Jaan-e-Ada

By suno_ayesha

Jaan-e-Adaa | जान-ए-अदा | جان آدا 'Jaan-e-Adaa' is a rollercoaster ride of collection of short stories filled... More

Introduction & Content
Inayat
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕
💕 Epilogue
Raniya x Ehan
Shiddat
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫
💫Epilogue
Qurbat
✨Epilogue
Nazakat
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
💖
Memes time 🤡 P1
Memes Time 🤡 P2
Vasl-e-Yaar

14.9K 865 114
By suno_ayesha

Please shower this with your votes and comments! Don't disappoint me like the last time.

Ayesha....

______________________

"Ayat Aapi, aap aaram se idhar baithe. Hum jaate hai, Rafay Bhaijaan aate hi honge." Inaya told Ayat who was fiddling with her fingers sitting on Rafay's bed.

"Han Ayat. Ghabrao mat. Rafay Bhaijaan tou apne hi hai." Isla patted Ayat's head comfortingly.

"Sahi kaha. Agar aapko koi bhi pareshaani di tou me dishoom dishoom karke unko maar dungi." Inaya intervened actioning with her hands.

Ayat couldn't help but to giggle at Inaya's antics and Isla and Inaya breathed in relief.
Ayat had been crying too much over the rukhsati and Rafay felt too awkward to console her in everyone's presence.
Moreover he wasn't sure if Ayat would be comfortable with him doing this.

"Ab hum jaate hai. Kuch bhi chahiye ho tou we are one call away." Isla smiled patting Ayat's shoulder.

"Call Aapi only. Me tou sone ja rahi hu." Inaya reasoned with a proud look.

"Badmaash." Isla slapped Inaya's shoulder making her grin.

Soon Isla and Inaya left leaving Ayat alone who looked at the bedroom with keen eyes.
It was kept so neat and clean and felt it was just like his taste.

She heard the door to the bedroom open and the nervousness that had went away came back.
She felt like sweating her guts out.

She felt the bed dip beside her that meant Rafay had taken his spot there.

"Ayat...ijazat hai?" He softly asked.

Not understanding what he was meaning to say, Ayat nodded her head instantly and next second the veil on her head was lifted and she was finally eye to eye with Rafay.

"Bohot khubsurat lag rahi thi aaj." He complimented and a red hue appeared on her cheeks.

"Shukriya." She mumbled looking down.

"Ye tumhari muh dikhayi. I hope tumhe pasand aaye." He said forwarding a small box.

Ayat opened it with her dainty fingers and her eyes fell upon the most beautiful ring she had ever seen.
It was just exquisite.

"Ye tou bohot sundar hai. Thank you." Ayat smiled and then continued taking out the ring "Pehna bhi de ab."

Rafay nodded passing her a smile and made her wear the ring that sit absolutely perfect with her.

Rafay held her hand which he had just made her wear the ring and kissed the back of it, his beard prickling against her soft skin that made her shudder.

Ayat was sure Rafay could see her goosebumps.

He pulled her closer from the waist such that his breath was fanning against her face.
One by one he removed every piece of jewellery she was wearing.

He even bought the makeup remover pads from the vanity and cleaned it himso softly.
Ayat was in daze as she couldn't believe he was the same man who had been nothing but strict over his sisters and cousins too.

"Ayat...we can stop here. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable on first night itself." He said in a soft tone when their lips were almost touching each other's.

Ayat was in deep thoughts and she didn't reply to him.
Rafay thought he had gotten his answers and was about to detach himself from her when a melodic voice stopped him.

"No. I want this."
Rafay passed her a smile.

"Are you sure Ayat? There's no such rule we should take it further today only."
Ayat was in awe of her husband seeing how big of a gentleman he is.
Currently she felt like the luckiest girl in the planet.

"I am sure." Ayat murmured softly.

With that Rafay crashed down his lips on her, nibbling on her bottom one, teaching her the process at the same time.
Ayat followed his lead and tried her best to respond to his feverish kisses.

