I'm Glad You Came (One Direct...

بواسطة inactiveLRH

"Love is like a staircase, it has its ups and downs, sometimes twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us w... المزيد

I'm Glad You Came (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Nice To Meet You, Love.
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 3.5: Behind the Truth or Dare.
Chapter 4: Boys, we are going to meet again.
Chapter 5: The Plan
Chapter 6: #NialLore is Trending!
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Sleep-Talking
Chapter 9: Meeting with girlfriends, Comforting the ex-girlfriend
Chapter 10: I think, I'm falling for you.
Chapter 11: Guy Best Friend
Chapter 12: Haven't I told you?
Chapter 13: Just leave me alone.
Chapter 14: Are we done already?
Chapter 15: It wasn't your fault.
Chapter 16: Cry
Chapter 17: End or Not?
Chapter 18: Reasons, Facts, Effects, and Mind-reading...
Chapter 19: Five Months Later...
Author's Note/Message :))
Chapter 20: Nobody Compares To You...
Chapter 21: Can I Atleast Do This?
Chapter 22: Right or Crime?
Chapter 23: Change for the Better.
Chapter 25: I Need You.
Chapter 26: I'm Glad You Came. (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :D
Decision has been made.
MESSAGE

Chapter 24: Go.

3.5K 68 4
بواسطة inactiveLRH

Lore's POV

"Hey, love. I was just hoping we could go out tomorrow. Call me when you got this. Love you." beep.

I sighed as I heard Lawrence's last voice mail. I pressed his contact name and called him.

After a couple of rings, the line went on.

"Hello?" His familiar British accent, hovered my hearing.

"Hey, it's Lore." I said.

"Oh. Well, you got the voice mail, right?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said with a small sigh.

"So...?" he trailed.

"Of course, I would." I said and smiled slightly.

"Okay. I'll pick you up at 6 evening, tomorrow." he said.

"Okay." I said.

"Bye. Love you." he said.

"Bye. Love you too." I said, hesitating at first then hung up.

Should I stop this?

Lawrence is a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have him. But though, I really wanted to love him but I can't. I still love Niall although, he has girlfriend.

I don't want to hurt Lawrence.

I sighed and let sleep hover through me.

----- Next evening -----

"...what to wear...what to wear..." I kept muttering to myself, as I'm rummaging through my closet. I was getting ready for Lawrence and I's date.

No, not this.

Nu-uh.

I wouldn't definitely wear this.

For God's sakes, why do I have this?

Aha! Found it!

(Picture at the side)

I quickly went to the bathroom and stripped out off my old clothes. I changed into the dress. I quickly done my hair and make-up before re-entering my bedroom and slipped on my heels. I wore my pink blazer - since it's cold outside.  I placed everything I need inside my clutch and reached my accessories and wore it on.

Once I'm done, I glanced towards my full length mirror. Perfect. Then, right on cue, the doorbell rang. I flattened my dress and walked towards the door and opened it, to reveal a very dashing looking Lawrence. He's wearing a navy blue contrast blazer, black dress pants, white dress shirt, and black leather shoes. His hair is styled into perfection, all-in-all, very handsome.

"You look very beautiful, Lore." He greeted and kissed my cheek.

"Very dashing, Rence." I said and he chuckled. He lead me towards his car and being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me. I thanked him and he smiled. We started to drive towards to God knows where.

"So, where are we going?" I asked and he smiled but still looking towards the road.

"It's a surprise." he said and I playfully scoffed.

"You and your surprises." I muttered and he chuckled.

"What can I say? I'm a guy." he said and side-glanced at me before winking. I chuckled.

After  a few minutes, we arrived at a fancy restaurant. He immediately got out of the car and opened the door. Gentlemen, very touching.

We entered the restaurant to be greeted by the receptionist.

"Good evening. Ma'am and Sir, do you have any reservations?" she asked. Lawrence smiled and placed his arms at my waists before nodding.

"Yeah. Under the name of Weist." He said professionally and the receptionist nodded.

"This way please." She said and lead us towards a table for two. Lawrence positioned the chair for me as I sat down. I thanked him.

"What can I have you for drinks?" the waitress asked.

"I'll have water." I said and smiled. She nodded and turned towards Lawrence.

"I'll have the same." he said and the waitress nodded.

"You're drinks will be right up." she said and walked away. I looked towards my menu. Pastas, yum!

After a couple of minutes, the waitress came back with our drinks. We ordered our food and not so long after, it arrived and we ate happily while having a nice conversation.

After finishing our food, I wiped my mouth  in a lady-like matter with a table napkin, and after looked at my phone to check the time, 7:45 pm. I looked over to Lawrence to see him staring at me, but there's something different in his stares.

