You belong with us

由 Dreams_ink_writes

This is a gay book about forbidden relationships, polyamory, relationship between five half+ adopted brothers... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (I)
Chapter 50 (II)
unexpected stop

Chapter 15

2.3K 70 11
由 Dreams_ink_writes

Luca's POV:

"Wakey wakey Lucs!" Ollie sings in my ear and cuddles me. I groan. Why do I have to get up so early?

"Go-Good morning to you too O-Ollie." I say sleepily and he smooches on my forehead.

Ugh. But I like it.

"Dress up quickly. We're going to bring Noah back. Jack's already in the driveway." He says and I almost jump out.

"We are?" I ask wide eyed. He nods.

I rush into the bathroom, take a quick shower and almost fall down over a shampoo bottle. I'm wearing just my boxers, but I don't care. Noah is coming back. I need to hurry up!

I put on some tight jeans, a black tee and a pink hoodie. I'm sure Noah will like it. Ollie just chuckles the whole time.

"I-I am ready!" I finally announce and he nods approvingly. But of course there's his crushing hug and nuzzling.

I don't hate it, he just takes me by surprise sometimes. And sometimes his hugs are unexpected and I feel like I'm being hit by a brick wall.

We glide down the stairs and I run towards the front door, only to be hit by a wall. Umm..why does this wall smell like mint and aftershave?

I look up and see Kayden's brown eyes. Of course.

"Breakfast first." He says and I groan internally. But Noah's coming back! I need to get him!

I gobble up all the cookies on my plate along with the chocolate milk. On the side of the table, Ollie whistles. I roll my eyes at him.

"Somebody is in a hurry." Kayden comments.

"Yes. N-Noah is coming back, ri-right?" I say and he chuckles.

"Anything for you, darling boy." Ollie says and I fight a blush taking over my cheeks. 

Le time skip to when they reach the hospital because my lazy ass can't write.

Noah hugs me tightly as soon as I try to sit near him. Ollie ruffles his long hair.

"Can I go with you?" Noah asks. I nod. Jack has gone to the doctor's office to sign a few things.

"I miss you so much!" Ollie gushes. I blush.

"We-we will have so much f-fun!" He holds my hand in his, and its so good. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I guess I could leave you two lovebirds alone and search for my brother who might be yelling at a doctor for keeping you here." Ollie salutes mockingly and whistled out of the room.

"Lovebirds?" Noah says and I giggle. We hold each other's hands and I climb near him and put my head on his lap. His hand weaves in my hair and I feel so good right now.

"Lucs?"

"Y-Yes?" I look up at his blue eyes.

"Can I please stay with you after we go back? Like..maybe with you..you know..in your room..oh..umm..sorry..if that is.." He mutters and I shush him.

Him? Stay in my room? Of course I want him! He's my brother and now we can finally share a room! Yay!

"You can. I-I want  to share m-my room with you. Ollie will go cr-crazy happy and lift y-you up into my room himself! I'm so-so happy! I can fi-finally share my room!" I say. He has this..glow in his eyes. I haven't realised I need to see it more till now. I want him happy. I want to make him happy.

"You sure?" He sounds unconvinced and hopeful. Like..he wants it..but he thinks I will say no.

"If you don't h-hop on my bed then f-fine." I shrug. He laughs and it sends butterflies flying in my stomach.

"Noah Schlepz?" A doctor walks in, Jack behind him, and Ollie behind Jack. Noah nods and squeezes my palm. I rub soothing circles on his palm with my thumb.

"Are you feeling alright now? No pain? No hallucinations?" The doctor asks. Noah shakes his head. "I'm alright now. Can I please go with my...my brothers?"

"You need to sign a few things. Luckily, mr..Jack here has signed the necessary papers and he says you are ready to go and they will take better care of you. Here, sign these please." He hands a clipboard and Noah immediately signs om the papers.

"Can I please go now?" He asks. The doctor chuckles lightly before nodding. "You are allowed to leave now. But you need to take the prescribed medication regularly for atleast a month."

"Then?" I fight a smile.

"Then, Noah Schlepz, you will be completely fine. And moreover, with your brothers with you, I don't think we need more nights of not sleeping and visiting doctors, alright?" The doctor then turns to leave. "See you..maybe? Ha! Joke's not my thing. Stay healthy would you please?" And walks off.

"That was..not so cold." Ollie whistles.

"C-can we go now, please?" I ask. I cannot wait to have Noah back in the house.

"Yeah, I guess so. I've done all the paperwork. I think Noah is free to leave too."Jack says.

