The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 44

531 23 0
By awsm__oliee__

Shen Qingshu and Han Cheng stood in the elevator, one raised an eyebrow and the other had a guilty conscience.

The one who raised his eyebrows was obviously because he didn't expect to see such a scene as soon as he came, while the one with a guilty conscience was Shen Qing who didn't know why he was guilty.

"Why are you here?" Shen Qing asked curiously.

"How can I watch this good show if I don't come?" Han Cheng looked at him, "This is what you report every day?"

"It's true that there is nothing wrong. Although she has some problems, she hasn't caused much trouble so far. I have solved the big Yaoyaozi, so isn't it nothing wrong?"

"Is it?" Han Cheng didn't believe it, "you have solved it, can someone block you in the elevator?"

"It's me ." She was not reconciled and blocked me at the elevator entrance. Otherwise, she and her boyfriend would have been sweet and sweet now, so there is no way to think about me." The

elevator door opened, Shen Qingshu When he went out, the phone shook. He took it out and took a look at it. It was Zhou Jianming.

Zhou Jianming: [Su Luo has already left. Let Shao Han come down. I will take him to rest first. You go and thank Bai Xuege. ]

Shen Qing Shu turned around to see Hancheng, "You go on, she was gone, Zhou brother downstairs waiting for you, take you the rest." "How

about you?" Hancheng asked.

"I'll do something, and when I'm done, I will go down to find you."

"What's the matter?"

"The colleague from the previous crew helped me, so I went to say thank you, don't worry, it's not a big deal."

Han Cheng was wary . He went online instantly, "Helped you? Men and women? Why help you?"

Shen Qingshu: ...

Shen Qingshu thinks that his driver is good at everything, but he really lacks self-confidence in himself!

I always feel like he is going to drive off the runway!

"Man, a child, only 17 years old. He helped me because he is busy these days. I have helped him raise pets for a few days. Is it okay?"

"You are so enthusiastic? You also help others to raise pets? ?" Han Cheng was curious.

Shen Qing stretched out his hand, revealing the little white snake wrapped around his wrist.

Han Cheng looked at him in shock, and for a long time, he slowly moved closer to his wrist, facing Xiao Qi's eyes, you look at me, and I look at you.

"This is really a different little pet!"

"Is it." Shen Qingshu also felt, "But this snake is pretty good, and it's very close to me, so I helped raise it for a few days. No, this is not. Just take it to him now."

"So, this is the snake that the woman just said?"

Shen Qingshu nodded.

Han Cheng took a look at the quiet little white snake in front of him, "Why is this snake so behaved with you? I remember that this species is not very fierce?"

Shen Qing raised his head proudly, "Maybe it's because I'm Xu Xian."

Han Cheng:...

Han Cheng looked at his smug little appearance, okay, it's not enough for text to derail, he wants to cross races and engage in animalism!

Amazing, the modern version of the White Snake Legend, wait a thousand years!

"I don't think so." Han Cheng smiled, "If you want me to see, it's probably because you are Xiaoqing, that's why she is more gentle with you, what do you think, the good sister of the white lady?"

Will you be sexually transformed? ? I can do it too!

Shen Qingshu: ...

Shen Qingshu didn't expect to have this kind of explanation.

"I'm a man," he emphasized.

"In reincarnation for so many years, gender can be changed, name can't be changed, you see, didn't your sister Bai see you at a glance, did you find you?"

Shen Qing glared at him with anger, "You are so annoying, you go back soon."

"Why, are you going to practice with the white lady?"

"Then I must wait until the cultivation is successful and I will eat you in one bite."

"Why wait so long," Han Cheng looked at him, "Now you can eat me too, I don't hide, Xiaoqing, how do you want to eat, how do you want to eat on top, eat on top, if you want to eat below... ..."

Shen Qingshu was covering his mouth as he said, "There is no way, you can still drive!"

Han Cheng kissed his palm and pulled his hand down, "This There is no road in the world. If there are more people driving, there will be a road."

"Bah!" Shen Qing said with shame, "You are really going to piss Mr. Lu Xun."

"Why? Admire."

Is that how you admire Mr.? Mr. can't afford it!

