A Wish To Fulfill

By snow0527

Carryminati, wily frenzy story stories. I have a dream to meet Carry and Wily in very different (fucked up, f... More

Introduction.
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙽.𝙶.𝙸.𝚁.𝙻.𝙾.𝙿•
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙽.𝙶.𝙸.𝚁.𝙻.𝙾.𝙿•
•𝙹.𝙴.𝙰.𝙻.𝙾.𝚄.𝚂.𝙽.𝙰.𝙶.𝙰.𝚁•
•𝙱.𝚁.𝙴.𝙰.𝙺.𝚄.𝙿•𝙿.𝙰.𝚁.𝚃.𝚈•
•𝑮.𝒐.𝒏.𝒆•
•𝙹.𝚄.𝚂.𝚃.𝙼.𝙴.𝚃•
•𝙻.𝙴.𝚃.𝚃.𝙴.𝚁.𝚂•
•𝙱.𝙸.𝚁.𝚃.𝙷.𝙳.𝙰.𝚈.𝙵.𝚁.𝙴.𝙽.𝚉.𝚈•
Beware of Sapna log.
•𝚂.𝙷.𝙰.𝙳.𝙳.𝙸• #2
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #1
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #2
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #4

•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #3

57 12 58
By snow0527

Ajey's POV

I walked in my house, after Shruti and Snow went home it was already 11:40, Snow have to go to clinic in the morning and Shruti she must be going to do some boring lectures of PG tomorrow, Ms. MBBS now is doing her post graduation in AIMS.

"Ajey? Why are you so late?" I heard a voice calling my name, I used to love it, but...now it's getting on my nerves, I stayed in the bar for another hour just to avoid her, but at the end of the day you have yo come back home, because bar mere baap ki property nahi hai.

"I was outside, I have a stream to do" I said, I don't have any plans to do it today but if it Let's me to stay locked up in my studio then I can do anything... to be alone with some thousand people watching.

"What? But where were you? And why didn't you picked up my calls?!" She said again a bit loudly, my head is already hurting, and she isn't helping one bit.

"I was busy, can I please go now Mansi?"
I said rubbing my forehead.

"Oh Ajey! You were with your damn friends, those two girls, I know, you put that all smiling story, why you always have issues with me, all you like is your god damn friends!" She yelled at me.

"No, I love my friends, and yes I was with them, how dose that matter to you?!" I tried to say it as calmly as possible, I love my friends, and my space but you never really cared.

"You only love your friends not me! And how does that matter me? For the sake of your memory that you have forgotten, I am your girlfriend!" Mansi said, oh now she remember she is my girlfriend.

"Ohh, thanks for reminding, now let me tell you one thing, I as an individual deserves my own spase, I am close to my friends, but they never disturbed me when I wanted to be alone, just leave me alone Mansi please, I need to let myself down to be better, I can't fighting with you like this!!" I said joining my hands and sitting down.

"You don't love me Ajey, you don't have time for me, all you have time for is your friends, I am just asking for a moment...and you can't even give me that" she whispered the last part, with teary eyes, and tum mano na mano, ansu ek aurat ka sabse bada hatiyar hota hai, emotional blackmailing, and admi to humesa se he chutiya hota hai, aur main bhi hu, because main pighal gaya.

"I am sorry... I was just feeling low" I whispered, I just don't want her to feel bad.

"I am sorry, but you never trust me" she said.

"I do, I do trust you" I mumbled biting the side of my cheek...no I really don't, but I am still trying to give you a chance, I hugged her, putting my head in the crook of her neck.

I have given you a thousand chances, but now I am really second guessing it...do you really deserve it?

********

Snow's P.O.V

"...That's really troubling me doctor"
Just as soon my patient finished with telling his problem there was a knock on the door, the receptionist pocked her head in.

"Ma'am, wo Ajey sir appne milne aye hai, without appointment" she said, Ajey? At this time.

"Send him in" I said, she nodded and closed the door.

"Officer, I can understand your concerns for your daughter, kids now a days just don't understand the meaning of life, and she is just 13, I know she is hurting other people's feelings and emotions, I did like to meet her ones, please come with her the next week" I finished with my current meeting, a new case of yet another teenager, trying to fake herself.
Ajey entered in, I looked at him, and indicated him to sit down, he took a seat on the armchair beside the big potted plant.

"Thank you Doctor" the officer said standing up, I stood up too and shook hands with him returning the greetings, I am a psychologist, not only a psychologist but I serve in a military hospital, in Delhi, as an Army psychologist, the cases of army families and their kids especially.

