YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE ᰔᩚ A Nam...

Bởi Borahaetales

Kim Namjoon ,Ceo of Mono Empires and Kim Seokjin, a kdrama actor are setup into marrying each other by their... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Final Chapter

Chapter 22

2.3K 138 11
Bởi Borahaetales

"Daddy...where is mom? "
A 7 year old asked with tears in his eyes tugging at his father's pants.

Taehoon picked him up and rested his forehead against Jin.

"She has became a bright star ..you know stars right? "
Seokjin nodded vigorously .

"Yes! Mrs.Jang told us..there are big stars in the sky and they look small to us..because they are far.. has mom gone far too?when will she come back?"

Taehoon broked a sob.

Seokjin wiped the tears with his chubby hands as Taehoon settled them down on the chair..

"Dont cry.I won't ask again but"

Taehoon  got himself together .It's just been two months since Nari got in an accident that took her life .And Seokjin doesn't understand why is his mom not seen anywhere anymore.. and why does his dad come to send off him to school.

"What's wrong Jin-ah ..?"

"Why did mom go away.. is it because I didn't do my homework...I will do it...call her back..."

His lower lip trembled and fat tears began to roll down his cheeks.

Taehoon pulled Jin closer in a hug .He couldn't tell his son that he can't bring dead people back...no one can..

"I wish I could Jin...now it's just you and me...and Nana ..you remember Nana right ? "

"Yes! She give me sweets ..I like her.."
Seokjin squealed on Taehoons shoulders .
Taehoon sighed.The only good thing is Jin gets easily diverted from a topic...even for a short time..atleast he won't ask about Nari..until tonight..

_

"Dad what are you doing ? "

Taehoon who was sitting in the middle of the hall surrounded with balloons looked up and frowned.
"Blowing balloons why ?"

Seokjin faceplamed.
He went near him and crouched down pulling the balloon out of his father's grip.

"I can see that but why are you blowing them? You do know right we have machines to do that? And look at all these..dad..why would you burn your energy ..and when are you going to get ready?"

Taehoon pulled back the balloon answerimg
"I know those machines okay but when you were so little you would love seeing me Blowing them..so I thought I should do that ...now go get ready...I dont need more time then you ...you took after your mom...taking decades to get ready .."

"Whatever you say dad..but don't whine when your jaw will pain later "

Seokjin shooked his head and went towards the kitchen where his Nanny was baking cookies.

"Look at him why is he still using ancient ways .ooohhh is that pineapple I see ? "

Seokjin went to grab one and Namny slapped his hands away..
"Did you wash your hands? And don't come in kitchen before washing feets..how many time should I tell you "
She hit him in the head for an extra measure

"Yaaa..its my birthday today...why are you beating me .."
Seokjin said getting out of the kitchen and he frowned when Taehoon was breathing hard.

"I told you didn't I ? Dad..."

But Taehoon was gasping for air and then he collapsed.
"DAD!"

"Seokjinah...its okay..."

Seokjin was sitting at the hospital bed and he was all red.

"Are you going to die ? "

"Seokjin...!"
Nanny yelled at him but Seokjin didn't flinched at all .He was looking straight at Taehoon demanding an answer.

"One day yes...maybe after few years.. they are going to place a device that will tell us how long I have got.. it will notify us if my heart decides to fail eventually..not soon though...you have to live with this man for atleast 10 more years."

Taehoon was rubbing circles around Jin's trembling hands.He knows how hard he is trying not to cry.

Seokjin yanked his hand and got off the chair marching towards the door...

"No one is dying.. not today.. not ten years later either you can't leave me.."

And he stormed out of the room running straight to the bathroom .He rubbed his face constantly to stop the tears..

"Not happening...not now...not ever..this is wrong...why now...why does that stupid disease have to show up now..!No no no ..he can't leave me...why do everyone leave me...there must be some cure...This hospital is stupid...Don't worry Seokjin-Ah....you will have your dad forever by your side.. he is not going anywhere...you will find him that cure...yes ...don't cry.."

