The Underworld ยฆ Slugterra Fa...

By ochaaxv

"๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข" โžต โ˜พ โžต ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ /๐ฅษ’๐ฌ๐ญ/ ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ... More

Information
Prologue - Falling Down
Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - Fitting in
Chapter 3 - Mall Infection
Chapter 4 PT 1 - Jealousy Or Suspions?
Chapter 4 PT 2 - New Worker
Chapter 5 - Low Temperature
Chapter 5 Part 2 - Threatened To Kill
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Missing
Chapter 8 - Company
Chapter 9 - Lookout
Mini Easter Egg
Realisation
Chapter 10 - Backfired?
Breaker - "Mini Easter Egg" PT. 2
Chapter 11 - Cliche
<3
To all of my male readers
lost
!! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ !!
partners in crime

corrupt

333 4 24
By ochaaxv

𝘁𝘄; 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮 (𝗰𝗹𝗮), 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸, 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆

𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 {𝘺/𝘯} 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

canon or non-canon: non-canon

𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚;
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 {𝘺/𝘯} 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢 (𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵) 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 k𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 :)

・─────˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❝𝖜oo! alright team! we did great today. let's head back to base" eli cheered, the rest cheering happily with him.

frowning, you ride your mecha slightly behind them. it was always the same, and you were getting bored to say the least.

resting your arm on the mecha handles, you manure the mecha to follow the rest of the gang.

the rest of the gang spoke between themselves while you trailed behind. you were admiring the scenery before heading back to base.

you were having a nice time by yourself; until eli rode next to you. covering up your second of annoyance; you turn to him and smiled fakely.

"{y/n}! we wanted to ask you something. you've been acting kind of off since the mission started.." eli mentioned, not catching on with the smile.

"oh? really? i don't really know what you're talking about..." you responded, lying off your tongue. "well, yeah.. you didn't do much on the mission. rather, you seemed annoyed" eli added on, making you grit your teeth.

"oh. yeah? i didn't realise, i think you're overthinking it." you said through your teeth, quickly riding off to avoid anymore interviewing.

you could see the rest of the gang shrugging and confused in the corner of your eye but you could care less, quickly making your way back to base so you could be first inside and in your room.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

the day went on normally, maybe a few questions here and there but you avoided them with ease.

once night rolled along, you quickly got out of your bed once you thought everyone was off to sleep, and you quietly made your way downstairs.

since you didn't change into your pjs, you slipped into your shoes and got onto your mecha, your blaster in your belt pocket and your slugs sleeping in your slug slots; for extra sleep.

you turned on your mecha and rode off, planning to meet someone you thought you'd never team up with.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

"so, you want to join us?"
"yes, why else would i be here?" you sparked back, rolling your eyes, "hm.. what can you do for us?" you thought for a bit, tapping your foot against the ground.

"well, i have valuable information, and the trust of the shane gang, something all your minions don't have." you listed the main ones, shrugging off small benefits since those didn't really matter.

"true.. true.. but what would you like in return?" you smirked, knowing exactly what you want. "i want more slugs. worthy ones. not ghouls, or i can't be the double agent you want." you nodded, smiling proudly.

"and why is that? you work for the shane gang. they collect many slugs."
"please! all the good slugs go to eli. since he's the 'aLl mIgHTy lEaDEr'" you mocked, scoffing.

"i see.. i see.. you got yourself a deal then." you smiled widely at the success, shaking hands with your dealer. "very well. when do i start?" you ask.

"now, if you don't mind." they responded with a better tone. "you can meet my other personal minions and you can start working for me, undercover, tomorrow morning."

you nodded in agreement, liking the deal you've put up. you were about to take your leave before he spoke up again, "oh. and for the sake of your life, don't mess up like the others. it'd be a great shame and waste."

you turn over your shoulder and stare back at your new leader. "who do you think i am. im not that stupid, i'll serve you better than any of your stupid minions can."

you close the door behind you and walked down the hallways. you turned to minions who were working on projects, before arriving at the door that you were told to go to.

opening it up without hesitation, you see many people standing or sitting around, talking quietly with the person next to them.

once the door opened, they all turned to you and grabbed out their blasters, pointing them at you. "woah, woah. fellas. relax, im working for him too now. possibly in a better rank than you ugly fucks." you mock, causing some to grit.

you close the door behind you, leaning on it while watching the others put their blasters away. "how can we trust you?" says the only one with their blaster out.

