Reveal- Jaywon ff (Book 2)

Por Sunoohugs__

book 2 of 'Pretend' One year filled with confusion and investigations but it only takes one moment to recogni... Más

Prologue (Introduction)
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue (Finale)

5

3.5K 248 207
Por Sunoohugs__

^ Can we take a moment to appreciate this jaywon picture

-----------------------------------

"Huh?!" Sunoo said loudly in questioning at the guy covered in black, matched with a pair of sunglasses and a bucket hat almost hiding his entire face.

"Shh" Jay put his fingers to his lips signaling Sunoo to not be so loud or he'll get caught since his fans are very skeptical.

"You want to move on from Jungwon right?" Sunoo whispered, questioning his doubts to Jay who nodded in approval. Sunoo was utterly shocked which even is an understatement at this moment. Never in his life would he expect Jay to move on from his best friend, even after everything that has happened.

"Yes, so will you help me?" Jay asked, tugging his hat lower while keeping an eye out for fans or paparazzi.

"Yes, but on one condition" Sunoo said clearly wanting to make a deal as for Jay he did expect this, after all Sunoo wasn't a fan of him after what happened.

"Okay bet"

"Your first date will be this Friday and you have to show them who you are" Sunoo stated his proposal and Jay's eyes opened wide. He can't let anyone know his identity. What if they rat him out to fans?

"Don't worry they are trustworthy" Sunoo said sensing the how tense Jay was, then seeing him visibly relax only to be agitated again.

"You already know someone?!" he asked whisper shouting. It was as if Sunoo was waiting for this moment- weird.

"Sort of, now tell me boy or girl" Sunoo asked.

"I'm bi it doesn't mat- "

"A girl it is!" Sunoo chose for him seeming overly excited for this 'blind date'. Sunoo was the last person Jay expected to take this so easily. He even prepared to get an earful of complaints from him.

-----------------------------------------------

The day of his 'blind date.' Jay was a nervous-wreck without Jungwon. He promised himself not to think of Jungwon today it's supposed to be a happy day, the day when Park Jongseong finally gets to be happy again.

Fixing his shirt, styling his hair and putting on his best shoes also not forgetting his hat, he set out for his new love.

"Does it have to be this shabby shack?" Jay asked Sunoo who drove him there to avoid any fans.

"It's the only way, not many people go there and fans won't expect you to go to a run-down shack" Sunoo explained and Jay nodded, fiddling with his fingers. His palms sweating a little and Sunoo glanced over noticing his behavior.

"It's going to be alright trust me" Sunoo reassured Jay, feeling sorry for the latter for what he's been through.

"We're here! Have fun! Call me when your done" Sunoo waved Jay goodbye as he entered the shack, pulling his hat down just in case.

Jay glanced around only seeing few people in there and he let out a breath of relief as most of them looked like boomers.

He then spotted a slim-fitted girl sitting in the back with her hand out, signaling him to where she sat. Jay sat opposite her and greeted her nicely.

"You must be Jay, am I right?" the girl asked not quite seeing his face cause of the hat. Jay nodded to her in response and lifted his hat where his eyes were visible.

"Ah you're so handsome!" she commented, a light blush rising in her cheeks "I'm jealous" she continued to joke and for once Jay felt like he can finally get along with her.

The night went by with the two chit-chatting about themselves and almost everything they do. Past relationships and what a coincidence she was also like Jay, hooking both boys and girls but the only difference is she never had someone she truly loved like Jay does or did.

She believes going on all these dates will lead her to her soulmate eventually. She's done this all throughout her high school and college. Jay felt pity for her, she seemed so sweet and all she wanted was true love- her soulmate.

"Do you miss him?" she asked looking at Jay, sipping her drink waiting for an answer. There was a pause before Jay responded in a way that totally shocked her.

"No, not at all. You know what they say, we only live one life so why should we live it miserably?" Jay chuckled, forcing back the sudden sting of tears in his eyes which went unnoticed by the girl before him.

