The Supporting Male Character...

By awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... More

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 18

883 28 1
By awsm__oliee__

[The beginning of this chapter is written in Chinese. Little angels who don't like written in Chinese, please use your amazing hand speed and turn the page quickly until "***" is here. ]

Into the cold finally got clear of the Soviet Union and build a solid charter business, but each time the Soviet Union and he was determined not to clear all night, never to catch up before 6:00 the end of the ride, relentless.

Cheng Han was not satisfied and wanted Su Qing to move to his own home, but Su Qing refused.

Cheng Han had no choice but to ask his subordinates to check Zha Suqing's address and plan to move next door to his house.

During this investigation, Cheng Han was surprised to find that Su Qing actually had two children! ! !

So when he saw Su Qing in the kindergarten, he was going to send his children to school? He thought that Su Qing was just like him, helping to give away other people's children!

Cheng Han found Su Qing in a rage, looking deceived, "You actually have children or two! Are you married?!"

Su Qing was caught off guard by discovering the children he had hidden, and was panicked. On the face, he was calm, "Do I have two children related to you?"

"Is it all right?" Cheng Han was shocked, "Where is your wife? Are you cheating? You just need to cheat, and let me be Xiao San!"

Cheng Zong, who was reasonably ethical, almost didn't come up in one breath, "You are too scumbag!"

Su Qing: ...

Su Qing sneered, "If I remember correctly, we are Cheng Zong several times. You take the initiative, you hold me all the time, you don't hesitate to ask for everything and be my junior, don't you?"

Chief Cheng, who is still excellent in the Three Views of Culture , took a breath and said in grief, "I don't know, you clearly There are wives and children, why don't

you tell me ?" "Did you let me tell? It's not what you said, "I don't want to hear you say this now. In this bed, you can only call my name.""

Compulsory education has achieved remarkable results. Cheng Zong was speechless, and his face was full of despair after being deceived.

Seeing him like this, Su Qing guessed that he still didn't know the truth about the child, so he said compassionately, "Don't worry, you are not a junior, my wife is already dead."

Cheng Han:! ! !

What is the meaning of mountains and rivers, there is no way out of doubt, and there is another village in the dark!

Cheng Han was dying and sat up in shock, and smiled and asked where the guest came from.

"Dead?"

"Yes, he died shortly after giving birth."

Cheng Han nodded, and then turned his finger back to angrily accusing him, "Then you are still with a man after her death! You are worthy of you. Wife? A scumbag!"

Su Qing: ...

Su Qing sighed and said sadly, "Cheng Zong, now, I am not afraid to tell you that the one I love most in this world is my wife, she is dead, this world It doesn't make sense to me. But her last wish for me before her death is to raise our children, find a partner, and start a new life. But how can I love other women again? So I I barely had a relationship with you after I pushed it halfway, so that even if I reverse my sexuality for the rest of my life, I will only love her as a woman in this life."

Cheng Han: ...

Cheng Han pointed to himself, "So what am I? You change your sexuality." The test product?"

"Otherwise?" Su Qing looked at him, "I think you are so persistent to me, so I tried it smoothly. Although your skills are not as good as mine, and your personality is not as good as mine, but Since I haven't found a second experimenter yet, so you can barely get a score of six or seven."

"How much?" Cheng Han was surprised, "six or seven? The full score is 10?"

"Of course it is 100 points. Su Qing looked at him, "Zong Cheng, you really can laugh."

Who the hell joked with you!

Cheng Han felt that he was about to turn back and laughed, "Do you think I am really attached to you? You don't want to think about it, I don't like you, why should I have to you? It's not because you look like I used to be. Bai Yueguang, whom I loved, if it weren't for him now, how can you speak!"

Su Qing grabbed a smile instantly when he heard the words. He really didn't quite understand why Cheng Han suddenly became so obsessed with him, and would rather agree to his terms. To maintain such an unreliable relationship with him, if it is really because of this, then it makes sense.

"Really?" Su Qing said coldly, "Then, if this is the case, Cheng Zong don't come to me in the future. Cheng Zong doesn't want to be my test product, and I don't want to be Cheng Zong's stand-in. Everyone will leave you in the future. Single-plank bridge, let me cross my Yangguan Road."

Cheng Han:? ? ? ! ! !

Cheng Han felt that he was really amazing. He didn't even say what he was doing. He even dared to mention it. What he thought was beautiful!

"I don't agree."

"Then we will have a car crash." Su Qing's gaze shifted downward. "When the time comes, your youth bird won't come back. Don't blame me."

Cheng Han: ...

Su Qing snorted coldly , "Do you know what is the saddest thing in this world? It's your Bai Yueguang man who has returned, but your youth bird will never come back."

Cheng Han: ...

Cheng Han Trying to remedy: "He can't come back."

"Why, he thinks the moon in foreign countries is rounder and the air in foreign countries is sweeter?"

"He encountered an air crash when he went abroad, so he can't come back." Cheng Han sighed. He sighed, "Oh, pitiful he is only 20 years old."

Su Qing: ...

Su Qing looked at him so sad, if he can't guess that he is pretending, then write so many deceptions in vain. The manuscript of tears.

Okay, I want to lie to him!

Su Qing smiled without a smile, "Is it? That's great, after all, the dead Bai Yueguang is the best Bai Yueguang. You say yes, Cheng Zong?"

Cheng Han:... ...

"I like this dead white moonlight. From today onwards, he is not only the white moonlight in your heart, but also the white moonlight in my heart. So what is his name, Cheng Zong? We will have the opportunity to remember him together in the future. "

Cheng Han: ...

Cheng Han was silent.