"i don't know. but if you harm me, you can always go see him and get in trouble. im down for that." you shrug, flopping an empty slug slot.

"aren't you part of the shane gang?" a boy in fashionable, black clothing stood up and walked over to you. "nice rings." you point out, ignoring his question. "answer me." he demanded darkly.

you look up at him, blinking slowly and unfazed. "yeah, i used to. things got boring and i decided to join you fuckers." you responded, standing up straight to try match his height.

"well.. how can we be sure you aren't trying to be some double agent." he responded. "oh! i am a double agent." some flinched and others started to grab their blasters again.

"for you guys. don't look so stressed! im working for you guys now! if you don't treat me well, i can always go back and tell them alllll about this place and it'll be all. your. fault." you threatened sweetly.

the rest relaxed slightly, letting go of their blasters and leaning back or sitting back down." wonderful!" you clapped your hands together and looked up at the boy in front of you.

"my name is {y/n}, yours?" you asked, putting our your hand for a shake. "XV." he replied bluntly, ignoring your offer for a handshake and walked off to the corner of the room again.

"he's basically the second leader here, behind Blakk; of course." a blonde walked up to you. "name's twist. im second in command, after XV. everyone here isn't really important but they're above the minions who wear uniforms."

"you can call them whatever, they can't do much since you're a double agent, instantly making you above them." twist informed, nodding to a few.

"why don't we head out and go explore a bit. i can show you around." twist winked at you, making you smirk. "you asking me out, blondie?" you mocked, causing twist to blush the slightest.

"nope. don't flatter yourself, two-faced." twist mocked, walking off. "two-faced?! what kind of nickname is that?!" you yell out, following twist.

"a good one if i say so myself!" twist yells back as you jog to catch up with him. "if you're gonna call me pet names, at least give me a good one!" you mock, laughing out a bit.

"oh fuck off you little rascal!" making you laugh out louder, finally catching up to the blonde and walking side by side with him.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

"{y/n}! where have you been? you weren't in bed and we were afraid you got lost or something" eli said loudly once you got back to base.

"dont sweat it, i just went out to get some new slugs. the others won't stop nagging me about it." you nodded down to the slugs in your slug slot while taking off your shoes.

"what's for breakfast, im starving." you changed the subject, sitting down next to trixie and taking food from the table. "are you sure you're okay, {y/n}?" kord said, obviously worried.

"hm? you guys worry too much. im completely fine! i'll strip right here to show you i have no injuries." you teased. eli glowed red, "n-no thanks! i think i believe you now.." he responded quickly.

you chuckle and continue to eat, "alright, whatever you say." you shrug, continuing to stuff your face with food to avoid answering anymore questions.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

as days passed, you began to do more duties for Dr Blakk, quickly being his go to whenever needing information about anyone.

the more you did, the more you got rewarded, the more power hungry you got. you quickly made your way up the power ranks between the group of personal minions and found yourself second highest.

XV tolerated you greatly, you and twist being bestest friends; as both of you are tying for second rank. with you getting rewarded more than you could ever imagine and growing lying skills, it wasn't a surprise Dr Blakk was growing onto you.

"{y/n}, your performance showed me that you gave me more respect than any of my minions could. so, i have thought about this long and hard and i believe i've come to the right choice."

you nodded eagerly, obviously wanting to know what your leader thought of you, "how about.. you become my personal helper? a second in command, if you must." Dr Blakk offered.

you were beyond over the moon, your eyes shined with the thought of having that much power at your hands. with this in mind, Dr Blakk knew he has corrupted you to the core. there was nothing pure left about you.

all you wanted was power.

taking quick breathes and having the urge to hysterically laugh, you smile sickeningly at Dr Blakk, the man already knowing your answer. "very well. but do not tell the others, or we will have a problem." he ordered.

you could care less about the threat, you were beyond happy, you were insane about the thought of this just happened. laughter bubbled up your throat and you let out an unstable laugh, your eyes wide and your mouth stretched.

the room echoed off your laugh, you couldn't stop yourself. you felt so powerful. to be under the wing of the very highly leader, you could care less about the consequences or the cost of it.

you were far from help, no longer being about to go back to the good side. it felt like bliss, heaven if you were to say so. once your throat was dry and harsh, your laughter died down into a giggle, dying into a wide smile.

