N7 Rose

By LightninNelly73

[ALPHA Series] On the planet of Remnant, to the west of Vale, lies a small island known as Patch. There lies... More

N7 Rose: Bio
N7 Rose: Prologue
Volume 1, Ch. 1: Beacon Academy's N7 Commander
Volume 1, Ch 2: The Badge, The Burden, and The N7
Volume 1, Ch. 3: Jaundice and N7
Volume 1, Ch. 4: N7 Forever Fall Reunion
Volume 1, Ch. 5: Team NMDY/RWBY Joint Mission
Volume 1, Ch. 6: N7 Stray
Volume 1, Ch. 7: N7's Black and White
Volume 2, Ch. 2: Team NMDY/JNPR Joint Mission
Volume 2, Ch. 3: NMDY vs White Fang
Volume 2, Ch. 4: Dates with the Girlfriends
Volume 2, Ch. 5: Welcome to Beacon!
Volume 2, Ch. 6: A Hiccup while Painting
Volume 2, Ch. 7: Passion and Forgiveness {🍋}
Volume 2, Ch. 8: Extracurricular
Volume 2, Ch. 9: Burning the Candle
Volume 2, Ch. 10: Dance, Dance Infiltration
Volume 2, Ch. 11: Field Trip Abroad
Volume 2, Ch. 12: Mountain Glenn
Volume 2, Ch. 13: NO BRAKES!!!
Volume 2, Ch. 14: Grimm Breach!
Volume 3, Ch. 1: The Vytal Tournament
Volume 3, Ch. 2: A Wintery Meeting
Volume 3, Ch. 3: Learning Lessons {🍋}
Volume 3, Ch. 4: Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3, Ch. 5: Fall
Volume 3, Ch. 6: Fall Aftermath
Volume 3, Ch. 7: Calm Before the Storm
Volume 3, Ch. 8: Battle for Beacon
Volume 3, Chp. 9: End of the Beginning
N7 Rose Volume 4-6 BIO

Volume 2, Ch.1: Best Day(s) Ever {🍋}

4.3K 51 60
By LightninNelly73

LightninNelly73: Hey guys, for a reminder, and warning to some, some chapters and parts of this story will have lemons and will be indicated in the Chapter Title with "{🍋}" sign and a "LEMON WARNING" phrase. Without further ado, let's get this new Volume started.

~Beacon Academy, NMDY Dorm~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

It has been roughly two weeks since the dock warehouse incident with Roman and the White Fang. It's hard to believe from what Roman said. "Going on a business venture together." That's a bit hard to believe, but from what I heard from Ruby telling me from her first encounter with Roman, and the chains of dust robberies, both Roman and the White Fang are up to something. With the amount of dust they've been stealing, what they're planning has to be big.

Anyways, my thoughts have come around to the night Shepard, Miranda, Wrex, and Vega showed up, and the meeting with Headmaster Ozpin.

~Flashback Two Weeks Ago~

Since the whole fiasco at the docks, I was with Team NMDY with Shepard, Miranda, Wrex, and Vega as we stood in front of Headmaster Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch. As we walked in, I swore I saw a sudden blush on Professor Goodwitch and followed her gaze and it lands on Shepard. I had an immediate "shipping" thought, but I remembered Shepard's relationship with Ashley. Makes me wonder if she made it somehow.

"Ah, Cmdr. Rose," Prof. Ozpin spoke to me. "I see more from the other universe have made their way here. Introductions are in order."

Professor Ozpin stood up from his chair, with coffee mug in hand with cane, and introduced himself.

"I am Professor Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon Academy," Prof. Ozpin introduced himself. "And this is Glynda Goodwitch, the Headmistress of Beacon Academy."

"Hello everyone," Prof. Goodwitch greeted everyone. "As Professor Ozpin has said, I am the Headmistress of Beacon Academy."

John steps forward which made Prof. Goodwitch blush more. If John wasn't with Ashley, I definitely ship those two together.

"Commander John Shepard." John spoke.

"Miranda Lawson, Ex-Cerberus Operative." Miranda replied.

