ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’

By Zekepng

[𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] [πˆππ…π‹π”π„ππ‚π„π‘ 𝐀𝐔] (y/n) has always thought of Eren Jaeger as a fboy/play... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„ [𝐩π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝]
[𝟏] 𝐋𝐀
[𝟐] πƒπˆπππ„π‘ ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸ‘] ππŽπ‘π‚πŽ'𝐒 ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸ’] 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
[πŸ“] π‚π€π‹π•πˆπ πŠπ‹π„πˆπ ππ‡πŽπ“πŽ π’π‡πŽπŽπ“
[πŸ”] πƒπˆπ’ππ„π˜π‹π€ππƒ
[πŸ•] ππ€π‚πŠ π‡πŽπŒπ„
[πŸ–] π‡π€ππ†πŽπ•π„π‘
[πŸ—] 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓
[𝟏𝟎] π‚π‡πˆπ‹π‹ πƒπ€π˜
[𝟏𝟏] π’π‡πŽπππˆππ†
[𝟏𝟐] 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍 𝟐.𝟎
[πŸπŸ‘] π†π„π“π“πˆππ† ππ„π‘π’πŽππ€π‹
[πŸπŸ’] 𝟐 πŠπˆπ’π’π„π’, 𝟐 ππˆπ„π‘π‚πˆππ†π’ & 𝟐 π“π€π“π“πŽπŽπ’
[πŸπŸ“] πƒπ€πˆπ‹π˜ πŒπ€πˆπ‹
[πŸπŸ”] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πˆπ‘
[πŸπŸ•] 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄?!
[πŸπŸ–] π†π€ππˆ'𝐒 ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸπŸ—] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
[𝟐𝟎] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„π’π’π€π†π„
[𝟐𝟏] π„ππ†π€π†π„πŒπ„ππ“ ππ€π‘π“π˜
[𝟐𝟐] π…πˆπ‹πŒ ππ‘π„πŒπˆπ„π‘π„
[πŸπŸ‘] "𝐈'𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜"
[πŸπŸ’] 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†π’
[πŸπŸ“] πŒπ„π„π“πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
[πŸπŸ”] 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀
[πŸπŸ•] πƒπ”ππ€πˆ?!
[πŸπŸ–] π…πˆππ€π‹π‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„
[πŸπŸ—] 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
[πŸ‘πŸŽ] π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘
[πŸ‘πŸ] π“πˆπŒπ„
[πŸ‘πŸ] ππˆπ‚πŠ π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππŽπˆπ’πŽπ
[πŸ‘πŸ‘] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
[πŸ‘πŸ’] π‡πˆπ“π‚π‡'𝐒 π–π„πƒπƒπˆππ†
[πŸ‘πŸ”] π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 [π‚πŽππ“πˆππ”π„πƒ]
[πŸ‘πŸ•] π‘π„ππ„π“πˆπ“πˆπŽπ
[πŸ‘πŸ–] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
[πŸ‘πŸ—] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
[πŸ’πŸŽ] ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’ π‹πŽπ•π„π‘
[πŸ’πŸ] ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’ π‹πŽπ•π„π‘ [𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 ππŽπ•]
[πŸ’πŸ] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

[πŸ‘πŸ“] π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒

3.6K 93 342
By Zekepng

Authors Note - [ i'm splitting this chapter into two parts because if i write everything that i had planned in this chapter then it would take me forever to write because that's like 4 flash backs & a week full of different events + i didn't want you guys waiting like 3 weeks or longer for this chapter to come out ]

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

You were sitting downstairs watching tv with a bundle of blankets piled on top of your body, it was freezing in New York and it was currently snowing outside.

You hadn't left the house the entire week and it was now Christmas eve, it was now the first Christmas without him.

You knew this day was going to come but you never expected it to come so quickly, it hurt a lot more because right now because you would be in Dubai with him instead of being sat on the couch mourning his death.

You also had no idea how the hell you were supposed to tell your parents that you dropped out of school, things became much harder once everyone started to try to move on from Elijah's death.

Your grades were slipping and your attendance was poor, your addiction was slowly but surely getting worse and you just couldn't handle it anymore. The stress and pressure of school was driving you insane, how the hell were you supposed to keep up with school while trying not to end it all?

It was impossible.

The front door slammed shut which meant that you were no longer alone, you could no longer enjoy your own company and that meant you would now have to move from
your comfy spot and use your legs to walk up the stairs.

But you really couldn't be bothered.

You could hear shuffling of bags and low voices so you figured that they were heading towards the kitchen "can you put those in the kitchen" you faintly heard before the door opened.

