BHARATVARSH

By Captain_Sham

A book of our glorious history, facts and myths. What we have been told vs what actually happened. More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
👑GREAT RULERS👑
SIKANDER'S QUEST
ASCENSION OF ASHOK
ASHOKA THE GREAT
FICTIONAL OR REAL ?
KUCH BHI !? (MUGHALS 1)
KUCH BHI !? (MUGHALS 2)
VIKRAMADITYA
⚔️ RAMAYAN ⚔️
UTTAR RAMAYAN
KUCH BHI !? (RAVAN)
EXILE OF MATA SITA
WOMEN OF RAMAYAN (1)
WOMEN IN RAMAYAN (2)
PROOFS OF UTTAR RAMAYAN
🏹 MAHABHARAT 🏹
MYTHS OF KARN
MYTHS OF ARJUN
YUDDHISHTIR
PANCHATATVA PANCHKANYA
KUCH BHI !? (1)
KUCH BHI !? (DRAUPADI)
KUCH BHI !? (KARN)
STRUGGLES OF KARN AND ARJUN
BORI CE VS KMG (1)
BORI CE VS KMG (2)
BORI VS KMG (3)
GLORIFICATION OF KARN
BUY THIS BOOK
BHAGWAD GITA
DEATH OF KARN
JUSTICE SERVED
KUCH BHI !? (VERSIONS OF MAHABHARAT)
KUNTI
🟧 JAGATGURU BHARAT 🟧
INDUS VALLEY CIVILISATION
RELIGIOUS PRACTICES OF IVC
THE 2 DYNASTIES
ARE THE EPICS REAL ?
EXPLICITY IN TEMPLES
CONDITION OF WOMEN
NAUVARI SAREE
SUTAS
UNIQUE TEMPLES
SANATAN SATYA (SHAKTI)
SANATAN SATYA (GOTRA)
QUTUB MINAR ?
KUCH BHI !? (ROMILA THAPPAR)
MANSA MUSA VS INDIA
INDIAN MILITARY
🪔 SANATAN DHARM 🪔
RADHE-RADHE !
MULTIVERSE
RADHA DURGA
TV SHOW REVIEW 1
TV SHOW REVIEW 2
TV SHOW REVIEW 3
VEDIC MAHADEV
UNDECIPHERED LANGUAGE
CATEGORIES OF WARRIORS
KUCH BHI !? (DEVDUTT PATTNAIK)
SANATAN SATYA (DIVINE WEAPONS)
SUBTLE NATURE OF DHARMA
MAHARAJ JAICHAND
DASRAJNA YUDDHA
TRUTH ABOUT SATI PRATHA
RADHA'S EXISTENCE
MISUNDERSTOOD MANUSMRITI
KUCH BHI !? (KRISHNA)
MISTAKES IN HANUMAN CHALISA ?
SANATAN SATYA (PERIODS)
RADHA = ASHTBHARYA
TRUTH OF EKLAVYA
VRINDA AND VISHNU

KUCH BHI !? (VED VYAS)

591 53 163
By Captain_Sham

Welcome sailors to the new chapter of KUCH BHI !? Jaha hum idiots ko cheap brinjal ki tarah roast karte hai.

Disclaimer - Aapki ijjat aapke haath mei hai, ek bewakufi wala kaam aur ijjat se aap haath dho baithenge. Kripya soch samajh ke comment kare.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

So a lot of Karn deewane and Kaurav supporters now a days say Ved Vyas was biased towards Panduputras and thus the Mahabharat is pro-pandavas.

KUCH BHI !?

Arrey param-agyaaniyo, Mahabharat is not a story written on Kuruvansh that there will be villains and heroes. Mahabharat is an historical record, what has happened has been written.

But still some people support Kauravas by saying that History is written by the victors.

Abey Halvo, kisne likhi thi Mahabharat ? Arjun ne ? Yudhishthir ne ? ya Draupadi ne likhi thi ?

Ved Vyas ne likhi thi ! Jinhone Yudh mei shashtra uthaye hi nahi the ! Toh woh kaise jitne wali side se ho sakte hai !?

Now coming to the point when they say Ved Vyas was biased towards Pandavas.....looks like you're biased towards Kauravas.

To clear this misconception one must know who / what is Ved Vyas ?

Ved Vyas is a title give to the compiler of Vedas, Purans and Mahabharat. This position is given to a sage who comes at the end of Dwapar Yug.

Krishna Dvaipaanya Vyas is the 28th Ved Vyas. The next Ved Vyas is prophecized to be Ashwathama.

Anyway, so Krishna Dvaipaanya Vyas was the son of Satyavati and Rishi Paraashar. After his birth, his Rishi Paraashar took him to his hermitage and raised him there, imparting the knowledge of Vedas in him.

This Ved Vyas of ours was directly related to the Kuruvansh. He was the Niyog father of Dhritrashtra, Pandu and Vidur, making him the grandfather of Pandavas and Kauravas.

But he didn't keep any relation to them, because in Niyog, the Biological father must not keep any personal relation with the son.

Ved Vyas was a great Tapasvi, maybe the greatest of his time. He was considered the incarnation of Bhagwaan Vishnu. That's why he was also referred as Bhagwaan Ved Vyas at times.

Sages like him were free of anger and attachment. Now if someone was free of attachment then how can he/she be biased ?

Ved Vyas was the most unbiased person and that's why he was appointed to record the history of Kuruvansh.

And one more thing, Mahabharat was a Dharm-yudh ! Righteousness vs Unrighteousness ! The ones who would be victorious would definitely be from the side of Dharm !

So you cannot hide your biased support of Kauravas behind the 'History is written by the victors'.

In a Dharmyudh, the one who wins is the one who is righteous ! The one who loses is the one who is unrighteous !

You know why ? Manusmriti 8.15 -

धर्म एव हतो हन्ति धर्मो रक्षति रक्षित:
तस्माद्धर्मो न हन्तव्यो मा नो धर्मो हतोऽवधीत्

Meaning - Dharm destroys those who destroy it, Dharm protects those who protect it. Hence Dharm should not be destroyed, lest it destroys us.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

As a history student, trust me History is not written by the victors...if it was then Akbar se adhik Maharana Pratap ka naam hota itihaas mei....Mughal Empire se adhik Maratha empire ka naam hota itihaas mei....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
79.9K 6.2K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
29.3K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs