Goldberg

By nowikugo

After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. B... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 41

7.3K 305 162
By nowikugo

≡Izuku POV≡

"Are you sure you're ok?" Kota asked for the tenth time, making me smile warmly.

"Yeah, he only broke my left arm and scraped my head. Head wounds just bleed a lot, is all," I responded as I kept running through the forest with Kota on my back.

In all honesty, I had a headache and possibly a concussion from when I hit the wall, my arm had a ripple of pain whenever I moved it, and my body ached from all the training we've done.

"How are you Kota? Did you get hurt at all?" I asked as I jumped over a root.

"I'm fine, I only got a few scratches."

"That's good, we should be close to the camp. Shota can make sure you're safe ther-"

"Problem child!" I stopped my running and turned to see Shota running towards us. "What the hell happened to your arm?!"

"Shota! Here, take Kota. There was a villain I had to deal with, don't worry about me. The villain is up on the cliff from the direction I just came from, unconscious. He said that they're looking for Kacchan," I quickly rambled as I let Kota off my back.

"That's not true!" Kota yelled, catching both of our attention. "He said you were first on the list! You can't go back out there! You're injured and they're looking for you!"

"Izuku, is this true?" Shota asked. He used my real name.

"Well- uhm- yeah, but, I need to find all of the villains to rig their gear. I need to be within a certain distance."

"You can rig their gear?"

"Yeah, it's a long story, but there's some weird weapons they're using made just for their quirks. I need to go," I began running off until Shota stopped me again.

"Tell Mandalay that I give all students permission to use their quirks," I nodded. "And problem child, be careful. You still owe me a lot more coffee."

"Don't worry Shota, I'll give you coffee on the house for a week when this is all over," I smiled and ran off towards where I left the Pussy Cats.

"It's time to knock you off your false throne!" Spinner yelled as he brought his arm back to cut Mandalay with his sword.

I quickly shot an instant paralysis bullet into his hand, making him drop his sword just before it hit her.

"What happened to my hand?!" He grabbed it with his usable hand before I shot his neck with a trantalizer.

"Mandalay!" I yelled as I ran over.

"Izuku? Did you do that?" She asked as she turned to me.

"Yeah, and Kota is safe, don't worry. Anyway, I have a message I need you to send out to everyone. Tell them Eraser gave them permission to use their quirks and fight back. Also, they're after a student named Kacchan."

"Izuku, wait! You're injured! Get back to camp!" Mandalay called as I pulled out another gun to shoot Magne.

"Izuku? As in Midoriya?" They jumped back from Tiger and turned to me only to get shot with a bullet right in the chest. They fell backwards and I shrunk my gun back down.

"I need to go," I said before running off again.

I ran through the forest until I was suddenly hit with a wave of darkness and then dragged to the side by multiple hands.

"With those injuries, you should be laid up in bed recovering," Shoji whispered. "But you want to save your friend, no matter what the cost."

"You're injured too," I noted as I looked at the bleeding stub where one of his limbs should be.

"Yeah, we were ambushed by villains, and I covered us, but the attack triggered Tokoyami's quirk, even though he was desperately trying to hold it back."

"Don't tell me..."

"Yeah, if we want to get through here, we'll have to face Dark Shadow first."

"Stay away from me! You'll die!" Tokoyami called out as I saw him being strangled by his own quirk.

"The darker it is, the stronger and more out of control it is. We need light," I whispered back.

"If we can lead them to fire or back to camp, we can contain it."

"How convenient," I laughed. "I just so happen to be looking for 2 people with fire related quirks. If we can lead him to them, we'll kill 2 birds with one stone. Oh, sorry, that was a really bad analogy in this case, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was. But, your plan can work."

"There! I see ice! They're fighting!" I yelled from Shoji's back as he ran away from a rampaging Dark Shadow.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you give us some light!" He frantically shouted.

"More flesh!!" The villain they were fighting who had strange long teeth tried cutting us, but Dark Shadow hit him down.

"Izu!" Kacchan called as he saw us.

"Shoji and Izuku, and is that, Tokoyami?" Shoto asked as he stared at Dark Shadow from behind their ice wall.

"We need some light now! He's out of control!" Shoji called out.

"Not so fast," Kacchan ordered as he watched Dark Shadow pummel the villain to the ground.

"It's not enough!" Dark Shadow called as the villain was knocked out.

I quickly buried my eyes into Shoji's back as Kacchan and Shoto used their quirks to calm Dark Shadow.

"Thanks, you saved me," Tokoyami mumbled between ragged breaths.

I listened as Tokoyami apologized for losing control.

"Izu! What the hell happened to you?!" Kacchan yelled as he ran over to me.

"I'm fine. You got Mandalay's message right?"

"Yes, that was from you, wasn't it?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah, anyway, it sounds like they got a list of students they want to take, and Kacchan and I seem to be at the top."

"Wait, you're a target too?" Tokoyami asked as he began to recover.

"Is it him?" Kacchan had his eyes downcast after I hesitantly nodded.

