[BL]I Became a Heartthrob Aft...

By Erishi_An

I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Extra

Chapter 56

5.2K 203 9
By Erishi_An

Fang Xiao said that a few sentinels from the agreement area had developed severe mania in a short period of time. Everyone is very rich in family, and the symptoms are similar to Meng Wei's. He suspected that Jiang Ling was doing the trick.

    Yuan Bai took out the medicine for treating YS sequelae and cut off their money. Jiang Ling may have gone back and used the previous method to control the blackmail sentry to raise money.

    Those sentinels with severe mania are irrational now, and they must be cured before they can get clues, so there is an urgent need for drugs to treat mania.

    At this critical moment, Yuan Bai disappeared unexpectedly, and Fang Xiao was very anxious.

    Fang Xiao asked: "Why did Yuan Bai disappear? How long has it been missing?"

    "Yuan Bai is okay, just hid it and went to study the medicine." Fang Lin thought for a while before talking to the other party.

.Fang Xiao wanted to catch YS pharmaceutical researchers. As long as he didn't want to grab carrots, Yuan Bai would not object.

    Fang Lin nodded when he saw the rabbit after speaking, and agreed with this statement.

    "Can he give me six healing potions? Those sentinels will pay star coins according to the auction price." The sentinels with mania outbreaks are in very good families and don't worry about not being able to pay star coins.

    "Can."

    The two agreed on a time, and Fang Xiao had a day to come to the college to pick up the medicine.

    In the past few days, Yuan Bai has maintained the appearance of a rabbit, and has not changed back into a human form. To avoid trouble, Fang Lin did not return to the villa, but lived in the dormitory of the college.

    There is no trace of Yuan Bai in the college or the villa, and almost everyone believes Yuan Bai is missing.

    At noon when Fang Lin was feeding the rabbits in the cafeteria, Sun Yanru brought Tian Xinlei to him.

    "Where is Yuan Bai?"

.Sun Yanru asked while sitting across the table.

    Fang Lin fed the rabbit a bite of eggplant, and said coldly, "Do you think I will tell you?"

    Sun Yanru choked, a little embarrassed.

    Tian Xinlei stood aside, biting her lip and said cautiously: "I'm sorry, it's all because of me, I didn't mean it."

    "Do you think I would believe it?" Fang Lin looked at her incredulously.

    Even if she released the news on the star network, she also posted the results of two mental power tests, and the evidence was taken out, and now she came to put on a pitiful look again.

    Fang Lin looked at her eyes as if he was looking at a strange alien species.

    "Really, I know it's hard for you to believe it, but I really didn't mean it.".Tian Xinlei's eyes were red, and she looked a little flustered, "I don't know what's wrong with me, just like a ghost is obsessed with it. By the time I react, it will be too late..."

    "There is also the previous potion that helped awakening. I didn't want to use it, but I used it unconsciously. I regretted it when I used it." Tian Xinlei's voice became lighter and softer, shaking her hands and taking out a card, "I'm sorry. I have nothing to compensate for the original whiteness. Please let him accept this card. I'm really sorry."

    She dropped the card and ran away without waiting for Sun Yanru.

    Fang Lin keenly observed that before she ran away, she looked around and seemed to be afraid.

    "That," Sun Yanru coughed, "I didn't expect things to become like this, sorry."

    Yuan Bai turned around and held his tail at her, not wanting to accept her apology.

.The failed psychotropic drug was developed by her family, and her family concealed all kinds of information after being stolen, which added a lot of difficulty to Fang Xiao's investigation.

    Now she is suspicion of others again, Yuan Bai is too afraid to show up, carrots can't be kept, and she really doesn't want to see her.

    Sun Yanru also wanted to ask: "Is Yuan Bai really missing..."

    Fang Lin gave her a warning: "I won't tell you, please stay away from Yuan Bai and don't ask anything about him."

    After Sun Yanru was finally driven away, Fang Lin took out the carrots that were cut into small pieces and fed them to the original white piece by piece.

    Yuan Bai has been cooking by herself for a period of time, and has reduced her tolerance for dark dishes in the cafeteria, and has eaten very little these days.

