𝐌𝐲 π„π§πœπ‘πšπ§π­πžπ 𝐑𝐨�...

Da -selonophilewrites

πš‚πš’πšŸπšŠπšŠπš—πšπš’ π™Ίπš›πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšŠ π™Ίπšžπš–πšŠπš› πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝟸𝟹-πš’πšŽπšŠπš›-πš˜πš•πš πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚜𝚝�... Altro

✰ π™²πšŠπšœπš ✰
✰ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟹 ✰
✰ π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš—πš (πš—πš˜πšπšŽ) ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟢 ✰
✰ πšƒπš πš’πšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπšŒπš˜πšžπš—πš ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟺 ✰

✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟷 ✰

1.2K 173 87
Da -selonophilewrites

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎!

"Sivaangi, what are you doing," my mom, Kani, asked yelling at the top of her lungs. 

After my return to my parents' house, I was forced to lie down, relax and watch TV. I think the word "rest" was not very well understood by my parents, as the two of them wouldn't let me do anything other than stand on the couch until the doctor says I'm fine. 

"Matha Ji, I just want to help wash the dishes. I can let you do all the work. I mean......look at you and your back pain, I mean you guys don't go along well, so......," I said biting back the chuckle that was erupting from my mouth. 

"Adingu...," my mom said taking the broomstick that was near her. 

"We already talked about it, Kanna. You are sick....Do you want me to get killed by your husband," she said concerned, lowering the broomstick making me sigh in relief. 

"Amma, I may be a little weak, but that doesn't mean I'm sick. I can wash the dishes while you do the laundry. It won't take my life," I snorted, already getting impatient for my Matha Ji to insist so much that I stay planted in the living room. 

"All right," she took a deep breath before continuing. 

"I'm just worried about you. Since the accident, you've been living with a headache. And every time, I took you to the doctor, they always have been giving bad news. In one of the consultations, the doctor told me that in your case, the headache could mean the loss, little by little, of your memory, which made me extremely worried, but that never happened. That's why I calmed down on your visits to the doctor, but now....," she stopped in the middle when her voice broke, showing that she was about to cry. 

"It's ok now, amma. I'm here, just fine," I said as I hugged her tight, wanting her pain to go away. 

My eyes watered as I remembered that this was all my fault. 

"Samanthi blames herself to this day, but the culprit is that crazy man. He must be incarcerated in perpetuity to live with the burden of guilt forever," she said and I nodded agreeing with her. 

"Mom, let's not talk about him anymore, okay," I pulled away to face her, and added, "We're all fine. And he won't hurt us anymore."

"I'm not so sure. You haven't seen what he's really capable of," she said and I shook my head, wanting to close this matter for now. 

"Let's finish tidying the kitchen," I said, and a little hesitantly, my mother agreed and we both went back to straighten things. Later after we had everything ready, amma went to take a little nap. I took the opportunity and headed to the garden, where there were two swings. I loved this place. It soothes me. From what little I know of my past, before the accident, I see that I still like this place. I will never change completely, I feel like I'm the same today as I was a year ago. And definitely, I feel the same way about Ashwineyy that I felt in the past. I shook my head, dispelling those thoughts.

I need to focus on my work. Remembering that I took my phone out of the back pocket and smiled seeing my wallpaper, 

Even though I'm immensely against smoking, and have been forcing him to stop, he looked too hot to not be my wallpaper. I went through my contact and looked for my boss's contact. I looked at the contact below, I wanted to call him, but the time is not right. I'll sort out another matter first. 

I clicked on the name I wanted and soon the call was calling. 

-Hello? Sivaangi? How are you?

-Hi uncle, I'm fine now. Sorry to disappoint you. 

-Disappoint me? You never did that, thangam. 

-I...I'm recovering, but I wanted to if I can go back to work as soon as possible. I know I gave you too much trouble. First the resignation at Waverly Hills and now....

-It's okay thangam. As I always say, you are very competent. Everyone has problems and we have to learn to understand. It's all right. Once you've fully recovered, head back to the clinic. I won't give up on you so quickly. - I smiled at his joke and then I heard his laugh. 

-The day after tomorrow is my birthday, do you want to come to celebrate with all of us - I jumped up from the swing and I widened my eyes for having almost forgotten. 

-My god, uncle - I heard him laugh - Of course I will. We always celebrate your birthday. 

-Come on then. My wife and son are very missing you so much - he said and I smiled. 

-How are aunt and Advik doing?

