30 days - Modern Childe x Rea...

By acloudedvision

Fate, a mysterious thing people believe in. Is this the result of me believing in it? You leaving me like eve... More

Starting A/N :]
1 โœฆ โ•ฎ Planning -- Re-written !
Chapter 2 : Home
Chapter 3 : Goodbyes
Chapter 4 : Missed
Chapter 5 : Planes
Chapter 6: Cafe
Facts + Things to clarify
Chapter 7 : Arrival + A/N
Chapter 8: Beliefs
Chapter 9 : Storm
Chapter 10 - Trust
necessary
Chapter 12 : Roadblocks
Chapter 13 : Y/n's driving
Chapter 14: An unexpected occurance
Chapter 15 : Bad guy
HI
Chapter 16: My fate
Chapter 17 : Familiarity
hi
Chapter 18 - Mission
hey gorgs
hi babes

Chapter 11 : Leaves

204 12 15
By acloudedvision

so what if i cant spell im probably too cool for spelling anyways

Word of the chapter
Abditory.

A place in which you can disappear, a hiding place.

In which you realize that Lumine and Aether fight almost every second.

Lumine POV

I watch Y/n stand there with tears in her eyes and fire spreading, Ganyu was trying to extinguish it but I was there without any information whatsoever, Zhongli came and told us to stop Y/n at all costs and here we are.

" Y/n you don't understand, Childe never told me that you- "
Zhongli says beside me as he tried to stop Y/n from her intentions.

" Zhongli shut up! If you say her secret I'll be the one to kill you whether I'd like it or not! "
Childe yells frustrated but Xiao didn't seem to take that lightly and he stepped infront of Zhongli as he summoned his polearm.

Who was in the right though? From what I could tell basically everyone was in the wrong considering the things happening but it seemed like someone found out something about Y/n, and with that one thought I spend no hesitation and ran to Y/n's back and summoned my sword. Protecting her from attacks from behind.

At first she looked surprised but she just smiled, I took it as an opportunity to try and calm her down.

Aether POV

Bewildered by the things happening, I was frozen in thought. Them arguing was always normal but now they're arguing to the point on where Y/n could willingly kill Childe. I try to reach for Lumine but I couldn't even get a grasp of her hand since she ran to Y/n defending her back. Her main objective was protecting Y/n or so the others thought, but that wasn't the exact case, she wanted to comfort her. I see her hug her and whisper something in her ear which made Y/n hug her back.

" Leave them alone, let's go back to shooting. "
I say in an attempt to make the others leave those three alone and they seemed unsure but left after Keqing nodded. I looked at Lumine and it seemed like she had Y/n covered so I went to Childe.

" Yo "
I say as I sit beside him

" Oh hey Aether! "
Childe says as he laughs abit as if nothing ever happened, I nudge him with my elbow and he laughed even more.

" What'd you do this time asshead "
I say strictly as I look at the grass

" If I told you I would make the situation worse so I think it's best if I stay quiet about that. "
He says as he smiles, I nod and I gesture that I would go with the others and he nods. Lumine was now beside me going back.

" What happened with Y/n ? "
I ask as I look at her

" Eh? Let's just say that Childe might come back with a few scars "

Y/n Pov

Childe was standing without looking at me, he probably didn't have the guts to considering that he outed something that I trusted him on. I approach him and take a seat on the grass and he just looked like he regret so many things.

" I'm sorry, if I didn't tell him about our talk he wouldn't have found out. It's understandable if you don't wanna be my friend anymor- "
Childe says in a tone filled with guilt ad he covers his face with his hands, I tug his shirt in the middle of his speech which made him look towards me.

" I'm not forgiving you. "
I say in a stern tone as I let go

" That's understandable but I really am sorry. "
He says in response to my statement then once again silence filled the air until I burst out laughing.