"(y/n) i need that $50 back to buy some more shopping for this week" you heard your mom's voice say, you couldn't even be bothered to turn your head to look at her.

"I don't have it" you mumbled but she heard you perfectly.

"what do you mean you don't have it? I gave it to you two days ago and you haven't left the house all week!" she said, raising her voice.

Without moving another inch you mumbled another response "I just told you, i don't have it"

Before she spoke her eyes fell onto the table in front of you, there were food containers scattered around "Takeout? seriously! you knew i was coming back to cook dinner and yet you spent your money on takeout!"

and weed

"I told you that i didn't want your food" you responded and you could tell by the tone in her voice that she was getting angry.

"You can't just keep spending your money on takeout (y/n)! we can't afford it, unless you want to start going out and working for your own money then go ahead but until you do that i'm cutting your money down" she was now stood in front of you because you refused to look at her so she was just being annoying and following your eyes.

"You gave me money to spend so i spent it, not my fault you suddenly want to put rules on how i spend money" you argued back.

She stood up straight and took a deep breath in "you know what i can't deal with you right now"

"good because me either so..." you turned your head to look at the door "the doors that way"

"you know just because he isn't here anymore doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to all of us (y/n)" she said before turning to leave the room.

"and you know, just because you only have two children now doesn't mean you have to disregard one for the other" her face dropped once the sentence left your mouth and she was speechless, she held back her words and walked out of the room.

You grabbed the remote and started to play the show once again "that was really harsh (y/n)"

You rolled your eyes at your dad's comment "you know what else is also really harsh? the fact that Elijah died" you glared up at your dad and his eyes fell to the floor.

"(y/n) it's Christmas so please just try being nice"

[ 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ]

"(y/n)!" you heard your dad shout out from downstairs but you didn't have any energy to move your body.

You were comfortably tucked into your bed and the warmth right now was just perfect and you didn't want to disturb that.

"(y/n) you need to come downstairs now" your dad said as he suddenly opened your door, you couldn't read his expression like usual which worried you. Your eyes darted to your cabinet drawer and your heart was starting to beat faster than usual.

You slung the bed cover back and climbed out of the bed while following your dad down the stairs, Nova was lurking outside her door watching you with a grin on her face and you just knew whatever they were going to say wasn't going to be good.

As you walked into the dinning room all your stuff was on the table, your pills, your alcohol bottles and your weed.

You didn't even want to step any further into the room because you knew this would just end in an argument.

"you told me you stopped" your mom said as she was at the end of the table. She looked furious while your dad was just staring at everything on the table.

"I say a lot of shit doesn't mean it's always true" you said as you stood near the door so that you had an easy escape.

"I also got told that you dropped out of school on the last day" she said as she decided to ignore your comment.

"who told you that?" you asked because you knew the school didn't call up otherwise they would have done it earlier.

"I did" you heard Nova's stupid voice say from outside the door, you turned your head to glare at her and you saw her wearing her usual shit eating grin.

You mentally measured the distance between the two of you and the distance between you and your parents and figured you had a good couple of seconds before your parents could reach you.

You reached out of the door and instantly latched onto her hair allowing you to stop her from running from you, you used her hair to pull her towards you before you slammed her into the door "YOU NEVER KNOW HOW TO SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!" you shouted as you repeatedly slammed her against the door.

"GET OFF OF ME!" she screamed and you felt your dad pull you and heard your mom get up from the table while your dad tried to get your hand off of her hair.

"(y/n) STOP!" your dad shouted and you finally let go of her hair and she instantly moved into your mom's arm.

"I swear one day i'm going to fucking kill you!" you spat out as you pushed your dad off of you, you hated how Nova always made you look like the bad one to your parents when all along it's always her.

"(y/n) i want you out of the house, i look at you and i don't even recognise you!" you had your eyes on the ground and you could feel your eyes becoming teary.

You paused for a moment and looked between all three of them "So instead of acknowledging the fact that i clearly have a problem and i'm struggling to stop, you're just going to kick me out?"

"I don't know what more you want us to do (y/n)! We've tried but we can't do anything more because you're not willing to stop" your mom said and you felt a few tears fall down your cheeks.

"Fucking bullshit! you haven't tried shit, you haven't spoken to me or talked to me about anything! you don't ask me how i am or how my day was anymore. You just complain, moan or argue with me and you know i'm struggling but you choose to ignore it!" you said, raising your voice.

"The second we left that hospital you immediately both started treating me differently, when I needed you two most you just ignored me and right now..." you paused to steady your breathing.