"Two other villains both referred to me as Midoriya. Add after the mall..." I bit my lower lip to try and stop it from trembling.

Kacchan let out a frustrated sigh that almost sounded like a growl as he ran his hand through his hair.

"What are you guys talking about? What happened at the mall? Who's 'him' and why does it matter if they called you Midoriya?" Shoji asked as he looked back and forth between us.

"We don't have time for questions. We need to hurry back to camp to make sure you 2 are safe. We might be able to find others along the way," Shoto instructed as we began to head down the trail.

I nodded and pulled out a small piece of paper that I spat on and turned into a roll of medical tape. Shoto helped me wrap it around my broken arm.

"You seem very prepared, Izuku," Tokoyami pointed out as we ran.

"I'm really not. I completely forgot to bring my contacts along. Not only will that make it harder to fight, but there's also a forest fire."

"There's a fire?" Kacchan glanced over to me as I nodded.

"Yeah, they're blue flames too," I made eye contact with him for a second as his eyes widened in realization.

"I didn't know you needed contacts," Shoji commented, making me look away from Kacchan.

"They make it so I can't see fire, but I can still tell where they are."

"Why do you ne-" Tokoyami was interrupted by my gasp as I began digging in my pockets.

"Is something wrong?" Shoto asked as he and the rest of our group stopped and looked at me.

"I can't believe I almost forgot," I finally found the small discs I had been looking for. The look of recognition on Shoto's face was almost laughable.

"What are those?" Shoji asked as I counted out 5.

"They're anti quirk bracelets. It's like a quirk block. You can use your quirk but the majority of other quirks don't work. I mean if someone punches you with super strength this won't do shit," I laughed slightly as I gestured to my broken arm.

I handed everyone one and they placed them on their wrists. I laughed again seeing some of their shocked expressions when it grew and clasped onto them. After they were secured, we continued our way to camp.

"OCHAKO!"

"Was that Tsu?!" Tokoyami asked as he stopped and turned in the direction of the voice.

"Yeah, let's go! They're probably fighting right now!" I called as I began running over with the rest on my heels.

"Uraraka!" Shoji called as he passed a tree to see a small clearing.

Tsu was hanging from a tree with a familiar needle in her hair holding her up. Meanwhile, Uraraka was a couple feet away, pinning down a girl with blond space buns. She had a needle in her leg and you could see the blood going through the tube.

Without hesitating, I grabbed my remote and turned off the machine.

"Quickly guys! Help her!" Tsu called out as soon as she saw our group.

The blond under Uraraka stood up and threw her off, putting some distance from her.

"There's too many people here now, I don't feel like being killed tonight," she mumbled as she leapt farther away. "Toodles."

"Actually..." The girl glanced over at me as I gave her an innocent smile. "Maybe you can stay here a little longer?"

Her eyes grew wide as she looked at me and she took a breath in.

"Izuku! What are you talking about? We have no idea what kind of quirk she has!" Tsu criticized me as I kept smiling.

"Your blood," everyone grew confused at the villain's words. "That broken arm," she gawked at me with a growing smile. "You're beautiful!"

"You like blood?" I asked with a slight cock of my head.

"I love blood!" She squealed slightly as she put her hands on her face.

"What the fuck are you doing Izu?" Kacchan hissed at me.

"I can show you more blood if you'd like," I kindly offered. I smiled again when I saw her smile grow more.

"Izuku, stop. What are you doing?" Shoto asked with a concerned voice.

Instead of answering, I hovered my finger over my remote.

"Here you go, lots of blood, coming right up!"

I pressed down with my innocent smile still plastered on my face.

The needles in her hands from when she stabbed Uraraka instantly sharpened and began spinning at speeds you could barely see. The bag on her back burst open, spilling out the blood she got and knocking her off her feet.

She screamed as the blades sliced off her fingers and cut open her palms letting red rivers flow down her wrists and stain her sweater.

Everyone stared, frozen and wide eyed as the villain threw the needles away from her and cradled her unusable hands to her chest.

I clicked the button again, stopping the needles and watching as they fell apart.

The girl looked at me with a mix of emotions on her face.

"That really hurt," she croaked through gritted teeth. "When I said I like blood, I meant others," she stood up on her shaky legs. "But," she regained her balance and looked at me with a psychotic smile featuring her sharp canines, "I've never met someone else who would do that! You really are perfect!"

That's... i didn't- that's not how I meant it to turn out.

"I hope I see you soon," she flapped her bloodied 'hand' around as a wave and ran off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.7K 28
Shota Aizawa never planned on having a family. He wasn't a people-person, so living in a house with multiple other humans was never his idea of a 'ho...
37.6K 1K 16
Izuku Midoriya is a good kid. A great kid, in fact. He's saved two little kids from big time villains, defeated Hero Killer Stain, and survived two...
17.7K 450 24
A My hero academia fanfic Midoriya has been labeled as the number one villain, but only has that tittle to help catch or assassinate villains. Once a...
172K 7.1K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...