Don't Hold Back(BoyXBoy)

By mandapanda16

(Boyxboy) Caleb is a sarcastic, and extremely rude boy, who doesn't get along well with others. He's also gay... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
chapter 20

Chapter 18

20.1K 664 476
By mandapanda16

Hello everyone! It's Manda, and I'm here to say that i'm pretty dang sure that there will only be two chapters left in this story at the MOST. I'm trying to think if i can end it in the next chapter, but i'm still a little unsure of it all. So i guess wel will have to see. I hope you all enjoy.

P.s this chappie gets a little intense, not like bow-chikka-wow-wow intense, like scary intense. So don't wet yourself. haha just kidding it's not that scary. 

Peace!

The next few days pass quickly, maybe because of how happy being with Jason is making me feel. I’m with him so much that I forget about everything else. The stupidity of high school, the impending doom of homework that I still haven’t done, and especially Collin, all these things are in the back of my mind. Despite the fact that me and Jason are dating, we still have to be careful around others especially Chad, my brother is watchful of us more and more lately. Jason thinks that it’s because I’ve started to be so nice to him lately, opposed to how I used to treat him. Jason and I now have a growing bond that Chad doesn’t quite understand, and it’s making him nosey.

Still, when we are in the same room we can’t help but send each other little glances of adoration. When we are eating around the table with the family, Jason stares at me intently unless someone asks me a question, and I pretend not to notice, diligently throwing myself into unappealing conversations. I think Jason has a harder time of being discreet about our relationship then I do. At school when he’s with a few of the lacrosse team members his eyes will follow me across the room, touching me intimately and making me shiver. How someone doesn’t notice his sex eyes I have no idea, it’s as if he never breaks his eyes away from me for more than a second. This is how we spend the next few days, dodging and hiding from other people’s questions and watchful gazes then quietly sneaking of into some hidden corner to be alone. The only time that his eyes aren’t on me, is when we have separate classes. Which is why I’m sitting bored at my desk, literally about to kill myself from the lack of Jason’s touchy presence.

The desk that I’m placed at near the back of the room has suddenly become the most interesting thing in the world. The plastic wood is a fake brown color, with a shimmery glaze laid overtop, and some other poor soul who had obviously been bored out of his mind had carved some very foul words into flat top. The slightly dug word calls to my pencil and I start to trace the letters over and over again with my pencil, feeling the rough bumpy words under my fingers as I move.  Do you think that if I went over it enough it would get deeper? The thought has me pushing my mechanical pencil harder into the surface.

My pencil led snaps under the pressure, and I swear under my breath plopping my head down onto the cold desk. Why was this class so flipping boring? Taking a quick peek to the side I see at least six other people asleep with their faces smashed down in their arms, their bodies rising and falling with the steady rhythm of their breathing. Other kids were doodling on their notebook papers, their pens and pencils scraping fervently on the white planes creating dark lines that formed into small flowers, or people, or the name of their favorite band. One girl who sits next to me is writing quickly in Korean, her hands creating the characters swiftly but slowly enough to show that she’s unsure of the following letter in the sequence of strange circles and lines. When she finally remembers her eyebrows shoot up in realization and she hurriedly scribbles the next few words, with a speed that I could never match. The girl isn’t even Asian; I would say she has some Hispanic-American heritage. Her dark long hair flows perfectly over her leather jacket, her eyes hidden slightly behind her glasses. The girl’s fairly pretty I notice. Her slightly rounder face with a pointed chin is complimented by her long hair and tan skin; her lips are in the shape of cupid’s arrow, plump and pink. Her nose comes to a dainty point at the end, where it is slightly upturned, but I have to say the most noticeable features are her eyes, which are big and dramatic, kind of like a Disney princes, Although not that big because that would be extremely unrealistic. Let’s just say that she has big eyes okay?

Her eyes are outlined perfectly with black eyeliner, her eyelashes long and thick. Suddenly I want to be her friend, why can’t I She isn’t exactly a social outcast or anything, she’s pretty and seems to have a sweet air about her. Plus she’s new, she needs friends’ right? My group of friends could be her friends’ right?