    It just so happened that the 10 pots of carrots he planted later matured, and Fang Lin took them away with him when he left the villa, and fed him some every day, so Yuan Bai felt better again.

.You can't eat too many carrots at once, Fang Lin feeds him one one a day.

    Yuan Bai's mental power has always been active, and she often couldn't help but release it. He lowered his head and chewed on the carrots, and "seeing" Qiao Yuesi and Guan Qi walking into the canteen.

    The relationship between the two was average, and they were forced into a group by the instructor during military training. The final result was seventh, which was neither bad nor particularly good. It was quite satisfactory.

    After the assessment, Qiao Yuesi chose the Mecha Department, and Guan Qi chose the Pharmacy Department. I don't know what happened to the two, and the relationship seemed to have improved. At this time, they came to the cafeteria for dinner together.

    Qiao Yuesi walked over here as soon as he saw Fang Lin: "Why are you feeding the rabbit again? Last time Yuan Bai disappeared, you were also feeding the rabbit. This time he disappeared and you were feeding the rabbit again. You are not in a hurry. ?"

.Seeing what the rabbit was eating in his mouth, Qiao Yuesi frowned slightly: "Moreover, he fed the rabbit unpalatable carrots. Are you abusing pets?"

    Yuan Bai: "..." This fool!

    "Rabbit is not stupid. He only eats if he likes it." Fang Lin calmly continued to eat, and asked, "You look very anxious, do you have any news from Yuan Bai?"

    Of course Qiao Yuesi didn't. He even checked the planting area and didn't get any news, so he came to find Fang Lin.

    "I heard that you were Yuan Bai's bodyguard, how did you protect him and let him disappear again?"

    The news of the bodyguard is almost always heard from Li Hongming.

    "Yuan Bai is unwilling to sell potions to increase mental power. It is not just right that he is missing now, lest someone make any more embarrassing requests for him." .Fang Lin raised his eyelid and glanced at the other person, and asked faintly, "The more Qiao used the medicine, did his mental power improve?"

    The directivity of these words was too obvious, and Qiao Yuesi was speechless when asked.

    "Jiji."

    Yuan Bai called twice to remind Fang Lin to forget it.

    When Yuan Bai first came to the academy, Qiao Yuesi helped him a lot. Now the other party wants to buy two cups of potions. This request is actually not too much. Moreover, Yuan Bai also used Qiao Yueran’s training room before, which is somewhat similar to her. origin.

    A total of only 2cm carrots, Qiao Yuesi also paid a large amount of stars, so forget it.

    Yuan Bai didn't want to be held accountable, Fang Lin stopped talking, and left the canteen with Yuan Bai.

    Yuan Bai thought that he was missing, and those crazy people who wanted to buy medicine on the star network could calm down a little bit, but they didn't, but some people were even crazier.

.A week later, the defense system of the original white villa was cracked, and someone broke into his villa and stole something.

    When Yuan Bai found out that the whole rabbit had blown up, he whispered for a long time: "What's missing!"

    Fang Lin took him back to the villa to check, his face was weird: "The others are okay, but I lost some bananas."

    Yuanbai has planted several banana trees in the garden in front of the villa, which is convenient for making silk bananas.

    The bananas here have also mutated. They have a new effect after the original white mana is spawned, which can reduce the sentinel's five senses.

    After the sentinel is awakened, his five senses are sharp. After a long period of time, he may be at risk of sensory overload. If he is not sorted out in time, he will suffer from mania.

    After eating bananas, they can lower their five senses, rest for a while, and recover after the effect is over.

.There were a lot of things during this period, Fang Lin was always vigilant, so he didn't eat it. After the bananas grew out of the tree, Yuan Bai did not rush to give birth.

    After these days, they matured on their own.

    What did those who broke in deliberately steal the banana for?

    Want to lower your five senses too?
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
432K 18.5K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...
57.3K 2.3K 12
When they finally are allowed to take a 18 months break Harry surprises Louis by asking for a break too, from their marriage. Harry goes to L.A. to f...
180K 8.7K 77
Shen MuAn is kindergarten teacher. He is usually like to read bloody drama novel. Suddenly one day, his world merged with the world in the book. He d...