Shen Qing snorted and withdrew his hand, "Go back quickly, don't affect my work."

"Your job is to go home with the white lady to see her father?" Han Cheng said, and looked at Xiao Qi in disgust. At a glance.

Xiao Qi immediately retracted his small head, aggrieved.

"Can't it work?" Shen Qing asked rhetorically.

"All right," Han Cheng nodded, "When I come next time, I will bring you a Leifeng Pagoda of the same proportion, so you can put it in."

Shen Qingshu:? ? ?

People clerk?

"You're too cruel?"

"I'll help it fly through the catastrophe as soon as possible, isn't that good?"

Shen Qingshu:...

"Are you Fahai?"

"Why don't you just make a couple with you?" Han Cheng patted him on the shoulder, "Go, Xiaoqing, and your sister to see his father, don't forget to help me ask him how well the old man is."

Shen Qingshu: ...It is said that he is only seventeen years old, what an old man!

Shen Qingshu turned around and walked towards Bai Xuege's room.

Han Cheng looked at his back and chuckled lightly before turning around and entering the elevator.

Bai Xuege was a little surprised when he saw his arrival.

"What are you looking for?" He asked Shen Qingshu.

Shen Qing walked in, took the little white snake from her wrist, and placed it in front of Bai Xuege, "Come to you to thank you, and let you see Xiao Qi. I thank you for the matter this time, otherwise I still have it. I'm memorizing new lines, thank you."

Bai Xuege looked at her little daughter who ran away from home. Fortunately, she was still beautiful. It seems that her boyfriend raised it very well.

"It's okay." He waved his hand, "Are you my son-in-law, I will help you naturally."

Shen Qingshu:! ! !

Shen Qingshu looked at him in surprise, with a look of horror, "Girl, girl, girl, girl... girl what?"

"Oh," Bai Xuege thought for a while, "to be precise, the future son-in-law."

Shen Qingshu:? ? ? ?

"Can I know what's going on?"

Bai Xuege pointed to her little daughter, "This is my daughter, and you are the direction of her love, so aren't you my future son-in-law?"

Fuck , Really is the legend of the White Snake!

Shen Qing looked at him in surprise, then at the well-behaved Xiao Qi on the table, and finally looked at him helplessly, "But, I am a human."

I don't want to be Xu Xian either!

"The Legend of the White Lady, have you read it?" Bai Xuege said concisely.

Shen Qingshu looked at the little white snake in front of him, which was obviously still in its infancy, "It's still a thousand years before it can be cultivated to be refined, right?"

"Children's daughter-in-law, do you know?" Bai Xue sang.

Shen

Qingshu: ...Qin Yingyang sitting aside: ...

he actually told Shen Qingshu this. How did he do this? How can I be ashamed to say this? !

Shen Qingshu digested it for ten seconds before finally digesting it, and refused to accept this good intention, "Forget it, after the founding of the People's Republic of China, we can't be refined. As a good citizen who abides by the law, I think we're going to live separately. Each, I live my human life. It lives its snake life. The two do not interfere, and each is beautiful. This is good for us."

Bai Xuege understood, "You dislike it."

"No, no, how could I be? Dislike it, I am... the race is different, you can't fall in love!"

"Love is never bound by race."

"I can't, I'm too superficial, I'm particularly bound by race."

Bai Xuege was a little embarrassed.

"And I only treat it as a friend." Shen Qingshu sent out a friend card without hesitation.

Give up, Teacher Xiaobai, or your daughter will be trapped under Leifeng Pagoda too!

That old driver in Hancheng, he really did it!

Xiao Qi is still a child!

How can this be carried!

Bai Xuege sighed, looking regretful.

"Well, although Falling Flower is intentional, but since your running water is ruthless, then I won't embarrass you. From now on, you two will be friends."

Shen Qing immediately let out a sigh of relief, good friends, good friends, how good friends are. Ah, "Okay, thank you, Teacher Xiaobai."

"Don't be so polite, since you are its friend, then call me uncle from now on."

Shen

Qingshu:...Qin Yingyang, who sat silently looking at the sky:...

"Can I change my name?" Shen Qingshu Asked.

"Are you going to call me father like it?"

Shen Qingshu: ...

Bai Xuege thought for a while, "or you call me a song."

Shen Qingshu almost reflexively said: "Then you call me Shu."

This time it was Bai Xuege's turn to be silent.

He grew up so big, relying on the last word being "song", he almost took advantage. I didn't expect that now there is a cheaper one, okay, Shen Qing was not called his uncle, but he wanted to be called Shen Qing. Uncle sparse, how can this work?

"Then you should call me Teacher Xiaobai." Bai Xuege said.

Shen Qingshu nodded, "Okay, Teacher Xiaobai."

He chatted with Bai Xuege for a while, thinking about Han Cheng, and was about to go back.

Xiao Qi left home for two days. At this moment, he saw her old father and said nothing to leave. She immediately got tangled in Bai Xuege's hands. Shen Qing didn't take them apart, but said, "That I'll bring the incubator up in a while."

"Okay." Bai Xuege said, "I have troubled you these two days."

"No trouble." Shen Qingshu said, stood up and walked out the door.

He had just returned to his room and was about to let Xiao Li send the incubator up. He suddenly heard a knock on the door, and walked over and opened the door.

The crew, Su Luo, Sun Xuan, and Su Luo's assistant stood outside the door.

"It's him who raises snakes in the crew and instigates his snakes to bite me." Su Luo accused.

The crew looked at Shen Qingshu helplessly, and persuaded him with his eyes, "That Xiao Shen, what about your snake, you hand the snake to Sister Su, and then apologize to Sister Su."

"Yes." Sun Xuan echoed, "Who is a normal person who raises this thing, Shen Qingshu, are you a psychopath?"

Shen Qing immediately pretended to be embarrassed, "I... I will quietly send it away." Do

you think it's okay?" "Murder pays for life, scare or snake, you are scared of Su Luo, you still want to quietly send away, do you think it's okay?" Sun Xuan is not polite.

Shen Qingshu hesitated, "But, it's gone, I just want to give it to Sister Su, there's no way."

Sun Xuancai didn't believe it, and pushed him aside to find the snake.

Shen Qingshu followed him and pretended, "Just a while ago, I didn't watch it, and it disappeared. I searched everywhere, but didn't find it. Oh, he won't go to Xiaobai upstairs. Teacher's floor, Mr. Xiaobai is still a child. If I see it, I'm

probably scared to death. No, I'll have to find it." Shen Qingshu said and went out, Su Luo gave an assistant to the assistant. With a wink, the assistant hurriedly rushed to the elevator entrance before him.

When Han Cheng and Zhou Jianming heard the movement and opened the door, they saw Shen Qingshu following others anxiously.

"What's the matter?" Han Cheng grabbed him.

"Playing." Shen Qing leaned close to him and whispered.

Hancheng was puzzled.

Shen Qingshu backhanded him and hurried forward, "To celebrate your arrival, I decided to invite you to watch a scene for free. The protagonist, your dear Xiaochao run, the director of your beloved Xiaochao run, and the screenwriter you love. Xiaochao ran."

Han Cheng:? ? ?

"Who allowed you to add these attributives to yourself without authorization?"

"Of course your talented Xiaochao ran away."

Han Cheng:...

Shen Qingshu pulled the people into the elevator, pretending to be anxious, "Don't dare to really go to Teacher Xiaobai, otherwise I will be dead if you scare him."

Han Cheng : ......This has already begun? Isn't it too fast to enter the movie?

It is indeed his little super run!

Su Luo snorted and said in his heart, then you are dead!

Bai Xuege played with Xiao Qi for a while, and heard the knock on the door. He thought it was Shen Qingshu who asked the assistant to send the incubator. As soon as he opened the door, he discovered that it was Sun Xuan, Su Luo, Su Luo's assistants and a bunch of people. .

He asked strangely, "What's the matter?"

"Xiaobai, here you..."

"Ah!" Su Luo screamed, "There!"

She pointed to Xiaoqi who was poking her head near the cabinet not far away. "That's it!"

Sun Xuan stepped forward, and when he walked over, he wanted to pick up Xiao Qi. Xiao Qi hurriedly crawled not far away. Sun Xuan followed it, desperately trying to catch him.

Bai Xuege looked at him suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

"Xiaobai, don't be afraid, I'll help you catch this snake! It's all to blame for Shen Qing's neurosis. Who do you think normal people raise snakes? Bring it to the crew? It's him! I don't have a big role, and there are still a lot of things. No, this snake came to you while he didn't pay attention. Such a disgusting thing didn't scare you, right?"

Bai Xuege:! ! !

what did he say? !

What is a normal person who raises a snake? !

What is such a disgusting thing!

He is disgusting!

Bai Xuege grinds his teeth.

Su Luo's assistant was not to be outdone, and quickly added, "Teacher Xiaobai, don't you know that Shen Qingshu has a lot of attention. Just now at the elevator entrance, he even instigated the snake to bite our sister Su. If it weren't for the reaction of Su sister. Hurry, it's time to be hospitalized now! Let me say that there is no good thing about snakes, and only people with unhealthy minds will keep such abnormal pets."

Bai Xuege:! ! ! !

You are not a good thing!

You are not thinking right!

You are not normal!

Su Luo took the opportunity to fall into the rock, "Brother Xuege, look, you just helped him, and he couldn't wait to get the snake he raised into your room. I don't need to talk more about the thoughts in it?

" You just talk about it, let me listen." Bai Xuege gritted his teeth.

"It must be a deliberate design by him, so that when you are in a panic, he can suddenly appear, the hero saves the beauty, and then makes you grateful to him. Otherwise, how could this snake appear to you impartially? He deliberately, when I was at the elevator entrance, I saw him come out with this snake. I don't know what bad thoughts I was thinking about."

Bai Xuege:...

"Don't worry, Xiao Bai, I will help you catch him. At that time, let the chef of the crew work hard, make a snake soup, and see if Shen Qingshu dare not dare next time."

Bai Xuege:! ! ! ! !

You fucking want to make snake soup! Why don't you eat human flesh? !

Bai Xuege was so angry that Shen Qing saw that the effect was almost the same, and then walked in from the door pretending to be anxious and joined the melee.

Han Cheng leaned forward, watching this masterpiece welcoming his arrival up close.

Shen Qingshu walked to the sofa, knocked on the floor, and shouted, "Little Qi."

Xiao Qi heard a familiar voice, crawled out slowly, and stuck out his little head.

Sun Xuan sneered, "I know it's time to catch it, it's too late!"

"That's right," Su Luo's assistant said, "Seven Xiaoqi? Seven gourd babies?" It

's seven dwarfs! Bai Xuege retorted in his heart.

Shen Qingshu picked up Xiao Qi, walked to Bai Xuege, winking at him, and said, "Sorry, Teacher Xiaobai, one of my pets didn't pay attention and ran to you."

"It's okay." Bai Xuege was very cooperative, and smiled gently, "I just found it."

"You did it on purpose!" Su Luo said, "Brother Xuege, look, isn't this what I just said? He cheated."

Bai Xuege nodded.

Seeing this, Su Luo was secretly delighted, as long as Bai Xuege hated Shen Qingshu because of this incident, it would not be impossible for her to try to change the role back later.

"Shen Qingshu, you really don't know what is good or bad. Brother Xuege only spoke for you on the front foot, and you designed the hind foot to harm him. Are you worthy of Brother Xuege?"

"I don't have one." "Teacher Xiaobai, you believe me."

"What do you believe in ? Do you believe that you are a white lotus?" Su Luo mocked, as long as Bai Xuege is not stupid, how can he believe it?

Shen Qingshu, you are settled this time!

Su Luo smiled triumphantly, and then she heard Bai

Xuege say : "I believe it." Su Luo: So, I know, wait...

She looked at Bai Xuege in disbelief, what did you say ? You believe? ! What do you believe? Didn't you listen to what I said just now?

Did I fucking say it for nothing? !

"Brother Xuege, what are you talking about?"

Bai Xuege looked at her with a simple expression, "What can a pet owner have? Pets are human friends, so I believe he must be a good person."

