[BL]I Became a Heartthrob Aft...

By Erishi_An

I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Extra

Chapter 67

4.6K 201 7
By Erishi_An

When Yuan Bai woke up in the hospital, he was very tired, couldn't open his eyes, and dumbly heard someone talking outside the door.

    "His Royal Highness, you are badly hurt, please go back and rest."

    "Is Yuanbai awake?"

    "Not yet."

    "How is the test result?"

    "The result is a bit strange. His mental power is severely damaged, but his level is shown to be C-level, which is higher than the previous E-level. Healing power is also C-level, and it was previously B-level. This is reduced."

    The doctor didn't know, but Li Hongming knew that Yuan Bai's mental power had reached 2S level before, but now his C level has dropped too much.

    "Can the damaged mental power help him recover?"

    The doctor was very embarrassed: "Sorry, my lord, we can't do it. Maybe when he wakes up, he has a better way.".They know that Yuanbai is good at medicine, and if someone can treat mental power, that person will most likely be Yuanbai himself.

    Compared with mental power, doctors are more worried about healing power: "Our understanding of healing power is limited, and his reduced healing power may be more difficult to recover."

    Yuan Bai thought that it was not difficult when he heard it, he was now consumed too much, his body was weak, and his brain was hazy, and his mana would probably be restored when he woke up.

    "His Royal Highness, Yuan Bai's inspection result is not bad, but Fang Lin's inspection result is even stranger."

    Hearing Fang Lin, Yuan Bai subconsciously thought of the crowds of monsters and the scene of Fang Lin’s injuries, and anxiously wanted to know the results of Fang Lin’s examination, but the doctor didn’t say anything. There was only the sound of turning the paper outside the door. They should be Looking through the inspection report.

    Yuan Bai wanted to see it too. As soon as he was about to release his mental energy, he felt pain like acupuncture in his brain and fainted again.

.When he woke up again, it had been half a month since he left Shaman Star.

    The doctor found that he woke up and found Li Hongming as soon as possible.

    The last time Yuan Bai woke up, he vaguely heard that Li Hongming was seriously injured. After these days, he couldn't see it at all. When Li Hongming walked into the ward, he returned to being an elegant and calm fifth prince.

    Yuan Bai asked about the follow-up situation of Saman Star.

    After he fainted that day, several other people were seriously injured by the monster group's attack, and finally they broke through the cracks in the glass wall before escaping from the pharmacy factory.

    Afterwards, Fang Xiao called for rescue in the third three-star domain, and Shaman Xing did not say that he violated the banned drugs, but prohibited inhumane drug experiments.

    Jiangling and the others created those humanoid monsters that seriously violated the local law. The monster rescue team and the guards of the agreement area united and took a long time to solve them all.

.Jiang Ling was completely destroyed by Yuan Bai's cloud of consciousness, and now he has no mental power, not as good as ordinary people. On that day, he passed out and was bitten by a monster for a long time. There was almost no part of his whole body intact. He was brought back and hanged in the medical warehouse. When he recovers a little bit, the torturer will use mental power in his brain. Search for news about that mysterious pharmacist.

    The S-level sentries that Shaman star was crazy are all locked up, and they are still unconscious. Most of them are not willing to use potions. Although they are equivalent to Jiangling’s accomplices, they are not guilty of death. Fang Xiao hopes that Yuan Baineng Bring out some watermelons to rescue them, Yuan Bai agreed.

    The rest is that Yuan Bai's own problems are more serious.

.When they returned from the spacecraft, Yuan Bai remained unconscious and frightened several people. After reaching the Imperial Capital District, Li Hongming immediately sent him to the best royal hospital. The doctors here took care of him for more than ten days. He couldn't do anything about his mental power, and instead pinned his last hope on him.

    Li Hongming looked at him with concern: "Your mental strength has dropped to C level, you should be able to improve it."

    Probably, maybe eating carrots is useful, but it has an effect on mental power.

    Yuan Bai didn't dare to use his mental power now, otherwise he would have a headache. Fortunately, his mana was restored and it was easy to give birth to carrots.