Han Cheng in front of the computer was also silent.

Other readers: [Wonderful! Isn't the dead white moonlight the best white moonlight? ! 】

【Qing Qing Niubi! ! I love Qingqing! ! ! 】

【Song Zong, you can stop doing it soon. Qingqing's wife is you. You should record it at this time. At that time, it will be broadcast to him in a loop. The person I love the most is him! 】

【Hahahahahahahaha The total is really eaten to death. 】

【So Cheng Zong, have you thought about a name for your Bai Yueguang? Why not call it Qingqing hahahahahahaha. 】

......

***

Shen Qingshu was watching, and saw that the car god smashed another space station for him, and commented: 【So the child should appear in the next chapter? So curious what the two babies are called? It should be a nice name ^_^]

Shen Qingshu:...No! Don't remind him of this bad news!

The comment area is still happily rubbing against the local tyrants: [look at the local tyrants, rub! 】

【Car God, you are here, come, please sit down! 】

【Same curious, I don't know what the baby's name is, but the surname must be Su. 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhh, the boss, hurry up and update, I want to watch the next chapter. 】

Shen Qingshu:...

Shen Qing wanted to abandon the pit.

Su Bailian, Su Aotian, Mary Sujiekesu... he really can't do it!

Shen Qingshu felt that he was really going to cry!

It's all to blame Han Cheng, what kind of bad taste is all this, huh!

That night, Shen Qingshu did not continue to fill the hole, but went to watch the video for a while to soothe his depressed soul.

It's just that the better the video is, the more miserable he thinks of his pit, and finally he almost shed tears without being depressed. This is probably the legendary sorrow with music scenes. After learning and learning, Shen Qing silently wrote it down. , Ready to let Chenghan try next time.

Shen Qingshu was depressed all night, and finally got up at noon the next day and changed into a sweater and thick denim jacket, and went out to wait for Hancheng to pick him up.

He stood at the gate of the community, boringly scrolling through the posts on the entertainment forum. Before he finished reading, Han Cheng appeared on his off-road.

Shen Qingshu's eyes lit up, "It's been a long time since I saw my brother, he is still as handsome as ever."

Han Cheng put his arm on the car window and said indifferently, "Don't even think about it, you take the co-pilot."

Shen Qingshu turned around. walking back.

Han Cheng got out of the car quickly, picked up the person and walked to his car.

"Where shall I sit?" Shen Qing swayed in his arms.

"You take the co-pilot."

"No, I'll increase the price by sitting on the ground!" Shen Qingshu pointed to the driver's seat, "I'll drive, or I won't go, and I won't be able to cooperate with you if I go."

Han Cheng:...

" You really have a full understanding of your behavior."

"So you can't agree?"

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng thinks he is really a talent!

He stuffed people into the co-pilot, and said helplessly: "Come back and drive."

Shen Qing was happy, "Thank you, the driver, you are so nice, I am so happy to meet you."

Han Cheng: "Ha ha. "

Oh, don't do this, it's a big deal. I will be courteous. I will drive you one car and return the one for you."

Han Cheng looked at him up and down, "You have a second car besides yourself?"

"No, but I can allow you to drive one more time tonight."

"It's like I don't drive it for you, you don't allow me to drive one more time tonight."

"Of course not." Shen Qing said with a smile, "And It's that I won't let you drive tonight."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng turned around and squeezed his face, feeling that he was absolutely unique in irritating.

It's very suitable to take to today's party.

"Go there and behave well."

"I see." Shen Qingshu was pinched by him and said vaguely.

Han Cheng looked at him with a well-behaved face, and then laughed again, thinking that he was very well-behaved again at this time.

He let go, rubbed the area that was pinched by him, and then pulled Shen Qingshu over and kissed him on the cheek.

Shen Qingshu turned his head to take advantage of the trend and kissed him. He kissed Han Cheng softly, with a somewhat coquettish attachment, biting his lip like a cat.

Han Cheng chuckled lightly, hugged him on his lap, embraced him and kissed him slowly.

"If I perform well this time, is there any reward?" Shen Qing asked him softly, the meaning in the words was very clear.

Han Cheng has known him for so many days, and he really didn't see what he wanted to do, even the house key was given by him on his own initiative.

"What do you want?" he curiously asked.

Shen Qing looked at it, eyebrows curled, fingers poking his heart lightly, "A very simple gift."

"For example?"

"Can you let the baby really be called Su Bailian and Su Aotian." Shen Qingshu grabbed his collar and said, "Please."

Han Cheng almost didn't laugh. What he thought it was, it turned out to be this, he was still entangled in this matter!

He deliberately said: "Isn't this already said before? Good, just this name, I like it."

"Huh."

"Our children, don't you deserve to be Mary Su and Jack Su?"

"Huh."

"As a father, who wouldn't want his children to be Mary Su and Jake Su?

"

"Hey ." "If you go on, my brother Diao will be hungry and thirsty!"

Shen Qingshu was frightened. Quickly moved from his lap.

"What's the matter with you, can you do it? You!"

"

I'm hungry and thirsty, it must be very good." Shen Jingshu covered his face, "I didn't mean that?"

"What do you mean?" Han Cheng smiled. Looking at him, "Speak out, I will appreciate it."

Shen Qingshu didn't want to bother him.

He angrily fastened his seat belt, "Drive you."

"How can I drive if you don't come in my arms?" Han Cheng deliberately said.

Shen Qingshu was speechless, "I mean the transportation we are taking now is a four-wheeled, drivable, modern gasoline-powered car that can climb mountains and mountains! What are you thinking about every day!"

The author has something to say. Said:

Han Cheng: "Of course I miss you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...