"and right now i need you more than ever but instead of trying to communicate with me you're just kicking me out on Christmas eve" you looked over at your dad who looked like he had so much to say but he refused to say it.

Neither of them said anything.

"you know what, i'll leave go be a happy fucking family"

Before leaving the room you walked over to the table to grab your stuff and your mom quickly tried to grab it away from you "get your hand off of my shit right now"

You didn't even look at her but she backed away.

You grabbed your things and headed back up to your room, the second you entered the room you broke down. Everything was getting way too much and you couldn't handle it anymore, you didn't know what to do and you didn't know who to turn to.

If your own parents couldn't care for you then how the hell would anyone else?

With tears streaming down your face you packed a suitcase and threw the majority of your things into it.

Once you were finished you carried it down the stairs and just as you were about to leave the house your dad was standing there holding out $70 to you.

You looked him up and down and then looked back at the money, you opened the door and walked out without turning around to face him.

The snow was coming down thick and the more you walked the colder you got, you couldn't believe what had just happened and you never thought your parents would actually ever kick you out of the house.

You stopped in front of the gate and pushed it open allowing you to walk through and roll your suitcase with you.

Your eyes were met with the blue door and as tears filled your eyes you lifted up your hand and knocked on the door.

With every second passing you could feel and hear your heart thumping, your face was numb and so were your feet. You were not dressed for this weather and you were no way prepared for any of this.

The door opened and his gaze fell on you, his features immediately grew worried and once you saw his face you felt the tears starting to stream down your face.

His warm body wrapped around yours and he held your head as it rested against his chest, he held you tightly and the moment you were in his arms you felt a sense of security.

"I don't know what to do anymore"

"I'll help you (y/n), whatever you need i promise i'll help you" Floch said as he held you in his arms.

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎!

It was finally Christmas Eve, Eren's favourite time of the year except this time.

It was the worst.

Eren was standing in the doorway looking at the nursery which he had spent hours creating, he couldn't bring himself to take everything down yet.

It had been months now but Eren was still hurting.

Nothing would make him recover from this and every time he thought he was over it, it just hit again but 10 times harder.

He had so much hate for Amelia and that's something that would never go away but yet he had so much love for a baby that wasn't even his.

This baby was going to be his new chance.

His fresh start to be a better person.

But in a blink of an eye that all disappeared.

Eren was only 17 but he was ready for the responsibility, he knew it would be hard but he would have motivation because he knew the love that he had for the baby was motivating him to be a better person.

Eren's trust was now non-existent.

He never wanted a girlfriend before and he definitely didn't want one now.

Eren knew that Amelia changed him for the worse and the old Eren was never coming back, Amelia was going to be the only girl to change him.

But not in a good way.

Right now he should be at home with his parents watching Christmas movies and enjoying each other's company but instead he was drinking away his problems.

The week leading up to Christmas he and his family usually do a bunch of activities together but for the first time in his life he didn't participate in any of them.

All week he had been locked up in his apartment drinking his sorrows away while staring at the room which was once made for his son.

His son...

That phrase made him laugh because all the times Amelia would refer to the baby as his son when all along she knew it was never going to be his.

Eren drank the remaining liquor in the bottle and proceeded to smash it against the wall, he had so much anger boiling inside of him that he didn't know what to do anymore.

Eren drank but rarely enough to get him drunk.

Eren wasn't a lightweight meaning he could drink to his heart's content and it wouldn't phase him.

The only times Eren drank to get drunk was when he was hurting.

And hurting badly...

He reached out and started to grab the crib and bit by bit he broke it, he broke it down until there was nothing else left to break.

It made him feel better.

But only for a moment.

Before he did anymore damage he walked out of the room and slammed the door, he walked towards the kitchen to grab another bottle.

But he was stopped by a knock at the door.

He slowly turned around and walked over to the door, he undid the latch and swung it open.

Her expression said it all.

But so did his.

Without a word he moved his hand to slam the door but her foot stopped the door from shutting.

"Hear me out pleas-"

"you have 10 seconds to get the fuck out of my sight" Eren warned, the thought of seeing her disgusted him and the fact that she only came now after all these months made him even more angry.

"I should have come sooner but i was scared and i don't want you to hate me forever Eren, i want you in our life and i need you because i can't do this alone" Amelia said and from the sound of her voice Eren could tell she was holding back her tears.

Eren muffled a laugh before speaking "do you need me or do you need my money?"