"i won't let you down sir, i promise." you bowed quickly, speed walking out of the room with a frown, even if you were still laughing on the inside. the minions that passed you acted as if you were one of them, but you knew you were above.

you could order every single one of them around here, telling them to do whatever you wished for. whatever you desired. the thought of it made you grin, unable to hide the happiness in public.

every single person here. you know how many people is that?! you thought to yourself, an airy laugh escaping your lips. it was overwhelming, in the best way possible.

you got to your room and closed the door, sitting on your bed and trying to process all of the updates you've gotten; even if you knew what was happening.

once you thought you were ready to go back, you checked the clock and stood up. you took your slugs in their slots, that were now content with your choices and think that power was all you needed.

with your blaster in your belt pocket and slugs around your chest, you walk out of the base, getting on your mecha and riding back home. what you didn't know, is that someone was watching your true self unfold.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

the moment you closed the door behind you, you looked up to see all of your 'friends' glaring back at you. eli looked the most hurt, on the edge of snapping.

"uh.. ok, what did i do this time?" i joked, trying to lift the heavy tension that was suffocating the air around us.

when the joke didn't send, i lost my smile. a frown etched across my face, "alright, what's the deal guys. what's going on here?" even if i am now working for Blakk, these guys are a main point in my plan of success.

if anything happened that wasn't meant to, i would be screwed. not only will i lose most of my veteran slugs, but i will lose my place in power very quickly in the Blakk community.

(please do not take this out of context or mention anything about how it may relate to skin tone, i have realised this and cannot find a way to make it natural. any comments like those will be deleted and possibly blocked. i have warned you.)

"trixie saw you leave the base where Dr Blakk is." you tense, your body going rigid. you mentally swore to and at yourself.

"oh.. what if it's just someone who looks like me? i went out slug collecting. i didn't get much though.." you lied like it was your second language, the fake news sliding off your tongue like oil.

"no, she saw you fly off in your mecha. the mecha we all know you have. what were you doing there, {l/n}." you pause. fuck, last names?? do they really not trust me anymore?

"alright, i think we need to sit down for this one." you offered, your voice cold and no hint of humour made its way out. "no, you tell us right now or we won't hesitate to blast you out of here."

you can hear the sound of charging blasters and you sighed, humming to yourself. you had to think of a plan, and fast. "thinking of a plan, {y/n}?" you hear trixie mocked, making you grit your teeth.

"ok, fine. you got me. i do work for Dr Blakk. im a double agent." you pause, hands in the air and staring cold straight at eli. "i've been collecting information about their plans and was planning to tell you all when it got major.. for now, it's in the works."

you seemed unimpressed, but really you were screaming and begging inside for them to believe you. you had not better excuse, if they caught on to the lie, you'd be screwed.

"tell us what they've been planning now and we'll shoot." you scoff quietly, covering it as a sigh. "im not even too sure myself, im not too high in the hierarchy ranks." you lied, biting the inside of your gums.

the four of them relaxed their blasters and turned around to whisper between themselves. "tell us all you know and we'll let you stay." eli offered, making me hum.

"hm.. what do i get out of it?" i responded, letting my arms fall to my side. "i mean, i get a lot more paid by Blakk.." you whispered under your breath, the others not hearing.

"you get to stay with us?" kord said, more of a question than anything else. "yes, but is that really worth it? i mean, i've been here and it isn't much of a payment for anything unless you voluntarily join."

the four of them looked at you, slightly disgusted and confused. "what im saying is, i want more in return of this important information." you spelt it out, clearly unimpressed. "is staying here not enough for you?" pronto yelled out.

