๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By downbadforyu

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 66

2.8K 124 92
By downbadforyu

Third Person's POV

Monday. The day after the whole revelation dinner aftermath happened. Also the day where all of them are going to Hawaii to treat the kids for a job well done in finishing and doing good in there school.

The time is only a bit before twelve afternoon, their flight will be at exactly one-thirty, and yet no one of them is still seen around the airport.

Well no one but a group of boys that were early to go to the airport since they weren't told to pick up their lovers.

"Where are they?" Dahyun asked looking at his watch checking the time which was now twelve-five.

"Daniel messaged me earlier, he and Leo helped the girls with everything," Jeongyeon answered checking his phone again to see if there were any messages from his friends.

"Well at least Chaeyoung and Winter are here already," Jisoo said looking at their right where he saw the racer with Winter walking towards them.

When Chaeyoung and his daughter had reached where his friends were, he was immediately greeted with fist bumps and hugs from them, while they gave Winter a smile and a hug.

Chaeyoung looked around where they were curious to where the others were.

"Where are the others?" He asked looking back to his friends.

"On their way I guess, the girls didn't told us to pick them up because they'll be going with Daniel and Leo," Tzuyu answered stuffing his hands into the pocket of his shorts where the blue long sleeves he was wearing was tucked in.

"Oh they're here!" All of their heads turned when Dahyun exclaimed those words smiling widely as he waves his hands to his lover who was waving back.

As soon as Chaeyoung turned his head around, his eyes automatically looked for a certain younger Japanese with a boy, he scanned the group that was heading towards them.

But nothing.

He saw not even a silhouette of the girl he was looking for.

So with the feeling of disappointment he turned back around to his daughter who was sitting on a long metal bench with his sisters kids.

He was about to sit next to her.

But not until he heard a voice call out to him did he turn around and saw the owner of the voice.

"Papa!" Sunghoon yelled as he now run towards his father with a wide smile on his face.

He looked behind his son that was running towards him and there, right there behind him, he saw the love of his life walking towards them with her and her sons luggage in a couch.

Chaeyoung looked back to the kid that was running towards him and he was getting closer and closer to him until he finally reached his destination.

Sunghoon looked up at Chaeyoung with a wide smile on his lips.

Chaeyoung didn't think twice and picked his son up as he showed the same smile that both of them has.

"You're my papa! My real papa!" Sunghoon informed excitedly as his smile widened and looked more genuine before he hugged onto the racer that was carrying him.

He looked to his side and saw all of his friends looking at him and his son. All wearing smiles of genuineness and as they watched Sunghoon hugged onto his father tighter, feeling the same warmth that his mother had always been telling him he has.

"Mina told him last night when we got back, we just knew that she did this morning when Sunghoon was talking nonstop about you," Jihyo told him with a smile.

Chaeyoung's smile grew wider after hearing those words. He looked at the direction Mina was walking on earlier, she wasn't there anymore, but she was a few feet away from him and his son.

"Sorry we're late, he asked me to accompany him to buy you this," Mina said, and her voice was still as soft as Chaeyoung could remember, it was still the same softness he always hears from her.

The actress handed him a card with cute drawings on the front that he knew Sunghoon made by the handwriting and everything.

Sunghoon now looked at him and smiled again, he couldn't take off the smile he has, because why would he? The father he had been longing for is finally right in front of him, smiling back at him.

There he saw how his mother was right, he does have the same smile as his father, now he understands why his smile reminds his mother of Chaeyoung.

"You made this?" Chaeyoung asked after putting his son down. Sunghoon nodded his head keeping on his lips.

"The card we bough earlier, everything in there I made it on the way here," He answered with a smile before gesturing for the racer to open and read it.

And Chaeyoung did just that. He opened the card and saw more drawings on the other side, while on the other side there were words written on it.

The writing was kind of messy, well that because it was written on a moving car.

He read through every word carefully, it was like he was engraving every heart melting words his son had written on it into his head.

Sunghoon put a lot of words into the card, things such as all the things he wants to do with him, things he wants to try with a father, thing he wants to learn from him, things he wants, there were a lot of things that he wants, but one things stuck into Chaeyoung the most.

'I wanna spend my vacation and be happy with noona, mama and papa, I want to do everything with them, I want to spend a lot of time with papa.'

That's a lot, yes, but to Sunghoon it was one thing, one thing that is big for him.

After reading everything that was written into it, Chaeyoung looked down to his son again and crouched down.

He looked at him, remembering every part of his face, remembering everything that both he and Mina had a resemblance with Sunghoon.

"Well little man, looks like papa has to do every wish you ask me now hm?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mama I wanna seat next to Winter noona, Yeji noona and Hyunjin hyung, can I? Please?" Sunghoon pleaded looking at his mother with his yet again famous puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"You know I can't resist that look right?" Mina said making a smile immediately creep up onto Sunghoon's lips.

"So you're letting me?" He asked, Mina gave a nod before Sunghoon quickly hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks.

He ran down his seat and ran across from where he and his mother was. Sunghoon sat next to Winter while across him was Yeji with Hyunjin next to her. It was a four seater facing each other type.

But the seat he was on wasn't available, the seat is owned by none other than his father, yes, Azai Chaeyoung.

When Chaeyoung got back from the restroom, he quietly made his way back to his seat but saw it already taken by his son.

"Papa you just seat on my seat please? This is a kids section now," Sunghoon said giving his father the same act he always gives his mother.

Like Mina, he couldn't resist it so he nodded and turned around. He saw on the other side was Mina, she was busy looking out the window, too busy to even notice him making his way over to her, too busy looking out that she didn't even feel the racer seating next to her.

That is not until she was snapped out of her thoughts by the same deep voice she was just fighting with last night.

"Sunghoon is on my seat, he told me to just seat here, can I?" Chaeyoung asked looking at her.

The actress turned her head and saw him looking at her with a smile, she looked behind the racer, across them, and saw their son giggling with the other three kids while looking at them.

There she knew, she clearly knew that their son intended on asking her to let him sit there knowing that's where his father is.

She looked back to the guy in front of her, she looked at him, his hair was kept clean and short, just like how she told him she loves on him the most, his face was clean, no mustache or beard insight, it's like he didn't even age, like in those four years that he was gone nothing changed in him.

He was still the same racer.

The same man that is the father of her son.

The same she loved — wait no.

He was still the same man that she loves till this day and probably for the rest of her life.

"Yeah, suit yourself," She answered shortly before looking out the window of the plane again.

Their part was silent, well the whole first class area was, considering that most were adults, the kids that were all together were actually quiet too, that because they were focused on their gadgets, four of them were playing the same game together.

Three hour later....

Three hours have already passed, they still have four more hours to let pass by before they reach Hawaii.

The kids were now sound asleep, and Chaeyoung thinks that all of his friends were as well since he doesn't hear them talking anymore.

He looked to his side and saw the actress sound asleep, she was leaning her head back on her seat. Chaeyoung thought that that position would a hard one for her to sleep into.

So he did the thing he only knew would help.

He raised his hand towards her before moving her head towards him, he rested her head on his shoulder before feeling her move closer and settle her head properly on his shoulder.

"Making moves now are we Azai?" Chaeyoung turned his head hearing the voice.

"Oh come on noona, I just want her to sleep properly," He said with a light chuckle looking at Nayeon who was peeking back on them.

Nayeon smirked with a playful roll of her eyes that the racer only chuckled at.

"Whatever floats your boat then~" She replied in a teasing tone before sitting back on her seat and leaned her head on the sleeping Jeongyeon's shoulder.

Chaeyoung looked back to his side and saw the same sleeping face of the actress. He smiled at the sight. She looked like a baby, she's already given birth and a mother but she still looks like a baby, flawless and all that beautiful words you can think of.

Hey everyone! Chapter 66 is up!
So as promised that I'll update the next one on the weekend HAHAHA so here it is, no more scamming here everyone HAHAHAHA I might do another one again later.

And we are nearing our end here HAHAHA sad but yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 839 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
122K 5.1K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
10.2K 488 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
26.5K 1.3K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...