"I was never after your money! i know i fucked up and i'm so so sorry but i was scared Eren, i didn't know what to do and i knew you would help me and i know i shouldn't have lied because now i've lost you because of it" Amelia apologised but Eren didn't care for her apology because nothing could make this feeling go away.

"I need you because i love you Eren, i love you so much and i miss you everyday!" she had tears now running down her cheeks and she was pouring her heart out to him while he just wore an unbothered expression on his face.

"I know you love him and just because he isn't biologically yours doesn't mean you can't raise him like he isn't yours"

Eren stared at her.

He didn't say anything.

Because how dare she say that to him.

Especially after everything.

He could see that his silence was making her nervous.

"Why would i raise a baby that isn't even mine and with a girl i'll never love" Eren coldly said and as the words left his mouth he could see Amelia's heart break, his words tore her heart into two.

"No matter how much you say sorry or you beg me to be there for you, i'll never forgive you and i will never love you either" He added.

"Now get the fuck away from me and don't ever come back to this apartment" Amelia was speechless, she thought Eren would take her back and help her look after the baby.

She never expected this.

"Eren-"

"He said get the fuck away, so you better start moving before my fist becomes a little too friendly with your face" a cold voice said from behind Amelia which made her turn around.

Mikasa wore an expression which was laced with anger and hatred, she looked beyond pissed and would not hesitate to punch Amelia.

"Of course you're here! you're fucking everywhere and you made Eren think i was only in it for the money but i wasn't! i fucking love him Mikasa" Amelia said as she was now facing Mikasa and her voice was raised.

Mikasa was tired.

She was tired of watching Eren be like this because of Amelia.

She was tired of having to hold back on her for all those months.

Without holding back she grabbed Amelia's shoulders and pushed her against the wall next to Eren's door "Listen here, i don't give two shits if you're in love with him or not. You're a fucking liar who can't keep her legs shut and no matter how hard you try he will never love you because look at you! you faked having his baby!"

"So before i lose control and beat the shit out of you please get the fuck out of my sight and never appear in it again because next time i see you i will not be this nice" Mikasa warned, she grabbed Amelia and pushed her to one side so that she could go towards the elevator.

Before leaving she looked at Eren and their eyes met for a brief moment but Eren soon broke the contact, he let Mikasa into the apartment and shut the door leaving Amelia outside alone.

"why are you here?" Eren asked as he stumbled into the kitchen, Mikasa watched as he opened the cupboard to grab out another drink.

She had her suspicions that he was drinking but she wasn't 100% sure but now she was "why are you here? it's Christmas Eve"

Eren poured the liquor into the cup and turned around to face her "this is my apartment" he poured the liquor down his throat and set the cup on the side.

"you should be with your family not here Eren" Mikasa said, she knew in times like these it wasn't good to leave Eren alone especially when he was drinking like this.

"Family?" Eren snickered at the word "shouldn't you be with your family if it's so important to do so?"

"you are my family Eren and that's why i'm here because i'm tired of watching you be like this because of her! i want the old Eren back" Mikasa said as she walked towards him "we all want the old Eren back"

Eren looked down at Mikasa and coldly stared into her eyes "It's too late for that"

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐀!

Authors Note - [ I'm changing Spain to Canada as i wanted a snowy setting instead of sunny ]

"I can't believe you used to live here, everything looks so pretty" you complimented as you gazed out of the window.

You and Eren had landed in Canada a day ago and the two of you were now driving to his family home, the snow was too thick to drive yesterday but thankfully the roads had cleared up and it was much safer.

You were willing to drive yesterday but a part of you was extremely scared and it was like Eren could sense that and he decided against it, even though you had met all of Eren's family a part of you was still nervous.

Mikasa and her family would also be joining you guys on Christmas day as it was a tradition of theirs so you wanted to give her parents the best first impression.

"you do realise once you step foot into that house you are officially a Jaeger for the week" Eren said with a light hearted laugh, you turned your attention onto him and you couldn't help but smile.

His cheeks and nose were red from the cold and he was wearing a beanie "officially a Jaeger? i don't know whether i should be concerned or excited"

"Let's just say my mom tends to go all out on the week of Christmas, everyday we will be doing something different" he stated.

"Since today is the first day it will be chill so don't worry, we'll probably just do some baking and watching movies. Tomorrow is Christmas shopping so any last minute gift shopping and food shopping, everyone buys any snacks or food that they want for the week" he explained as he also focused on the road.

"Wednesday is the Christmas market and decorating the main tree" he glanced over at you with a small smile on his face.

"the main tree?" you questioned because aren't you supposed to have only one tree for Christmas.

