Light to my darkness (yander...

Depressed_Biscuit321 tarafından

"you are the light of my darkness, how can I let you go..." I stood there shocked watching the boy I trusted... Daha Fazla

introduction
1. who?
2.something to me
3.it's growing
hey people!
4.losing my sanity
5.you do, don't you?
6.Let the hunt begin
7.Make you mine
9.◑Buried Secrets◐
10. Jealousy
new yandere book!
Why!
11. Not alone
12. You belong to me
13. Did you like it?
14. The perfect plan
15. Runaway Rabbit
16.What da clown doin
17.In the spider's trap
18. Expecting the unexpected
19. "Run Away"
20. "Confront him"
update!

8.My mark

2.9K 63 56
Depressed_Biscuit321 tarafından

A.N: Btw just so you are clear, killua is and y/n are 19 (I said that from the start) in this book and Illumi is 24.

"Let go of me!" I shouted as Killua was dragging me to his room. He turned to me and he gripped my face with anger. "I will highly suggest you to shut up, darling. As you can see you have made me really angry, and I will control my words and movements if I were you". He said as he looked at my hands. There were new bruises forming from where Illumi was grabbing me. His face darkened when he saw that. He threw me to the chair that I was tied to earlier. There were chains and handcuffs. He gripped my hand as I struggled. "Don't struggle, you will get hurt, and who knows giving the mood I'm in, I might make you bleed".

I was chained to the chair and handcuffed. Killua was looking at me without saying anything. It was making me nervous. Suddenly he came closer. "You know, I'm not that much angry at you for trying to escape. I mean I would be a fool to expect you to just... be ok and all be all willing to be with me. But you should at least try to love me, as it will make it easier for the both of us. But I am angry about the fact that you were with Illumi. Why were you with him? what were you doing? ".

"Nothing, he told you that he found me".

"It didn't seemed like nothing, you two were... close. He was also holding your hand and... it also left a mark."

He was silent for a moment. Suddenly his eyes flashed something, as he smiled brightly. He grabbed my shoulder. " Maybe that's what you want. Do you want me to mark you? Is that what will take for you to understand that you belong to me? Will you finally start to accept me once you realize that you have no other way?, cause I won't hesitate to kill off everyone you know so that you don't have anyone but me". He was shaking and trembling as he said that. He had lost it, he had lost it good.

"Have you gone insane? Why are doing this you sick bastard!" I yelled. But suddenly I stopped when he grabbed my face and squeezed. "sushh, it's ok darling it's not your fault. You're just confused. I just have to make you understand that you are mine. And for that, I will mark you as mine". He said as he brought his lips to my neck and started kissing it lightly. But I screamed when I felt stinging pain on it. Killua didn't stop as he sink his teeth on my skin more. I could feel blood flowing out as I started to move and begged him to stop. After a while he removed his mouth as he looked at me, his mouth was red with blood. He smirked as he licked his lips.

"Your blood tastes so sweet my love. But I need more. I need to mark you more".

He sank his teeth once more, in a different spot on my neck. As the pain came again.

"S-stop, stop it! You're hurting me!". My pleading didn't work as he bit me in to the shoulder.

"Do you feel that, my love? My heart is beating so fast! . I'm marking you as my own, so that everyone knows that you are mine" he said as he looked at me with an insane gaze. His lips were stained with my blood and so were his clothes.

"No one can take you away from me, I won't let them. I will shred them to pieces".

I was struggling to form my words. "P-please let me g-go, please I beg you. I want to go to my brother, I won't tell anyone about you and live peacefully with him if you let me go, please. It hurts, please..." I pleaded as I cried.

"No my love, that's the only thing I can not do. You are the only person who was ever kind to me. You never judged me based on my family. You treated me like I was worthy of love, your love. You are the only one for me and I can do anything to make you stay by my side".

I was getting dizzy. Looks like the lack of blood was the reason. Killua noticed it as he removed the chains and handcuffs and he pulled me into his arms.

"Sleep well darling, when you wake up, I will be here, right by your side. You don't need anyone else but me".

I woke up in a soft bed. With warm blanket pulled over me. I tried to get up but I was dizzy.