"I'm driving."Ollie actually managed to fish out the car keys from Jack's pocket and now, both of them...are chasing each other...in the hospital. My brothers are silly.

"D-Do you need help wa-walking?" I ask Noah. He shakes his head and tries to get his feet on the ground slowly. He manages to walk a few small steps before falling down. I rush to help him. There's tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He says. I shake my head.

"Don't wo-worry. You're good. I kn-knew they didn't do the flo-flooring properly." I glare at the floor and help him.

Le time skip🍃🍃

Noah's POV:

I thought Kayden was a good driver. But Jack is kinda better than him. I don't jump out of my seat every time he hits the breaks. Or maybe its the seatbelt and Luca's hand in mine.

"You're staring." I whisper and Lucs looks away immediately. I think he hates me now that I'm not that clean from the hospital. My hair is long...like longer than I usually have and its messy.

"Can we go eat at Donutella?" Ollie asks. Lucs giggles excitedly.

"What do you say, Noah?" Jack glances at me from the mirror. I shrug. "I have never been there before. I don't know much. Sorry."

"Then you have to try out the glazed donuts! Just impeccable!" Ollie blows a chef's kiss.

"Okay!"

Lalalala! Time skipa!

"You didn't really had to bring these." I look at the bag in my hands. I accidentally...well..I might have been attracted to the counter where they keep chocolate cupcakes and Lucs, like the hero he is, dragged Ollie straight from where he was popping a piece of apple pie to the counter.

"You like it?" Ollie asked and I said yes. Luca..well..he did ask the smiley man behind the counter to pack a dozen of those cupcakes. And now I'm holding these in the car.

"Y-you are welcome." Luca says and I fake glare at him.

"You might just need more soap." Jack says and I look out the window, embarrassed.

"Ooh! Can w-we get more str-strawberry ones?" Luca asks and looks at me. That smile would be the death of me. I nod.

So here we go again, another hour, more bags of chocolate chip cookies, cakes? Instant ramen, cheeses and more. Luca insisted on getting a pack of four bottles of body shampoos that were on sale, and at an offer.

Now, we're almost home. Jack parks the car in the driveway and we hop out. I think Luca looks happier, or is it just me missing him and home?

"Now now, Kayden is working from home, so no running. No noise, okay? Get back to your rooms. We will meet at lunchtime." Jack says. Luca grabs my hand and drops it, embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

"I thought you m-might not li-like holding ha-hands." He says.

"I love it when you hold my hand. And, I did use the strawberry handwash back at the restaurant, so you're welcome." I smile at him and this time, he holds my hand and doesn't drop it. We race up to the house. Tiptoeing inside, Lucs starts panting. Ollie and Jack just smirk  causing Lucs and me to gasp in surprise as they carry us up to Luca's room bridal style.

"See you two later, Lovebirds! Don't miss us too much!" Ollie sighs dramatically before actually shutting the door on our face. Luca and I burst into in fits of giggles.

"I-I feel sooo ti-tired!" He announced, taking off his hoodie and socks. I definitely am looking at him take his clothes off, and I don't think I should. But..I..want to. I turn away, cheeks red.

He trails away talking about cupcakes and shoes and stuff. Why did I feel like..like..I liked..Lucs taking his clothes off? Even it was just his hoodie? Okaayy..maybe I did see him take off his jeans a moment ago and stumble over to his closet.

Why do I feel..like wanting him? Not in a brotherly way? Maybe I should bury that stupid feeling deep inside and try to live with Lucs, as a brother. Maybe try to be a family to these brothers.

Hey loves!❤

I'm sorry it took me sooo long to update the story. But here we are! I hope you like it!

Noah and Luca stans  drop ❤ in the comments. You know the drill. Vote, comment and share with others.

I'll try to update the story whenever I can.

Also..pssst..I'm in the mood for wolf shifter book so..if you guessed it, don't mind me not updating the other story in time.

Love ya!❤

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.9K 214 36
My mom told me that not everything I write needs to be Boylove. So, I wrote five books with poly relationships and reverse harem tropes with men, thi...
45K 1.4K 52
Samuel Gray Davidson is a ghost. No one knows his name except for his nickname: Red Death. He has become an expert assasin, never been caught nor inj...
83.8K 2.3K 15
You are given the chance to compete against other players for 45 billion won. ... While competing you meet Junho, an undercover cop, who's primary m...
634K 15.9K 74
It's been a while since I've last seen him, and just the mere mention of this man's presence makes the blood in my veins sing. I can almost hear his...