"Urdnot Wrex." Wrex spoke up.

"Lieutenant Commander James Vega, Systems Alliance Marine." James spoke.

"I'm sure (Y/N) told you about where we're from?" Shepard asked Prof. Ozpin.

"Yes, he has," Prof. Ozpin replied as he takes a sip of his coffee. "Plus, we know about the Reapers."

The room, again, went silent at the mention about the Reapers.

"But I assure you," Prof. Ozpin reassured. "Normally people should know about the Reapers, I agree, but we must keep the information secret, especially from Atlas and General Ironwood."

"Atlas? Who's General Ironwood?" Miranda asked.

"You can say that Atlas is the main military force on Remnant, but it's more spread thin in my opinion," I replied to Miranda. "Their leader, General James Ironwood, means well, but he'd steal any and all technology for their own gain. More than for the citizens."

"Not much of a General." Wrex said.

"True, but James is a good man," Prof. Ozpin says. "But he tends to overdo most situations with force."

"I feel like that's an understatement." I spoke. 

"You aren't wrong about that." Prof. Goodwitch agreed with me.

"So, John," I said to Shepard. "What happened on the Crucible? I thought it was incomplete without the "Catalyst?""

"Well," John replied. "Here was the situation."

Shepard explained what happened after I left and the events on the Crucible. I was devastated when I heard that Anderson was killed, but I was glad when Shepard killed the Illusive Man. Fucking bastard had it coming, it was only a matter of time. Now came the interesting twist, apparently Shepard himself was the "Catalyst." I guess since he had synthetic parts added into him, by Cerberus hands, he had four choices. First, destroying the Crucible which destroyed all synthetics, Geth included. Second, allowing Shepard to integrate into the Crucible, and when fired, Shepard would have full control of the Reapers as their A.I. Third, sacrificing himself and allowing everyone to become part synthetic and letting the Reapers live. Fourth, which was fucking stupid, not doing a thing and let the Cycle of Extinction to continue. Shepard obviously chose to destroy the Reapers, with the sacrifice of the Geth, and had the Crucible destroyed. He thought he would have died, but later found himself at the docks where me met me and everyone else. Which led to the actions here.

"Interesting," Prof. Ozpin says. "Makes me wonder if the Crucible detonating is tied with the random portals that's been appearing."

"I had the same thoughts too, Professor." I said on the side.

"Portals? The same one that took you?" Shepard asked me.

"Yes," I replied to Shepard. "You think that Garrus, Grunt, Liara, and Tali were the only ones? No, they're not. The entire Aralakh Company is here, and is now serving as Beacon's security force. That reminds me. How is the building for Aralakh Company?"

"It was finished a couple days after your encounter with Mr. Torchwick and the White Fang at the docks." Prof. Ozpin replied to me. Which shocked most of everyone in the room.

"I knew you somehow knew we were there," I said with a grin. "Oh, John, what's with you and Ash? Last I heard, you and her were about to head towards the lift to the Crucible."

As soon as I brought up Ashley, Shepard looked down with grief and sadness.

"John?"

"Ash," Shepard replied to me and looked like he was holding back tears. "Ashley is dead. She was killed before we got close to the Crucible. Alenko was killed as well."

Silence filled the room again, but with sadness.

"John," I said while feeling bad for him. "I didn't see eye-to-eye with Ashley about anything, but I respected her. I'm so sorry for you, John. I can't believe Kaiden is dead."

"I know," John sadly replies. "It's hard to believe, but it's true. What's the plan now?"

I was thinking of ways for planning until Professor Ozpin suggested an idea.

"If I may?" Professor Ozpin spoke grabbing our attention. "May I suggest an alternative? Perhaps the four of you become Huntsmen and Huntress and study at Beacon? It may not be much, but you have a place to stay and you can continue to protect those around. Until, if there's a possibility of returning that is."

The room was quiet as Shepard, Miranda, Wrex, and James were thinking about the proposition and came to a conclusion.

