Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 3

22.8K 498 233
By taylahjasmyne

We were walking through the woods, and me being in flats and a skirt was the worst decision. But the boys wouldn't let me get into a pair of jeans or sneakers! The boys jump through a small creek and I walk on the fall tree, Stiles helps me get to the sandy floor and we keep walking and start talking about how good Scott was today trying to find his inhaler he lost on the night he was so called bitten by a wolf.

"I don't know, it was just like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball, and that's not the only weird thing, I can hear things I'm not meant to hear, smell things" Scott says rambling, turning back to Stiles and I while we are walking.

"Smell things?" I ask confused.

"Like what?" Stiles says, laughing quietly to himself and I not believing Scott.

"Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket Stiles, and you have your Vera Wang perfume on Clara" Scott says to us.

"I don't even have any mint mojito-" Stiles says feeling through his pockets to find a piece of the mint mojito gum.

Oh my god.

"So all of this started with the bite?" Stiles says and we keep walking.

"What if it's like an infection, like my body is pumping with adrenaline before I go into shock or something" Scott says, pretty much fearful about everything he is feeling and doing.

"You know what, I've think I've heard about this, it's a certain type of infection" Stiles says making all three of us stop in the middle of the woods. Scott and I just stare at Stiles.

"You serious?" I ask worried.

"Yeah" Stiles says quickly.

"Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy" Stiles says seriously.

I choke on my laughter making Scott glare at me.

"What's that?! Is it bad!" Scott says frighten.

"Yeah it's the worst" I say jumping in to scare Scott.

"But it's only once a month" Stiles says looking at me then to Scott.

"Once a month?" Scott says confused.

We both just nod and look at each other.

"On the night of a full moon" We say in unison.

Then we both howl making fun of Scott.

Scott just pushes at Stiles chest making the both of us chuckle then we all start walking again.

"You're the one who heard the wolf howling Scotty Boy" I say smiling then walking in front of Stiles but behind Scott.

"There could be something seriously wrong with me!" Scott says at me.

"We know you're a werewolf!" Stiles says then growls at myself and Scott and Scott just glares at us.

"Scott you know we are kidding" I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You know if you need to I can find all the silver stuff I need because this Friday is the full moon" Stiles says.

"The night of the party" I say to myself and run into Scott who has stopped and is pointing to the ground.

"I could of sworn it was right here" Scott states confused, "The body, the deer that run me over, my inhaler" Scott keeps rambling on and kneels down.

"Maybe the killer moved the body" Stiles says.

"If they did I hope they left my inhaler, they cost like eighty bucks" Scott says annoyed.

I look up to see some creepy guy looking at us and my breath hitches, causing Stiles to look where I was looking and gasp slightly, he motions for Scott to get up which he does. I hide my body behind Stiles as the guy starts walking towards us angrily.

"What are you doing here"

We all just stay silent and stare.

"This is private property"

I frown.

"It's the reserve, this can be used by anyone" I state, which causes the guy to glare at me with hateful eyes and I hide myself more behind Stiles.

"S-Sorry man we didn't know" Stiles says.

"We were just looking for something but forget it" Scott says.

The guy just looks at us blankly.

"Don't you know it's sort of rude to stare?" I whisper but he looks at me.

"If you're going to say something say it louder"

What the hell how did he hear that.

He throws Scott his inhaler then starts walking away.

"Well I've got to get to work" Scott says but Stiles stops him.

"Dude that was Derek Hale, you remember he is only like a few years older than us." Stiles says and my eyes widen.

"His family burned to death in a fire like 10 years ago?" I question him.

"I wonder what he is doing back" Scott says wondering.

"Let's go" Stiles says dragging me back to his jeep.

The next day after all my classes are finished, I walk towards the practice field in my black leather combat boots, black shirt dress that stops just before my knees and my hair straight hair blowing behind me in the wind, with my red lipstick showing off my pale face. I set down my folder and bag and sit next to Stiles who is watching Scott.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=153989962

"How's it going" I ask him.

"Well Scott just made first line, come on we need to get back mine and help me look up more about lycanthropy" Stiles says in a rush and I'm dragged to his jeep. We drive to his house and as soon as we arrive he drags me to his room and jumps onto his computer looking up more about lycanthropy.

"Seriously Stiles, you think he is a werewolf?" I ask him confused, sitting on his bed.

"You didn't see how well he was playing Clara, he was amazing, too good to be honest" Stiles says typing away and looking through books and throwing me a book to read.

Suddenly the bedroom door knocks and Stiles and I jump up. Stiles opens the door and its Scott smiling at us.

"Get in here" Stiles says and Scott walks into the room.

"We have been up all night reading websites, books" Stiles states while running around his bedroom causing me to sigh and yawn.

"How much Adderall you have today?" Scott asks Stiles.

"A lot" I state standing up and fixing my dress.

"Doesn't matter" Stiles says spinning around on his chair.

"Is this about the dead body? Did they find anything?" Scott asks sitting down where I was lying down moments before.

"No they are still questioning people, even Derek Hale" Stiles says holding papers in his hands.

"The guy in the woods we saw the other day?" Scott and I ask frowning.

"Yes but that's not it okay?! Remember the joke from the other day, not a joke anymore!" Stiles says with a serious tone.

Scott just stares at him.

"The wolf, the bite from the woods? I started to do all this reading, do you even know why a wolf howls?" Stiles says standing up, trying to prove his point.

"Should i?" Scott asks even more confused.