"don't tell me you thought we would only have one tree?" Eren said and you looked at him confused because people only have one Christmas tree up "We have at least 5 medium sized ones around the house and then we have the big main tree which we all decorate together"

You found it cute how both family's plan out things to do with each other each year, you could see how easy it was for Eren to have such a good relationship and connection with his parents "ohh"

"anyway Thursday we go ice skating and then watch Christmas lights and then Christmas eve we normally spend the day watching Christmas movies and just enjoying each other's company but unfortunately for you, you will not get to experience that" you looked up from your phone and gave Eren the side eye and watched as he wore a grin on his face and you were scared as to what that grin meant.

"what do you mean by that?" you put your phone down for a moment and leaned back in the seat, you folded your arms around your body to try and find more warmth while waiting for Eren to respond.

"I'm taking you somewhere therefore we'll be gone for half of the day" the thing you hated about Eren is that he would always tell you stuff before he would do it meaning that you would have to wait a long period of time to find out what was going on.

"i'm guessing you're not going to tell me where we're going right?" you asked and he nodded, he took his eyes off of the road to look at you and you kept subconsciously looking at the road for him.

Eren noticed and took his gaze off of you to look at the road "have you spoken to your family yet?" he asked.

You looked down at your hands and shook your head "No but i never spend Christmas with them especially after the first Christmas we had together plus i've still be ignoring them about the situation even though it's been a while i'm just not ready"

"what happened the first Christmas?" he asked and you reached over to turn up the heater.

"I dropped out of school, got into a fight with Nova and then proceeded to get kicked out the house on Christmas eve" you explained and Eren expression was quickly laced with worry.

"hold up, that all happened when?" he asked.

"The first Christmas we had without Elijah so i was only 17" you said like it was nothing while Eren was still trying to comprehend the fact that they kicked you out.

"your parents kicked you out at 17?" he asked and you nodded.

"Yup but they're slowly changing, we've come a long way since then but we still have a rocky relationship" you said.

"I guess we both had a fucked up Christmas at 17 then" he joked which put a smile on your face.

"Christmas has never really been the same for me anymore but maybe one day i'll love it like i used to" you said as you glanced out at the window watching the snow fall.

"Who do you spend the holidays with then? because the others are always with their families" Eren asked.

"Myself, i'll do stuff with Pieck, Reiner and the others but actual Christmas day i just spend at home but for a few hours i'll go a visit Elijah" you explained and Eren slowly nodded his head.

"Well hopefully this Christmas will make you fall in love with the holiday again" Eren said with a smile on his face.

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐀!

Eren drove the car through these large massive gates which were slowly opening, the house was situated in a gated community but each house had their own large gates.

Eren drove down the pathway and you could already see Carla and Grisha standing outside the door with large grins on their faces, once you saw Carla's smile your nerves faded for a moment.

She looked different to usual but you could tell what was different, it was weird but you brushed it off and waited for Eren to park the car.

As Eren took the key out of the ignition you got out of the car, you feet hit the snow and it made that crunchy sound.

Grisha was walking towards the two of you because Eren went to grab yours and his things from the car "it's lovely to see you again (y/n)"

He wrapped his arms around you and you gave him a hug "Thank you for allowing me to stay with you all this Christmas"

Grisha moved over to help Eren while you walked up to Carla, you turned around because you heard Eren mutter something and he had an expression on his face which you couldn't read.

Grisha patted him on the back and said something but Eren's expression was still the same, still confused you continued to walk over to Carla who gave you the biggest hug.

"I'm so glad you two got here safely! and i'm so happy you decided to spend Christmas with us (y/n), i hope your parents don't mind you being here" Carla said as the two of you walked inside while Grisha and Eren grabbed the things.

You made sure to get off all the snow from your boots and you took them off before walking into the house "Trust me they won't mind at all"

"But i couldn't decline an invitation where i'd get to spend time with you guys" you smiled as you followed her into the kitchen where you were greeted by an array of different baked goods.

Carla wore the widest smile on her face and somehow that smile grew even wider once she saw Eren enter and she watched as he kissed your temple before going to greet Carla "You didn't need to bake this much mom"

He gave her a tight hug and kissed the side of her cheek and was looking down at all the baking that she had done "I haven't seen you in months so obviously i had to go all out! plus Dina and Zeke should be here soon"

"yeah yeah just don't tire yourself out this week" he said as he planted another kiss on the top of her head and you smiled at him because you just loved his relationship with Carla.

"Go show (y/n) the room where you'll be staying because everything is ready" Carla said as she shooed the both of you away, Eren grabbed your hand and leaded you towards the large stairs.