"We'll join Beacon and help in any way we can." Shepard agreed. I saw Professor Ozpin smile as Professor Goodwitch was smiling... wait, WHAT?! SHE'S SMILING?! I have never seen her smile before, and it was rather surprising.

"Very well," Professor Ozpin replies. "From this day on, Commander John Shepard, Miranda Lawson, Urdnot Wrex, and Lieutenant Commander James Vega, you four will be on a team and led by... Commander John Shepard as..."

"Team SPRD, or Shepard." I suggested as Professor Ozpin chuckles.

"Very well, Team SPRD it is. Welcome to Beacon Academy," Professor Ozpin says while shaking their hands. "Your dorm will be next door to Team NMDY and you'll begin classes on Tuesday, after your tour around Beacon. Teams NDMY and SPRD, your dismissed."

After that, we all left Prof. Ozpin's office and headed back to our dorms, while doing a small tour. As we got back to the dorms, we left into our assigned dorms and slept throughout the night.

~End of Flashback~

That's how it all went down. Teams RWBY and JNPR were quite surprised to see Shepard, Miranda, Wrex, and James all on a team and their dorm was on the same level as we were. It wasn't all too bad at all. Everyone got along better than I thought. Ruby and Yang have gotten closer to Shepard as their older brother, which made me happy to see. Blake and Miranda seen each other as sisters and I had a weird feeling that Miranda would do something with Blake to get at me. Wrex got along well with Nora and Yang, but I wasn't surprised much since those two got along with Grunt. James got better acquainted with Jaune, Ren, Weiss, and Pyrrha more, which was surprising to me. I'm more than certain he was trying to teach them Spanish or something, but whatever. As long as they got along, that's all the better for me.

As the day went by, it was pretty normal. For the most part, but I have been noticing that Blake's been acting rather strange for the past few days. I noticed she was sweating a lot, and she hasn't been training hard enough to sweat like she has been. When I ask or talk to her, Blake's face gets red, like redder than normal. Like the redder than Ruby's cape red and it was strange. Not only that, but she's been breathing really heavy some moments and acting rather faint some moments. It was honestly worrying me a lot. Today was the day I found out what was going on. Luckily, it was around a break hour as I was walking with Liara and Tali around Beacon.

"Hey girls." I said grabbing their attention.

"Yeah?" Liara and Tali both reply.

"Have you noticed that Blake has been acting... weird? Or is it just me?" I asked the two.

"Hm... Now that you mention it," Liara replies. "Blake has been acting rather strange for the past few days."

"Like sweating a lot, face redder than normal, heavy breathing and acting faint?" Tali asked me.

"Yeah," I replied. "What's the deal with that?"

The three of us kept on thinking until we all stop and Tali spoke up.

"Wait," Tali spoke up. "What's the day?"

The three of us looked into our Omni-tools and looked at the calendar.

"Okay, what's special about this week?" I asked.

"I think I might know what's going on," Tali said. Liara and I both look at her as she turns to us. "Since Blake is a faunus she's going into-"

"WHAT?! SHE'S IN HEAT?!" I freaked out. Luckily, no one was around to hear me. "Oh, that explains everything now. Why didn't Blake say anything?"

"I think she was too embarrassed to ask," Tali replied. "Plus, I believe it would be her first time too, and she wanted it to be special."

"Ugh..." I groaned while facepalming. "I understand that."

"Then... Go." Tali said to me which shocked me.

"I'm sorry. What?" I asked her.

"Go to Blake," Tali replied to me. "She needs you right now. Blake told me before she wanted you to help relieve her heat."

I went red in the face and I turned to Liara who was also egging me on to go to Blake.

"Go to Blake, (Y/N)," Liara told me. "She'll need help and no one is better to help but you. Now give her an experience she won't forget."

I was shocked to hear these two say something like that, and in public, even though no one was around. I didn't get any more second thoughts and I ran towards Team RWBY's room. I knocked on the door and Yang opened it.

"Hey Little Bro," Yang greeted me. "What's up?"

"Hey Yang," I replied. "Nothing much, but is Blake in there or?"

