The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 45

661 26 0
By awsm__oliee__

Su Luo and Sun Xuan came full of confidence and menacingly, and in the end they could only leave with gritted teeth and gray faces.

Shen Qingshu waited until they left before telling Bai Xuege the whole story.

Bai Xuege was speechless, "Su Luo is really a love brain, for a Sun Xuan, as for?"

"Who said no?"

Bai Xuege squinted at him, thinking Shen Jingshu was quite interesting, "I didn't expect you to still With such a crooked idea, I thought you were a serious person."

"I've always been a serious person, but Su Luo is too annoying, so I decided to follow the boat and changed my strategy."

"Good job!" Bai Xue Ge patted. He patted him on the shoulder, "So you really don't consider being my son-in-law?"

Shen Qingshu:! ! ! How come again!

He was about to refuse, when he heard a familiar voice not far away, "son-in-law??"

Shen Qingshu turned his head and saw Han Cheng leaning on the door and looking at them.

Bai Xuege also looked over, and asked, "This is?"

"My driver." Shen Qingshu introduced as Han Cheng gave Su Luo Bao.

Bai Xuege nodded, tilted his head and looked up and down Han Cheng for a while, faintly feeling a little familiar.

Seeing this, Han Cheng simply walked in, closed the door, and let him look openly.

"It's been a long time since Snow White."

Bai Xuege raised her fist when she heard this name. "What do you call me!"

Han Cheng quickly changed his words, "Brother Xiaoxue."

"I'll give you another chance."

"Then. ...Xiao Bai?"

Bai Xuege put his fist down, finally remembering who it was.

but......

"You, the driver?"

"Yes?" Han Cheng nodded, "So, brother Xiaobai, can you explain to me about the son-in-law?"

Shouldn't you explain to me about the driver first? !

Bai Xuege looked at the person in front of him in shock, the second son of the dignified richest family, and went to be a driver for a young newcomer who just debuted. Which one are you singing!

But Bai Xuege quickly reacted!

He got it!

He got it!

This is not one of the classic passages of the novel-pretending to be close to you, trying hard to hook you up, falling in love with you with all my heart, and finally chasing you after the end of the world!

I didn't see it, Hancheng fell in love with this genre!

Are you afraid of scaring his little fans after you reveal your identity?

Kind of sweetheart.

"Don't worry." He said, "An hour ago, he was still my prospective son-in-law, and now, an hour later, he has broken off his engagement with my daughter and is back single."

So you can continue to approach him, hook up with him, and chase him. Fix him, don't let him go.

"Your daughter?" Han Cheng wondered, "How

old are you, do you have a daughter?" "That's the white lady." Shen Qing said helplessly.

Han Cheng understood in an instant, "That won't work, Xiaobai, he is Xiaoqing, they are sisters!"

Xiaobai Xuege:...

Xiaoqing Shen Qingshu:...

Han Cheng said in surprise, "Speaking of this, you two You can also be sisters."

Bai Xuege:! ! !

Shen Qingshu:! ! !

"You are a sister, and your family are all sisters!" Bai Xuege said angrily.

well said! Shen Qingshu called him in his heart.

Han Cheng smiled, "Am I wrong? Didn't you two happen to be a Xiaobai and a Xiaoqing?"

"Shut up, you talk a lot." Shen Qing stared at him.

When Han Cheng heard this, he didn't continue this topic.

Bai Xuege looked at Shen Qingshu's attitude towards him. Good fellow, he wouldn't really treat Hancheng as an ordinary driver similar to everyone else, right?

Otherwise, the tone of this speech is too casual, not only to make him shut up, but also to dissatisfy him.

Bai Xuege was really worried for his little fan. I was afraid that Shen Qingshu would be inattentive and let Han Cheng hate him because of love. Then Shen Qingshu was still confused, so just retreat.

He coughed, "Okay, since the matter is over, I should rest too, Xiao Shen, please go back first."

"Okay," Shen Qing said.

Han Cheng also left with him. Before he left, he waved at him, "I'm leaving, little white brother."

Bai Xuege covered her face in grief, and hired a screenwriter for herself. How could an ordinary driver know him? Top traffic like me!

I want to know that your identity is extraordinary!

Bai Xuege sighed depressed, so stupid, Han Cheng is so stupid, sooner or later he will be exposed.

Shen Qingshu left Bai Xuege's room, and then curiously asked, "Do you know him?"

"I know his brother." Han Cheng pressed the elevator button, "So I saw him two or three times, but he was back then It's still young, fourteenth five-year plan, and still in junior high school."

