[BL]I Became a Heartthrob Aft...

Erishi_An द्वारा

I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) ... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Extra

Chapter 71

5K 180 22
Erishi_An द्वारा

Mrs. Fang gave Fang Lin four planting planets, of which the closest one would take a spaceship for about three days.

    They haven't heard of Guan Qi, and they don't know what the person is making. Yuan Bai needs to improve his mental strength as soon as possible, so Fang Lin took him to plant the planet.

    As soon as I got off the spacecraft, Yuanbai felt the heat coming from my face. The planet was very hot most of the time, suitable for plant growth.

    Mrs. Fang said that this place is being idle, and the manager who came to pick them up explained that it was because the temperature has risen abnormally recently and the plant growth is difficult. Based on experience, the planter plans to wait for the temperature to drop before planting, otherwise it would be a waste of seeds.

    It is also divided into a number of neat planting areas, most of the planting work is done by robots, and each planting area arranges a cultivator to monitor the growth of plants.

.The manager heard that Fang Lin was the young master who had just been found by the Fang family. He came to take charge of several planting planets. He was afraid that he would not understand the chaotic command of planting. He told him in detail about the next planting plan.

    "You are going to grow wheat next?"

    Manager: "Yes, according to the experience of the trainer, the temperature will drop in another month, and it will be more suitable for planting at that time."

    Yuan Bai popped his head out of Fang Lin's pocket and squeaked weakly.

    Fang Lin has been raising rabbits for a long time, and can almost guess what he meant, and said to the manager: "Bring me some wheat seeds."

    The Fang family has a manor here, which is usually cleaned by people. It occupies a large area and can be planted at will.

.Although the manager didn't know the use of Fang Lin's request for seeds, he moved quickly to deliver them, and when he left, he took away all the people responsible for cleaning, leaving the entire manor to Fang Lin and Yuan Bai.

    Fang Lin put the dizzy rabbit on the sofa: "Change it back."

    Yuan Bai's limbs were weak, and she groaned twice on the sofa with her tongue out.

    The rabbit is too afraid of heat and is about to suffer from heat stroke.

    "I'll turn on the air conditioner for you." Fang Lin touched his furry ears and got up and walked to the other side.

    "It's so hot here."

    The original white turned back into a human form and spread out on the sofa, sweating all over, revealing white flesh and light|I didn't want to wear clothes.

    When Fang Lin came back, he just saw his fragrant | beautiful appearance, his irritated throat tightened, he coughed twice, and put the ice water glass on his forehead: "Get up and get dressed, don't play gangsters."

.Yuan Bai stretched out his hand to cover the little rabbit in embarrassment, and couldn't help complaining: "It's really hot."

    He is usually the most afraid of being watched when he transforms, and he wants his clothes to be changed and put on him. Now he can't care about anything when he is hot.

    "The air conditioner is fully turned on. Let me wipe the sweat for you. Don't catch a cold." Fang Lin found a clean towel, wiped Yuan Bai from head to toe, and helped him up a little to feed some ice water. , Finally saved his rabbit life.

    After recovering, Yuan Bai found out what he had done, and turned back to a rabbit with a bashful bang.

    Fortunately, there is already a chill in the room, otherwise there will be heatstroke again.

    Fang Lin squeezed his tail: "I've seen it all, it's useless to change back."

    Yuan Bai can't wait to get into the gap of the sofa.

    In order to alleviate Yuan Bai's embarrassment, Fang Lin brought wheat seeds and asked him to help generate seedlings.

.The food here is very exquisite, but due to the fact that the ingredients have a mediocre taste, the original white has long been rejected, and now it happens to take this opportunity to ripen some wheat and grind it into flour, and make it by yourself.

    The wheat seedlings gave birth very quickly. After they had grown out, Fang Lin planted them in the manor. After they were planted all at once, Yuan Bai went out to give birth to them.

    The outdoor temperature was too high. Although the original white became a human form, it was still a rabbit in essence, and it was still very hot. Fang Lin could only help him fan and feed him drinks. After busying for a few hours, he finally ripened. Made a batch of wheat.

    Yuan Bai escaped into the bathroom in sweat, soaking in the bathtub and then reluctant to come out. The robot helped the rest of the work of harvesting wheat and grinding flour.