Currently she felt like on top of the world.
He was holding her so carefully and giving her the pleasure at same time as if she was a porcelain doll.

Soon the two became one, their moans and groans filling the room till the morning as they couldn't get enough of each other.

Both of them slept in each other's arms, showing their affection and how much they liked each other.
The two were more than happy with each other.

"Bhabhijaan, zara apne devar ko ek cup chai pila de. Mera sar phata ja raha hai." Shehryar pleaded to Isla who was working in the kitchen.

"Accha ruko. Mir ko breakfast de du, fir bana dungi. Tum apne room me aaraam kar lo jitne." Isla softly smiled.

The house was up with hustle bustle since tonight was Rafay and Ayat's walima.
Everyone had some or the other responsibility that had made them tired in 11 in morning itself.
Because they had to wake up at 6 except the newlyweds who the family had decided to let them enjoy.

"Nahi nahi. Pichli baar bhi aapne ye kaha tha aur fir aap room se bahar aayi hi nahi thi. Mujhe khud banani pad gayi thi apni chai." Shehryar shook his head.

"Vo Mir..."
Isla tried to say but Shehryar cut her off.

"Han jaanta hu ye sab Bhaijaan ke kaarnaame hai. Ab kaha vo apni biwi ko hamari sewa karne denge. Jab dekho aapko room me lekar chale jate hai. Matlab hum tou aapke saath time spend kar hi nahi paate." Shehryar grumbled.

Isla's eyes had gone wide at Shehryar's bluntness.
Inaya who had just come in the kitchen gasped hearing Shehryar's words.

"Haye Allah. Kitna badtameez ho gaya hai ye aadmi. Miya biwi ke beech me ghusna pasand aane laga hai." Inaya dramatically said.

Shehryar gave her a deadpanned look.
He didn't know when his anger had faded away and he was dying for the time he spends with Inaya.
But his ego wasn't letting him say this to her.

"Bakwaas mat kar mujhse Inaya. Mera sar already phata ja raha hai aur teri che che sunkar to pakka se phat jayega." Shehryar grumbled under his breath.

Inaya gave him pointed stare in return making a mental note to complain to Shahzain about this.

"Isla..."
Shahzain's yell was heard.

Isla gave Shehryar an apologetic look which Shehryar shook his head with a smile.
He knew his brother was madly in love with his Bhabhijaan and couldn't stay apart long.
He had seen the state of Shahzain past this year and he didn't want that to repeat.
He was just hoping that this time Shahzain and Isla would clear all misunderstanding and get to know each other better.

"Inaya mere liye ek kaam karogi?" Isla questioned.
"Jee Aapi." Inaya nodded.

"Shehryar ke liye ek cup chai bana do. Uske sach me sar dard ho raha hai." Isla said.

"Aapi..." Inaya whined.

Shehryar passed Inaya a defeated look and turned back and walked to his bedroom.
He felt bad that he told her to stay away from him.
He could have handled her nicely.

"Inaya. Bestfriend hai vo tumhara. Kabhi tou care dikha dou." Isla's words had made Inaya nod her head and she went away taking Shahzain's breakfast.

It didn't take Inaya long to make a cup of tea with special ingredients that she was sure would treat his headache and she even made a plain omelet for him because she knew he hadn't ate anything since he had woken and that could be the reason for the headache.

Knocking on his bedroom door, she entered when she heard his 'Aa jao.'

His bedroom was as usual kept untidy. Clothes scattered, video games thrown carelessly on the bean bag, packet of chips lying on his table.
He was a messy guy.

Shehryar was trying to massage his head himself when he saw her in his room with a tray that had a tea cup and plate which looked like breakfast.

"Shehryar....ahem Sherry, breakfast kar le. Aur ye rahi teri chai. You will get better." Inaya said placing the tray in front of him.

As she was about to leave she heard his voice stopping her.
"Ja kyu rahi hai? Waise tou poore din mere room me padi rehti thi aur ab ek second bhi nahi baithegi?" Shehryar called out.

"Tune hi tou kaha tha I should maintain a distance from you." Inaya intervened.