When the teacher is finished talking and the class breaks into polite conversation I turn to the girl. “Hey.”

The girl doesn’t look away from her writing, still scribbling with an interesting speed. “Hey!” I say again this time a little bit more forcefully. She still doesn’t budge so I reach over and poke her in the shoulder, finally getting a reaction. Her head whips towards me as she reaches up and pulls a black ear bud away from her head. Oh, that’s why she couldn’t hear me.

“Sorry?” She asks her voice is deeper than I thought it would be, but it’s a good tone that could probably knock men out cold.

“You’re new right?” I question happily, “My names Caleb, what’s yours?”

“Alix!” She says with a pretty smile.

“That’s cool, so you just moved here right, do you have any siblings?” I wonder curiously.  Alix nods, “I have a twin sister named Martie.”

“Yeah, that’s really cool I’ve always wanted a twin.” I grin, “Is it fun?”

Alix laughs at this, the rests her head in her hand, “Well it’s okay, we fight a lot.”

Nodding I roll my eyes, thinking about my hulking asshole of a brother, “Yeah, that’s all siblings, my brother pisses me off!” She smiles at this then begins to put her stuff away as the bell rings, I follow suit and walk with her out of the room. “So have you made any friends around here?” I ask as we head to lunch together.

Alix snorts, “Well this guy who’s really annoying has been following me around, then there’s Sadie.”

“Sadie?” I perk up, “OMG no way, Sadie is like my best friend, you should sit by us at lunch!” Alix nods, and follows me into the crowded room.  There are teenagers walking every which way towards the lines of food, trying to get their lunch before everyone else. Why were people in such a hurry seriously? It’s not like the food was going to grow arms and legs and suddenly go on strike, fighting for its freedom. 

As I lead Alix across the room a small dark haired girl runs over, “Alix, I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” She scolds, with a voice that is similar to Alix's. The girl is dressed in a brown tank top with an eagle in the middle, a leather jacket covering her arms. Bright blue skinny jeans hug her legs, and pair of black Vanz are sitting on her feet. Her face is slimmer than Alix's, framed by a head of dark brown shoulder length hair. Her lips are thinner and her eyes are smaller as well and her nose is not as upturned as but their faces are still similar. If I didn’t know they were twins I would think that Martie was Alix’s younger sister everything about her seems to be smaller than Alix. Not only that but they seem to dress completely different. Where Martie seems spunky and Indie her sister stands at my side dressed in a delicate blue flowing shirt a gold necklace dangling loosely over the top, with matching hoop earrings. Dark blue skinny jeans hug her legs, and on her feet sit a pair of heeled black leather boots that reach up her calves.  They seem like complete opposites, but when Alix sees Martie she jumps, “Hey!!!!” She yells happily as Martie marches over tugging a very interested Marcus behind her. When he sees me he smiles and waves. The twins break out into a slur of conversation with each other hugging and jumping excitedly.

“So you met the other half then?” I ask smartly. Marcus nods looking very enthused. “I actually met them both at the beginning of the week; they’ve been hanging out with me and the lacrosse guys.”

Laughing I realize that Marcus is the annoying boy that Alix had been talking about, although she had said it in a friendly way so of course she liked Marcus just fine. Marcus shuffles his feet looking across the lunchroom towards the table of lacrosse players. My eyes follow his to land on Collin, and a feeling of guilt rushes over me. “How’s Collin doing?” I ask him as cheerily as I can.

Marcus shrugs his broad muscled shoulders, dragging his eyes away from the blond boy across the room. “He’s okay, I think I might go over there to sit with him and take the girls with me, is that okay?” quickly I nod. Doesn’t matter to me what he does, he’s so big and looks so much older and so much more mature then me I would never even dare defy him. Nodding he turns to the girls and says something to which they both nod enthusiastically.  Martie skips ahead of Marcus as they walk across the lunch room, and Alix follows behind them elegantly, waving goodbye at me.

