With Gravity By My Side

By ItzDeagle

"Well I always had gravity by my side, no?..." Izuku always aspired to become a hero with always a smile on h... More

Prologue - Surprises and disappointments
Chapter 1 - New friend
Chapter 2 - Weird encounter
Izuku's quirks infos
Chapter 3 - Be a hero
Chapter 4 - Hang out and training plans
Chapter 5 - Ready to fight
Chapter 6 - First day at UA
Chapter 7 - The midget and the trial
Chapter 8 - USJ [First part]
Chapter 9 - USJ [Second part]

Chapter 10 - The aftermath

768 10 14
By ItzDeagle

Hey guys, welcome to a new chapta. Anyways, just informing that thoughts will still be in italics but I'll add quotation marks to them. Ex: "What is happening?"

Enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

---- IZUKU POV ----

I begin to open my eyes, looking around, the only thing I can see it's black. And my vision is also blurry.

"Where am I?"

"Hello?! anyone here?" I try to yell, but only a muffled voice comes out.

"Why can't I even speak? what's happening?!"

While I was panicking, I see a portal forming right in front of my eyes, and a person wearing a black mask and an elegant dress comes out of it. Who is oddly familiar.

"Hold on, I recognise this guy, ALL FOR ONE?!" I mentally yell

"Indeed, my dear Izuku. I am happy to see you, it's been a while..." He says, while exiting the portal.

The portal closes, and each second that passes I see him coming near me. I attempt to run or move away, but nothing. I can't move at all.

"I didn't even talk, how did he answer me?"   I thought, trying to understand how could he even read my mind.

"It's simple, you should know that I have many quirks. But, you must also have noticed that this isn't reality." He still says, while still approaching me.

"Great, you can read my mind. Anyways, what do you want All For One? If you are here to attempt to make me become a villain ,I'll spare your time, It's a big no." 

"Oh such non-sense, I am just here to talk young man. Maybe we can talk about your quirk, which is oddly the replica of mine. Do you ever wonder why you have it?" He asks.

"I... I don't know. I always wondered how could I be the only person in the world to actually have your same quirk..."

"Well, I could explain it to you, but our time is running out. Today I only came here to introduce myself and congratulate you for what you have done in that facility, you've got yourself a couple of quirks now. Anyway, we'll see eachother soon Izuku, have a good day..." He says.

Another portal begins to summon, and he walks back into it. While my vision becomes always more blurry...

...

I begin to slowly open my eyes, and now I can actually see something. I see my room, or to be precise, I see the floor. I stand up, and start to search for my alarm, as I needed to begin early workout. After finding it, it reads "5:30AM".

"Seems a good time to eat breakfast and begin my morning workout." I think, while I begin to search in my wardrobe for some workout clothes. After finding something suitable, I exit from my room, and see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Hey goodmorning mom, why are you up so early?" I ask, while looking at her.

"Oh hello sweetie, I couldn't sleep so I began to cook breakfast, I assume you are starting your workout?" She asks curiously.

"Yep." I reply, while sitting on the couch.

After eating, I bid my mom farewell, and start my usual run. In the meantime, I try to figure out if that dream was actually true...

|||| TIME SKIPPO MOMENT ||||

One week has passed since me and Ocha confessed to eachother, we have been heading out together a couple of times. The principal also gave our class a week of rest to recuperate from that attack. In the meantime, I worked on my confidence and started to call Ochako Ocha or mochi, as I think it's cute nickname, and it reminds me of her sweet obsession. 

Right now I am currently heading to school with her. But the thought of that dream is still on my mind, was it real? And I will also need to explain how I survived to that thing.

"Deku?" She asks, while looking at me.

"Yeah ocha?" I reply.

"Something is on your mind, right?" She says, while studying my expression.

"Uhm... Just a silly dream, nothing to worry about..." I say, looking at her.

"And what was that dream about?" She asks once more.

"About all for one, wanting to talk to me or something. He even knew my name, how?... But it was just a dream, so nothing to worry about..." I say, still wondering IF I should worry about it.

"Hm... You think it is somewhat bound to your quirk?" She asks.

"I don't know, I am still wondering if it was real or not." I say, while we were passing the UA's gate.

"Welp, All might requested my presence to his office for some reason, I guess we'll see eachother in class!" I say, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Always smoother Izuku."  I thought while blushing a bit, and waving at ocha.