"Yaar Inaya vo maine gusse me keh diya tha. Waise tou mere peeche pad jaati thi chahe me gussa bhi hota tha aur ab dekh, baat tak nahi kari." Shehryar groaned.

"Tou mujhe bura laga tha na! Itna bhi haq nahi hai mera." Inaya huffed with a whine.

"Haq ki tou baat kar hi mat." Shehryar mumbled taking the piece of his omelet.

"Kyu na karu? Tu mujhe kuch bhi bol sakta hai par me naraaz bhi nahi ho sakti? Waah." Inaya clapped her hands.

"Let's drop it Inaya." Shehryar intervened.

"No, let's not. Mujhe promise kar ki aaj ke baad bina soche samjhe kuch nahi bolega. Aur me bhi assumptions nahi banaungi till I am sure about everything." Inaya held out her hand for Shehryar.

Shehryar thought for a moment and then nodded placing his hand on hers "Manzoor hai."

"Han tou chal ab mujhe black wali hoodie de. Wash hone ke baad tune chura li thi." Inaya crossed her arms sitting on his bed with a thud.

"Chura li thi? Meri hoodie hai vo." Shehryar groaned.

"Kisne kaha teri hai? Tujhse zaada baar me pehen chuki hu tou vo meri hui. Aur waise bhi jo tera vo mera." Inaya innocently smiled at the end.

"Inaya..." Shehryar warned as Inaya was about to raid his closet.

"Mujhe thand lag rahi hai na." Inaya whined and this had made Shehryar shut his mouth and grumble under his breath about her being dominant.

She walked back to the bed and sat beside him, keeping her head on his shoulder while Shehryar enjoyed the amazing breakfast and mast wali chai made by his bestfriend in the morning of a day in October.

"Sun." Shehryar called.

"Suna." Inaya replied.

"Vo ladka, kya naam tha. Haan Ahmed. Vo rishta sach me tou nahi bhijwayega na? Agar bhijwayega tou bhi me tujhe haan nahi bolne dunga. Reh nahi paunga iss ghar me tere bina." Shehryar muttered in a low voice.

"Par hum pasand karte hai ek dusre ko." Inaya decided to tease him.
"Kya." Shehryar looked as if he was on the verge of tears.

"Haan. Ab pasand karte tou shaadi tou hogi hi na." Inaya continued.
"Nahi hogi. Me usko gutter me fek dunga." Shehryar grumbled like a child.

"Tou me bahar nikaal dungi aur fir hum shaadi kar lenge." Inaya innocently smiled.

"Tou me usko kidnap kar lunga." Shehryar said determined.
"Arrey aisa karna, usko ghar jamai bana lenge." Inaya suggested.

"Ghar jamai? Par..."

And Inaya couldn't control her laughter anymore.
She laughed seeing how sad and confused Shehryar was looking.
She enjoyed teasing him.

"Kya Sherry? Me mazaak kar rahi thi. That Ahmed guy and us liking each other was all an act. Mujhe nahi pata tha meri acting itni acchi hai ki tu sach me believe kar lega." Inaya chuckeld.

Shehryar's mouth was hanging open in shock.

"Kya?" He yelled.
"Haan." Inaya nodded giggling.

"Tu tou gayi aaj Inaya ki bacchi. Me bhi dekhta hu kaun bachayega tujhe aaj." Shehryar gritted out.

As he was about to catch her, Inaya quickly gathered herself and ran out of his room giggling the whole way and Shehryar kept yelling for her to stop.
But she as usual didn't listen.

Shahzain Mir's hand hadn't left his wife's waist since they arrived at the Walima venue.
The family was almost in tears seeing them normal and close to each other.

He might have not been much affectionate earlier but he had completely changed himself.
And that was only for her.

Isla was wearing a beautiful beige colored dress, neither too heavy nor too light that matched with her skin tone.
Her hair were curled up in loose strands while her face had little bits of makeup, all thanks to Inaya.

Other women felt envious of her beauty and how Shahzain was treating his wife.
Like a queen.

He would wipe off her sweat every now and then and make her drink water.