And he burst into tears .This wasn't supposed to happen. They shouldn't have been here...they should have been at home..cutting cake.. and not getting instructions on how to handle a deteriorating heart !

He sanked down against the wall and screamed.The cleaners looked at him in concern .This is a hospital..people die...this kid must be experiencing something like that too.

-

"I told you not to go there didn't I ? How do you even know to ride that ! I don't remember teaching you "

Taehoon glared down at Jin who was just nodding and rolling his eyes at him.

"Seokjin..."

"Sorry Dad..but I am 16 now..and I have friends who teach me and what's wrong in that...my all friends go there.Its friendly racing okay.."

"That doesn't mean you can too...I dont want you to speed cars and bikes and what not you all do with those punks ...I am warning you Seokjin..."

"I am not a kid dad..I can take care of myself...you dont need to worry about me..."

"So you are not going to stop your little adventures..."
Taehoon folded his arms and pointedly asked .

"Nope and you can't stop me either "

"Oh I will see how you will leave the house...you are grounded from today onwards...I know it's your winter break...so you don't even have classes now..so you can help Nanny with her work and that's it.. No outings for you until your classes began again."

Seokjins eyes widened.His classes won't start for 2 more weeks !The fuck he going to do in the house all those weeks.

"Dad! "

"Seokjin "

Seokjin huffed .He can't argue anymore ...if he keeps arguing..his dad will get furious and then he might have a panic attack...seokjin don't want to be a reason behind that.So he huffed and stomped his foot .

"Alright...I won't go out happy now ? "

"Very"

Seokjin went towards the entrance

"I said from today...which means from now.."

Seokjin turned back on his heels and
climbed upstairs ...he made sure he was stomping his foot at every step to indicate that he is mad.

-

"Seokjin open the door now!"

"Go away..."

"Jin please...listen to your dad....you know I can get in right ? "

Seokjin huffed and opened the door.

"Seokjin-Ah..."

"Tell him...I am not signing anything.. "

Namjoon looked between them and nodded.

"Appa ...I will talk to him okay..how about you take rest now..."

Namjoon assured Taehoon .He looked back at Jin again and the latter was looking at him with betrayal .

Namjoon guided Taehoon back to his room and came back.Jin was now standing in their balcony..he sighed and went near him and placed his hand over his shoulders.

Seokjin yanked his hand and yelled
"Get away from me.!"

"Jin will you please calm down and listen to me once ? I won't force you to sign anything just..please just listen to me once okay...."

Seokjin turned around and Namjoon crumbled.

"You all are giving up ."
Seokjin began to hit Namjoon on his chest and cried.

Namjoon stopped him by holding his hands and hugged him.
Seokjin was struggling against him but then he stopped.

"Its not that ..Jin it's just a precautionary measure...he is just making sure-"

Seokjin pulled away and glared

"That when he dies ...I would get all his property and shares..I don't want it! Why is he doing it...he is not going to die..! I just want him to be okay...I dont want anything else!"

"Seokjin...he is just worried...can't you just sign them and assure him ..what's harm in that..when he will be back from the surgery..he is still going to be the owner of everything...its just the power of attorney.."

"Then why sign it.I am not signing anything..tell him to stop planning his funeral !"

Namjoon rubbed his forehead .The minute he knew about Taehoon's plan...he was sure this will happen .

Jin will get paranoid and won't accept it...its just a precautionary measure...because even though Nari industry is merged in Mono ,Taehoon acquires complete possession and authority...but that will change once he die..and then it will be under Mono completely but Taehoon wants it to be under Jins name ..and the latter is denying.

And he is trapped.Minah had already told Taehoon she will transfer all his shares under Jins name ..but for that Jin have to sign the papers...and he don't know how to make that happen.

"Jin..okay..don't sign it..alright ...but then you will be breaking his dream..do you want that ? He wants you to be the prime owner of his properties...is it that bad ?you are his only son...whom will he give all that if not you ?"

Namjoon was trying a different way and he hopes Jin agrees.

"Then you sign it .I dont want anything...you all are going to handle the business anyway.."