I went up to Ajey and took a seat beside him, poured him a glass of water and handed it to him.

"Ajey? Everything alright? You here without notice?" I asked.

"Bro I need help...I need to talk, because i have tried to find a solution to his problem on my own from such a long time, and it's making me more miserable" he said, finally he said it out! I know he needed to talk, since so long, but I wanted him to come on his own.

"What is about, and do you want me to listen as a friend, or as a doctor?"
I asked him.

"As a....sister" he said, and I smiled giving a small nod for him to continue.

"It's about Mansi, I know I loved her, and she is really special to me, just like you all, but... she is weird, I know we all are weird...but she is just too toxic in too many ways"
He spoke trying to figure out what he actually wanted to say himself.

"Toxic, in the sense of? For example?" I asked.

"I...umm....you know na I never wanted to make my relationship public, for obvious reasons... but she said I don't love her, kept pushing me, and I did it in the heat of the moment, and uspi kitna backlash mila tha you know right, usko kitna hate mila tha, but later everyone accepted it... then still there are these fanpages who would keep comparing her to you and Shruti, and Mansi have....

He stopped in mid sentence, I looked at him questioning-ly.
"Bol Ajey, you have to let it out" I said encouraging him.

"She have...these many, many fake accounts, she would go out and hate the people who write anything like that about her, she get jealous of you both, when I post pictures with you guys, she would do some actually mean comments from those accounts, and she don't know that I know about all this"
He completed and looked down, and I sighed.

"What do you think I don't know?" I said more like a question, he looked up a bit surprised."what?! You knew?" He asked.

"Yeah...even Shruti, Yash, and Parchi do" I whispered.

"....Prachi? Humari dost? Ya bhabhi?" He asked.

"Dost, Shruti ki cousin" I said, and was shocked about it, Prachi is also one of our very close friends, and Mansi ki harkato ki shikar.

"But ...how? And since when?" He questioned.

"Since 4-5 months, one month after your relationship got public, we knew it was her because she have same Emails, Shruti got suspicious about her, she told his to me and Prachi, and you know Prachi is so good at her cyber skills, and she found out these all accounts have been activated on same device, that happens to be Mansi's, we thought she will stop it, but she didn't" I confessed, and Ajey was looking at me like I am speaking Hebrew.

"I never knew she hurted you guys this much, I am really sorry, that's all my fault, because of me she came in your lifes" he said holding his head, his anxiety have gotten worsen just cause of her, reminded me the day Shruti got an anxiety attack because of her spamming into her comments,and that time I was out of town, away from her and wasn't able to help her properly.

"Ajey...calm down Okay, it's not your fault, it's hers, she is just attention seeking, maybe it's her personality of being touchy, and over sensitive, we cane help her right?" I said.

"Noo...no we can't, I..I have given her numerous chances to change Snow... a thousand times!! Told her not to do that to my friends, she never listens, she knows how to make me feel bad, she just ... never understands me, and never gonna do that.... even I gave a million more chances!!" Ajey screamed out a few parts as tears came freely from his eyes, I stood up and hugged him.

"It's Okay Ajey, not everyone can understand you, maybe she isn't the one, but you love her, you can still try, we can help you with it.....but do what your heart says, be rational but be careful to not hurt yourself, just do what you think is right, be the Ajey you was, cheerful, the one who will not stop abusing when in front of us just because his girlfriend is listening!! Be you, yourself" I said, and I didn't know what this one simple advice of mine is gonna do, he stopped crying slowly, I made him drink water.

"You are right...some are not worth it" he whispered, I didn't get what he meant.

"Ajey are you Okay?" I asked just to make sure. "I am fine, and we all are gonna be fine soon" he said standing up and hugged me once.

"Aaj rat ko tu, main, Shruti, and Yash at our place, and our time" he whispered in my ear before leaving, I really don't know what he is gonna do?!

********

Mohit:- well... I know!! But... main nahi batuga!

I hope you all liked it, and got what I am trying to say.

Next chapter is the last one of this series!
This chapter must be the longest in this series  1635 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 265 16
This books is about you and how you got about dating Ajey nagar, if you like his vidoes and stuff, this has many snippets of that and well you would...
2.6K 406 24
This is a Yash Nagar A.K.A wily frenzy fanfiction. Started on:- 19/07/2021 Ended on:- 02/12/2021 ○•°°•○•°°•○•°•○•°°•○•°°•○•°°•○•°°•○ In the year 2021...
23.8K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
34.2K 2.7K 70
A mafia.. A normal girl.. A mission A Beach Incident.. Lead them together... not in a loving way but.. In a way of fight..In a way where love doesn't...