[BL]I Became a Heartthrob Aft...

Od Erishi_An

I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) ... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Extra

Chapter 74

4.8K 167 24
Od Erishi_An

For the next month, Yuan Bai didn't turn on Light Brain.

    He goes out to grow carrots after breakfast every day. Most of the carrots grow by half of their power, so they can grow by themselves with the help of moonlight.

    Yuanbai used up the mana in his body in the morning, and in the afternoon, while absorbing the surrounding wood energy for cultivation, he continued to give birth to carrots.

    Fang Lin learned how to cook with him, his craftsmanship is getting better and better, changing tricks every day to cook for him.

    Yuanbai also gave birth to some watermelons, but Fang Lin was not allowed to eat it by himself. The watermelon had magical powers on the sentry, and he was afraid that he would eat too much unknowingly.

    After eating the watermelon for half a month, Yuan Bai was surprised to find that Fang Lin's level had become 2S.

    Yuan Bai: "Not bad. If you eat for a while, you can become the first 3S Sentry."

.Fang Lin asked him: "How long will it take for your mental power to reach Level 3S?"

    Since Yuanbai's mental power reached 2S level, he has been slow to improve after eating carrots.

    "Probably two, three, four, five, six, seven or eight years."

    Fang Lin is the same, the effect of eating watermelon is obviously not improved as fast as before.

    However, because of the many carrots he grows, Yuan Bai has been cultivating all day, and his cultivation level has also improved. If tested, it will probably reach 2S level.

    Life on this planet is very easy, and neither of them is impatient.

    Fang Xiao on the other side was more anxious, because Guan Qi finally had a new move recently.

    The awakening potion he studied that can stimulate the potential of the sentinel or the guide was finally taken out, and it was not secretly taken out, but was sold on the star network openly like the original white.

.After using this medicine, there is half the risk of death and half the probability of awakening. If the guide is awakened, the cloud of consciousness will be damaged, and if the sentry is awakened, mild mania will break out directly.

    A normally awakened sentry without a guide to sort out the spiritual realm, if there is no accident, it will generally be at risk of mania after more than ten years. If it is bound to a guide with a matching level early, it may not break out for a lifetime. Mania.

    The awakening potion will cause the sentinel to break out of mania. This disease was difficult to cure before, and it will only gradually change from mild to severe, and finally become incurable.

    But now the mania can be treated, and there is a cure for the original white.

    Damage to the guide's cloud of consciousness can also be treated, and Yuan Bai also has medicine.

.On the day when Yuan Bai got the news, he hung up the two therapeutic agents in his own star network store, with a price tag of 2 billion stars.

    More people scolded him on Starnet.

    With the experience of the last time, Yuan Bai doesn't care anymore, and even understands Guan Qi a little bit. If some people get something too easily, they won't cherish it, and they will even make a difference.

    Yuan Bai also thought of another thing: "As long as someone has enough stars, these two sequelae can be treated. Doesn't it meet Guan Qi's "perfect" standard?"

    Guan Qi's medicine was worth 50 million coins, which was much lower than the original white medicine.

    There are always people who think they are lucky.

    About half of the first batch of people awakened, and Yuan Bai knew where the "perfect" of Guan Qi's potion was.

.Those awakened sentries or guides did not have a mental body. Some of them had claws on their hands, while others had scales on their faces, showing varying degrees of alienation.

    Guan Qi reminded everyone in Xingwang's store not to discriminate against people of alien descent.

    At first no one took this sentence seriously. It was not until the people who used the medicine showed these symptoms that everyone suddenly understood the meaning of this sentence.

    Yuan Bai was speechless for a while, and after a long time he whispered: "...He is really a talent for studying medicine. He should be the leader of the racial equality movement."

    Seeing this, Yuan Bai changed the prices of the two therapeutic agents in the shop again.

    There are many sentinels and guides who have not used Guan Qi Awakening Elixir also need these two potions.

.The sequelae of awakening can be treated by the original white medicine. The alienated alien bloodline and the problem of no mental body cannot be solved by the original white.

    If someone sees these symptoms and is still willing to use Guan Qi's medicine, Yuan Bai no longer wants to stop it.

    Guan Qi probably has too much mental power, and his thoughts are very different from those of normal people. He did a lot of illegal human experiments in the process of researching medicine, and he still needs to be caught.