" IM JOKING OFCOURSE I FORGIVE YOU "
I say as I hit his back 'gently'

" WAA GIRLIE HOW STRONG ARE YOU THE ACTUAL FUCK "
Childe says as he lays on the grass to ensure that I wouldn't hit his back again.

" Don't expect me to forgive you fully you bitch. "
I say as I start to pick flowers to make flower bracelets

" Expected but I really didn't think that Zhongli would find out with subtle and less than 3 hints. "
Childe says as he closes his eyes almost letting sleep take over him, he yawns and I take abunch of leaves from a nearby bush and make them rain on him.

" *GAG* WHAT THE FUCK "
He says as he spits out the leaves that fell on his mouth, I drop on the grass and begin laughing my ass off. I open my eyes and see Childe about to drop abunch of leaves on me and I roll to the side making him miss.

" GET BETTER "
I say as I snatch a handful amount of leaves on my hand and throw them at him and he snatches a handful amount aswell but I start to run so he'd wouldn't be able to hit me.

" COME BACK OJOU-CHAN "
Childe says as he runs after me

No ones POV

The rest were shooting the final scene on where it would flash from Lumine with blood and in a near death situation and then Aether watching as his sister gets attacked by hilichurls.

" Cut! "
Keqing says as she tries to think of a way to make the last scene rememberable.

" Is something wrong? "
Ganyu says as she leans on the tree and makes eye contact with Keqing.

" How can I make the last part rememberable Ganyu? "
Keqing says in a frustrated tone

" Why not add a cryo explosion on Lumine's side and a pyro explosion on Aether's side if that makes sense? "
Ganyu says as she suggests her idea which intrigues Keqing

" Who would put out the fire? "
Keqing says as she tries to be logical

" Childe? He succeeded earlier when Y/n got mad "
Ganyu states which leads to Keqing snapping her fingers

" Bingo! Let's go get them! "
Keqing says as she stands up and looks at Ganyu

" Aren't they talking tho.. "
Ganyu says in a worried tone

" Right.."
Keqing says abit disappointed

" They're probably good now lmao "
Aether says as he walks beside Lumine

" Not to judge your knowledge Aether but how would you know? "
Keqing says in a tone as if she didn't fully trust Aether which she didn't

" What knowledge? This fuckass doesn't remember what a quotient or a factor is "
Lumine says as she hits Aether's head playfully

" STOPPP IT WAS DISCUSSED LIKE DECADES AGO OFCOURSE I CANT REMEMBER IT "
Aether says as he tries to counter Lumine's statement

" WE LEARNED IT IN FIFTH GRADE WHAT ARE YOU ON "
Lumine says as if she was confused with Aether which she definitely was

" Alright alright stop bickering, I'll go check with Ganyu. "
Keqing says in an exhausted tone, It was expected due to the fact that they made pointless arguments every now and then from whether a chicken came out first or if it was the egg to do robots have dicks.

Ganyu nods and starts to walk with Keqing, from memory they should be around a 5 minute walk from their current location.

" Hey Ganyu? "
Keqing says as she looks over to Ganyu who was confused on why she called her.

" Yes? "
Ganyu says in confusion as she looks at Keqing who seemed to be focused on looking in front rather than looking at her.

" Did you wonder what the fight was about? "
Keqing says in a whisper but Ganyu seemed to understand but was confused by what she meant.

" What do you mean? "
Ganyu says as she felt like she was missing something

" I don't want to intrude on their business but earlier Y/n seemed so genuinely mad at Childe "
Keqing says as her tone lowers as she says her sentence

" She seemed mad to you? To me it was like she was just disappointed, She talked about Childe betraying her and it seems like Zhongli had something to do with it "
Ganyu states her opinion as she hears a twig snap from behind them which results in her and Keqing bringing their weapons out, Ganyu pulls the string of her bow and Keqing gets into a fighting position.