"Uh... no she isn't," Yang replied. "I think she went into your guy's dorm. She's been acting strange lately."

"Ruby in there?" I asked.

"Nope," Yang replied. "She's with Garrus and Shepard in Vale looking at weapons and dust. Grunt is with Team JNPR and Weiss went with Miranda and James. You know what's up with Blake?"

"Yeah, here's the funny thing," I said. "You know that she's a faunus, and faunus have a moment well... You should know where I'm going with this."

"Uh..." Yang replied while thinking about it until she now knows why and gives me a big smirk. "Oh... Gonna give her a good pounding, Little Bro? Don't be too loud now.~"

"Very funny, Yang," I said about to walk away. "But yeah, I'll give her an experience she won't forget."

I walked away before I heard Yang telling me to "have fun." I shook my head and opened the door to my dorm. I saw Blake laying on my bed breathing heavy. She noticed me and jumped onto me and we started to make out, heavy. I returned the affections and it went on for about a couple minutes until we separated.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," Blake apologized to me. "It's my damn heat. This isn't how I wanted my first time with you. I wanted it to be special."

"Blake," I said to her while pulling her into my gaze. "I understand, and I believe as long as it's with you, Liara, or Tali. It will always be special. I love you, Blake, and I want to help you. Will you let me relieve you from your heat?"

Blake didn't give an answer, but pulled me into a deep kiss and started to pull me onto my bed.

🍋!!! WARNING! LEMON WARNING! WARNING! !!!🍋
!!!READ AT YOUR DISCRETION!!!

The both of us landed on my bed with me on top as we continued our kiss. Blake snaked one of her arms around my neck, but left her other arm to feel up my body. I broke from the kiss and began kissing her cheek and moved onto her neck. Blake let out soft moans and went back into our previous make out session. I tried getting access into her mouth, but she wasn't allowing. That's when I grabbed her perfect ass, the Holy Bellabooty. Blake gasped which was the perfect moment and I slipped my tongue in and explored my territory. Blake and I were fighting for dominance, but thanks to the experience with Tali and Liara, I won dominance and Blake gave in. Mainly because of her heat. We broke out from the heavy make out and we both sat on our knees and looked at each other. Blake removed her bow and showed off her ears, and we went back into our make out session.

Blake began taking off her vest and later her crop top she had. Revealing a black lingerie bra supporting her breasts. I took off my jacket and shirt underneath, showing off my toned and muscular body with battle scars. I went back to Blake's neck as she moans from my touch. I moved downwards to her chest and kiss in between her breasts. Blake moans slightly louder and she unbuttons her bra and throws it to the side. I now look at me beautiful girlfriend's breasts now in the open. Blake covers them up while blushing a bit.

"D-don't stare too much." Blake says slightly embarrassed. I smirked as I gently moved her hands away and began to caress Blake's breasts. Blake was moaning slightly and moaned even louder when I started to suck on one tit and played with the other. Blake was moaning more while rubbing my hair as I sucked on her tit. "Yes, (Y/N)! Yes! Mmm..."

The moans Blake made drove me more as I pushed her down and pulled Blake into a kiss while caressing her breasts. She was enjoying every minute of it until she flipped us over and began to unbuckle my pants. As she took my pants off, she pulled my boxers off and my erect member went full attention and just the sight of my member made Blake widen her eyes while staring at my member.

"W-w-whoa... Y-y-you're huge," Blake stutters in awe, with some fear. "Would this be able to fit in me?"

"Kitten, are you going to stare at it all day, or are you going to do something abo- AHHH~" I said to Blake but I was cut off when she took my tip into her mouth. Let me just say, holy shit does her mouth feel good. I was moaning with pleasure as she began to slowly bob her head up and down on my member. The feeling I was experiencing was unlike anything I've felt before. Just feeling Blake's tongue, being a cat faunus and it was rough feeling, made the blowjob I was given felt amazing. I looked at Blake's cat ears and began to gently rub them. As I rubbed them, I felt a whole new experience in the blowjob department. Blake was purring from the gentle caress which vibrated along my member while she was blowing me. "Oh fuck! Blake, this feels way too good!~"

I felt Blake giggle and continued to blow me and went faster with her head bobbing. She took my member out of her mouth with a loud "pop" sound and was licking the sides of my member. Blake decided to pull a motion from reading her "special" book and placed my member between her breasts and gave me a boobjob. I held my head back with pleasure and I felt Blake giving me a blowjob while fucking me with her tits. I felt my limit coming as Blake kept up with the pleasure.