    Fang Xiao tracked down the store on the other star.com and found that it was registered by another person, not Guan Qi himself.

    It is still difficult to find where Guan Qi is hiding.

    "We can only lead him out." Fang Xiao came to discuss with Yuan Bai.

    Yuan Bai's mental power is now 2S, and it is at least half way short of reaching 3S. It is estimated to be lower than Guan Qi's mental power: "How can I catch him after he is drawn out?"

.Last time we captured Jiangling, a 2S-level sentry and guide were needed. This time to deal with Guan Qi, you may need a 3S-level sentry and guide.

    Needless to say, the guide, apart from the original white, there is no other 2S grade.

    The sentry also does not have a 3S level. Fang Lin's level is now higher than 2S level, but he is also far away from 3S level.

    Moreover, the only thing that can lead to Guan Qi is the potion that improves mental power. If he accidentally makes a mistake, let him get the potion to raise his mental power to 3S level, it will be even more difficult to deal with.

    Fang Xiao said: "I got news that he is also studying medicines to improve mental power, and he is about to succeed."

    If you wait for him to succeed, you really can't deal with it.

    Now they still have a chance.

    Fang Xiao carefully arranged it, Yuan Bai could become a rabbit, and felt that the success rate could be improved a bit, so he agreed.

.So Yuan Bairou took out a few carrots, made them into medicine, and put them on the Star Online auction.

    After so long, Yuan Bai finally came up with a potion to improve his mental power, and many people wanted to participate in the auction.

    This time, the original white set strict conditions for identity registration.

    The first, only guides above the S level can participate in the auction, and their real identity must be used.

    As soon as the conditions were announced, more people scolded Yuanbai on Starnet, all accusing him of class discrimination, and some even complained to the Guide Association.

    Min Ziyin came to contact Yuan Bai, so that he didn't have to worry and still acted according to the plan.

    Almost all guides above the S rank in the entire empire are members of the Guide Association, and only a very special few like Yuan Bai and Guan Qi are not.

    And there are no more than 1,000 guides above the S level.

.For the hundreds of people who came to register for the auction this time, Min Ziyin helped to review the identity of everyone. Not surprisingly, they all registered with the Guide Association.

    Next, the second article requires each person to pay a deposit of 2 billion stars.

    Senior guides have a high social status, most of them are rich, and almost all of them have taken it out.

    Fang Xiao checked everyone's account again. They were all in the Imperial Capital District and the Civilian District, and there were no people in the agreement area.

    They discussed this situation, and out of all the time, nine Guanqi did not personally participate, but instead controlled one of the bidders. All they had to do was to find out the controlled person.

    Yuan Bai set the auction time to be one week later. During this period, Fang Xiao has been investigating the identities of the bidders to see if they have any unusual behavior recently.

.Lu Wenyu awakened the guide and was very grateful to Yuan Bai. He often came to Fang's house to ask Mrs. Fang: "Auntie, when will cousin Fang Lin and Yuan Bai come back? I missed the last banquet. I haven't seen Cousin Fang Lin yet. "

    "Next week, we are going to bid for the potion to improve mental power. They are very busy and probably won't come back soon." Madam Fang is watering the flowers in the garden.

    Lu Wenyu also picked up a water bottle to help: "Auntie, these flowers are so beautiful. Did Yuanbai help you plant it?"

    "Um."

    "Cousin Fang Lin has a very good relationship with Yuan Bai." Lu Wenyu was a little envious. "By the way, Yuan Bai has a potion to improve mental power. Auntie, you are also a guide. Have you thought about buying some from Yuan Bai?"

    "Me? I don't need it anymore.".Mrs. Fang is of the same level as General Fang, who can help the other party to sort out the spiritual realm, and has little need for improving spiritual power. "That medicine seems to be very important. My spiritual power is enough, so I won’t bother Yuan Bai."

    "Wow, my sister, the higher the mental power, the better!" Lu Wenyu looked excited, "If I can get the potion, I must use more and be the first 3S-level guide in the entire empire."

    "What do you want such high mental power for?" Fang Xiao asked suddenly behind them.

    Lu Wenyu was taken aback, and turned around, patted his chest, "Cousin Fang Xiao, when did you come back, how come there is no sound when you walk?"

    "Are you also participating in the auction of the potion?" Fang Xiao asked him.