"He still has an older brother?" Shen Qing was surprised, "I don't think he said it in the previous interview."

"It's not a dear, " Han Cheng explained. Said, "It was his stepmother's son. Later, his stepmother and his dad divorced again, and his brother went abroad with his mother."

"Then are you familiar with Bai

Xuege ?" "Do you think you are familiar with Yin Mingyao?" Han Cheng asked him.

Shen Qingshu: That's really... not very familiar.

"I understand." He said.

Han Cheng squinted at him, "Why, you care about him?"

"I'm just curious." Shen Qingshu denied.

" I'm so curious that I saw his interview, even if he has an older brother?"

Shen Qingshu: ...

"You haven't seen my interview, right?" Han Cheng spurned.

"You still have an interview?!" Shen Qingshu was shocked, "What interview?"

"Humph," Han Cheng snorted, and said with a strange aura, "I don't have any. I don't have an interview. Beautiful boy, so beautiful, white and tender, so cute."

Shen Qing covered his face in grief, "I'm just doing my homework. This is my first play. He is the biggest actor in the crew. , So I'm afraid I accidentally stepped on his minefield, that's all."

"Really? I thought you didn't think your daughter could, but the father-in-law could~"

"I'm not so scary, okay?!" Shen Qingshu Shocked, "He is only seventeen years old!"

"The length is only eighteen."

"I don't like being younger than me."

"Oh? That's the best."

Han Cheng finished speaking and saw the elevator door opened. , Walked in.

Shen Qingshu raised his fist against his back, and walked in helplessly.

The two returned to Shen Qingshu's room together.

Han Cheng closed the door and looked up at him, "I haven't seen him for so long, now I'm not far away, and I came to see you specially, don't you have anything to say to me?"

Shen Qingshu looked at him, silently bulging his cheeks.

Han Cheng put his hands in his pockets, with a soft smile in his eyes, as if waiting for him to speak.

Shen Qing snorted slightly, staring at him silently, just staring at him, and he couldn't help laughing.

In the next second, before Han Cheng could react, Shen Qingshu rushed towards him happily, and jumped

onto him, "It's been a long time since I saw the driver." He held Han Cheng with a small piece in his eyes. The light, the voice was soft and sweet, "I miss you

so much. " When he couldn't see Han Cheng, he didn't seem to miss that much.

But when the other party really appeared in front of him, Shen Qingshu suddenly realized that they really seemed to have not seen him for a while, and he missed him very much.

He hugged Han Cheng's neck and buried his head between the opponent's neck. He usually rubbed Han Cheng's neck like a baby, and pressed his side face, "Thank you for coming to see me. I'm so happy."

Han Cheng also laughed unconsciously.

The bit of resentment that had been in my heart before, also completely dissipated at this moment.

He patted Shen Qingshu's legs and taught him, "I think you're very happy playing outside, so I'm so embarrassed to say that you miss me."

Shen Qingshu raised his head and left his neck, and said softly. "Well, I'm just working hard."

"Really?"

"Of course." Shen Qing drew close to him.

He looked at the person in front of him with a relaxed and excited heart. He unconsciously approached the tip of the other person's nose, and whispered, "You haven't seen me for so long. You see now, don't you kiss me?"

Han Cheng In an instant, he felt his heart palpitations. In the next second, before he had time to react, his body made an instinctive decision.

——He kissed the other party almost immediately after Shen Qing's voice fell, and held the other party's lips.

Shen Qing put his arms around his neck and kissed him thinly.

The two of them haven't seen each other for a few days, let alone intimacy. At this moment, they suddenly met and opened such a head. Shen Qingshu couldn't wait to hang on him.

He hugged Han Cheng, and after the first kiss, he blushed and took the initiative to kiss him, and kissed him a second time.

Han Cheng didn't expect that he would be so enthusiastic when he saw him. When the two were separated before, Shen Qing looked like a careless scumbag. If he hadn't contacted each other regularly every day, Shen Qingshu would even have a phone call. Can't even remember to beat myself.

But now that I saw it, Shen Qingshu kept kissing himself shy and frankly, looking at him with bright eyes, and he felt that he was the cutest little sports car in the world.

He was well-behaved and sweet, and he wasn't twitchy, it was perfect to his liking.

"Do you miss me so?" Han Cheng bit his lip and smiled.

"Yeah." Shen Qing said, hugging him.

"You haven't filmed kiss scenes with others these days?"

