Mastermind. (Mastermind Shuic...

Magen8612 által

Right after Gonta's execution, Kokichi starts planning ahead and tries to figure out who the mastermind is. S... Több

Prologue:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
A/N

Chapter 9:

2.3K 28 42
Magen8612 által

Kokichi POV:

"So what now?"

I asked watching Shuichi's chair spin around. "Well we aren't leaving the campus for 1" He said. I drooped my head down. God damnit. "2, we're gonna get some trusty Monokumas to kidnap some certain people"

I lifted my head up tilting it to the side in confusion. "So we're starting another killing game..?" I asked. God damnit! Not another one! I can't! There's no way my I can with my mental state like this!

"yeah. What else would we do? Don't worry though, there's no way you can die in this one. I'm staying with you the entire time." He said. I think he was trying to calm me down a bit. I just nodded my head slowly and sighed.

I don't think he wants me to break just yet. I laid down on the couch. Slowly falling asleep. I didn't really sleep last night. Like at all. And I was tired.

-

-

-

-

-

-

The next week went by almost the exact same way. Just Shumai working on preparations for the new killing game to begin. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Of course I wouldn't! Only a fool would be nervous...

Me and Shumai were hanging out in the main hallway. He hadn't told me anything about the other people competing. Just that there were 14 people. Not including us.

Then we saw a girl approach us. She had long blonde hair. Pale skin, and pink eyes. She looked to be around 5'4 She was wearing  a light purple skit with a black turtleneck sweater. "Um... hello! Do you happen to know where I am?" She asked. (So just because I can't draw worth shit, but I still want to give you a visual. Sooo Ima give you a gacha character of what she looks like)

"I-I'm sorry... unfortunately I d-do not." Shuichi said. I just stayed silent looking at the floor. She reminded me too much of Kaede... She asked our names. Apparently her name was Miyoko Inari. She was the ultimate actor. Me and Shumai introduced ourselves as well.

Then we heard an announcement over the intercom. Of course we knew it was Monokuma's voice. Miyoko looked shocked though.  We were all supposed to meet in the gym.

Whenever we entered we saw 13 other students flooding into the gym. We all went ahead and introduced ourselves. Firstly there was a girl named 'Hoshi Ari'. She looked to be about 5'6. (Providing a visual)

She turned out to be the ultimate translater. Apparently she could speak 5 different languages! She could speak, Japanese of course, English, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese (Madarin).

Then there was Toshio Yama, who was the ultimate Mathmatician. Who was surprisingly 6'1. I'm gonna go ahead and say it. He acts like a somehow more nerdy version of Shumai. Even though I literally just met him. He seems annoying. God I hope he dies first.

Then of course theres The Ultimate Paraphyscologist (Someone who studies the paranormal). Her names Chikako Saki. And she has insane hearing! I like her! Kind of edgy though. She's actually blind in one eye. And I finally found someone shorter than me! Only by 1 inch though... She's 5'0

Then there was the Ultimate Medic. He seemed chill. I guess. Very nice actually. Considering I barely talked to him. I haven't really been talking very much. I don't want to get too attached to these people. Because by the end of this they'll probably all be dead... The Ultimate Medics name was Mari Akahiko. He looked to be about 5'11. That one inch off of 6'0. I feel bad.

And then there was thinking on dude who apparently was like that ultimate gamer or something. I don't buy his story. His name was Arata Keiji. Looked to be about 6'3. Damn he was tall-

Then there's the ultimate folklorist. (Someone who studies about myths, legends, and folklore). She wears demon horns which she swears are real. Pretty sure their fake though. Her names Yui Yori. Very optimistic and looks to be about 5'3.

Then there's the Ultimate Music Artist. She told me she specializes in Electric type music. Her names Mai Ume. She's quite the interesting person. Very... hyper... like won't shut the fuck up hyper.

Then there was the Ultimate Basketball Pro. Katsurou Sanyu. Seemed a lot like Kaito... whatever. Seemed to be around 6'7. He was a tall motherfucker. Like damn. Can you give me a few inches of height?

Then there was the ultimate clown. She sure was uhm... interesting. Quite weird and annoying. Very loud and constantly made awful puns. Her names Mizuki Kura. Around 5'0. Hah! I'm taller than her by 1 inch!

Then there was the ultimate Dancer. Who looked like the ultimate piece of cotton candy. Apparently her name is Kyandi Yuko. She's around 5'4. And very annoying.

Then there was the ultimate skater. Naoki Kumi. He specializes in roller skating, and has a lot of scars from when he was practicing apparently. He's about 5'6. Quite nice even though he looks insanely scary.

Then there was the Ultimate Tailor. Her name was Aiko Nariko. She reminded me a lot about Kirumi... I just ignored it however. She seemed to be really nice. She wasn't anywhere close to mean! She was around 5'4.

And then there was... Wait what?! O-One of my dice crew members was here! A-Akane! (So just a quick explanation. As we know the DICE organization was just 10 pranksters. And Kokichi loved every one of them like his siblings. Akane was one of those members. We never found out their names so I just made one up. And did this to cause a lot of unnecessary drama because I was bored-)

We just stared at each other. Beside me I noticed that Shuichi was smiling widely. He planned this! Great! Now my sister (their not really blood related their just like that relationship wise) is gonna die! I couldn't describe how I felt at the moment. I was mad... sad... scared... but happy all at the same time. It made my head hurt.

(Okay- just because you didn't see what she looked like or got the general info on her, here ya go)

Her names Akane Sumiko. Shes 5'5, and her ultimate will be described next chapter. Have a great day/night!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

474 13 24
Saiouma Story ( ja ich schreibe es auf Englisch) Ultimate High School Au (my Au) Kokichi Ouma (The Ultimate Supreme Leader) is a mysterious liar who...
784 33 2
Years of insecurities, misunderstandings, and slow growth built up Shuichi and Kokichi's relationship. Hope's Peak Academy AU where Shuichi and Koki...
34.1K 721 24
(My friend came up with the amazing title) Detective Shuichi Saihara gets assigned the case of the Phantom thief. Him and his partner Kyoko are on t...
199K 6.6K 38
(Completed) Shuichi gets to replay the killing game and try to stop the murders, but he doesn't know how. The detective realizes the one person who c...