"B-Blake... I'm almost at m- UGH!" I tried to warn Blake, but I wasn't quick enough as I blasted Blake's mouth with my cum. Blake still had my member in her mouth and I heard slurping sounds followed by gulps. Blake released my member with a loud "pop" and gulped my cum once again. Blake opened her mouth to show she drank all of my cum.

"Wow (Y/N)~ You taste good~" Blake seductively says.

"Hehe no words Blake, but how do you taste?~" I asked her. Blake smirked and got off me. I watched Blake take off her stockings slowly and removed her shorts while leaving her black lingerie panties on her perfect Bellabooty. She turns towards me and seductively crawls next to me and lays on her back. I get up and start kissing between her breasts and slowly move down on her and made my way to her panties. I slowly removed her panties and tossed them to the side. I looked back and I saw a bare Blake and she was really wet. Blake tried to hide her wet pussy, but I moved her legs away. I started with light licking as I heard Blake moaning and went a little faster. Blake began to moan a little louder while whimpering from pleasure. I guess I was doing really well when I felt Blake's hand on my head keeping me in place. I had an idea and pulled Blake into my face more and I stuck my tongue into her pussy. Blake arched her back while moaning louder.

"YES! YES! (Y/N)! AHH~ AHH~ Keep going! This feels way too good!" Blake yells while moaning. I kept playing with her and I felt her walls slightly closing on my tongue. I pleasured Blake more as I stuck two of my fingers into her pussy while I continued to eat her. Blake held a tighter grip on my head and was making my head do circular movements while I was pumping my fingers. "I'M ALMOST... (Y/N)! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! AAAHHHH~"

Blake held an even tighter grip on my head and I felt her cumming into my mouth. I drank her juices and moved up to kiss her. Blake wrapped her arms around my neck and we made out for a minute.

"Blake, you ready for the main course?~" I seductively asked.

"Yes!" Blake replied. "Stick that hard cock into me. Show this faunus who she belongs to! Relieve me from my heat!"

That was all I needed to hear and I positioned my member near her wet pussy. I teased her entrance, but Blake was whimpering.

"Please, don't tease me! I need your cock, (Y/N)!" Blake begs me. I smirked as I slowly enter Blake with my member, but I felt a barrier. I looked at Blake and she nods. I add more force and broke the barrier. I looked at Blake and she had tears coming from her eyes. I looked down and seen blood covering my member. I looked back up and kissed Blake's tears away before distracting Blake with a kiss. "I've wanted you for a long time, and now I have you. I wanted you to take my first, and I'm happy, so happy."

"I'm glad I was your first, Blake," I replied with a smile and kissed her again. "Let me know when you're adjusted to my size."

Blake nods and takes a minute before giving me the go. I slowly began to thrust my member into Blake and... Holy fuck was she tight. Just thrusting slowly into Blake made me feel like I was about to cum right there. I began to go a little faster and harder as I heard Blake moaning and gripping onto the sheets. 

"(Y/N)... AHH~ AHH~ AHH~ Faster! Faster! Harder!" Blake begs me. I complied and thrusted into Blake faster and harder. Blake was moaning louder and her eyes were going into the back of her head. "(Y/N)~ This feels so fucking good! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I grabbed Blake by the waist and pulled her more into each thrust and she was enjoying every minute of it. Blake was moaning even louder and lifted Blake up and we were fucking as we looked at each other. Blake's eyes were filled with lust and passion as were mine. Blake took the opportunity and pushed me down and began to ride me hard. Blake had her hands on my chest while I grabbed her breasts.