"Don't wake up yet, you're weak" I heard someone say. It was the black curly haired girl I saw before. "Who are you?".

"My name is canary, and I work here. Young master told me to take care of you and change your clothes as they were dirty with blood".

She was saying all these so calmly. My blood was boiling just thinking about what happened before.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said.

"I have already showered you so you don't have to worry about that" she said.

"I want to shower again" I said. Cause I was feeling disgusting.

"Alright, come with me"

I looked at the mirror and I was a mess. I had dark circles under my eyes, my face was puffy cause all of the crying and.... Not to mention I had those bite marks on my neck and shoulder. It looked horrible. There were dried blood and it was full of bruises and hickeys with the bite marks. I also had bruise marks from Illumi but the bite marks were a lot more visible. I bet Killua wanted this to happen. I hate myself so much for being this weak. Why couldn't I defend myself? Am I so useless?. What would my brother think of me when he hears this?. My brother... he must be so worried about me, or maybe not. The hunter exam is still going so he won't know that I am missing yet. But will he able to figure that out once the exam ends? Or would he think that I faced the same fate as my father and move on?. I tuned on the shower as I felt warm water hit my skin. It stings where he bit me. I heard canary call me.

I came out from the bathroom after I finished my shower. Canary excused herself once she gave me the oversized white T-shirt and grey trousers. I wore them as I was looking around the room. If I could find anything, that will help me escape. I stop when I saw Killua coming through the door. I started backing up from him as my body was shaking with fear.

"Why are you backing away from me? " he said darkly, but then he softened his gaze as he looked down."I'm sorry I had to hurt you but it was your fault to begin with. Now come here and don't make me anymore angry".

I stood there not saying anything. He sighed as he came to me and hugged me softly. "I'm sorry I lost my temper today. I'm not usually like this, but you bring the worst out of me. I was really angry when I saw you with Illumi today. I want to make sure that you won't forget, that you are mine and mine alone. And no one else is allowed to take you away from me, or to touch you, or even look at you. Only I am allowed to do that. You already saw what I did to Gon right? That would be any person's fate if they try to take you away from me. Remember that". He kissed my forehead and hold my hand. "Let's get some sleep now, we have a big day tomorrow".

"Where would I sleep?" I asked.

"Here in my bed of course, with me; and I won't take no for an answer".

I knew better than to argue so I didn't said anything as I lay down on the bed. Killua joined me as he wrapped his arms around me. He nuzzled into my neck as he said "My mark looks good on you darling, I should do it more often". I flinched as I heard that. "But it won't be as painful as today if you behave. You might as well enjoy it. And you know, you smell like me because you used my shampoo. And you are wearing my clothes as well, which really suits you by the way" he chuckled as he snuggled into me more.

The next day Killua told me that he wanted me to meet his parents."And be careful of what you say in front of them. They are not as kind as me. And being disobedient will only make things harder for you as they will torture you to submission". He said.

Killua showed me his wardrobe and asked me to choose an outfit and wear it. "Where are my clothes?"

"I didn't bring your bag from zevil Island and the clothes you were wearing I threw them away. Cause, it had... his blood on them. I went silent as I understood he was talking about Gon. He suddenly touched my shoulder "You don't need them anyways, you can wear my clothes. I like it when you wear my clothes. but if you want your own clothes then I can buy some for you. But wear mine for now. I nodded as I chose a turtle neck black T- shirt and jeans. I wore the turtle neck to hide the bite marks.

There was dead silence on the dinner table. There was Killua's mom, dad, Illumi who I found out was Killua's brother, another boy in girlish clothes who's name was Kalluto. He was Killua's brother too. There was another white haired old man whom I assumed was his grandpa. The famous assassin Zeno Zoldyck. They asked their maid to give food to Milluki and Alluka in their rooms. Killua told me they were his brother and sister. "why don't they eat here with us?" I asked. His mom started talking first. "Milluki is always on his computer and Alluka... is better off in there. So, I hope you are enjoying your time here y/n" she said. I gulped as Killua looked at me intensely. "Y-yes ma'am, I am". I saw Illumi smirked a little. I gritted my teeth in anger. I'm going kill that ant someday.

