Marvel's Guardians of the Gal...

By Fireslash97

(For those who have read my Mandalorian x Son Reader book, this is a sequel AND a crossover.) I left it all... More

Chapter 1: A Risky Gamble
Chapter 2: Busted

Bio

7.8K 144 33
By Fireslash97

Y/n Djarin:

(MADE HIS ARMOR BLUE. GOD KNOWS THERE WASN'T ENOUGH OF THAT COLOR IN THE GAME.)

Age: 30

H/C: Black

E/C: Blue

Personality: determined, serious, merciless

Weapons:

Striker Assault Rifle

Arc Pistol

Beskar Sword and Knife

Darksaber

Droid Companion:

BD-7

Former Lover:

Ko-Rel

Current Lover:

Gamora

Background: Y/n led his people in the battle against the Chitauri. His father, Din Djarin died under his command in battle and it's haunted him ever since. After losing his father and considerable Mandalorian forces, they were driven from their home once more and Thanos destroyed the planet itself, leaving it as a reminder that the Mandalorians had been vanquished forever. He then joined up with the Resistance and fought alongside Ko-Rel and Gamora in the War. Y/n and Ko-Rel had hit it off pretty well, until he'd heard rumors of Mandalorians being attacked in the Andromeda Galaxy. Ko-Rel understood his reasons for leaving and Gamora decided to join him in the search for his people.

Y/n and Gamora then started to become closer than friends in the months they searched for his people and eventually came together. After no signs of his people being anywhere in Andromeda, the Mandalorian and Zen-Whoberi gave up their search and formed an unlikely team that became "heroes for hire".

(ALRIGHT! LET'S GET THIS ADVENTURE STARTED!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 44 9
***PLEASE READ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY [1] BEFORE THIS BOOK!! OTHERWISE YOU MAY GET VERY CONFUSED*** Having saved the galaxy once already, Astra now...
8.6K 130 11
What if gamora and Nebula had an older brother? What if thanos had an adopted son? If you'd like to experience the story of Y/N read this... please...
1.8K 25 14
This is part 1 of Rocket x Oc part 2 coming soon I used to have a beautiful nice life with both my parents that was until my father had passed away j...
54.8K 724 21
Growing up all Y/n knew in life was mostly hate but his mother loved him even if he came from a one night stand she loved him to her last breath whic...