"He raised a snake!" Su Luo emphasized, "Brother Xuege, this is not an ordinary pet, this is the most disgusting snake in the pet world!"

"You are disgusting!" Bai Xuege said angrily. Sister Su, how can you talk like that?! This is obviously a cute little pet snake, white and beautiful, what's so disgusting! Animal protectionists issued a strong condemnation! You said that, it hurts us such animal protectionists too much My heart!"

Su Luo:

"Besides, when I was a child, I watched "The Legend of the White Snake" and I wanted to meet the White Snake. This snake is so beautiful and the same color as the White Snake. It is simply the snake in my dreams. Xiao Shen, if you don't mind, I will consider him a goddaughter in the future, and you can bring him up to play at any time."

Su Luo:? ? ?

What the devil is going toward! This unscientific!

Are you not afraid of it?

Still a daughter? !

Why don't you directly recognize him as a wife!

Shen Qingshu immediately changed his expression of joy, and then turned into sorrow for an instant, "That's great, it's just that my snake is fateful, and may not survive that time."

He pretended to be sad and sniffed. "Tonight, it will become a snake soup!"

"He dare!" Bai Xuege glared at Sun Xuan, "You want to eat other people's pets, do you still have humanity!"

"That's a snake !" !" Sun Xuan defended.

"!?! Shut up you say snake soup in front of animal rights activists, conscience do you have that you simply angry Pig - ugly and evil"

Sun declared: ......

Sun declared a blood choking in their hearts, they want to scold Don't dare to scold, can only feel aggrieved.

Shen Qing looked at him excitedly, "Teacher Xiaobai, do you really think snakes are disgusting? Don't you think we who raise snakes are abnormal?"

"Of course not. How can such a cute little white snake be disgusting, Xiao Shen, how can you be so kind, but there are some people," he looked at Su Luo. Human face and animal heart, people are ugly and evil!"

Su Luo furiously, "I do it for your own good."

"No need, you are too cruel, we animal protectionists don't like it."

Su Luo: ...

Su Luo gritted his teeth with anger. Don't know what to say.

Only then did Shen Qingshu look at Su Luo, innocent and cautiously, "Sister Su, are you still catching this snake?"

"She dare!" Bai Xue sang.

Suro: ...

she really didn't dare.

"That's it," Shen Qingshu turned his head to look at Bai Xuege, "Then Teacher Xiaobai, I will give this snake to you, as it is to repay you for your life-saving grace. Otherwise, it will stay with me, I I'm afraid it will not escape the fate of Snake Soup."

Bai Xuege accepted in surprise, "Really? Thank you, Xiao Shen, you are really the cutest person in this crew! From now on, you will be my best friend!"

Su Luo: ...

Sun Xuan: ...

Assistant: ...

Staff: ...

"What are you doing in a daze? Don't hurry up and apologize to my best friend and my pet!"

Bai Xuege looked at the person in front of him, Gritting his teeth and said: "Who just said that people who raise snakes are mentally unhealthy and abnormal? Also! Who said my goddaughter is sick?! Now I apologize to Shen Qingshu, me and my goddaughter! You are not allowed to run! I didn't let you raise them, and didn't eat your rice. All of you are very happy to scold you, apologize!"

Su Luo:! ! !

Sun Xuan:! ! !

Assistant: qaq

The three of them had a heart attack and almost didn't send themselves away on the spot.

Su Luo looked at Bai Xuege's anger, as if this matter could not end like this without apologizing, and felt helpless. What does this have to do with you? ! Why are you excited instead of scolding you?

and also!

Why are you protecting Shen Qingshu and this snake like this? Do you really treat it as a white lady?

What magical trend is this all! The plot is wrong!

Han Cheng stood outside the door, watching his Xiaochao run some acting skills, just pointed at the person who asked him to apologize, and now reluctantly apologizes to him, almost clapping his hands without surprise: this Is it the feeling of watching a movie as an outsider? No wonder his brother is unwilling to give him the backup! It's really wonderful!

But that's all about his brother, Wu Yang, Yin Mingyao, Zhou Jinming, you three have watched so many scenes and the scenes are wonderful. Is it time to make up the tickets? ! Pay the money back! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...