-They're fine, they always ask about you. Mainly my son- I laughed embarrassed. Advik was my boyfriend after Ashwin. I mean, after having forgotten about Ashwin along with my past memories. But it didn't work out, and when I met Ashwin, I understood what was missing, it was the magic. Nowadays I feel nothing but affection for him. And we made it very clear that nothing would change between us when we decided that the best thing would be not to date anymore. 

-You can count on my presence at your house the day after tomorrow. 

After saying that, we started talking about too many subjects. Uncle, Shekar, is very important to me. He's my second father and I still haven't realized that in just two days, he will turn 61 years old. When I ended the call, I decided that I would call Sam today to find out if he's ever stepping foot in Chennai to see me. 

I looked down at my laughed at my clothes. From being such a tomboy to traditional, after all, because of Ashwineyy. I looked like if the veetu kuthuvellaku came to life, with my thalli, the kumkum, and the small black pottu in the middle, oh my god this is me!!!

I was standing in the same spot since I talked to my uncle, so when I realized it, I also realized that both my legs were aching from being standing for a while. I took off my sandals, and I could immediately feel the texture of the grass when my feet were bare. I immediately bent and straightened both legs and relief came over me to see that the pain had passed. 

"Do you always have to think," I heard whining and also a soft kiss placed on the back of my nape? I immediately stopped what I was doing when I heard that voice. 

I immediately swirled around and jumped and clung to him like a koala. 

"Achuu, nee thana," I asked placing a forehead kiss still with my eyes closed. 

"Illa, naan than unnoda crush, Arjun Das," he said fuming, and I slapped him on his biceps.

"Seri, enna sir puthusa ennalam pakka vanthirkinga," I asked teasing him. 

"En pondatti, naan paka vanthirkan, unakenna," he said as he dragged me to the swing and placed my head on my lap. My motherly instinct popped in, knowing something was wrong. I started caressing his hair. 

"Enna achu," I asked softly and he immediately closed his eyes as a lone drop of tear leaked from his eyes. 

"I killed two people," he said as more tears leaked down, and I looked at him quickly, not too surprised. 

"Ashwineyy...," I said comfortingly. 

"Today I had a nightmare. I don't want to tell you what happened, yet. What I mean is.....I couldn't control my anger and I killed these people," he said scrunching his eyes, as his fist was crunching my dress. He was just looking like a frightened child seeking comfort in his mom. 

"Kutty ma....," I said as tears leaked from my eyes, looking at my baby like this. 

"Let me finish Ammu, I need to talk," he said desperately. 

"I know what I did can have consequences, but dammit...," he put both hands on my waist squeezing it, and snuggled his face into my stomach. 

"I saw their helpless faces, ammu. They would also have their own ammu waiting for them like you right. What is wrong with me," he asked screaming. 

I immediately pulled him and make him face my face, and cupped his cheeks, "Kutty ma, there's nothing wrong with you," I said and he laughed sarcastically disagreeing. 

"Now let me speak, papa," I said and he nodded. 

"There's nothing wrong with you, papa," I said as I caressed his beard, "The only thing that happened is that you suffered a lot with everything you witnessed, and to hide your pain, instead of drowning in your sorrows in alcohol, you went the other way, killing. You still have to get used to the idea, that nothing can be resolved with blood. It just makes the path more painful. I mean, these people's families are going to suffer and it's your fault. But what you can do about all of this from now on is promise me that whatever happens is that you'll think of something that will calm you down."

I watched his features and he was really paying attention to what I was saying. 

"Do you have anything or anyone to calm you down," I asked suddenly regretting, seeing his sad face? I stood up to apologize, but before I could, Ashwin pulled me back, this time facing me. 

"You," he whispered, "You make me calm." I smiled a little in surprise. 

"I'm glad," I said as I grabbed his arm, and ran my finger around the place. 

"Why not play.....," before I could finish, Ashwin took me by surprise by pulling me towards him making me sit on his lap. 

"Wha are you doing," I asked teasingly...

Mature Content: Please skip if uncomfortable!!

"I really want to fuck you now," he said, starting to distribute kisses on my neck. 

"Ashwin, language," I said in a scolding tone. 

"And no why should I give into you," I asked finding it funny, that the conversation changed so fast. 

"Why, because Mrs. Ashwin Kumar, you love me," he said and he took me by surprise when she started sucking my neck, making me moan. 

"You're very smug," I said hitting the back of his head. 

