LOST SOUL

By jimnotes

-------------------------- I clutched the blade in my palm forcing it towards his gut. The bastards surroundi... More

MY CHARACTERS ✔︎
Panic Attack ✔︎
Bestfriend ✔︎
Oppurtunity ✔︎
Boyfriend or Ex Boyfriend ✔︎
Indignant
Fun and Games until
Italia
Fascinating
Intoxicating
Night After
'She's Fascinating'
Empty
Art Piece
Mood-Swings
Flashbacks hurt
'Absolutely Stunning'
Frozen
Another Plot
•Or Maybe Not•
Car Chase
Wound
Beg For It
Broken Ego
Noise*
Mood
-
Unexpected*
Fault

Introduction ✔︎

1.6K 12 4
By jimnotes

Hi, this is my first book ever, I have never ever written a book so it would be nice to receive feedback and positive/motivating comments . Please tell me your opinions in order to improve.

I have no yet planned out the story and I write the chapters out depending on what will be next and on the feedback. It will take time so be patient and don't get annoyed.

I will try to post as quickly as I can and if I don't I will probably be busy with studies.

•do not copy my work.
•all the work is edited and written by me.

Characters ☟︎︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 187 38
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ ⚠️ This story contains subjects that may be considered trig...
47.8K 719 33
••••• His hand roughly grabs my chin, and my face is pulled closer to his as his lips move towards my ear, his fingers brushing a strand of my hair b...
16.8K 172 10
'Tell me to stop and I will love' his head buried deep inside the crook of my neck. With every kiss and hot breath on my skin,I realised more and mor...
9.5K 144 27
He pulled me in by my waist and I looked straight at his chest, ignoring his blazing stare. He gently lifted my chin forcing me to look at him. He l...