"Are you okay?" you asked him because he seemed much more tense now and you couldn't tell how or what he was feeling.

The two of you reached the top of the stairs and Eren looked at you blankly "I'm perfect, why?"

You didn't know whether you should just brush it off or ask him more.

You stared at him for a moment "No reason, just checking" you plastered a smile on your face and looked ahead to indicate that he should continue walking.

But he didn't budge.

"(y/n)" he was still staring at you waiting for you to explain.

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"It's just that earlier when you were talking to your dad you had this look on your face but i couldn't tell what was wrong" Eren smiled at the fact that you noticed his expression, he found it cute that you were worried about him.

But he didn't want to tell you the reason because he knew you'd start worrying.

He didn't want to tell you that the reason Carla looks different is because she was getting ill again.

He didn't want to have you worrying about her while he was trying to be calm about the situation.

He didn't want to ruin this week for you by telling you what was going on.

"I assure you it was nothing, i didn't even realise i was making an expression" he let out a small laugh and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple.

Eren loved kissing you.

Whenever he was around you all he wanted to do was kiss you.

Whether it was your head, face or lips he just wanted to kiss you.

Even when he's angry at you, all he wants to do is kiss you.

You looked up at him and wore a smirk "i've grown to read you quite well" Eren let out a small laugh as the two of you reached the room which would be both of yours for the week.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Eren and Grisha had already brought your things upstairs and put them in the room so you figured you might as well start unpacking now instead of waiting till later to do it when you'll probably be way too tired.

Eren grabbed your suitcase and placed it laying down on the bed and started to unzip it but then you remembered...

With all your strength you paused Eren onto the bed and grabbed the suitcase from
his grip, Eren was caught off guard and was extremely confused as to why he just got pushed on to the bed.

But he noticed that you were hiding something in the suitcase "what's in the suitcase (y/n)?" he asked with a grin on his face.

You eyes scanned around the room and there was a candle which was named strawberry jam and that gave you an idea "Ants, a lot of ants"

Eren tried to look seriously but failed horrible due to your stupid attempt to lie "Ants? and how did Ants get into your suitcase (y/n)?"

You stood there stunned for a moment as you tried to think of way to escalate this lie "When i was packing i spilled strawberry jam on my stuff and somehow a bunch of Ants got in" you said shrugging your shoulders with a smile on your face.

Eren leaned forward and looked you in your eyes "you're a shit liar" he placed his hand on the suitcase and tried to pull it back so he could look inside but you tried to grab it back.

Eren overpowered you and opened up the suitcase and you were annoyed because now he would know what his presents were.

His eyes lit up and he reached into the case "Navy blue is more my colour" he said as he held up a matching pair of lingerie which made a small laugh escape your lips.

You remembered that you placed his unwrapped presents in another bag and you were thankful that you decided to put them in another bag.

You walked over to Eren and stood between his legs and he held up the bra to your chest "however this is definitely your colour" he complimented.

"I guess i'll just have to buy the navy blue one so we can be matching then" he wrapped his arms around your waist and fell back onto the bed allowing your body to lay on top of his.

You held the frame of his face with both of your hands and you traced one hand around his features, you could look at Eren all day.

You loved looking at him.

You wondered how someone could be so pretty.

His features were perfect.

And you still questioned how the hell you managed to be his girlfriend.

Everyday it didn't feel real.

But small moments like these made you cherish him.

"Eren!" Carla called out from the bottom of the stairs, he let out a small groan as he sat up but kept you on him.

"I'll be back" he said as you moved off of him.

"Actually, could i look around?" you asked because from Eren's window you could see the massive back garden and you wanted to have a look at it.

"Sure just don't get lost okay?" you gave him a firm nod and he walked out of the room and headed for the stairs.

Once you had your coat and boots on you found the door which led out to the large garden, you opened the door and stepped outside and you felt the snow crunch beneath you.

The snow was still coming down and you were amazed with how thick the snow was, you had never experienced snow this thick before and you felt like a little kid who had just woken up on Christmas morning.

Every year on this day you always thought how you'd be flying out to Dubai to go meet Elijah, the days leading up to Christmas you always stop to think about what the two of you would have gotten up to or just how amazing it would have been to experience Dubai with him.

You stood there watching the snow fall and you watched as a bird came down onto the fence, it was a little blue bird with a spot of yellow on it.

Another bird shortly joined it and you don't know why by you found yourself watching the two of them interact.

"I didn't take you as one to do bird watching" A voice said from beside you, you looked over at the male and watched as the smoke flowed out of his mouth.

