Female Yandere! X Reader One...

By dummlittleboi

Hot women? They're mysterious, charming, cruel and obsessed with one thing: you. More

The Vampiress
Milf! CEO X GN Reader
Drider
Baroness
[Smut] Midnight Television
Werewolf
Lamia
CEO X GN Reader [~Special]
CEO X GN Reader Pt. 3

Nymphs

12.3K 190 23
By dummlittleboi

TW: Dubcon/nonconsensual touching, intoxication, forced intoxication, manipulation, dehumanization (?), borderline NSFW content (there technically is no genitals involved?)

"Hey don't--mph!" you were abruptly cut off as one of the women touching you stuck her fingers in your mouth.

"Do all humans talk this much?" She asked, looking down at the other two nymphs that held you captive. She sat on a rock not far above, watching her fellow naiads discover you with their own hands.

"I'm not sure, it's been years since such a creature has come to these parts." One of the other nymphs replied, feeling up your thighs and trying to dig her hand in your pants.

"Shtahp vaht!" You could hardly speak with the nymph's pair of fingers in your mouth. You were tempted to bite them as they roamed around your mouth, but feared the consequences of doing so.

The nymph to the side of you played with the materials in your satchel. She took out a small knife, and a few vials of sand and dirt. You had come to this lake to study the components of its water, the supposed "magic" of it. But your research had been interrupted once the group of nymphs took an interest in you.

You learned their names fairly quickly: the one messing with your mouth and hair was Pleidone. She laid on her bare stomach at a rock slightly above you, watching the others examine you. The other, who was determined to take your clothes off and get a closer look, was Theroli. She was the first to spot you, to grab you into the water and bring you to her fellow naiads. The last one, and quietest, was Anat. She had hardly touched you and instead preferred playing with the small trinkets you carried.

Even as she felt your skin and touched where the other nymphs pointed out, she didn't seem to go any further. You were almost grateful for that.

"Hey don't touch that!" You yelled as Pleidone pulled her hands away from your tongue and teeth. Trying to pull the object away, you watched Anat drop it into the water next to her naked body. It was your map, and your only way to find a home.

You tried to scramble and get it but found that useless as the other two nymphs pulled you back, and the map drifted down to the bottom.

"Stop moving so much!" Pleidone whined, rubbing her hands around your neck and back. You thought humans and nymphs were nearly the same, but it turns out their bodies were different. Instead of dry, firm skin, naiads were more wet and malleable. Their skin was sticky and soft. But no matter how many times they touched you, you never felt the stickiness rub off. And of course, they were blessed with immense beauty. You probably would swoon if any of the nymphs made eye contact with you, their beauty was so strong. It was inhuman, and seductive.

Letholi looked under your shirt but found that to be harder than removing it. She decided on cutting the soaked cotton with your knife. The naiad kept the blade far away from your skin, but you still were angry.

"What the hell! This is my only shirt what are you doing!"

"Shh," she grinned, glad to see the exposed skin she was looking for. "You need to quiet down, else the others might hear you."

You stared at her, confused and bewildered as Pleidone moved her hand from behind to touch your now bare chest.

"Oh yes," Pleidone grinned at her fellow nymph. "You don't want even more naiads to come, do you? Now that would be unfair... I don't want to share with them!" She pouted.

"Neither do I," Anat replied, taking a sudden interest in your arms. "I've never even seen a human."

"Well, then we agree." Letholi pulled the shirt off you, Pleidone and Anat helping. "You can be our little secret."

Softly pulling your chin, Letholi stood up to press her mouth against yours, her naked body dripping water. You tried to ignore her and the other naiad's nudity and hypnotizing beauty, but it was difficult as they were forcing it against you. Letholi's sharp nails dug into your scalp as she pressed forward, nude chest on yours. Her raven black hair obscured your vision from the other nymphs around you.

"No fair Letholi scoot over!" Pleidone grunted, pulling your lips away from hers with a loud kiss. Pleidone gripped the sides of your face and looked at you for a moment, before pressing her open mouth against you. She immediately came in with her tongue, the wet muscle entangling yours. When breaking the kiss she made sure to leave her tongue out, allowing a trail of saliva to cling. Pleidone had no problem giving short pants and faint moans as she teased your mouth. She gave a small lick to your tongue before taking you fully again.

"So..." she talked between words, feeling up your exposed chest. "...good.."

Anat took to feeling your arms, giving nice licks to taste you. You felt her leave for a moment, but the void of her touch was quickly filled by Letholi, her hands slowly thumbing in between your pants and skin. She felt the warmth, digging her hands deeper. You tried to push the two naiads away but found yourself entranced by Pleidones eyes, her touch making you stay in place.

Even as your mind screamed, begging to be let go, your body did nothing. In fact, it rather reacted more toward their touch. You felt your heartbeat increase as Letholi dug her other hand down your pants, moving it to touch your lower back.

"I wonder if you have the same anatomy..." Letholi licked her lips, curious to witness the rest of you. "I've never seen a human's body before."

You heard Anat come back, her feet swishing in the shallow water. As she did, Pleidone let go of your mouth with a quiet pant.

"Letholi." Anat beckoned, handing her fellow nymph a wooden chalice. Letholi took a short sip, before inching slowly towards you. Giving your lips a chaste kiss, she allowed the mysterious liquid to dab your lips. You could taste it; the sweetness, the almost tangy flavor of an unknown wine.