"Oh fuck, (Y/N)~ This feels too good! Keep fucking me while you play with my tits! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Blake yelled while moaning. Thrust after thrust I felt Blake's walls tighten around my member and I felt my limit coming.

"Blake, I'm about to-" I tried warning Blake, but she interrupted me with her lips.

"Me too! Cum inside me~ I want to feel your cum in me~" Blake told me. "Don't worry, I've been on the pill since my heat started. So, unload your hot, thick cum in me and mark me as yours!"

I gave Blake the satisfaction and began to ram my member into Blake and she was gripping onto me. I felt my limit coming even more.

"BLAKE!"

"(Y/N)! AAAAHHHH!" Blake moaned even louder as I released my cum inside Blake. I see her face and her tongue was out and her eyes were rolled into the back of her head. I laid Blake down, but she wasn't finished. I watched her slowly get up and turned her perfect ass towards me as she shook it. "Come on, (Y/N)~ I know you've been staring at my ass ever since we met. Take me from behind and FUCK. ME. HARD!"

I chuckled and made my way to the Bellabooty and rammed my cock into Blake. Blake moaned loudly from the sudden thrust and moaned even more when I began to pound her pussy from behind. I watched as her ass jiggled from every thrust and pounding, I gave her from behind.

"Ooooh~ Fuck! (Y/N)! Keep fucking me! Mark me more!" Blake begged through her teeth. Every thrust I made; Blake moaned louder than before. I pulled Blake upwards as I continued to fuck her from behind, but fondled her breasts and kissed her neck as I left a loving hickey on her neck. I pushed Blake back down and thrusted even harder into her. Blake moaned into the pillows and had more kinky idea. "(Y/N), have you done anal with Liara or Tali?"

"No, I haven't. Why?" I asked Blake as she pushed me away a bit and spread her ass.

"I want you to take my Black Cherry," Blake bluntly replies. "I want you to take my anal virginity and you still have this hole to fill~"

I was surprised at first, but smirked. I came back to Blake and began to push into Blake's tight ass.

"Oh, fuck! This is really tight!" I said while slowly getting through. Blake was moaning even louder and screamed in pleasure into the pillows. After a minute, my member was fully inside Blake's tight asshole. "Jesus fuck! I almost came right then!"

"Fuck me hard! Show this faunus who owns her!" Blake says as I began to slowly thrust inside her and I was trying so hard not to cum right away. Every thrust made it easier to anal fuck Blake and I picked up my pace and thrusted faster and harder into Blake. Blake was screaming in pleasure and gripped tighter onto the bed sheets. As I anal fucked Blake, I moved my hand over to her pussy and shoved two fingers into Blake and began to finger fuck her pussy. "UGH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Fuck my ass while fingering my cum soaked pussy! YES! YES! YES! I'M... I'M ABOUT TO CUM! OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! CUM IN MY ASS, (Y/N)!"

I couldn't hold it any longer and with a final thrust, I came hard inside Blake's ass as she came on my fingers. Blake and I were breathing heavy as we fell down onto the bed. I removed my member from Blake's ass and some of my cum was leaking out. I laid on one side and Blake slowly moved over and cuddled into my side.

!!! END OF LEMON !!! END OF LEMON !!!

I looked over at my beautiful cat faunus girlfriend and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Did you enjoy that, Kitten?" I asked Blake.

"Mmm... That was amazing," Blake replied while feeling my chest. "I can't feel my legs, and we are so doing that again."

"Hehe, I guess reading that "Ninjas of Love" helped you out, huh?" I teased my Kitten.

"Sh-shut it." Blake says while playfully smacking my chest. "But yes. Thank you, (Y/N). I love you."

"I love you too, Blake." I replied back while giving Blake a kiss. I got up and cracked open the window a bit to air out the room. I went back into bed with Blake and pulled the covers over us and the two of us fell asleep from our heated fun.