"What's wrong?" I asked, full of concern.

"Nothing. I have a surprise for you." He said and smiled.

"Surprise? You know how I hate surpri--"

"Just trust me." He said and pulled me towards outside the restaurant and into the car.

After 20 minutes of driving, we arrived at a peaceful park. I looked at Lawrence unsurely, he just smiled as he opened the car door for me. I got out and he lead me towards the center of the park, and we stood face to face.

"Lawrence, what are we doing here?" I asked,  looking at the empty park. I looked back towards Lawrence to see him staring intently at me. He slowly leant forward towards me, I closed my eyes as his lips landed unto mine. Our kiss was passionate and sweet, though, I don't really get those crazy sparks. As we pulled away, I looked into Lawrence's eyes to see it wasn't really showing the happiness in him. I was about to ask him what's wrong but he suddenly knelt down in front of me.

"Lore, I know it's too early. But, I can't really help but to ask you one question that I really need to let out..." He trailed. He took a deep breath.

"Lore, will you marry me?" He asked. I was astounded.

I took time to think. Lawrence loves me, more than anyone in this world knows. But I still love Niall. I don't know what came into me when I accepted Lawrence as my boyfriend. I feel bad for this. But, I can't hurt Lawrence, I can't hurt him no more. I can't do this to someone. I can feel tears pricking in my eyes, I feel so bad.

"Lawrence, I..."

"I know, I understand." He said and stood up. I looked at him uneasliy, he smiled weakly and wiped the tears streaming down my face.

"I know that you wouldn't agree." he said, I can see tears pricking in his eyes but he was refraining from crying.

"Aren't you mad?" I asked, he shook his head.

"There's no point." He said.

"I'm so sorry." I cried and hugged him, he hugged me back.

"You know, the kiss we made a while ago," he trailed, while rubbing my back.

"That will be the last." He whispered.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled.

"It's alright." He said and we pulled away. I wiped my tears away.

"Go."  He said and I looked at him, puzzled.

"What?" I asked.

"Go, get Niall." He said and smiled. I looked at him, shockingly.

"What..what are you...talking about?" I asked.

"I know you still love him. Go get him, before he could let go from you." he encouraged but I suddenly felt down.

"He already has a girlfriend." I said and Lawrence looked at me, as if I'm talking crap.

"Are you even sure about that?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I lied. He looked at me unconvincingly.

"Well, maybe...Ughhh, no, not really." I gave in.

"See? Now, get your lazy bum up and go get your man." he commanded.

"Yes, sir!" I saluted and he chuckled.

"Seriously, go." He said and I smiled and nodded. We climed into his car as he drove me towards the main street to call a cab. I insisted actually. When we arrived, I climed out of the car, but left the door open.

"Hey, Lawrence" I called out.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled.

"You're welcome." And with that, I closed the car door and watched him drove away. I sighed. I looked towards the road, nope, there's no approaching cab. I've decided to cross the road, but my phone vibrated uncontrollably. I searched at my pocket while walking slowly at the pedestrian crossing, but suddenly, I heard a long horn booming and the next thing I knew, everything turned black.

Niall's POV

I sat in the bar stool, drinking my last shot. I wasn't planning on getting so drunk tonight. I was a bit tipsy but I can manage. Jane was still sitting next to me, staring and trying to seduce me. Though, it digusts the shit out of me. I sighed then my phone vibrated. It read, Liam. I sighed and prepared for the long ceremony.

"Hello?" I answered in a bored tone.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Liam boomed and I had to inch my phone away.

"Hello to you too." I said sarcastically.

"Niall, get fuck out of that club now!" he demanded.

"What makes you think I'm going to obey that?" I argued.

"There's no time for that nonsense!" he shouted.

"Then, why did you call in the first place?!" I snapped.

"BECAUSE LORE WAS HIT BY A TRUCK!" Liam almost exploded. I remained silent and processed the words.

"Shit! Where are you?!" I asked, quickly getting out of the club, ignoring Jane's calls.

"At the hospital near our hotel!" He said and with that, I hung up and jumped into my car, I started driving and went towards the hotel.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: After 12345678900976421 I finally UPDATED! YAAAAAAAAAAY!
Sorry for the long wait! I was in this massive writer's block and there were a lot of works that needs to be done in school.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not really sure if how many chapters to go until the epilogue, but if the case is that, there will be only few more chapters, I'll update longer chapters though, it's going to be slower than ever. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Anyways, COMMENT/VOTE? :D

Love you all lots,
Lorena <3 Xxxxxxxxx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

232K 5.3K 39
One Girl, One Secret, One Popstar, One Direction. Erin has a secret. A secret she has never told anyone. Not even her best friend. This secret ruine...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...