At home Jason and I are sitting in my room, our homework and books splayed out across my bed in a way that makes it seem like we are studying when in actuality we haven’t even touched the work. I’m lying down on my crimson bed covers staring at Jason as he jabbers on about the lacrosse game on Friday, and how fun it’s going to be and how he can’t wait to beat the living daylights out of his old school. Why he’s so enthusiastic about this is beyond me but I just laugh and listen to him go on and on.

He looks really cute when he is so passionate about something, his eyes are bright and his facial expressions are twisted up in excitement. His hands move around as he describes something that happened at lacrosse practice. I would tell you about it, but I have no idea what he’s saying, using so many technical terms. After he’s done talking he stands, “I have to pee” and with that he’s gone disappearing from the room and into the bathroom that connects are bedrooms. When he leaves I roll over onto my stomach shoving my face into my blankets while letting out an exhausted sigh. The weight of the day is finally swooping off my shoulders, and I want to take a nap that lasts through five winters. My muscles relax, and I'm slowly slipping into a comatose state, when next to me my phone blings.

Text message?

Leaning up onto my elbows I reach across the bed and snatch my cell phone off of our pile of books. Jason steps out of the bathroom, “I’m going to get some water from downstairs, do you want some?” He asks. Aw how sweet my secret boyfriend is, quickly I nod and watch him walk out of my room, “oh bring Oreos too!” I yell after him, he makes a sound of acknowledgment and I turn to look back at my phone.

My body stiffens.

It’s a text from Collin.

Nervously I bite my lip and open the text. My fingers shake as I stare down at the bright screen. My eyes skim over the four small words.

I want to talk

Quickly I let out a breath that I hadn’t noticed I was holding. Is Collin not mad at me? Does he want to apologize to me? Does he want to remain friends? Is he okay?

The questions shoot at me like bullets, and I can’t seem to dodge them. The guilt I’ve been feeling over hurting Collin has been riding me over the past week. Was he finally going to let me feel better about all this? Honestly should I even be feeling so guilty over all this crap? He’s the one who hit me!

Still the look on his face when we broke up was…..I don’t even know how to describe it, it looked almost tortured. That made no sense though, I hadn’t even dated him that long why would he even care that much. For some reason I feel like the face he made had a deeper meaning.

Sure, when?

I can hear Jason fumbling around in the kitchen, the fridge opening and the sound of him rummaging through the fridge. Turning onto my back I stare up at the ceiling. What about Marcus? Did he know anything about Collin?

The way he looked when he ran out of the lunchroom after Collin was interesting. Did he know that Collin is gay? It definitely seemed like it. Sighing I shake my head; I totally don’t need to be thinking about this right now. Right now I need to relax, but the bing of my cellphone denies me.

Tomorrow at lunch, in the band room.

The band room?

That’s a bizzare place to meet. With a shrug I text an ok then toss my phone onto the floor wanting to avoid any further messages.

Jason enters the room with two water bottles two glasses of milk and a bag of Oreos kicking the door closed behind him. “Little help?” He asks with a grin. Standing, I scuttle over to his side grabbing the waters and Oreos. We walk back to my bed setting the milk and water bottles onto my night stand before plopping onto the bed with our homework.

“Who were you texting?” Jason asks twisting open his water bottle before taking a long swig. Should I tell him? Will he be okay with me meeting Collin? He hates Collin with every fiber of his being, why would he let me? I can’t tell him.

“Just Sadie.” I shrug tearing open the cookies. I grab an Oreo then rip it apart and eat the half that has no frosting.  Jason watches me curiously as I lick the frosting off the remaining half then pop the cookie into my mouth and munch it up.

“You eat Oreos weird.” He states simply, grabbing an Oreo and taking a bite of it.

“No, you eat Oreos weird my dear boyfriend.” I correct, tearing open another cookie and eating it exactly how I had before. Jason just shakes his head, and continues to munch.

“Give me my milk.” I order Jason, holding out my hand. Jason stares at me then just shakes his head. “Why not?” I demand in anger, this man is denying me my milk; no one denies me my milk.

“You didn’t say please.” He shrugs taking another drink of his water before replacing the cap and setting it on the nightstand. Snorting I shake my head, “You don’t seem to understand Jason, no one denies me milk, I need it for my strong muscles and bones.” As I say this I flex my arm muscle in his face. Jason just shakes his head again.