"yes, obviously, if i want more than obviously it isn't enough." you said with a clear tone, your voice unamused and annoyed. "well, what do you want in return?" eli asked. "i want.. slugs. better slugs." you repeated the same with Blakk.

"you get slugs with us anyway!" trixie rebutted. "don't you see? eli is using you! he gets all the good slugs, what slugs are you getting?? hand me downs!" you stated out, causing all of them to gasp in horror.

"dont you understand?! you're doing nothing but play under the strings of eli! he thinks nothing of you but slugs! he just wants you to find slugs for him, for himself! you see why he never lets you guys get slugs unless he gives them to you?"

it was true, and you knew it was. it was the reason you changed in the first place. selfishness. it might be hypocritical to be like this but eli was selfish than you could ever be.

"y-you're lying!" eli yelled out, the rest of the gang hesitating to agree with him. "are you getting scared because i figured out who you really are?" i mocked. "that im better than you and you still are the leader?!" you yell out, your voice clearly getting louder.

"{y/n}! please, calm down! there must be some mistake here!" kord tried to reduce the chances of a fight, but you ignored him. "oh! is it because of your name? shane? of course it is! you're born into leadership, you cannot undo birth!" you continued, your body obviously reacting badly to your snap.

"ahaha! nevermind, i can think of plenty! plenty ways to get rid of you." your high pitch voice was dropped, your aurora different and frightening. "but im afraid im only here for my payment, so it's either give me some actual good slugs or kiss me goodbye." you lean forwards, hands clasped together on your backbone and your expression frightening.

"im sure we can talk this out.. -" "SILENCE! i want my payment and i want it done and sealed" you let an unstable smile grow across your face, tilting your head to the side. "i mean no harm if you cooperate with me~"

"fine. deal." eli held out his hand to shake. you stood back up and shook his hand happily, a gleeful smile glowed on your face. the others seemed skeptical about you, perhaps scared after seeing your changed self for the first time.

"alrightyyy, what's for dinner guys?" you invite yourself to sit down on the couch, as if nothing ever happened. "p-pronto will make some food!" he squeaked, quickly running off.

"dont be shy, guys! come sit down! i bet you're all hungry!" everyone sat down, trying to get as far away from you without seeming rude. either way, you knew they were scared of you.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

"blakk. they know that im working for you." you reported immediately the moment you got back to base, the gang letting you leave without notice this time. "what should i do?!" you whine out, breathing quickly.

you weren't sure what was happening, but you became for dependent on blakk after you admit to your crimes to the gang. and now being second in command, you find that you need to rely on your leader more than ever.

"i don't want to lose them! if i do, i'll lose my place here! and i'll become some mere nobody! i don't want to be a nobody! help me, please!" you moaned out, words spilling out of your mouth.

"i need you to calm down. i have no interest in your personal life, but if your role here is in trouble because of this, i will do everything in my power to help you." you were relieved by this, your body calming down quickly by his words.

"thank you, master. thank you, thank you, thank you! how can i ever repay you?" this time it left your mouth naturally, as if his words has every effect on you. "it's my job, {y/n}. now go on, i have given you a mission to do."

you hummed delightfully, bowing once more before skipping out of the room. you quickly reached your room and took the tablet on your desk, eager to see what your master wanted from you.

scrolling through useless information, you got the base of the mission and quickly went out, wanting to finish this mission as soon as possible and get your reward of praise and slugs.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

after you got back from your mission, you quickly made your way back to Blakk's room, wanting to give what you got from the mission to him.

"master! i got what you wanted. here you go" you hand over the container of dark water as well as some slugs from the victim. the man looked at the items before smiling happily.

"good job, {y/n}" you laughed out happily at the praise, carelessly getting the slug slots from his table. after i was dismissed, i quickly bowed and left the room, filled with happiness.

"{y/n}, we need to talk." i paused from my happy walk to my room and turn around to see XV leaning on a wall, with his arms crossed. he was glaring at me, but i remained unfazed.

"yes? what is it?" you asked, walking towards the male. "i've realised you've been going into blakk's office a lot recently. any reason why?" you pause, thinking for a quick lie.

"i've been in trouble a lot." you said without thinking. before you could bully yourself because of it, you realised it's a good lie because it hides your new rank and the fact you're practically obsessed with blakk and his power.