.All the servants in the manor left, Yuan Bai soaked in the bathtub again, and the heavy task of making dinner fell on Fang Lin, "After the flour is milled, what do you want to eat at night?"

    Yuan Bai immediately said: "Liangpi."

    "what is that?"

    "It's delicious, you will like it if you keep it, I will teach you, you can make it."

    "good."

    Fang Lin had good hearing. Yuan Bai was lying in the bathtub and talking. He could hear Yuan Bai's voice lazily in the kitchen. "Knead the dough first, find a basin, and put flour and water."

    "Every time you add a small amount of water, add flour to the dough when you touch your hands, and knead it into a smooth dough."

    Fang Lin asked: "How big is the dough?"

    "Probably..." Yuan Bai found it difficult to describe, and sent Fang Lin a picture with mental energy, "It's so big."

.Fang Lin had never eaten Liangpi before, and was afraid of making mistakes. He carefully followed the picture in his mind and kneaded a dough with an absolutely smooth surface and exactly the same size.

    Without hearing a reply for a long time, Yuan Bai urged on the other side: "Are you kneading it? After kneading it, find a piece of plastic wrap to cover it and leave it alone for twenty minutes."

    "Then cut the cucumber into shreds."

    Cucumbers are also born from the original white, and they are very fresh just after being picked.

    Fang Lin: "How thin is it?"

    "That's it." Yuanbai passed another picture.

    Fang Lin received the instruction, raised the knife in his hand and cut the cucumber into filaments of exactly the same size.

    Twenty minutes later, the dough woke up, Yuan Bai continued to command: "Next is to wash the face, you must ask more, I will show you directly."

.As he talked, he used mental energy to pass a few pictures over, and Fang Lin did the same, washing the dough with only gluten left, and putting the water for washing the dough on the other side to settle.

    It took a long time to settle, Fang Lin suspiciously asked Yuan Bai: "How did you think of doing this food?"

    "It's not what I thought." Yuan Bai held up the splash with a guilty conscience.

    "Is it the specialty food of your hometown?" Fang Lin asked casually.

    Yuan Bai was startled, feeling that Fang Lin had discovered that there was a change in this body. Seeing his calm look, he seemed to have accepted it a long time ago. Yuan Bai also calmed himself down and hummed softly.

    "Are there other delicious foods in your hometown?"

    "Too many, each one is delicious." Speaking of what to eat, Yuan Bai talked to him endlessly for a long time, from several major cuisines to street food.

    "I really want to taste it." .Fang Lin was drooling when he heard his description.

    Yuan Bai smiled: "If you want to eat, make it yourself, I can teach you."

    Fang Lin looked at him deeply: "Okay, can you teach me one type every day?"

    "Then you will probably study for a long time."

    "The longer the better."

    Yuan Bai felt that this was a bit ambiguous, and he didn't know if he understood it wrong, and his ears were a little hot, "The water for washing the dough has settled, let's continue."

    Fang Lin has never eaten Liangpi before, and has never seen it before. What is surprising is that he succeeded in making it according to the steps given by Yuan Bai, and the taste is particularly good.

    Yuan Bai opened his appetite and ate two bowls, the whole rabbit was much cooler, and he was content to eat.

    The only strange thing is that besides the good taste, the flour seems to have no other effect on the sentinels and guides.

."It may also be that we eat too little, and we have to eat a few more times to feel it." Yuan Bai remembered the flower seeds that Mrs. Fang asked him to help plant. "How about we try the flower cake tomorrow?"

    Fang Lin: "Good.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.8K 253 10
ဆေးကျောင်းking ညဏ် ရုပ်ရည်ချောသလောက်ပွေရှုပ်လွန်းသူ ရည်မှန်းချက်ကြီးသူ သူ့ဘဝရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ဘက်ကိုဦးနှောက်နဲ့ဘဲရွေးချယ်မယ်လို့ကြွေးကြော်ထားသော ညဏ်တော်ဝင်...
57.3K 2.3K 12
When they finally are allowed to take a 18 months break Harry surprises Louis by asking for a break too, from their marriage. Harry goes to L.A. to f...
432K 18.5K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...