“Are you going to make me come over there?” I say in a daring tone, Jason just nods, “If you’re not going to say please then I’m not going to give it to you, therefore the only way to obtain it is to get it yourself.”

As soon as he says this I’m pouncing onto his lap, and reaching for the cup. Jason moves to block me, his big arm interfering with my mission. We wrestle around for a moment before we both just stop and pant for breath. Jason’s hands wrest on my hips, my legs straddle his waist and I grip onto his shoulders. Jason is breathing deeply beneath me, his muscles moving sleekly beneath his t-shirt. His forehead rests against mine and he closes his eyes breathing in and out.

My body heats up as I watch Jason’s mouth open taking in little tufts of air, and suddenly I want him. I want him really bad. My hands find their way to his face, tilting his head up to look at me. His eyes open and he gazes at me for a moment until he notices the heat in my eyes then he tries to push me away from him. Before he can move me, I lean in and press my lips against his in an innocent kiss. I can feel him sigh in acceptance at the small kiss, his muscles relaxing beneath me. As he becomes more comfortable I poke his lips with the tip of my tongue, teasing him, daring him to open up. He seems hesitant for a moment, since Chad is downstairs watching TV but then he just opens his mouth, inviting me inside. My tongue strokes his slowly for a moment, and I slide my hands down his neck and over his shoulders gently, sweetly. Then before he can object I bring my hands to the back of his head, digging my fingers into his hair and tugging lightly, as I quicken our kiss. Jason gasps as I rush him, he tries to keep me from going to quickly, slowing his tongue against mine, but I won’t have it. I want him hot and bothered, so I push my lips against him harder pulling his hair roughly, he groans into my mouth at the action. His hands grip onto my hips roughly and I moan, upon hearing that Jason seems to give up on keeping it slow. He pushes me back onto our homework that is covering the bed, and slips his hands up my shirt; the feeling of his hot skin on mine makes me shiver. I pull my mouth away from his and let out a moan of pleasure, with his mouth free Jason latches it onto my earlobe sucking and nipping. My hips rocket up and smash against his our erections rubbing for a brief second before my hips go back down, wanting the feeling reach behind Jason as he kisses me, grabbing his ass and pushing him against me. His hips fall onto mine and I wrap my legs around him and rocket my hips against him as he grinds down on me. My breath starts coming out in short little gasps as we rock against each other heatedly, and I can hear our homework crunching beneath us, this makes me smile. Ha-ha yeah that’s right homework, screw you.

Before I can do anything his heavy body is absent from my own, my eyes flash open and I watch as he sits up, his hands going to my belt. “Wha-” I ask as he undoes my pants with one slick movement. Then he is pulls me out of my pants, and I gasp in embarrassment as his warm hand closes around me. Jason stops.

He doesn’t move at all.

He just stops with his hand wrapped around me.

My groin is heating up in his hand, as it pulses wanting so very much to release, “Jason!” I cry in aggravation. Jason just stares at my face his eyes growing dark with lust, but his mouth tilts up into a smile as he leans down and kisses my nose. “What, my love?” I just glare at him, he knows what. He nods as if reading my mind, “Are you going to say please?” He asks. My body stiffens, so that’s what this is about, he just wants to get me back for not asking nicely.

“No.” I respond defiantly, Jason frowns cutely at me. “Really well ok then, you can sport that until you decide that you want to ask nicely.” Then without warning he grabs my jeans in his hands and strips them from my body. Gasping in shock I stare up at him, the look in his eyes has me throbbing in need, I want release so badly, but I don’t want to let him get a huge ass head because I said please. Jason pushes my legs up before leaning down and kissing my knee, his lips open up and suck at my skin, slowly moving upwards. I dig my hand into my hair heatedly as I feel his lips move up between my legs, but they stop right below my boxers, opening onto the inside of my thigh. He’s so close, so very close.