"Taste it, love." Letholi commanded, her sultry voice handing you the cup.

"What-- why would I ever--" You looked around at the three nymphs surrounding you, watching you with half-lidded eyes and beckoning you to do it. "What's in it?"

Pleidone piped up, scoffing.

"Goodness do you think we're trying to poison you?" You hardened your eyes at her, trying to get away from her needy hands. "So cautious... If we wanted to hurt you, we would've just thrown you to a satyr."

You frowned, continuing to try to push away from the handsy women as they pressed themselves against you. Anat put her hands on your chest, trying to stop you from walking away.

"Please, drink." Letholi easily handed her the chalice, Anat pressing it against you. Her doe eyes bewitched you, the fake innocence making you feel guilty. She pressed the chalice to your lips, and you drank.

She didn't stop pressing it further against your mouth, making you drink the rest of the wine. Red droplets spilled from your face onto your cheeks and chin as you gulped. The three women gigged airy laughs, pleidone pushing the cup away from your face to lick the wine from your neck. You let out an accidental whimper, the nymph giggling in your ear.

"You're like a fawn, you can hardly talk care of yourself." Pleidone mocked, twirling a curl around her finger. She ran her fingers down your shoulder as the other two women took care of you, removing the chalice from your limp fingers and wiping away the liquid red from your lips with their thumbs.

Anat licked her thumb, looking up at you. Letholi gave a small hum with her smile, caressing your hip, and waiting.

You looked around at them, wondering why they all held mischievous eyes and amused grins.

"What...? What are you looking at me for?"

You expected to grow panicked but instead were met with ease. Their hungry, curious looks weren't as intimidating; rather, it was soothing. The way Pleidone began to stroke you lower and lower, her eyes flickering back and forth to her fellow naiads, it made you...warm. or maybe that was the sunlight. Or possibly the burning on your skin and the fuzzy feeling in your head.

As soon as your eyes drooped and your shoulders slumped, the three went in for the kill.

"Don't worry," Pleidone whispered in your ear, tonguing the outer shell.

"We'll take good care of you, little human." Letholi unbuttoned your pants as your hands fell to your sides; the nymph managed to slowly slip them down to your shins. Your trousers were already wet at the ankles, but now they fully dampened as they were forced into the lake water. Letholi traveled downward, kissing your knees and wrapping her arms around your thighs. Anat ran her hands down your chest, making intrigued sounds as she played with the flesh. She stopped at your chest, palming your nipples.

You moaned lightly, unable to keep your mouth shut as Pleidone parted your mouth with her fingers. She trailed small kisses from your jaw to your lips as she turned your head. The nymph stared into your eyes, grinning at how they glazed over and looked utterly relaxed.

"No...." You whispered, letting out a hitched whimper as Pleidone lifted your chin. She gave you an open-mouthed kiss, running the front of her tongue on yours. She breathed heavily and deeply, but without haste.

"Don't do this... I can't ..." Pleidone kissed you in between your words, wrapping her hand around your neck. She buried each hand in your scalp, forcing her fingers in your hair.

You felt Anat breathe against you, too involved in her own exploration to care what your attention was to. She massaged your chest, running her thumbs over your nipples and relishing in how they perked up.

Letholi on the other hand was too busy trying to spread your knees apart. You desperately tried to keep them shut, to keep her away from anywhere below your waist, but whatever was in that chalice made you malleable. The drunken pleasure that was encasing your body made you a sloppy, relaxed mess. It only took two firm, flexible hands to push your legs apart. Letholi rubbed her face against your lower thigh, smelling your skin and looking up at you. She eyed your crotch, seeing as the fabric covering it hadn't been removed yet.

Anat moved downward to plant small, inhaling kisses to your chest, giving small licks to the sweat and sweet water of the lake that clung to you. There were too many of them: even if it was one nymph, it would be hard to pry her away. But having all three of them grip you, and pull your body to their whims, made your drunken state much more difficult to navigate. You assumed that the wine you were given was from the flowers which decorated the lake. The hibiscus trees were well known for making wine, specifically wine which could get a creature befuddled off of one drop. And you had drunk the entire cup.

You were silenced again as Pleidone sucked on the sensitive skin of your neck, Letholi planting quicker nips at your upper thighs. The woman finally reached your undergarment, pressing the tips of her fingers at the hem.

"No..." you whined, trying to get her away, but she wouldn't stop. Letholi removed your resistant hand from her head and gave it to Anat, who was happy to receive another appendage to study. Letholi swiftly put her face against your crotch, pulling at the top of your underwear. The nymph pressed her face deeply against the gap between your thighs, making you shiver beneath your limited clothing. She planted kisses along your lower stomach, slowly inching the garment down.

You whined again with a deep moan, feeling Letholi slide down the rest of your clothing to your ankles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.2K 16
Y/n L/n, the kind of guy that no one pays attention to. And it would have stayed that way if it weren't for weird beings all suddenly showing up in h...
163K 3.1K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...
607K 20.1K 30
↳ β‹†ΛŠΛŽ-β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™- ❝I PROMISE I'M THE ONE FOR YOU! β™‘βž | 🌻 | ; in which a girl receives obsession filled texts. -IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RE-WRITTEN- β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ...
13.9K 368 11
Yandere women wanting you to love them.