"I love you, ammu," I choked on my own saliva listening to what he said. 

"What did you say," I asked because I thought I hadn't heard right. 

"That's exactly what you heard," he said as he lifted his head so that our eyes meet. 

"I really do love you, ammu," he said as he gave me a peck.

"Now, can I continue what you started," he said desperately. 

"You are very perverted," I said biting back my smile hitting him, while he just chuckled and nodded. 

"Only when I'm with you," he said as he carried me to our bedroom. 

He started distributing kisses from my collarbone to my cleavage, while I brushed my lips against his mole. 

"Ammu...stop...teasing...me," he said, trying to stop stammering, which didn't work.

"If not what," I asked back in a sing-songy voice. 

"I'll fuck you so deep, you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he said back in such a sincere voice that it scared me. 

We both continued into our magical world, which was filled with happy moans on finding each other back. 

I and him lay next to each other cuddling naked, painting heavily, trying to find back our normal heartbeat. 

"Ammu, you....," he started saying. 

"Don't worry I will take birth control pills," I started saying and I heard his laugh after I interrupted him. 

"It's not that. How did you feel when I said I love you," he asked curiously. 

"I was happy, I mean...I've been in love with you since I was treating you in Waverly Hills, but you always found a way to get me away so I always tried to forget about you. The problem is, I couldn't," I sighed as Ashwin snuggled into my blossoms. 

"I pushed you away because I thought you'd better off without me, but then I realized I'm too selfish, and that I'm the only person that can be your ragasiya snehidhan, not any other motherfuckers," he said and I chuckled at his never-ending possesiveness. 

"Sorry for acting like a baby, hey but I'm always your valarantha kozhanthai," he stated, and I chuckled out loud. 

"I was also wrong, for trying to forget you," I said. 

"I forgive you," Ashwin said. 

"I'm sorry too," I said at the same time, and we laughed for a moment until the laughter ceased and there was only silence. But this time, it wasn't a silence that would make me feel disturbed. 

"Amma must have heard us," I commented laughing a little embarrassed. 

"You moaned very loudly, hey but I don't blame you. I'm really good in bed," he commented chuckling hard making me blush into a human tomato and slap his shoulder. 

"You smug," I exclaimed. Ashwin pulled me closer, making our sweat bodies stick together, and kissed me warmly. 

"You embarrass yourself, fast ammu," he said chuckling. 

"But that's your fault. You keep saying things that embarrass me," I pouted and he chuckled hard, shaking his head then looking at me so deep I thought I would pierce my soul.

"What's it," I asked caressing his mole in his chest. 

"Just...I'm thinking you shouldn't have gone through all that. Arjun is still out there and it was all my fault for not protecting you enough," he said and I put my index finger against his lips, kissing his forehead. 

"Everyone blames themselves, but they shouldn't. It's not our fault, kutty ma. we cannot change the past, but we can enjoy the present without worrying about the future," I said and he stopped for a moment before nodding. 

"You're a great psychiatrist," he said looking at me in proud gaze. 

"What can I do if I'm wonderful," I said with a smug smile. He rolled his eyes, making me laugh. 

Then the entire time, I started at him to say what I've longed for. 

"Kutty ma," I said and I drew his attention to me. 

"I love you," I whispered, and he smiled happily, and brought his face close to mine. 

"I love you to Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar."

I know after a long time...But what to do I've lost inspiration as there were not many comments and I felt discouraged. But I'm back and I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 

After all out manna's teaser came, it would be a shame if my chapter wasn't updated. Really Really excited for Enna Solla pogirai. And to tell about our thug queen, no words. Her first original....aiyooo...enaku ithu pothum....enaku ithu pothum. Dancing, acting, singing, comedy.....our manni is multitalented. 

Moving on, hoping you guys really enjoy this chapter, and if you guys make me feel really encouraged, then probably I would give regular updates. 

Now, moving on please tell me how this chapter was....what did you think about the conversation between Ashwin and Sivaangi???

If I am not meeting your expectations please tell me!!!! Big hugs and kisses to all my readers and voters. Love you guys so much!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

230K 23.7K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
145K 12.9K 68
#Ashaangi#Ashwin#Sivaangi#Fanfiction It's an ashaangi fan fiction story...I hope you would enjoy this story. I've mixed both Tamil and English to mak...
21K 1.7K 14
A story that revolves around the cop and his wife... He gets a case can he solve it ? what are all the problems will he go through ?
257K 24.7K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...