Jason lets his tongue slip out of his mouth flicking against my sensitive flesh, and I mewl digging my free hand into my blankets. He bites my thigh, and then starts to suck, while bringing his other hand to rub against the inside of my opposite abandoned leg. My muscles clench in anticipation, but I know he isn’t going to move from that spot, he’s trying to drive me crazy. Jason’s hand moves between my legs and I almost sigh in relief, he’s going to let me come.

My hopes are dashes as he slowly runs a finger down my length, sending spasms up my spine, he rubs my skin slowly with that one finger, touching the most sensitive part of me so agonizingly slow. Finally I just can’t take it and I give in, “Jesus Jason, please!!!!” I cry.  He smiles against my thigh, and then with the speed of a feline he takes me in his mouth. I inhale sharply at the feeling of his hot wet mouth closing around me, and I dig my fingers into his hair, as his hands stroke my thighs and he bobs his head up and down slowly. “Jason, faster!” I groan, after a few moments of his slow sucking. He lifts his head away from me, “Faster what?”

“Faster please!” I plead, and then cry out as he lowers his mouth onto me again and moves with speed. My hips buck into his mouth in short sharp jerks, and he groans against me causing me to shiver. Then I feel it, my peak, and it’s coming so uncontrollably fast. Quickly I shout a warning at him, but he doesn’t move just keeps taking me in and out, until finally I burst with a shout of his name. After a few moments of riding the wave of my pleasure I look down to catch Jason as he looks up at me and licks his lips with a smile. The motion makes me blush crimson, and he sits up quickly handing my pants to me.

“Put your pants on, that was rather loud, your brother will be up here in a matter of minutes, I’m going to go take care of this.” He gestures down at his crotch. Blushing I nod quickly and tug my pants on as he marches into the bathroom shutting it behind him.

Chad bursts into my room just as I’m grabbing my books and plopping another Oreo in my mouth. “What the hell was that, I heard you scream?” He says in a concerned tone.

Quickly I chew, pointing to the bathroom in mock anger, “Flipping Jason crushed my homework beneath his fat ass, I almost stabbed him with my pencil.”

Chad stares at me in disbelief, “What?”

“Yeah I told him to go take a freaking shower or I would kill him, which got his ass moving.” I say convincingly.

Chad nods looking confused, “Oh, ok then, as long as you’re not hurt or anything.” I nod biting into yet another Oreo.

“No man I’m good.” I respond lazily staring down at my text book, as if I’m trying to read it. As soon as Chad shuts the door I sigh in relief. That was a close one.

The whole next school day I keep my meeting Collin a secret, making sure to not even tell Sadie. This is big, I tell Sadie everything, but as I enter the lunchroom and see her I rush over with a smile. “Hey Sadie, I’m not going to be joining you today, I have some homework I got to do.”

Sadie stares at me in mock betrayal, “What, homework over me?” She lets out a dramatic weep, running her fingers under her eyes as if she is whipping up tears, then she looks up at me, “How dare you try and get good grades in high school, be gone with you, I can’t even bare to see your face!”

Shaking my head I kiss her cheek lightly then wave happily. Looking around the lunchroom I see Collin waiting patiently by the door, we make eye contact and he nods slipping out into the hallway. I walk quickly towards the door to exit, but feel eyes on me so I turn around to look, but I see no one. Well that’s a lie, I see a whole bunch of people, but none of them are looking at me. Shrugging to myself I head out the door in pursuit of Collin.

I find him leaning outside the door, his body set in that familiar lazy I-can-do-whatever-the-hell-I-want way that he seems to carry about with him. When he sees me he stands up straight and nods moving to open the door into the dark room, “Hey.” He drawls.

“Hi,” I chirp back nervously, entering the room, “Why are there no lights in here?” I question as he shuts the door behind us.

“We don’t need all the lights; there is an emergency light that works just fine.” He states gesturing to the ceiling where indeed the light is glowing dimly, but just brightly enough where I can see his everything around us vaguely. The room is packed with black chairs, set up in long rows, and there is a piano in the corner that looks new and slick. Shelves full of folders line the wall to my left, to my write there are uniforms for the marching band hung up neatly.  Across the room are lockers filled with instrument cases that belong to the geeky musicians of our school. Next to the lockers is a door leading to a small office, where there sits a desk that holds a computer, piled around the computer are stacks of papers, and on the floor are damaged instruments that I’m sure the teacher is trying to fix. Next to the office is another door that I can see leads into another room larger than the office, inside are multiple drums and other percussion instruments pushed up against the walls.