~Timeskip to Next Day, Beacon Cafeteria~

It was the next day since Blake and I had our heated sex, and it was fucking amazing. I was sitting with Team RWBY, NMDY, and SPRD in the Cafeteria as I sat next to Blake and Liara was to my right. I seen Blake with an open notebook and I saw notes and drawings of the White Fang, more than likely about her past. A couple of the pictures was one of a man with his back turned with a katana strapped to his back and one of a rose. I rubbed Blake's back and she noticed me looking and smiled at me. I gave her one back, but it was interrupted by Yang cutting in.

"Watcha doing?" Yang asked Blake.

"Nothing," Blake replied while closing the book. "Just going over notes from last semester."

I looked at my team and Shepard's team. They all looked at me as I gave them a nod and they gave one back. We continued to eat or look into books, or for some of us, going through our Omni-tools.

"Lame." Yang replied while catching a grape from Nora.

"There's nothing wrong reviewing what you learned," Miranda told Yang. "You should take Blake's advice and take a look from last semester."

"They're right, Blondie," James added in. "Just face it, and accept the loss."

"It's Yang, Vega." Yang told James.

"I'll try to remember." James replied.

"We all know you won't," I told Vega and he shrugs his shoulders knowing it was the truth. "You still call me "Plata" ever since you've known me."

"Hey, it makes sense." James said to me.

"What does "Plata" mean? Why do you call (Y/N) that?" Weiss asked James.

"Plata means "Silver," and I call him that because of his eyes and his silver-colored Biotics." James replied to Weiss.

"That reminds me," I said getting the questioning thought. "Weiss, how's trying to learn Spanish from Vega going?"

"It's interesting, and slightly easier than I thought." Weiss replied.

"Well, Spanish is one of the easier languages to learn." I told her.

"Well, what languages have you learned?" Blake asked me and all eyes were glued onto me.

"Well, I know German, but I'm still trying to get a grip on Japanese and Russian." I replied.

"What's the difference?" Yang asked me.

"Well, speaking German almost makes you sound angry, Russian almost sound like Uncle Qrow, while Japanese sounds more honorable," I replied to Yang as she catches another grape from Nora. "Enjoying those grapes, or are you so damn bored you need Nora to alleviate the boredom?" 

"A bit of both, Little Bro." Yang replies with a smile.

"What am I going to do with you, Yang?" I rhetorically asked my sister while giggling.

"Um... Love me forever because I'm the best sister you ever had?" Yang replied.

"That's true, but you are competing with Ruby for that title." I told her and Yang had a fake shocked look on her face.

"Little Bro, are you saying that Ruby is the better sister?" Yang faked her shock.

"That remains to be seen, Yang," I told her while taking a drink from my soda. "Oh, be ready in 3... 2... 1... Now!"

Yang was confused as well as everyone else until Ruby slams a very large white binder onto the table. The slam freaked everyone out and made some of us widen our eyes. The title had "Best Day Ever Activities!" on it under a crossed-out section that previously said "Vytal Festival Activities Property of Weiss Schnee."

"Eh ehm..." Ruby cleared her throat grabbing our attention. "Sister, Big Brothers, Friends... Weiss."

"HEY!" Weiss said after being singly called out.

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream." Ruby began her little speech.

"This outta be good." Yang said while catching a cherry. While I looked confused with my team and Team SPRD.

"Is it me or did she just quote a bit from the Gettysburg Address and Martin Luther King Jr.?" I asked confused.

"I'm confused as you are." Garrus replied to me also confused.

"I can only imagine how this goes." Liara spoke.

"Does Ruby even know where those quote bits came from?" Shepard asked me.

"How the hell should I know?" I asked him. I heard jingling and I turned around to see Ruby with that same damn swear jar. She jingled it into my face and I reluctantly put in some lien. This action made everyone laugh a bit. Ruby went back and continued her speech.

"A dream that one day, the thirteen of us will come together as teams and have the most fun anyone has ever had! Ever!" Ruby continued on.

"Did you steal my binder?" Weiss accused Ruby and Ruby did an action that shocked me, my team, and Team SPRD.