"Oh, how silly of me, I didn't tell you my name" she laughed at her silliness trying to lighten up the mood "My name's Jieun" she informed and Jay smiled.

"A pretty name for a pretty lady" he complimented her causing her to bite her lips forcing back an obvious smile.

Their little date went on for hours that both of them seemed to have lost track of time, only to be disrupted by Jay's phone buzzing. Having it face-down on the table Jay reluctantly ignored it but the person seemed to keep calling and calling.

"It seems important, pick it up" Jieun gestured, giggling at the irritated look on Jay's face, which she found cute.

"Hello" Jay answered already irritated at whoever it was until he heard the person behind the voice.

"Yah! Park Jongseong! I may be younger than you but you should treat your youngers with respect!" Sunoo yelled through the phone having Jay put the phone a little away from his ear so it won't bleed.

"Sorry sorry-"

"Good! Now where are you two?!" Sunoo asked.

"At the shack, why?"

"Why?! It's midnight that's why! I'm sleepy" Sunoo whined yawning to add to his sleepiness. Jay looked at Jieun apologetically for a second knowing she could hear Sunoo through the phone.

"We'll get home ourselves, go to sleep" Jay said as he was interrupted by a loud 'fucking finally' assuming it was Ni-ki, Jay smiled and bid goodbye to Sunoo and Ni-ki too.

"Shall we call an uber?" Jieun suggested but Jay was quick to deny and she caught onto what Jay meant. "Let's um walk then?" she suggested "My apartment isn't far"

Jay agreed and they both paid the bill heading out of the restaurant before they heard the cashier arguing with someone.

"You come here every day and expect free meals! Some of us actually have to work for it you know? Tsk you disgust me, filthy boy" the cashier trampled those words onto the homeless guy who stood there with his hood over his head.

"I-I'm- "

"Y-you're-Y-you're- fucking pathetic" the cashier mocked "Such a young boy wasting your life like this. I bet you're just like the rest of them selling drugs on- "

Jieun had enough of this and stepped in "Hey stop that! That's not nice"

The cashier scoffed and continued making harsh remarks on the boy "Can you blame me? Look at him, he's filthy and all beaten up even his eyes are red. If I were to say something I'd definitely say he was on dru- "

"That's it!" Jieun stopped the cashier from speaking any further as she turned to the boy who looked around their age group "Hey are you alright?" she asked trying to look at his face but he pulled his hood down and turned his back to her.

She gently touched his shoulder trying to comfort him only to hear a hiss and asuumes she touched an open wound "I can help you come on. I'll get you something to eat" she said gesturing him to sit but to her surprise he quickly turned and walked away.

Jay stood there wanting to help the boy and he hoped to catch a glimpse of his face as he headed his way to the exit, then everything stopped. Jay's world felt slowed as the boy came towards him, a dangling piece of ornament decorated his bruised neck as the lights striked it making it shine for a millisecond.

'JS'

His throat went dry, his mind filled with so many thoughts. Was his mom right? Just then a cold shoulder bumped into him. The smell of rust and old socks emitted from the boy which sent chills down Jay's spine but for a totally different reason.

That necklace... hand-made and given to none other than- Jungwon.

A/N: hey guys you might wanna fasten your seatbelts because you are in for a rollercoaster. also thank you so much for supporting and reading this ff, ily <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.8K 579 15
What if you wanted something or someone so bad that you disregard any consequences that are bound to come with it? Warnings: bxb mature content fou...
20.7K 1K 16
"Hyung I- I- Love You. I know you're already in love with someone. I was so much late. I can't f*cking hold back my feelings anymore. It's okay now t...
35.3K 1.9K 29
[DAYDREAM SEQUEL] "Sunoo hyung," Jungwon's voice was filled with worry as soon as I accepted the call. "He's back," he paused. "What?" I stood up. So...
240K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...