"It's a signal, when a wolf howls it gives a signal to the rest of the pack, so that means if you heard a wolf howling it means there could me more nearby" I state from one of the books Stiles made me read.

"A whole pack of wolves?!" Scott says to me and I shrug.

"No werewolves" Stiles says seriously.

Scott stands up from the bed "Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour"

An hour until the party?

Shit.

Lucky I brought a spare change of clothes to get ready at Stiles' place.

"I saw you on the field today Scott, what you did today wasn't just amazing, it wasn't possible!" Stiles says.

"Yeah? So I made a good shot?" Scott says trying to walk away.

"No you made an amazing shot, your moves, your speed, your reflexes, people just can't suddenly do that overnight! And then there is the vision and the senses, and don't forget I've noticed you don't need your inhaler anymore"

"Okay! I can't think about this right now. We can talk tomorrow" Scott says but then Stiles loses it.

I stand in between the two worried; they have never acted like this before.

"Tomorrow! What no! the full moon is tonight"

"What are you trying to do? I just made first line, I have a date with a girl that I can't even believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect why are you both trying to ruin it!" Scott says getting more and more furious.

"We aren't trying to ruin anything Scott we are trying to help" I say upset.

"You're cursed Scott" Stiles says slowly.

"Anything that makes you raise your pulse is bad, and I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison, you need to cancel this date" Stiles says standing up.

I go to Scott's bag and grab his cell phone and start to get to the messages.

"Clara what are you doing" Scott says to me.

"I need to cancel this date, I need to cancel this so Allison doesn't get hurt" I ramble, fumbling with the phone in fear.

"NO GIVE IT TO ME!" Scott shouts grabbing me by my dress and pushing me against the wall, causing me to scream, grab his hand holding me in place and open my eyes to see him raising his fist at me. Tears roll down my face and my lip quivers.

"SCOTT GET OFF HER!" Stiles shouts grabbing Scott and pulling him off me.

I fall to the ground and look up at Scott in fear.

Scott throws Stiles chair to the ground and growls and then takes many deep breaths in.

Stiles runs to me and holds me while I'm on the ground, my arms wrap around his shoulders and my head rests against his chest while we both look at our best friend who is going insane.

"I-I'm sorry" Scott stutters then runs out of the bedroom, leaving us in total shock.

I pull away from Stiles, my hands still shaking.

"You okay Clara?" Stiles asks me and I nod slowly.

"Scott really is a werewolf" I whisper.

We both look at Stiles chair and notice rip marks on the top.

"Holy shit" We both mumble holding the chair in place.

"Come on we need to get ready for the party" I say, grabbing my bag and pulling out one of the dresses which is a long sleeve grey t-shirt dress that I can wear with these boots and a cute black hat.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=153991591

We get in Stiles jeep and drive to the party. Stiles runs around and lets me out and we arrive to see Scott and Allison dancing on the dance floor.

"Do you want to drink then dance?" Stiles whispers in my ear over the loud music, causing me to nod.

I stand in place until Stiles comes back with two red cups and hands me one.

"We need to keep an eye on Scott yeah?" I say to Stiles and he nods.

We take a sip of the drink and its so strong I choke slightly.

"You alright Clara?" Stiles asks me and I nod.

I look at Stiles and notice the closeness we are.

I feel myself leaning in to kiss him and he is mirroring my actions.

I feel his lips brush mine but then Scott runs into us and then runs to his car.

"Oh that can't be good, Stiles follow him, I will stay with Allison" I say and Stiles runs to his jeep and drives off after Scott.

I notice Allison standing there watching the boys drive away.

"Allison?"

"Clara, what happened with Scott?" Allison asks, her voice full of sadness.

"Maybe he isn't feeling well, he wasn't well this afternoon and most likely didn't want to be sick on you, also he would be embarrassed by his actions, don't worry Scott likes you a lot.

"Allison"

We both turn around to see Derek Hale looking at us.

"My name is Derek Hale, Scott asked me to take you both home" Derek says wearing a fake smile.

Allison nods and I follow her to Derek's car and he drives us to Allison's and drops her off. We only get down the road when he stops the car.

"Get out" Derek says to me and I frown.

"Excuse me, fuck off Derek" I say madly at him.

My heart rate picks up and suddenly he has fear in his eyes.

"What the hell are you?" He asks me.

What does he mean by that?

"I'm human!" I say getting out of his car and walking away, back to Stiles' place.

I quickly phone Stiles.

"Stiles come get me please" I say into the phone.

Within minutes Stiles pulls up with a sad face.

"Let's find Scott" He says and I nod.

We drive through the forest and we finally see Scott only wearing Jeans. We stop next to him and I open the door and jump in the back and Scott climbs in. We start driving home.

"You know what actually worries me the most?" Scott says sadly, leaning against the window.

"You say Allison I will punch you in the head" Stiles says while trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"She would hate me now" Scott whines and I roll my eyes.

Stiles scoffs "I doubt that but you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology or you can tell her the truth that you're a freaking werewolf"

Scott and I just glare at Stiles.

"Okay bad idea" Stiles says and I nod and then smack the back of his head.

"Yes bad idea Stiles" I mumble causing Scott to chuckle.

"Well even though you're a teen wolf you're still a love-struck teenage boy" I say smiling at the two boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
131K 1.9K 18
My mates my brother!!! How? How could this have happened? Mates are supposed to be there for each other and he's known this whole time. This book cov...
1M 65.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
403K 10K 30
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒. ❝ i'm sure i'd fall apart without you. but the pain you bring isn't worth it. ❞ 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄...