The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 39

633 19 0
By awsm__oliee__

Shen Qingshu didn't know at all in ten minutes, he had become a pitiful and miserable prospective victim who was forcibly dragged into the quagmire by a minor in the heart of Bai Xuege's manager.

At this time, he was launching a new round of mental assault on the real victim, Cheng Han-Su Qing's college classmates appeared, and he obviously liked him, and the children also liked her very much.

["If my father is with her, my brother and I will have a mother." Su Bai, who looks like Cheng Han, said to Cheng Han while holding the plasticine.

Modeling clay into a cold hand flick, flowers round cake, he quietly regiment regiment plasticine, pressing, Mary Su Su White, "Your father does not like her."

"But I look at her father and also Happy."

Cheng Han grouped the plasticine angrily, "This is all an illusion, to deceive your children."

Su Bai, "Is it? But my sister said that she likes Dad, and she also said that she likes me and my brother."

Cheng Han: ...

Su Bai tilted his head to look at him, "Uncle, you made the plasticine into a cake."

Cheng Han looked down at the messy plasticine in his hand, "How does this look like your father."

"I mean.

The papa that I pulled." Su Bai sighed, "What do you think, uncle?" Of course, I miss your ruthless, lawless, lawless father!

Cheng Han angrily threw the plasticine in his hand aside. Su Bai looked at him and sighed silently in his heart. Is this really her father?

That's stupid.

When Su Qing came back in the evening, he saw Cheng Han sitting on the sofa with a depressed look.

He walked over and asked, "What's wrong, you're not happy?"

Cheng Han looked up at him, the expression in his eyes was like a deep-bowed husband, Su Qing almost didn't laugh, so he could only sit beside him and coax him nicely.

Not far away, Su Bai hid behind the door and watched secretly.

Su Ao, who woke up halfway to sleep, saw his sister lying beside the door without sleeping, got out of bed and walked over to her. She asked her grinningly, "Sister, what are you doing."

He stretched out as he said . I want to look out of my neck.

Su Bai quickly covered his brother's eyes, well, children can't watch this picture.

She closed the door gently, and returned to the bed with her brother. After

Shen Qingshu finished writing this chapter, he felt that the ending was not far away.

After that, only Cheng Han found out that Su Bai and Su Ao were his children. Then the family reunited, the two got married and lived a happy life of four.

If nothing happens, it can be done in a week.

Then, he can write his second masterpiece-campus essay!

But before writing the campus essay, he had to change his vest, otherwise he would have his copy out at that time, and he would die once again!

Just do it, Shen Qingshu quickly logged into his penguin account, contacted his editor, Goldfish, and asked: [Hello, can I open a vest for myself? It

took ten minutes for Jinyu to reply to him: [It is okay, but it is not recommended that you do this. After all, you have a reader base. Now that you have a new vest, you have to accumulate readers again. ]

Shen Qingshu didn't panic at all about this.

Is he a literary purple star?

Look at his "That Night" data, how great!

Look at his readers, so many!

He is simply a man born for writing, isn't he just re-accumulating readers? so easy!

4S shop owner: [It's okay, I think I can. 】

Edit Goldfish: [Okay, then tell me after you think of a pen name, and I will help you enter it. ]

4S shop owner: [Okay, thank you! ]

Edit Goldfish: [You're welcome, come on~]

Goldfish stopped talking after replying to this sentence, and Shen Qingshu didn't speak any more. He held his chin and wondered what should he call this time?

To be high-end! Be atmospheric! Be on the top!

Be particularly educated!

He thought and thought, and finally thought of a fairly satisfactory name-drunk in the light and watch the sword.

How good it is to have a compelling style, and a culture and culture. Shen Qingshu was very satisfied. He registered this pseudonym on the spot and then told his editor.

Shen Qingshu's editor looked at the pseudonym he sent, and was silent for a while, then replied: [Okay, then I will enter it for you now. ]

Shen Qingshu: [Thank you for editing greatly. ]

Edit Goldfish: [You're welcome, come on~] Yes

, I will, Shen Qing said, you just wait for me to sell the copyright and lead you to the pinnacle of life together!

Copyright adaptation, here I am!

Thinking of this, he quickly put the first chapter of the campus essay he had previously written at home into the manuscript box, carefully checked the typos, and sent it out excitedly.

From today, he is no longer the author of the little yellow car, Shen Qingshu! He is the Romance King Shen Qingshu! The campus brother Shen Qingshu! Copyright tycoon Shen Qingshu! Oscar's best screenwriter Shen Qingshu!