    "What about you guys, the injuries are healed?"

    "It's cured, the sentinel's resilience is very strong." Li Hongming changed his voice, then stopped talking, "but Fang Lin..."

.When I woke up last time, Yuan Bai heard the doctor mention that Fang Lin's examination result was strange. At this time, he snorted and asked anxiously: "What's wrong with Fang Lin?"

    There were too many monsters that day, Fang Face helped him block many attacks, and all his clothes were scratched. Is it because he was injured too badly to protect him?

    "Don't worry, Fang Lin's problem will be resolved soon." Li Hongming quickly calmed him.

    Yuan Bai became even more anxious when he heard: "Is he awake, where is he?"

    "Also in this hospital."

    "I'll go see him." Yuan Bai jumped directly out of the hospital bed.

    Li Hongming chased after him: "Wait, Yuan Bai, it is not convenient for him to see you now."

    Yuan Bai couldn't hear it, as a whirlwind blew to the door of Fang Lin's ward, and eagerly opened the door and shouted, "Fang Lin!"

    Seeing the situation inside, I was instantly dumbfounded.

.In the ward, Fang Lin was sitting on the bed. Madam Fang was holding him and wiping tears. Admiral Fang and Fang Xiao were standing by the bed with red eyes.

    Obviously it was an acknowledgment scene.

    "Yuan Bai." Fang Linzheng was a little confused by Madam Fang's tears, his eyes brightened when he saw Yuan Bai coming over.

    "...I'm sorry to bother you." Yuan Bai blushed and closed the door and quickly walked out.

    Until he walked back to his ward, the original white cheeks were still hot, complaining to Li Hongming: "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

    "I said it's inconvenient for him."

    Original White: "..."

    Fang Lin is a child of the Fang family. Original Bai knew about this for a long time, and he was not surprised.

    Several sentinels were injured. When the doctor checked them, they saw that Fang Lin and Fang Xiao had the same gene sequence in the first half, so they told them the strange result.

.The gossip news in the noble family always spreads very quickly. Fang Xiayang is not a child of the Fang family. Almost the entire imperial capital area knows that Fang’s family is looking for a biological child. The doctor also heard a little and saw the test results of the two. Naturally, I doubt it.

    The latter two did an appraisal and proved that they were indeed brothers.

    Fang Xiao had been looking for his brother for so long in discomfort. He was so close to him. The moment he saw the result, he felt sad and pleased.

    Admiral Fang and Madam Fang rushed over when they got the news, and then the process of acknowledging their relatives.

    The two couples were excited when they found their children, but Fang Lin's reaction was mediocre. He had been an orphan for so many years, and suddenly it was difficult for him to adapt to having parents.

    Mrs. Fang heard that Fang Lin had excellent grades in the Mecha Department, and immediately said that in the future, Admiral Fang would arrange for him to enter the military department.

.Fang Lin didn't respond when he heard it. He could also enter the military by his own strength.

    Yuan Bai broke in unexpectedly. Seeing Fang Lin's attitude, Mrs. Fang silently changed her rhetoric, and then easily abducted her son home.

    The next day, Fang Lin came to see Yuan Bai and said that he was going back to Fang's house. Yuan Bai was still surprised. He hadn't thought of looking for his biological parents before. How could he be willing to go back so soon?

    Fang Lin explained: "Mother said that there are four planting planets in Fang's family, all of which are idle and want to let me take care of them. I immediately thought of you. We can plant all these planets with carrots and watermelons."

    Original White: "..."

    A planet full of carrots, this is really possible.

    Don't talk about Fang Lin, Yuan Bai has moved a little, and Mrs. Fang has really chosen the right person.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
180K 8.7K 77
Shen MuAn is kindergarten teacher. He is usually like to read bloody drama novel. Suddenly one day, his world merged with the world in the book. He d...
151K 8.5K 90
Stimulating To Be Raised By A Virtual Lover被虚拟恋人养真刺激 Author(s) 咬猫耳朵 Status in COO 90 chapters (Completed) Description People need kryptonite to suppo...
432K 18.5K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...