as he realizes what's about to happen and doesn't wanna spoil it for everyone.

Mob then exclaims that he'll join... The body improvement club!

"HUH?!" Most of the audience ask in surprise at the scene. "I knew it!" Some of the audience turn their attention to Kirishima. "When it showed that scene of Mob losing that race and Tsubomi complimenting that other kid while Mob thought about what he could change from joining in the club I realized he was gonna join the body improvement club instead!" Kirishima explains himself.

"Fine work deducting that Kirishima!" Nezu compliments the manly hero. "Thank you sir!" He replies back.

"Man I did not see that coming. I guess the telepathy club is gone now." Kaminari says letting out a sigh. "Well who knows if they're even gonna let Mob in? For all we know they might be muscle bound jerks who hate people that don't exercise regularly." Jiro says while being a bit wary of the group. "There's also a chance they could be nice guys as well." Sato points out. "Guess we'll have to see." Sero says turning his attention back to the screen.

"GOOD TO HAVE YOU!"

"THANK YOU!"

"Huh. I guess you were right Sato they seem to be alright guys." Jiro says surprised at the niceness of the club. "They let anybody join their club so they can improve their bodies! They're so manly!" Kirishima exclaims while letting out another tear from the sheer manliness that is the body improvement club. "We need to have a talk about you and things being manly Kirishima." Mina says while patting Kiri's shoulder.

The scene then shows an ending that is Reigen's schedule for getting ready everyday for work including smoking a cigarette, brushing his teeth, and kind of watering his plant. As he walks around the town he eventually meets up with Mob in the street which causes the black and white ending to shine with color as the two walk away as the ending ends.

Everyone in the audience enjoyed the ending and how calm it was compared to how crazy the opening of the series got.

"I wouldn't mind listening to that every episode I guess." Aizawa says while hiding his grin under his scarf. "I agree it's a lot easier to follow than the opening." All Might says while smiling.

"Man that episode was good as well! We got to see more of Mob's school life and we even got to see more action from Mob again as well! I wonder if there's any other spirit that can actually challenge him in a fight?" Kirishima says. "I just hope we see more action next episode. I hated all the dumb school shit." Bakugo sighs.

"Mob really is amazing! He gets more cool every episode!" Uraraka exclaims to her friends. "If he was a hero he'd definitely would be in the top ten really fast." Todoroki says to his friends. "Definitely! I can't wait to see the next episode and maybe even more about the Body Improvement Club!" Midoriya says with stars in his eyes. "I'm surprised none of you caught that secret meaning in that beautiful ending." Aoyama says in shock. "What do you mean secret meaning?" Iida says in confusion.

"As you saw for most of the ending it was in black and white droit? Well as you saw in the end when Reigen saw Mob it ending became colorized." Aoyama is about to continue until he's interrupted. "Obviously but where's the meaning in that?" Kaminari asks. "I was about to explain that but you quite rudely interrupted me." Aoyama looked at Kaminari while sparkling somehow. "Right sorry." Kaminari apolgzies.

"Anyways as you saw we followed Reigen for the entire ending and when he left his apartment it was all in a first person shot so it's possible that we saw how Reigen sees his life usually which is black and white and quite dull but when he sees his Mob tons of colors come out and make the world seem better for Reigen so the ending shows just how much Mob means to Reigen and it's much more than just for the money he makes him." Aoyama finishes his explanation with a snap of his fingers.

Everyone is stunned silent by the explanation of the ending and relationship between Mob and Reigen but some of the dumber members of class 1-A have something else on their mind.

"When did he get so wise?"

End Of Chapter 2

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I'm gonna try to simplify what happens in episodes so I can make writing this fic easier for myself cause explaining what happens in them fully is really hard and kinda tires my hands out a lot. I'm really looking forward to the next episode which will show Mob's first explosion!

PS. The reason why All Might is unsettled by the narrator is because he shares voices with All Mights greatest enemy himself! All For One! That's not the only person who has that VA in this series though. I would say who but I'll just save that for the next chapter. See y'all then!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 37 11
This takes place after the class of BNHA has graduated. It is about EraserMic and it is angsty, you have been warned. There is no happy ending. TW: M...
1.8K 14 9
(MY AU) Class 1-A has gone through some weird... events... But today was truly the most weirdest. 1-A, 1-B, The Big 3, Pro Heroes, Villains and the K...
25.1K 264 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’† 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’Žπ’π’—π’†π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 β™‘ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ β™‘ 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” π’˜π’‚π’” οΏ½...
466K 16.3K 66
A whole lot of fluff. 🌸✨Some agnst too. This is a story filled with soft Bakugo. Miyamoto Katsumi is a shy, nervous girl who came into class 1-A at...