"well, if this keeps up, i expect to see you out of here sooner than you can find a ghoul in someone's slot here." XV scoffs, obviously unimpressed by your actions.

"hm. yeah, i've been trying. maybe im just not suit for this job." you continue along with the lie. "anyway, im gonna head to my room. might be my last night here" you laughed lightly, walking off before XV can push the topic anymore.

you knew that was a crappy way to end a lie, and you knew that XV was suspicious; but you continued your way to your dorm, wanting to get inside as soon as possible and see what slugs came along with your praise.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

it's getting old, to say the least. everyday was the same type of mission and you don't find yourself doing any much different as second in command.

you've been expecting some special mission and such, as your rank was much higher than the others, but you remained the same as the others.

yoy were getting slightly annoyed by this, having to do the same as everyone, not having the power you wanted and promised to have. frustrated one day, you stomped over to blakk's office, not caring if others saw.

you slammed open the door and slammed it closed behind you. fuming, you walked over to blakk's desk and slammed your palms onto the desk. he looked up at you, not bothered by your act.

"you said i would have power! that i would be special! where is my payment?! give me my power!!" you screamed out, huffing heavily. "{y/n}, please be patient. it would be worth the wait." he responded calmly.

"no! i want my power and i want it now!!" you yelled back, clearly angry. fed up, blakk stood up, hooking his finger under your chin and making you look up at him. "you wait when i tell you to." you flinch, your angry act dying down quickly.

"do you understand? this is very disappointing from my second in command." you whimper, looking down at your feet and fiddling with your thumbs. "do not be discouraged from my words, {y/n}. being too dependent on me can cause problems."

you nod, ignoring the last sentence. "yes master.." you whispered, causing blakk to walk towards you. he hooked his finger under your chin and lifted your head up again. "being my second command, you keep your head up."

you felt a warm feeling bubble up inside you, causing you to crack a lovesick smile. "hah... yes! i will master! i will follow your every step!" you gasped out.

with a hint of disgust, blakk walked away from you and sat back down on his desk. "i will see you when your special mission comes." he said, before spinning around.

you nod eagerly, quickly bowing and walking out the room happily. people stared at you weirdly while you walked down the hallway but you ignored them. you could see XV watching you on the corner of your eye but you ignore him anyway.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

"so? that's all you got?" eli pushed, pressing his finger against the piece of paper where you wrote a bunch of half true bullshit. "what you think?" you said, bored out of your mind.

you and eli broke up the night where you said you were a double agent. you could careless, your new love for power keeping you warm with love. now that eli and trixie was together, the pair always bugged you until you snapped.

"well, is there any new progress with the 'big plan?'" trixie asked as well, leaning forwards too. you mentally groaned, letting out a sigh to show the others you're getting annoyed. "no. i don't." you grit through your teeth.

the four of them backed into their chairs, leaning against the back of them and thinking. "im trying my best, you know? they don't give a lot of information to me." it was true, blakk didn't give you a lot of information about their plans even with your rank.

"well, what do we do now?" kord asked, staring at the paper with disappointment. "{y/n} please leave the room while we discuss our plans." you shrug, standing up and leaving the room.

the gang has grown very skeptical around you, saying you need to leave everytime they are discussing something important. it wasn't hidden that they didn't trust you. humming quietly, you notice a figure flip pass your open window.

checking the rest of the gang was busy, you climbed some furniture and climbed out the window, watching the shadowy figure go around the corner. you follow them quietly, seeing the figure stand in front of you with a device in front of their face.

"hello?.." the figure jumps, putting the device away and spinning around with their blaster. their hood flies off and shows XV's infamous hair and style. "oh, it's just you."

"what you doing here?" you questioned, going closer to the other. he doesn't move, instead he continues to type on his device. "im just collecting information, relax." he replies, angrily tapping his device.

"ugh!" he yelled out, stuffing his device into his pocket. he was taking slow deep breathes, making you raise your eyebrow. "anger issues, eh?" you realise, walking pass the male.

"why are you here. shouldn't you be talking to shane?" XV ignored the statement, pushing a question onto you. "i got kicked out, bet they'll forget about me after." you hummed, walking around and back.