"But I am not his blood.. you are...Jin..please...its just a paper ...it won't mean anything as long as he is alive...but just for his assurance..will you ? "

Seokjin wasn't convinced but Namjoon was trying hard and he gave in.

"Dad .."

Taehoon was in the hospital all set to go under surgery in a  hour and Seokjin was tensed .He was worried sick that something will go wrong...

"Jin-ah...don't worry....I am sure I will be fine.."

Seokjin hold his hands tighter and pleaded.

"Or we can still go back...Dad..its risky.. what if"

"Its gonna still be risky if I don't have this surgery...you know right ? "

Seokjin nodded.Its still not going to change anything ...Taehoon is going to die anyway..if not now then after few months...but if something goes wrong during the surgery...he will die today itself. And Jin can't help but think about the worse.

"Please don't die...please come back today.....don't go..."

Seokjin was gripping his hands tighter and Taehoon was hurting ...not just because his hands were getting bruised but because Jin was crying ...for the first time...in all these years.. for the first time Jin is crying in front of him and he couldn't even get up and hug him.

"Seokjin-Ah..."

"I am not ready to let go...Dad...don't go."

"Seokjin"
It was a repeating cycle.Jin was chanting about not letting go and Taehoon was trying to start a conversation..

Seokjin felt a hand on his shoulders and the spell broke.
It was Namjoon.

"I don't want him to do this...let's go dad.."
Seokjin said wiping his tears.
Namjoon shooked his head .They can't go now.

And seokjin broke down again.The nurses were throwing nervous glances at them .

"He is going for surgery..we will go out in a minute."

He told the nurses and they nodded and stepped out.

Namjoon pulled Jin up and dragged him out of the room .Jin wasn't fighting anymore..he had lost the battle already.

Namjoon came back in and Taehoon was looking at him with teary eyes.

"Namjoon...what if I die today? "

"Appa..please don't say that ...we are taking out your ICD ..not your heart..."

"Its basically the same son..."

"No...appa please .. I dont think I can handle him...you have to come back okay ...nothing will go wrong..."

Taehoon laughed.Namjoon wasn't finding the situation funny.He had called in the best heart surgeon and they were going to perform the surgery.. the survival chances were still low ...but not zero..

"You can handle him...I am sure of it..."

Namjoon shooked his head.No he cant.

"You handled him once...I am sure you can do it again.."

Namjoon frowned .What is he talking about?

"If you think I will let my 8 year old son wander in a mansion alone ...you are so wrong son"

And Namjoons eyes widened. He whipped his head at Taehoon .

"You were there.."
Taehoon nods.Ofcourse he was.

When Jin had ran out of the house he knew why he did that...because Jungkook was giggling with Minah and he saw the way Jin was looking at them...he was worried when Jin ran out and had followed him but had stopped in tracks when he saw Namjoon approaching Jin.

And when he saw what happened next he was stunned.Even he couldn't handle Jin that easily...the way an 11 year old did.

"I was...I saw how you made him laugh again...he was so happy the whole day..and kept saying that the oppa with holes in his cheeks played with him "

Namjoon chuckled.
"That was different...he is not a kid anymore.."

"Neither are you...I am leaving him in your care.. if I don't make it today...please take care of him.."

Namjoon went near Taehoon and hold his hands.

"Nothing is going to happen...but I promise you ..I will take care of him..appa...don't worry about Jin...I love him so much...I won't leave him alone.."

Taehoon smiled and slowly closed his eyes.The nurses have injected the anasthesia and it was slowly showing its effect.

Namjoon looked at him one more time and left the room.He need to find Jin now.He hopes Jungkook had somehow managed to calm him down.

Seokjin was tapping his feet and biting his nails constantly and Minah was holding his hands.They both were sitting closer to the operation room while Namjoon ,Jungkook and Jimin were standing little away from them.

Yoongi was handling the office on behalf of Minah and Hoseok was calling every hour for updates.Taehyung had went to the function despite his will.Seokjin had told him atleast he should go.. they won't let many people near the operating room anyway..

"Hyung You should go to him.He needs to calm down"
Jungkook spoked eyeing Jin worriedly.His hands were trembling and he was all red.But he wasn't crying .

"Dont let him be "
Jimin piped in ,he was so close to crying .

Namjoon looked at Jimin in admiration. Jimin knows Jin so well.

"He is right...right now..he dont need me...he need someone who will understand his position..and that person is already sitting next to him...I will go when he will ask for me.."

When he cant take anymore..when he wants to cry...he will seek Namjoon..

Jungkook pressed his lips.He was told to give Jin and Minah space but he have no idea why ?

He was getting updates about the award show too..Jin had already won the first nomination but he couldn't tell him now.. That's not what Jin needs now...
The latter had told him...

I don't care if I get any award ...my real award is Dad...I just want him to win this battle and come back..

"Eomma how long ? Why are they taking so much time? Is something wrong ? "

"He just went in two hour ago...these surgery take time."
Seokjin nodded .Okay .

Minah looked at Namjoon for help. He gestured her to handle this for a while.

She nods sighing. Seokjin was now resting his head on her shoulder.

"Jungkook you can go if you want .I will call you once the operation is done"

Jungkook who was now pacing back and forth paused and said
"I had waited for hours now.I am not going anywhere."

He looked at Jimin who gave him a tight lipped smile.Namjoon sighed.So no one is going to move from their place .

Taehyung came running the minute his award was announced he took the award and left the show immediately .Jin is his friend and he needs him now .

Jimin went near him and hugged him.
"What's the status? "

"Still nothing...you came straight here? "

"Yes.."

"Let's sit over there "
Taehyung frowned but when he saw even Namjoon was staying away from Jin he nodded.

Namjoon bowed at him and thanked him for coming.

"He won all three nominations..the trophies are with Kevin"

Namjoon smiled
"We will tell him later."

Jungkook tapped Namjoon's shoulders grabbing his attention

"What is it kookie ? "

"Jin.."
Namjoon whipped his head at the , his feets move on his own  and he stood in front the latter.Minah had let her hand go and have shifted away from Jin.

"Heyy.."
Seokjin pulled him down and whispered
"Take me out of here.."
And Namjoon obliged.

"Lets go.."
Seokjin stood in a flash and Namjoon took him away from everyone.

"We will be back...."

They were out of the hospital now....
Namjoon was looking at Jin but the latter haven't said anything yet.

"Lets sit here "
He gestured to a bench and Seokjin immediately settled down.

Namjoon took a seat besides him and Seokjin dropped his head on his shoulders.

They sat in silence for a while until Namjoon felt his shoulders getting wet.
He pulled Jin closer and pressed a kiss to his head and said nothing then .He dont need to.

"Let's go back in now "
Jin said after a while .Namjoon didn't move.

"Wait for some time...you need to calm down first...I was so worried you will keep it in..."

Seokjin burst in tears and Namjoon finally looked at him.

"Its okay.. let it go...he is going to be fine..."

"I am scared.. "

"Me too.."
Namjoon clutched Jins hands .
They stayed like that for a while holding each other's hand tight.

" Lets go now..."
Namjoon spoke after a while .Seokjin got up wiping his tears.

They walked back into the hospital and Seokjin froze .The red light was off now...And the doors opened.

He clutched Namjoon tighter and walked closer .The doctor came out and he looked at him hopefully and when the doctor announce the result ..Seokjin's legs gave out taking Namjoon along with him and Namjoon shut his eyes to stop his tears.Oh my God.

Minah was crying and Jungkook went to hug her.

Taehyung approached Jin and  crouched down.He looked at Namjoon and Namjoon nodded.Okay.

" Seokjin-Ah...you won all four awards today..."

Seokjin broked a sob hugging Namjoon tighter..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.1K 1.5K 38
Kim Namjoon is a powerful business tycoon who falls in love with Jung Seokjin but as fate intervenes, he marries Seokjin's younger brother - Jung Hos...
2.1K 107 6
. . . . . . . So another story of Jimin x bts. Here Bts (except jm) all are No. 1 CEO of Kim industries. For partnership they agree to marry...
591K 22.4K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...
1.1M 34.6K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...