He was himself dressed in a black tuxedo looking no less than a model out of Vogue Magazine.
But he was not a bachelor anymore.
He was the husband of world's most prettiest girl according to him.

The press were given special corner out of the venue and were asked to maintain a distance which they were doing.
However it didn't mean they weren't taking Shahzain and Isla's pictures.
It was definite that tomorrow the newspaper will have atleast one photo of them and on top of that magazines, blogs channels too.

They arrived on the stage where Rafay and Ayat were made to sit.
Ayat felt the need to have a lady beside her and had asked Inaya to which she listened to her.

But Shehryar had dragged her away leaving no other option.

Ayat released a breath of relief noticing Isla.
The two of them talked for sometime and Isla made sure Ayat was comfortable.

She had gone through this herself and she knows how hard it was to be wife of popular businessman like Shahzain Mir Zaidi and the appearances they had to make.
Even on her Walima, it felt like the whole city was invited and she felt so intimidated by the type of people the world has.
All their love and kindness was fake .

"Isla, chalo. I need you to meet some people." Shahzain's deep voice was heard and Isla nodded passing Ayat an apologetic smile which Ayat shook her head.

"Jee."

Both of them were standing with a man, famous in business world Ibrahim Mustafa. His wife and their daughter were beside him who Isla was talking to because they were one of the sweetest associates she had ever come across to.
And their three year old daughter Samiya, she was a total sweetheart.

"It was nice seeing you with your wife Mr. Zaidi. Hope we will meet again sometime." Ibrahim said taking their leave with a smile.

Isla looked at Shahzain who was in a deep thinking mode, with hands in his pocket, rubbing his beard simultaneously.
Isla realized how hot her husband is.

She loved how rugged his looks were. He appeared so ruthless which in a way he was but she too knew the real him.
The Mir she sees in their bedroom or at house.
The one who barely shows his emotions and keeps everything to himself.

"Biwi, kis khayalo me khoyi hui ho?" Shahzain's gruff voice broke her trance.

She looked up at him to notice he had his eyes settled on her and had taken out his hand for her to hold.
She didn't realize when he had lead them to a secluded corner where there was almost no one.
As she was about to place her hand in his, a voice broke their moment.

"Zaidi! Shahzain Mir Zaidi! What a pleasant surprise."

Shahzain's eyes moved towards the man and realized it was Ahad Sheikh.

Ahad Sheikh was the man Isla had been engaged to at one point. Though it was only for a week.

Before her mother and father were alive, they had set up an alliance with Ahad and his family and they had been engaged to each other.

But things happened, and she never realized how she had went up being Shahzain's wife instead.

If Isla was not so keen in marrying Shahzain, she absolutely loathed Ahad and was marrying him just for her family's sake.
He was the biggest male chauvinist, a rude and a a man who couldn't get over his money and looks.

In her opinion, every male was way handsome than him.

Ahad Sheikh didn't know why their engagement was broken.
All he knows is Shahzain had stormed up to him one day and told him on his face that he shouldn't be contacting Isla ever after this.

The next day he was seeing Isla and Shahzain's pictures all over the internet.
It broke his male ego.

He had thought Isla would be the perfect trophy wife. Beautiful, innocent, soft spoken. And someone who will take care of his needs because the mistresses weren't enough.

"Aapki biwi laut aayi? Humne to inhe poore saal nahi dekha. Haan dusre shehar me zaroor dikhi thi. Bina apne shohar ke." Ahad's mocking tone had made Shahzain clench his fisf.

"You..." Shahzain was about to pounce on him but Ahad just continued.

"Sambhaal nahi sake apni biwi ko? Maine to pehle hi kaha tha aisi auraton ke liye mere jaise mardon ki zaroorat hai jo inko apni asli jagah dikha sake. Chadha kar rakha hoga aapne sar par aur dekh lijiye nateeja." Ahad taunted with a small chuckle.

"Me tou keh raha hu abhi bhi time hai. Ab ye meri na ho saki tou kya. Aap hi apna asli roop dikha dein. Do chaar gaal par lagayenge to dimaag thikaane par aa jayega..."