Silently I turn to sit on a small desk that is leaning against the wall next to me, on top is a basket of papers, and a few folders of music. “So why did you want to talk in here?” I ask Collin, who is still standing in front of the door with his back towards me.

“Because it’s sound proof,” There are two ways I can take this.

Way one, Collin is so scared that I am going to seek vengeance on him because of how he treated me when we were dating. He thinks I’m going to tell the whole school that he is gay that he wants to talk to me and apologize, but in an area where he can  be sure that nobody can hear the truth about his sexual preference, which happens to be boys.

Way two, Collin is so angry that I had dumped him, so angry that I had ended our relationship against his will that he is going to freak out at me. Freak out at me exactly like I had expected him to before, but now we are in a sound proof dark room where no one can find me, and no one can hear my screams.

“Collin?” I ask nervously slipping off the table and backing up a little. A click sounds from the door, and I freeze.

He just locked us in here.

Together.

“Collin, why did you lock it?” I ask him, my voice trembling in fear. He doesn’t say anything for a moment, and I can see his back shake. Is he crying? Is he really that scared that I’m going to tell someone that he is actually crying and locking us in here. My fear starts to wane at the thought. Maybe he isn’t so bad; maybe he really is just as terrified as me.

Then he laughs.

He fucking laughs.

It’s not just a small chuckle, or a sad chuckle, it’s like a full blown maniacal laugh that reverberates off the walls. Holy shit, why did I come here? Why would I ever go anywhere with him? The worst part is that I didn’t tell anyone where I was going to be. Quickly I pull out my phone to dial Jason, the tone rings once, twice.

“Hey Caleb where the hell are y-

“Jason he’s fucking crazy!” I say into the phone quickly, at this Collin turns around to stare at me with a look of absolute raging hate.

What, who, Caleb where are you?” He asks me again this time more forcefully.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing with that phone?” Collin growls, and then he comes at me. I scream and dodge between the chairs that are lined up in neat little rows. They clatter to the floor as Collin moves through them to get to me. I move to dart past another chair, but I don’t notice the step that leads up to the back of the room. My shin hits the stare and I fall with a groan of pain.

“Caleb!” I hear Jason shout on the line, and then a hand comes down and whisks my phone away, Collin stares at it for a moment before shutting it closed on Jason’s screaming voice.

“Collin, listen I’m really sorry but we weren’t meant to be together, I didn’t break up with you to hurt you.” I say quickly as he stands over me. His face looks sad for a moment as if he’s in pain, but then he just smirks.

“You think I really give a flying FUCK that you broke up with me Mowery!” He growls, “All I ever really wanted from you was to take your innocence away.”

“M-my innocence?” I stutter backing away from him on my hands.

“Yes, I wanted to be the first to get into that tight little ass of yours and I wanted to do it in a nice way.” He laughs, “But you were so damn persistent about not having sex with me, but guess what, now I’m going to take you my way and my way isn’t so nice!” Then he reaches down and grabs my ankles pulling me roughly towards him. Screaming I try to kick out at him, anything to get him away from me, but he’s stronger than me. Just like he was before.

Once, he’s pulled me beneath him he reaches down to the front of my jeans and starts to undo my belt. I lash out at him, slapping him on the side of his face, but he doesn’t even flinch as he raises his hand and strikes me across the face. I let out a sob at the fiery pain, and then sob louder as he slides his hands up my shirt.

Someone help me!

Anyone help me!

Jason….

Help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 111K 57
Dallas hates his brother's best friend, Grayson Scott. He's annoying, rude and always makes fun of him for no reason. But everything changes when the...
2.7K 270 15
LGBTQ+ Luke Smith is pursuing a relationship with his dream girl Stacy Harvard with the help of his best friend Piper Scott. Piper is the dreamy boy...
7.8K 328 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
173K 6.8K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...