A smirk formed on your lips making him looked down at you for a moment "and i didn't take you as someone who'd sleep with four married women at once" you teased.

A grin appeared on his lips and he let out a muffled laugh, he wrapped his arm around you and gave you a side hug "it's good to have you here for Christmas (y/n)"

"I'm glad to be here, this place is way better than my apartment" you joked.

"Oh and before we go inside brace yourself, my mother is a little too excited to meet you" Zeke warned, he threw away the cigarette and the two of you turned around to go back inside.

Before entering the living room both of you took off your jackets and shoes and placed them to one side, Zeke was stood behind you and propped both of hands on either of your shoulders.

You walked in first while he held onto your shoulders and you watched as a fairly short blonde woman hugged Eren, it was weird because Zeke was a perfect mix of both Dina and Grisha.

"Mother this is (y/n), Eren's girlfriend" Zeke introduced and you wore a smile on your face, Dina walked towards you and tightly hugged you.

"you are so much more gorgeous than i imagined" she said softly, you hugged her back and you could feel Eren's eyes on you.

"I'm so glad i could finally meet you" you smiled, you found it awkward meeting people especially when everyone else in the room knew each other.

Eren moved over to you and wrapped his arm around you and once again kissed temple "Dina should i show you to your room?" Carla asked as she patted her hands on her apron.

The two women disappeared upstairs and just left you, Eren and Zeke alone "where's Salem? normally he's the first to greet us" Zeke asked.

"Salem?" you questioned and Zeke was concerned at the fact that you haven't met Salem yet.

"You haven't met Salem yet?" he asked and you shook your head.

"I'm going to look for him, he's the only reason i come for Christmas" Zeke joked as he walked out of the room.

"who's Salem?" you asked as you turned to face Eren and he wore a small grin on his lips, he turned to leave the room but before he did he looked at you and just shrugged his shoulders.

[ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ]

You were currently downstairs in the kitchen cooking a batch of cookies, everyone apart from Eren had left to go do Christmas shopping but considering that the two of you didn't urgently need anything Eren figured the two of you could just go out later.

You were in the large kitchen listening to music while rolling out the cookie dough getting it ready to be cut with the cookie cutters, your hands were covered with flour and because the dough was still sticky it kept sticking to your hands.

You had been keeping yourself busy by baking multiple things but that resulted in the kitchen being a mess but you were intending on cleaning up before the others got home.

You were too focused on the dough that you didn't hear Eren come into the kitchen but then suddenly a slamming of a book on the counter caught your attention.

Your eyes locked with his green ones and his expression was unreadable.

The book which was on the counter was now back in his hand "what?" you questioned with a brow raised.

"what is this?" he asked and even his tone was unreadable.

"a book..." you continued to roll out the cookie dough while Eren just stared at you.

"what? you're not the only one who can annotate books in this relationship" you snickered as you looked at him.

"I don't annotate books that are called 'how to efficiently communicate with your s/o" you couldn't contain the laugh that was fighting to come out but it's only because his expression was killing you.

"It's a joke present but i mean if you really wanted to, you could always read a few pages to get some tips" a grin appeared on your lips as the words left your mouth.

"Last time i checked you were the one bad at communicating in this relationship so maybe you should read the book" he dropped the book back onto the counter and stood opposite you so that he could peer over and look at what you were doing.

"I do communicate just in ways that aren't suitable for you" you corrected as you rolled up a small ball of cookie dough and threw it at him but he caught it with his mouth and flashed you a grin.

He walked around to your side and stood extremely close to you.

His body was pressed up against yours and you felt yourself impulsively suck in a breath.

His hands snaked around your waist and his lips came very close to your ear "Then i guess you better start making them suitable for me" he muttered.

You didn't reply which made his grin grow wider, he pushed his body off of you and leaned against the counter behind you.

Eren's eyes scanned over your body briefly before allowing his tongue to glide across his bottom lip "I hope you know it's taking everything within me to not push you onto that counter and eat you out right here"

You paused for a moment to register how casually he just said those words, you wiped your hands on some tissue and turned around to face him "and what's stopping you from doing that exactly?"

He looked down at you with an usual look.

His eyes were darkened and he was staring at you differently.

He briefly scanned the counter for an empty spot and once he found one he bit his lip and pushed himself off of the counter.

He moved a few things out of the way before grabbing your waist and hoisting you up onto the counter.

You immediately wrapped your legs around his lower body and pulled him closer to you.

As soon as your lips met each other's his hands moved up your shirt, given that it was his shirt helped to turn him on more.