"let's go back then. heard blakk needs you or something." at this thought, your ears perked up and your hairs stand on end. "holy shit! why didn't you say so?! let's go!" you said with a high pitch voice, speed walking away.

your mind raced with thoughts, your legs moving on their own. XV was clearly struggling to keep up, still tapping on his device time to time. afte reaching the base, you knocked the door open and strided in.

making your way to blakk's room, you opened the door and found yourself looking at all the personal minions blakk has. humming angrily and disappointed, you joined the line as XV stood at front.

you stood next to XV and twist, being the first three in front. blakk turned to all of you, his eyes scanning the minions. "today, we'll be attacking the shane gang." you tensed, this early?

"XV, if you have the information." the male walked up with his device, sliding it towards him. "very good.. very good.." you felt jealously boil at the bottom of your stomach.

"{y/n} is the reason why are attacking this quickly, in fact. her wonderful performance has given us a huge head start" you smiled brightly and flushed pink at the praise.

"now, we will be striking tonight. get ready, as there will be no mercy given. get your best slugs and blasters and we will head out as quickly as possible. if you are late, we will leave you behind."

everyone chorused an agreement, bowing to their leader and walking out of the room. you were slightly disappointed that he didn't call you to stay behind or that he gave you a personal mission, but you remained silent.

once you got everything you needed, you raced down the empty hallways and went outside. you saw carriages controlled by ghoul mechas and then realised you left your own mecha at home.

"{y/n}, i know you left your mecha and home so you will be taking a ride with me. we will talk there." you jumped at his voice, but then quickly nodded and bowed, racing to his carriage to quickly get inside.

after a few minutes, you saw blakk get inside as well and the carriages started to move.

¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦×¦

"{y/n}, i have a special job for you in this mission." you body leaped, hyperactive and tense at this statement. "i want you to be by my side at all times. you shall not leave my side until i say so." you nod eagerly.

"yes master! i will never leave your side!" you repeated, giggling unconsciously. "good, we are nearly there, and i expect good conditions from you. do not be a naughty girl."

those words made you tip, your hands crawling to your cheeks and your mouth drooling, "yes! i will be your good girl! ahah, aha, ahahahaha!!" you laughed.

gulping down your saliva after you arrived, you got out of the carriage and stood close to blakk, who didn't move away. you were jittery, your fingers moving all the time and you were practically bouncing.

you followed blakk across the campus, following his every step until you found yourself in front of the shane base again. standing side behind to blakk, you watched the door open to see the four members stare in shock.

"blakk?! what are you doing here?! i thought {y/n} said you didn't have any major progress to your plan?" eli yelled out, getting out his blaster.

"oh, shane.. i know.. who would tell such a thing to someone so small and unimportant?" you giggled quietly at it, not sure why you're reacting this way to an insult you would usually be ashamed about.

"where is she?!" trixie yelled out, standing next to eli and holding her hand. "oh, she's fine.. she's come to see the show actually." you come out to stand next to blakk, smiling widely and giggling.

"master has shown me a lot! i love himm~ he has treated me better than you idiots can ever do!" you spilt out, laughing after. "what did you do to her?!" kord yelled out. pronto hid behind eli, terrified.

"oh, nothing.. i just showed her true affection." you giggled, leaning into his pat on the head. "she submitted very quickly, might i say.." you nod, smiling widely.

"w-what?! we have to save her!" eli turned to his team. "eli.." trixie sighed, turning to see {y/n} acting positively to blakk's acts of 'affection.'

"what is it?" eli turned to trixie with wide and scared eyes. "eli.. she's.." trixie bit the inside of her gum. "well?! spit it out already!" eli yelled out, the three of them looking away from him in shame.

"𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙.."

𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨;
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞

𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜... ; 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
300K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
9.6K 309 21
Word spreads fast in a warzone. She should know. She's the subject of the rumors. ยซยซยปยป Cassie is one of the few remaining Jury of Nine members. And...
67.2K 3.1K 15
Book 4 Captain Jack Sparrow x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie series Pirates of the Caribbean (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Ha...