All Shahzain could see was red hearing him speak those vile and absurd things about his precious and innocent wife whose lips were quivering and had clutched her husband's shirt in a tight grip.

His fist met with Ahad's jaw punching him hardly who groaned due to the pain but Shahzain didn't stop here.
He held him with his collar repeatedly punching and slapping him while Ahad couldn't face Shahzain's rage.

Shahzain looked like a beast in anger to Isla who was looking at and weeping silently.
It was the first time she had seen Shahzain in this much anger and it scared her.

All she could do was call someone for help. She knew if they will not be separated soon, Shahzain might even kill him.

Taking out her phone from the clutch, she dialled Rafay's number who picked it in confusion.

"Isla? Kya hua?" He asked.
"B...Bhai, aap jaldi aa jayein. M...Mir..." Isla couldn't form words due to her cries.

"Isla shaant ho jao aur batao. Kidhar ho tum?" Rafay asked his sister.

"O...Opposite the ladies room. Jaldi aayein Bhai. Please." She pleaded in tears.

She moved her gaze towards Shahzain who was still beating Ahad like a man on mission.
Her pleads went deaf to his ears.

"M...Mir please ruk jayein. Dekhein, aapke haath se khoon nikal raha hai. Please Mir..." She softly pleaded but Shahzain paid no heed and kept on hitting Ahad who wasn't able to fight Shahzain back.

Rafay who had just come to the spot shook his head seeing the condition and ran towards Shahzain and held him back tightly as much as he could.

"Shahzain Bhai, stop. He looks half dead and there are people here. You can't create a scene nor you would like to go behind the bars." Rafay spoke still holding Shahzain tightly.

Isla was trembling as she looked at Shahzain who was wiping the sweat away from his forehead with the same hand he was punching Ahad.
There was blood on his knuckles.

"Stop it bhai. Okay, look at Isla. Look at her condition. Does this man's pain matters more to you than her?"
This statement of Rafay had made Shahzain forget all about the man.

He glanced at Isla who was looking at him with trembling lips, her hands nearly shaking, and eyes filled with tears.

"Isla..." He hoarsely spoke taking steps near her.

As they were absolutely close to each other, Isla instantly wrapped her hands around his chest and hid her face in his chest hiding there.
Shahzain wrapped his arms around her slowly and slowly.

"Bhai, do one thing. It isn't good for you people to wait here or be at haveli tonight. Just spend the night at your penthouse. I'll take care of his man and will let everyone know you both have gone back since Isla wasn't feeling well." Rafay calmly suggested.

Shahzain thought for a moment and then decided "Okay." He nodded.

She didn't realize when he had led her back to the parking lot and made her sit on the passenger seat of his Range Rover.

She was numb.
Numb the whole way he was driving.
Only his harsh breathing was heard.

Hey friends! How was the chapter? What do you think about the story or Isla and Shahzain's past? It will be revealed in the next chapter.

Also why do I think that I am getting a very plain respon this as compared to Inayat? I know Inayat had its magic but I though of writing something different than a cousin humor story.

Should my next story be again cousin humor then or you people have different suggestion?

Love
Ayesha <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bane By rose

Werewolf

3.4M 88.7K 36
How far can an Alpha go far his mate? Anna is an innocent, beautiful seventeen year werewolf waiting for her mate. But never did she expect him to...
606K 58.9K 87
ရုန်းမထွက်ချင်မိတဲ့ မျက်ဝန်းသေတွေ၊ လှုပ်ရုံမျှပြောသည့် နီဆွေးဆွေးနှုတ်ခမ်းလေးနှင့်အတူ ထွက်ပေါ်လာသော နွေးထွေးနူးညံ့သံ။ မမလွမ်းကို တွယ်တာမိတဲ့ခဏတာမှာ ဖ...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
3.5M 13.9K 11
#𝟑 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝You dress to impress.❞ He chuckled, as a devilish smirk covered his face. ❝No, angel. I undress to impress.❞ * An...