His hands glided up your body and found their way to your breasts, with his large hands he grabbed both of them and started to fondle with them.

A muffled moan escaped your mouth and traveled into his, you ran your hands up the side of his neck and around his nape before running them through his messy brown hair.

His lips detached from yours and his kisses slowly traveled down your face before you felt his warm lips against your hot skin.

Small breaths left your mouth as you felt him harshly suck on your neck, Eren knew the right spots and every time it made your body feel like it was being electrocuted.

But in a good way.

You tilted your head back allowing him better access to the sensitive skin.

You dropped one hand from his hair and slipped it under his shirt and glided your hand down his hard abs before slipping it into his pants.

One thing you loved about Eren is how quickly he got hard for you.

You could literally be speaking and he'd get hard just by the sound of your voice.

You tilted your head forward and used your free hand to grab his face and tilt it up so that you could kiss him again.

As you felt his lips on yours you slipped your hand into his boxers and grabbed his dick.

He grunted into your mouth and you loved hearing his grunts.

The two of you heard a metal object hit the floor which made a loud noise, you both slowly pulled away from each other and looked towards the entrance.

Both of you were breathing heavily and Eren's hands were still on your breasts while your hand was still down his boxers.

Zeke's eyes widened as he adjusted his glasses, the three of you were now just glancing at each other without a word being exchanged.

Zeke looked to the floor and grabbed the cat toy that he had dropped and put it in his pocket, you didn't notice but he had a black cat sitting in his arms.

He placed his hand across the cat's eyes like a mother does to a child when an inappropriate scene comes on.

He slowly backed away before speaking "continue as you were"

You let out a laugh at Zeke's response before turning to face Eren who was already gazing at you.

"We'll continue this later, i need to go workout" he said as he kissed your forehead, you pulled your hand away and he dropped his.

"This is technically working out!" you called out as he walked through the entrance.

He let out a small snicker "i'll text you"

It had been a few hours now and you had finally finished all the baking, you were now just cleaning up the counters.

Zeke walked into the kitchen and walked over to open the fridge "you want some cookies?" you asked and he turned to face you and you watched as his eyes dropped down to the multiple batches of cookies on the counter.

"Are there any unknown fluids in them?" he asked, which made you snicker a laugh.

"yeahh sorry about that but i promise the cookies are perfectly fine" you slid him across the container and he shut the fridge for a moment and put his attention on the cookies in front of him.

"It's not like i haven't walked in on you two before" he sent you a wink which made you playfully roll your eyes at him "plus i've done it in worse places"

He took a few cookies out and placed one into his mouth "i'm intrigued but very scared to ask"

He nodded his head as he swallowed the cookie "two words, porta potty"

Your face immediately screwed up with disgusted and all Zeke did was nod "yeah i won't ask anymore questions"

Zeke laughed at your response "it's best you didn't (y/n)"

You grabbed a batch of cookies and started to head towards the door "oh and good cookies!" you shouted back a thank you before climbing up the stairs.

You reached the top floor and just as you were about to knock on the door Eren texted you telling you to come to the gym room.

You opened the door and found him with boxing gloves on "that was quick" he said.

"Guess I'm just like you then huh? always coming quick" you joked and he sent a glare at you which just made you laugh.

"I brought you some cookies" you said as you walked over to the bench to take a seat.

Eren looked at you with an emotionless expression "you know working out then eating cookies kinda defeats the whole point of working out right?"

"you're telling me this like i care? i want your approval of my cookies so you are going to at least eat one" you held up the container in front of him and watched as he pulled off one of the boxing gloves.

"Fine i'll eat one but if i do you have to box with me" he made sure to put emphasis on the 'one'

You screwed your face up and stared at him "what kind of negotiation is that?"

"a good one"

"a shit one" you both said at the same time.

"fine then i'm not eating your shitty cookies" he teased and turned to walk away to go near the boxing bag.

"i'm going to fuck you up because you called my cookies shit" you grabbed the blue pair of boxing gloves that were sat in a box near you and you stood up.

Authors Note - [ i'm stopping it here but i'll start working on the second part to this chapter and try get it out as quickly as possible <3

Thank you for 27k on this book! i literally wake up each day and the numbers go up so quickly

updates may take a week or two because i've got a lot of school work to do + i need to revise for my exam! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 2 5
Reader is very confident in herself, and all her friends seem to love her and her playful nature. It has always been clear as day that she's liked Ar...
70.7K 1.9K 32
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ³ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."βŸ† ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "i heard that, jerk!"οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽ y/n is a intro...
51.6K 824 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...