Shen Qing held up his hands, dreaming about the picture of him accepting the award happily, and even thought about the thank you in the acceptance speech.

When he recovered and refreshed the background with full confidence, he saw that the clicks, favorites, and comments on the background were all 0.

Obviously chubby zero!

Shen Qing was unbelievable, how could this be possible? !

He is a purple star in the literary world! Contemporary Wenquxing! How could it be 000!

It must have just been sent out, the reader hasn't seen it yet, Shen Qing said, he has to give the reader some time, and also give himself some time.

Yes, wait a minute.

He was waiting, when he heard a knock on the door, Zhou Jianming and Xiao Li came to tell him to go out for dinner.

Shen Qingshu went out and asked Zhou Jianming, "The snake has gone back."

Zhou Jianming nodded. He had just finished paying the snake and suddenly called. He has been busy until now, so only then has time to talk to Shen Qingshu in detail. : "I went back. You really got it right. It's Bai Xuege."

That is, Shen Qingshu was very proud. From the time he passed through to the present, in addition to writing articles, what he does most is to read forum posts to understand The current entertainment star, especially after confirming that the partner is Bai Xuege, he almost joined Bai Xuege's fan base to create a personal profile for him.

Zhou Jianming looked at his smug expression and thought he was quite cute, "Bai Xuege said, thank you for this incident, and he owes you a favor."

"Then dare to love you . Let's go, let 's eat." The

three of them said again . Go to the elevator and have a meal in the restaurant on the first floor.

Shen Qing scribbled on his new article, and after a while, he lowered his head and scanned the background on the Internet.

But the more he brushed, the more depressed he became. Why is this more than an hour passed, it is still 000!

Shen Qing slumped his cheeks and looked at his new article with bleak data, how unscientific it was.

It's not the first time he has written an article. It doesn't make sense that the data of "That Night" is so hot, this is so dismal.

If there is no exposure, when "That Night" was first published, there was no exposure either.

Shen Qing absently ate dinner, bid farewell to Zhou Jianming and Xiao Li, and went back to his room.

He kept refreshing the background, and finally saw that the click became 6 and the comment became 1. He couldn't wait to click in, and he saw the only comment in the comment area-[I don't like it].

Shen Qingshu:! ! !

If you don't like it, you still have to say it. If you don't like it, can't you go straight away? ! I'm hard-pressed, old heart!

Shen Qing looked depressed, how could he not like it? How could it be disliked? Why doesn't she like it? !

He is dignified and literary, and Ziweixing reborn, how could he not like what he wrote? !

There must be something wrong!

Shen Qingshu seriously pondered for a long time, pondering and pondering, but he didn't figure out what the problem was.

As soon as he refreshes, okay, the click is still the miserable 6, 6 or 6, the slip is almost the same.

Shen Qing moved the mouse and was about to close the webpage-it was too miserable, he couldn't bear to look at the data!

He was about to shut down, but suddenly saw that the whole network was broadcasting the car god and cast him 10 space stations.

What is this? Sunrise in the east and rain in the west?

The trumpet pounce is vigorous, and the large reward is still going on.

They are obviously his children, why is there such a big difference in writing? !

Shen Qingshu really couldn't understand it, cut the large size up, and sent a private message to the car god: [Thank you for the reward, the local tyrant, do you really think I wrote it well? ]

Hancheng added a rare class, is preparing to turn off the computer to work, to see Shen Qing Shu made such a private letter over.

Of course, he didn't simply think that Shen Qingshu was good at writing. Although he did write well and has aura, but there is more than this one with aura.

But who made Cheng Han the prototype of him? It was the first time that Han Cheng saw a novel based on himself, plus it was still written by Shen Qing, which made him want to pretend to be readers to tease him.

However, since it is pretending to be a reader, he must not reveal his identity, so Han Cheng replied very quickly: [Of course, otherwise, why did I give so many rewards. ]

4S shop owner: [Really? 】

Car God: 【Boss, you have to believe in yourself. 】

It's really strange, the sun came out from the west, and it's so rare for Shen Qingshu to have such a day when he didn't believe in himself.

4S shop owner: [Then can you help me read my new article? From the reader's point of view, help me see if there are any problems. ]

Hancheng looked at him this, but added a little surprised.

Of course he could see that "That Night" was now in the late stage, not far from the end, but he didn't expect that Shen Qingshu would actually prepare the next copy of the file.

and!

Han Cheng stared at the sentence he sent uncomfortably. Why didn't he write a new article first?

Isn't he the source of his inspiration, the prototype of the characters? !

What does it mean to not show him to his local tyrant readers?

Is the local tyrant more important than him? !

Han Cheng angrily knocked on the keyboard: [Show me? Does it fit? Is there no one around you who can help you read the article? 】

Three souls, every word Zhuji, Han Cheng doesn't believe him, he dare not say no!

However, in the next second, he saw Shen Qingshu's inhumane answer: [No, no one around me writes, and I don't want to fall in front of them. 】

But you have obviously fallen off in front of me! !

Why can't you just show it to me!

Han Cheng simply can't accept it. He is the director of the Han Group, tens of millions of minutes per minute, and he reads countless reports. Isn't it worthy of Shen Qingshu's blog?

He would rather look for readers on the Internet than look for him!

Sure enough, once the car leaves the garage, you don't know who owns it!

Han Cheng is very depressed, Han Cheng is very sad and angry: [Wow, so people around you don't know your vest? 】

Of course not, Han Cheng knew it, Shen Qing said indifferently, but he didn't want to show the text to Han Cheng, he sang it in his ear after reading it.

Shen Qingshu felt terrible at the thought of that picture. Who would rush his curse to Tang Seng's hands? Isn't it good to be alive? Who can bear the death of Tiantianshe!

It's just that Shen Qingshu didn't intend to tell his readers about these personal matters. It was too complicated and would not be clear for a while, so he said: [I know, but it's not very convenient, so can you help me see it? ]

Han Cheng said "Oh", okay, it's not very convenient for him, but it's very convenient for his readers. It's really scumbag, and the double standard is clear!

But what's the use?

Isn't he reading the text?

Just you, still want to fly out of my Five Finger Mountain?

mock up!

Behind the network cable, your car owner is still your car owner!

Cha God: [Yes, I am honored^_^]

Come on, let me see how inconvenient it is?

What is not convenient for me to see, but convenient for readers on the other side of the Internet?

Han Cheng eagerly waited to read his new work. After a while, he saw Shen Qingshu sending him a document.

Han Cheng opened it, and he understood it almost instantaneously. Isn't it inconvenient to show him?

Hongxing went out of the wall and the red car derailed. He was planning to turn over as a serf to sing in this little supercar, and leave him as a driver to be someone else's driver. Isn't it inconvenient? !

Han Cheng gave him feedback on the spot: [I don't like this article, I can't enter it. 】

Shen Qingshu was anxiously waiting for his comment. He didn't expect to wait for such a sentence, and instantly became nervous: [Why? 】

Car God: 【Su Qing, this is going crazy! ! ! Just forget about abandoning your husband and abandon your son. Why are you still talking about your girlfriend? Is there such a harm to other girls? Do you understand that asking girls to be co-wives is an animal behavior? ! ! ]

Shen Qingshu: ...

Shen Qingshu was a little speechless: [Che Shen, this is not the Su Qing, this is another Su Qing, he is only 16 years old, a young student party Su Qing! Su Qing is not alone with this book now! 】

Car God: 【Really? But with this name, I have a strong sense of substitution. I always feel that Su Qing abandons her husband and abandons her son and deceives an ignorant girl. The next second will be tears in the iron doors and windows, and I can't stand it. 】

Shen Qingshu: ......

Che Shen: [And isn't Su Qing's CP Cheng Han? This Qin Su is really an eyesore when I look at it. If I demolish my CP, does she want her to be a junior? ]

Shen Qingshu: ...

4S shop owner: [She is the heroine, and she is a pair with the Su Qing of this book, not the Su Qing QAQ of Cheng Han. 】

Che Shen: 【That's not okay. Su Qing can only be with Cheng Han. It's not okay for me to change to another person. I don't accept it. 】

Che Shen: 【Furthermore, Su Qing Qin Su, this is not just a change of name, it seems to be self-defeating, I don't like it. ]

Shen Qing thought for a while, then hesitated: [Then I changed the heroine's name to Han? After

he posted it, he added: [But Cheng Han doesn't seem to resemble a girl's name, so let's change it to Cheng Han. ]

Hancheng:! ! !

Good guys! Good guys! This will not only counterattack but also sexually transfer him! Turn him into a woman!

Shen Qing is too courageous, right? ! !

The author has something to say: Han Cheng: On the first day of separation, he slept peacefully.

Han Cheng: On the second day of separation, he wanted to cheat on the text, was caught by me and raped the document, and wanted to turn me around and become a driver. He was so bold!

[Small Theater]

Han Cheng: I am jealous of myself.

Han Cheng: Sample, I can't think of it, I am behind the network cable!

Qingqing: No! !

Qing Qing: QAQ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...