    "Participated." Lu Wenyu nodded, "I only realized after awakening that mental power is really a good thing. It's so convenient. I can see far away. I want to improve my mental power."

."Oh? How many potions are you going to buy?" Yuanbai took out 20 potions. This amount is far from enough to increase the mental power of the 2S-level guide, but it can be used to bring the level off.

    This time, Yuan Bai did not stipulate the number of bids per person. As long as the bidder has money, one person can buy it all.

    Lu Wenyu immediately said, "Of course, if you have a chance, you will buy it all."

    "The reserve price is 2 billion sing coins, what can you take out 40 billion sing coins?" This does not count as a price increase by others.

    Lu Wenyu choked: "Of course I don't have enough pocket money, so I borrowed some from my mother. It would be better if my cousin Fang Xiao was willing to borrow some from me."

    Fang Xiao glared at him: "I won't lend you. You won't be able to take one of them that day. Don't participate as soon as possible."

    Lu Wenyu didn't dare to talk back, peeking at Madam Fang with his cheeks puffed out.

.Mrs. Fang did not stand by his side this time: "Xiaoyu, you still don’t want to participate. You have just awakened and your mental power is not stable. The most important thing now is to learn to control your mental power and build mental power barriers. Want to improve."

    "All right."

    Lu Wenyu dejectedly agreed, and stopped discussing the topic: "Auntie, how did the pie I ate last time? It's so delicious. Is the filling in roses?"

    "Yes, it's the first time I know that roses can be eaten." Madam Fang picked some chrysanthemums, "Come with me, I will teach you how to do it."

    Lu Wenyu followed Mrs. Fang happily, and still asked: "Auntie, besides the roses, the crust of the cake also tastes very good. Isn't it made of ordinary flour?"

."No, it's flour made from special wheat. Your cousin just sent me some. We can use it today."

    "marvelous!"

    When Lu Wenyu turned his head, seeing Fang Xiao's sharp eyes, he shuddered and hid in the kitchen.

    Fang Xiao took the time to investigate every guide who participated in the auction, but Guan Qi was not so easy to expose, and everyone's recent performance was normal.

    A week later, the auction began.

    Yuan Bai deliberately took out one by one, but the last twenty potions, not surprisingly, were all auctioned away by one person at the highest price.

    This person is called Ning Yuan, a relative of the richest duchess. Some time ago, he bought the original white medicine, and after using it, he awakened the S-level guide fortunately.

    Because of the duchess as the backing, no one won him in this auction.

.When Fang Xiao investigated, he did not find any abnormalities in Ning Yuan.

    But a person who bought 20 potions was always suspicious, and he might be the person under control.

    Yuan Bai asked Fang Xiao: "What should I do, he is urging me to ship the goods?"

    Ning Yuan lives in the imperial capital area. If Qi is really around him, Fang Xiao will definitely make a lot of noise when they arrest people, affecting many innocent people.

    "Let him come personally to pick it up."

    "Where to get it?" Yuan Bai and Fang Lin are still hiding in the planting planet, and with such an obvious trap, will Guan Qi really get the bait?

    Fang Xiao pondered for a moment: "Just planet Z109, right?"

    "Why there?" That planet was the planet where Yuan Bai and Fang Lin had grown wheat before.

    Fang Xiao was only skeptical, there was no conclusive evidence: "It's just a feeling."

.Yuan Bai didn't know whether the sentinel's sixth sense was accurate, but he returned to the planting planet with Fang Lin.

    Fang Xiao asked the manager and the trainer to leave early, and arranged manpower here in advance, even Min Ziyin came to help.

    On the appointed day, Yuan Bai waited nervously for Ning Yuan's spacecraft.

    At 10 noon, when the weather was the hottest, the spacecraft finally landed on the open space in front of the manor. As soon as the hatch was opened, Yuan Bai felt a strong mental energy fluctuation.

    "coming."
.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

281K 13.2K 56
The Villain Dressed as a Little Mermaid [Interstellar] 反派穿成小人鱼[星际] Author 狩心 Status 56 Chapters Description As the villain in the book, Lin Xi commit...
32.5K 978 139
OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY(not mine) My WeChat friend... he might not be human. Jian Mei added a WeChat friend by accident. The other party didn't follow a...
9.7M 638K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
3.3M 266K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...