Killua started speaking. "Of course she is mom, she loves me a lot and I'm sure she doesn't have any problems staying here with me".

"Is that so? I'm really happy for you two, but what about your family y/n? what do they do?". Before she could say anything Illumi interrupted her.

"I am thinking of training y/n" Illumi said making everyone look at him.

"W-what?" Killua was first to respond.

"She is going to be a part of zoldyck family sooner or later, so she needs to train and become worthy. you don't want your future partner to be a stupid weakling now, do you?"

Killua stayed quiet for some moment. "Alright then, but don't make her uncomfortable".

Illumi nodded and started to eat. After we finished eating Illumi took me outside of the house.

"What are we gonna do here?"

Illumi started walking without answering my question. I followed him but halted when I saw a big dog walking towards us. Illumi approached the dog as he pet it's back. "He is mike, our guard dog. Mike, this is y/n, the future bride of zoldyck family.

I was shocked hearing what he said. "What bride? I am no one's bride!". Illumi ignored my comment as he slowly came towards me.

"Give me your hand"

"Why?"

"Don't talk back to me and do as I say"

I huffed as I did what he said. He took my hand and placed it in front of the dog as mike came forward and sniffed it. I looked at Illumi and frowned.

"Why was that necessary?"

"Now he knows your smell and that you are one of us, so in future he would protect you. But it won't be good for you if you tired to escape, cause you would have to pass him in order to do that and well, that won't be pretty. Now let's get started with our training."

It's been two hours and I am tired as hell. I have ran... like two kilometers and also did a sword fight which I obviously lost. "You certainly need more training than I thought. It's cute seeing you so weak against me but after a while it gets boring. But I think it's enough for today". He said as he started to walk. I tried to stand up but felt a sharp pain on my leg. It was slightly cut and also bruised. Illumi saw as he sighed. "Here, get on my back" he offered.

"No thank you" I growled. I tried to stand up again but fell. I heard Illumi chuckle.

"Can't believe you are going to be the future bride of this family"

"I am not going to be his wife! He killed my friend and he is keeping me here against my will. I hate him and I'm never going to be his bride!".

"I know" Illumi said as he blinked. I scoffed as I started to limp my way to the mansion. But the pain was getting bad. Illumi picked me up in bridal style as he started walking. I protested but he didn't let go.

Killua's pov:

What was taking her so long?. I don't want my darling to be away from me. But aniki was right, she needed to adjust here. It must be the time her training finishes. Suddenly I heard the door creaked open as my darling came in. She looks tired. My poor love, I would make her tiredness go away. I pulled her into a hug. She flinched a little, that hurt me but I was the one to blame. I scared her earlier when I left bite marks all over her. I couldn't contain my jealousy back then. Not only did she try to escape me but she also went to Illumi. That made me really angry. So I had to show her who she really belongs. And I will gladly punish her if she dares to do that again.

"Are you tired, darling?" I asked as I pet her back gently. Wait, why does she reeks of Illumi's cologne?.

Anger rose in me but I tried to calm myself. "No, they trained together. Maybe that's why. And Illumi is like a robot, he doesn't have interest in these kinds of things. But the scent was bothering me.

"Do you, maybe want to shower?" I asked and she nodded. "Let me get you some clothes, I told canary to buy some for you". I would've much preferred if she wore my clothes but she looks beautiful wearing anything. I gave her the clothes as she went to the bathroom. I heard water start running. Just thinking of her taking shower makes me hot. My face went red and I tried to calm myself down. "No, it's too early; she is terrified of me enough as she is. I can't make her more scared of me" I told to myself.

She came out from the bathroom. I motioned her to come to me which she did. I lay beside her as I cuddle her tightly. I can't believe that I got this beautiful human all to myself. I am indeed the luckiest man alive.

y/n pov:

I need to plan my escape. I have to get away from here. But I can't be careless like before, this place has really tight security and I need to calculate my every move.

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote♥

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

101K 2.2K 27
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
574K 19.3K 82
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
66.8K 2K 186
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...