" yea dipsh- AYOOOOO WHAT "
Aether says as he raises his hands up

" Aether? What are you doing here "
Keqing says as she tosses her sword in the sky which makes it disappear in less than a second

" We wanna check on our bitches aswell ofcourse "
Aether says confidently while Lumine looks at him in an embarrassed way

" Eh? Alright then I'm not one to stop you. "
Keqing says as she gives up on both of them and just focuses on her objective

As they walk a bit more they came to a stop realizing that behind the big tree they were facing was both of them, how would she approach them Keqing asked herself, would they be ready to talk Ganyu also questioned herself, when was the new season of my little pony coming both Aether and Lumine asked themselves.

" Would they be ready to talk? "
Keqing says as she looks over to Aether and Lumine trying to ask for approval

" Yea sure right now they're either asleep or suffocating each other "
Lumine says while she smiles

Keqing nods as a response and peeks to see both of them chasing each other, Y/n was running away from Childe and Childe who had a handful of leaves.

" HEY U FORGOT TO INVITE US "
Aether says as he grabs Lumines wrist and gets a handful of leaves from a tree and throws it at her

" WHA- YOU SICK FUCK THERES A GIANT CATERPILLAR ON IT "
Lumine says as she quickly gets the caterpillar off her and jumps on Aether bringing him down with her.

" Keqing! Did you need something? "
Childe says as he stops but a second after he gets dirt thrown on his face. Childe shakes his head and sees Y/n flipping him off.

" Actually yes, Y/n can you make some pyro explosions for the end scene? "
Keqing says as she smiles as she switches her vision from Aether and Lumine to Y/n and Childe.

" Sure sure! "

( not related but my throat hurts😭 )

Y/n gets up and the rest start to follow Keqing

" Do your pyro abilities have no limit? "
Childe says as he looks at Y/n

" You dumbass ofcourse they have a limit, the bigger or the complex the thing i have to make is the larger energy it consumes. "
Y/n says as she looks at the sky which was beginning to turn dark.

AFTER SHOOTING IM SO SORRY IDK EHAT ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT IT

Y/n POV

I let out a pant as we came back to the main house

" Hell yea! "
Hu tao says as she runs in and stops

" Let's call it a day "
Ganyu says as she lets out a pant

" Yes we shall "
Keqing says as she starts to go up the stairs to her room, Me and the rest also go up and enter our rooms.

" What do you want for dinner ? "
I say as I knock on the bathroom door since Lumine was inside changing

" I want something simple but good pleasee "
Lumine says as she stretches out the e

" Uhh ramen? "
I say since it was the first thing that came to mind

" You know me so well Y/n! "
Lumine says in a cheerful tone, I let out a small laugh and change to a black hoodie with a collar and thigh high socks with black lines above them, feeling satisfied I go down and start to cook.

after cooking look ok i dont know what u want from me i almost burnt my house down while trying to cook mac and cheese

" That was so goodddd "
Lumine says in a tone as if she was satisfied but cmon I could satisfy anyone with my cooking, except mom she's picky asffff

" I'll head to bed now night Y/n.. "
Lumine says as she yawns and sleepiness slowly fills in her voice

" Night night, sleep well "
I say as I place the dishes in the washer and go to bed aswell, I usually don't sleep early but I was tired so I decide to close my eyes and let sleep take over.

end of chap

THSI TOOK SO LONG WTF IM SORRYWWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA

I ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO I HOPE IT COMES OUT EARLYYYY

date : november 19 2021

time : 2:44AM

words : 2127

ALSO IF YOU ENJOYED DONT FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS I LOVE READING UR COMMENTS <333

REREADING IN CLASS LATER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 255 36
!! Cancelled fic "๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ..๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.." FOLLOW KAZUH.YA ON TIKTOK BCS THEY RECOMMEND...
62K 1.8K 35
Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. She stays under the care of Zhongli and during her stay there, a certain red...
102K 4.4K 65
Your story starts well before the "Traveller" arrives in Teyvat, you are born into a city known as Mondstadt, living under the God of Freedom, when s...