Shen Qing said helplessly, "We are school dramas, pure school dramas. I am the second man again. If I have kiss scenes with the heroine, the official fan club will Tear mine."

"That's good."

Han Cheng hugged him and walked in, and he put Shen Qingshu on the coffee table in the living room.

Shen Qing hooked his neck, before he left, kissed his mouth again, rubbed his lips and said to him, "I still want it, but don't kiss, you kiss me gently "

Han Cheng was almost amused by his request that he blushed but was not ashamed.

He shaved Shen Qing's sparse nose, lowered his head, and gently kissed his lips, then squeezed his hot face.

It's so cute, Han Cheng thought. For his cuteness now, he doesn't care about his carelessness these days.

"Go out with me tonight." Han Cheng nodded his chin. "Since you left, I have nothing to do with martial arts. It is useless. Today I finally have a place to display it."

Shen Qingshuye A little bit wanting him to cheer for himself, he recalled his announcement form tonight and tomorrow, and replied: "Okay."

"Then you tell me about Su Luo now?"

Shen Jing said briefly and concisely with him. I said it again and persuaded him, "Don't worry about this, now my role is back, and she can't do anything demon, even if she does, there will be Bai Xuege, it's okay."

Han Cheng wrinkled He frowned, "You don't want me to help you, but you are willing to let Bai Xuege help you?"

"He is the hero." Shen Qingshu took his hand and explained to him, "You are not a member of the crew, but he is The male lead of this play, so he speaks more easily than you."

Han Cheng did not speak.

Shen Qingshu obviously has his own idea: "Of course I know that you can solve this kind of thing, but this is my job. I encountered a problem while working. It is normal for my colleague to help me. But If I specifically ask foreign aid, that is, you to help, isn't my job equivalent to relying on you and succeeding?"

"You have helped me a lot, so I hope I will handle the rest by myself."

Han Cheng almost understood what he meant. Shen Qingshu's idea was actually very simple, that is, the two of them do their own things, they can be intertwined in life, but they can be separated from each other independently in their careers.

In this way, one side will not be too weak.

It was a normal idea, and he had no reason not to agree.

Therefore, Han Cheng nodded helplessly, "Well, I accept your reason."

"But," he looked at Shen Qingshu, "After all we met, I don't want you to really meet yourself. When solving the difficulties, I was still so independent. I hope that at that time, you can tell me and accept my help at the same time."

"I will." Shen Qing said with a smile, "I am not stupid. I will definitely say when I need your help. I just want to deal with it myself when I can handle it."

"That's fine. Then I don't care. You should be careful and don't let yourself suffer."

"Yes, I am not so easy to suffer." After

he finished, Han Cheng reached out and hugged him, and put him in his arms. Here, he gently patted his back, "Come on, then~"

Shen Qingshu had another scene with Qiao Ying at night, so after dinner with Hancheng, he was ready to go to the studio.

Han Cheng hadn't seen him film before, so he followed.

Zhou Jianming brought a chair to Han Cheng and said, "You sit here."

Han Cheng looked at him until Shen Qingshu went to film, and then said, "What happened here, if he doesn't tell me, you are too. "Don't tell me."

Zhou Jianming plausibly said, "It's not to blame me, the little prince wouldn't let me say, if I say this, isn't it treachery?"

"You are quite reasonable."

"Shao Han, you think, I am forced to Because of your lust, report all his affairs to you, then how will the little prince look at me tomorrow? Will he feel that I will not listen to him at all? What he said is useless, he is just a decoration? I think I can tell you what happened to your boss because of your relationship with the boss. Maybe someday I will be forced by other people's lust and become a ghost. Can he rest assured? Can you rest assured?"

Han Cheng Listening to his remarks, it seems that there is some truth, "You are his agent, you should listen to him. As long as he is okay, I don't mind if you say it or not, but if something happens to him...

" Then I must have something wrong, don't worry!"

"It's quite enlightened."

"Isn't it?" Zhou Jianming sighed, "This is the little prince, not a waste prince."

Han Cheng: ...your name There are so many heads.

He was sitting, and suddenly felt someone poking at himself. When Han Cheng looked up, he realized that it was Bai Xuege.

"Something?"

"Take a step to speak." Bai Xue sang.

Han Cheng stood up and followed him to the side.

Bai Xuege hesitated for a long time, and decided to help his little fans to ask questions, otherwise, if Hancheng just played casually, his little fans fell in love with his pretending driver, shouldn't something happen?

"Well, are you really driving Shen Qingshu as a driver?"

"Yes." Han Cheng smiled, "Can't it?"

"Of course not, but why did you do this, you like him, this Did you pretend your identity and want to approach him?"

Han Cheng listened to this, and he was ashamed of being a child, and he was innocent.

"Yes, you must never tell him." He said very cooperatively.

"Then are you serious with him?" Bai Xuege was very curious, "Isn't you on a whim, just play with him?"

"Of course not, Brother Xiaobai, am I just like that in your eyes? "

Then who knows." Bai Xuege whispered.

"Then when are you going to tell him your identity?"

Han Cheng thought for a while, "Well, it's not the time yet."

"I advise you not to be too late to conceal your identity, although I can understand. But it's not that everyone doesn't care. If he thinks that you are testing him and don't trust him, then you are done."

"I see, thank you."

"No." Bai Xuege waved. Waved, "He is my fan, Xiao Qi likes him again, so I came to tell you this, if in the future I find that you are really just a hypocrisy and a whim, I will not let you go."

"What are you going to do?" Han Cheng asked curiously.

"Of course I nailed you to the shame of the scumbag! Although it may not be of much use because of your strong banknote ability, I will try my best to ruin your reputation!"

"You have a sense of justice, right? . " "

it was. "snow song proud of looked up," I am the embodiment of justice, the angel of light. "

Hancheng: ...... is a minor's right.

He stretched out his hand and turned Bai Xuege around, "Okay, Bright Messenger, you should go back." When

Bai Xuege saw him like this, he immediately criticized: "I just wanted to say that your script is too bad. Which driver dares to talk to me like this, can you base yourself on life and take root on the ground!"

Han Cheng let go, "It's my carelessness, then I'll go first, so it's reasonable."

Bai Xuege nodded in satisfaction, "Let's go. "

Han Cheng laughed and walked back.

Zhou Jianming saw him coming back and approached him and asked him, "What did Bai Xuege tell you?"

"Secret." Han Cheng said, "But if he asks, he will say that I am Shen Qingshu's driver. Others ask, too. They all say that."

Zhou Jianming: ...is it interesting? Is it interesting to pretend to be a worker by pretending to be a pig and eat a tiger? !

It's too hypocritical!

Han Cheng ignored Zhou Jianming and turned his eyes to Shen Qingshu, who was not far away.

He is acting with an actress he doesn't know. The actress seems to be in a bad state. He has been ng for several times, but Shen Qingshu is not impatient. Every time he starts shooting again, he can instantly enter the state and watch gently. The actress in front of him.

His eyes are bright, he is gentle and restrained in every move, he is playing a role in the play, a fictional character different from his personality.

However, he is very serious.

Han Cheng has actually seen how Shen Qingshu looks when he is serious, but most of them are when he is crackling on the keyboard, and now, he sees his other seriousness.

This is his seriousness in acting.

He has always been a serious person at work and has always been very independent.

So when he writes, he doesn't tell himself, so he doesn't need to help himself when he is filming.

He can be squeamish and sweet when he kisses himself, but he is firm and independent when planning his own career.

Therefore, he should respect him.

Han Cheng sighed, but inexplicably pleased.

This is also very good, at least for Shen Qingshu, it is a good thing.

He has goals, ideas, confidence, and confidence. He lives smart and fulfilling, wonderful and hopeful.

He should rest assured.

What's more, this crew also has a Bai Xuege who mistakenly regarded him as a fan.

It can be seen from the fact that Bai Xuege specifically came to talk to him just now, although he does not know how he feels that Shen Qingshu is his fan, he is indeed very responsible for this fan.

Then, he should be much safer.

Han Cheng felt that he could indeed let go of his heart just as Shen Qingshu hoped.

He quietly watched Shen Qingshu filming the scene, until Shen Qingshu finished filming, his eyes met, and Han Cheng smiled at him.

Shen Qing was very happy because he was inexplicable.

There is also some pride.

He walked up to Han Cheng and deliberately asked him, "Am I doing pretty well?"

"Yes." Han Cheng was not stingy.

The corners of Shen Qing's lips curled up, "I'll just say I'm suitable for being an actor."

Han Cheng nodded, "It's very suitable."

"Then do you regret what you persuaded me at the time?" Shen Qing almost didn't play with his peacock's tail.

Han Cheng handed him the water and smiled, "Drink some water, be careful that your peacock's tail will be up to the sky for a while."

"That's not a peacock, it's a magpie."

Han Cheng laughed, "That's quite suitable. You, twitter, a little magpie."

Shen Qing snorted, took the cup in his hand, and lowered his head to drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...