While I was walking away, someone grabs my wrist and give me a peck on the cheek. I turn around, and I see ocha running away, while covering her face with her hands, pinkies raised.

"Welp she sure is smooth too." 

I once more head to all might's office. Once I reach its entrance, I knock on the door, and I hear his approval to open it.

"Goodmorning All might! You said you wanted to talk to me?" I say with a smile, while dying of joy that I was speaking with all might in person.

"Greetings young midoriya, close the doro and take a seat please." He says, while sitting down.

I comply, and take also a seat.

"So young midoriya, if I recall correctly I have talked to you about my quirk when we first met right?" He asks

"Yeah, on that rooftop." I reply

"Well, today I am going to talk with you about my search for a successor. Infact, as I already told you, one for all is like a torch, passed to user after user. I became a teacher here to actually find a worthy sucessor. But now, I think I found it. You already saved once young Uraraka from that monster some time ago, and at USJ, you even managed to save all of your class. So, would you like to inherit it?" He asks, smiling.

"Woah, he wants ME to inherit his quirk..."

"But what would the citizens think if they saw someone strong like all might but with a quirk which is the exact same quirk of all for one?" I ask.

"As I said before boy, it isn't the quirk who makes the person, it's his heart." All might says, getting up and patting me on the back.

"Alright... I need to think about it, can you give me some time?" I ask, looking at him.

"Sure kiddo, all the time you need." He says, giving me a smile.

"Welp, you better go back to class, otherwise shouta will punish you." He says, laughing.

"Alright then, see you later all might!" I say, while getting up and waving at him.

Once I left All might's office, I made my way back in class. Luckily Aizawa-sensei didn't scold me, as all might already said to him that I was busy. Classes go as normal, and aizawa-sensei announces that the sports festival will be held soon, much to everyone's complaint.

The last bell rings, and announces the end of the day. Cementos leaves the class, after he assigned some homework to us.

Now, everyone gathers near me.

"So Midobro, you still didn't tell us how you survived when that thing impaled you..." Kirishima says, with a sad tone.

"Yeah right, that was sure something." Tokoyami adds

"This is it... No turning back now..." 

"I... I need you to vow to don't talk to anyone about this, as this is a secret that could ruin me." I say, looking at everyone.

"We promise!" Everyone says.

I look at ocha, and she is coming near me, and holding my hand, squeezing it lightly.

"The thing is... that telekinesis isn't my only quirk, I have another quirk... it can steal other quirks, and stockpile them... like that all for one guy..." I say, lowering my head.

Everyone gasps...

"THIS IS IT! I AM GOING TO JAIL, OR THEY ARE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE. PLEASE TELL ME I HAVEN'T MADE A MISTAKE IN TRUSTING THEM!"

"I understand if you don't want to talk with me anymore, or even bring me to jail..." I say.

"Midoriya, we wouldn't do something like. This shows us that you trust us alot. And it doesn't matter if you got a quirk like that all for one guy, because you want to be a hero, just like us!" Sero exclaims

"And we like our class representative!" Toru adds.

"Thanks guys... I knew I could trust you..." I say, tearing up a bit.

"so... why are you and Uraraka holding hands!?" Mina says, while smirking.

I look at ocha, who is flustered just like me. I whisper to her if we can say that we are now dating, and she approves.

"Because we are dating." I say, pulling ocha near me and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Well, we saw you exchanging kisses before school started, so yeah, pretty obvious to me. kero" Tsu says, adding her signature line.

"Right, anyways me and Izuku need to go, see ya around!" She yells, while her face has the same color of a tomato.

Ocha literally drags me out of the building, running like she just saw a pack of mochis on sale. Still panting from the previous rush, she apologies.

"So... when are you going to tell your parents about us?" I ask to ocha

"I don't know... after the festival?" She proposes.

"Sure! Oh and about it, you want to train with me? We could always improve more! But we could also see our tactics..." I ask her.

"Yeah right, better if we train alone. But we can still hang out after it!" She exclaims, smiling brightly at me.

"Sure, want to get some mochi?" I ask her, preparing my self to spend all my poor money once more.

"MOCHI!" She says, while running at the cafe and dragging me along with her.

"Sometimes I think that she loves mochi more than me..."

________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it!

Hey guys! Thanks for sticked out again. Still wondering if I should give OFA to izuku, will think about it!

See ya in the next chapta!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
812K 26.7K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
37.2K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
91.1K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...