"I am not a crook." Ruby said calmly while holding out peace signs. We looked at her in shock and facepalmed.

"How... Eh... Just how do... You know what? I give up there." I said as my team and Team SPRD agreed and let it go. "Ruby knowing Nixon's quote is confusing."

"What are you talking about?" Blake asked Ruby.

"I'm curious as well." Tali said while getting an agreeing nod from Miranda.

"I'm talking about kicking this semester with a BANG." Ruby replied while pointing at Blake.

"I always kick my semester off with a YANG. Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Yang punned making all of us facepalm or groan from her terrible pun, and was struck by an apple by Nora who "booed" at her terrible pun, but for some reason Grunt and Wrex laughed. "Thank you Grunt and Wrex."

"Yang, I love you, but your puns are cringey and terrible. Here, read these." I told Yang and handed her two books. "Jokes for DUMMIES" and "How to be Punny."

"Very funny, Little Bro." Yang looked at me.

"Start being funny." I replied back and made everyone chuckle a bit.

"That was a bit funny, but your real humor tends to be dark, especially while playing a certain card game." Shepard spoke up. The sheer mention of "dark humor" and "card game" made everyone, minus Team RWBY and JNPR, groan or snicker.

"What's special about a card game?" Ruby asked.

"You are not ready to know, Ruby." I replied. "Now, you were saying?"

"Oh, right," Ruby said going back into her speech. "But guys it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester's going to be great. Classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us to date."

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store." Weiss said while Yang threw the apple back to Nora who dodged it and it hits another student.

"I agree with Weiss on this." Miranda backs up Weiss followed by a few nods.

"I don't know," Blake says. "I might have to sit this one out."

"Blake, come on," I said to her. "It wouldn't hurt to have some fun here and there. Besides..."

I leaned closer to her ear and said something more "fun" the two of us would do. I pulled away and Blake was glowing an even redder color than Ruby's hood.

"Uh... Blake, you okay?" Ruby asked.

"Never better!" Blake replied quickly as I snickered, but I was met with a playful slap from Blake.

"Oooh... Something spicy between you two~ I wonder what it could be?~" Yang teased the two of us. Making Blake red more and hide behind her book with me snickering more.

"That's between me and Blake," I said as I quickly mutter the rest. "And possibly Tali and Liara."

"Well, sitting out or not, I think however we spend this last day, we do it as a team, with Teams NMDY and SPRD," Weiss speaks up and stands up. "I for one think that-"

"HEY!" I heard from Wrex. I looked and saw Weiss getting hit by a pie, and Wrex getting hit with a pie on his back. Some of us gasped, not by Weiss getting hit, but Wrex got hit by a pie. We looked at Tean JNPR and Nora nonchalantly points at Ren as the culprit. Ren does "See no Evil." Pyrrha does "Speak no Evil." Finally, Jaune does "Hear no Evil," but with one hand.

"You guys just fucked now." I said to them knowing they dug their graves throwing a pie at Wrex.

*Narrator POV*

Outside the Beacon Cafeteria, we find Sun Wukong, leader of Shade's Team SSSN, and another member of Team SSSN. This was none other than Neptune Vasilias, the blue-haired cool guy. Sun and Neptune walked alongside Beacon's Cafeteria and Sun told Neptune everything that happened at the docks.

"Man, that's harsh." Neptune said to Sun.

"So, then we were fighting side-by-side," Sun continued his story. "And she was super-fast, and he was just a brute in a fight, and the other girl was just insane with that shotgun. I throw a banana at the guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome."

"Nice." Neptune says.

"Right? Best part is she's a faunus." Sun adds in.

"Okay, but didn't you say that "brute" was her boyfriend?" Neptune adds that part in.

"Yeah, I know. Kind of jealous, but the one thing you don't want to do, ever, is piss that guy off. I've seen what he did to the docks, and wow, he did some major damage."

"Noted."

"But about Blake, it's a secret. Okay?"

"Got it."

"But not a "I'm gonna tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back" secret, but secret secret."

"Whoa, chill out man. I got it."

"You better," Sun tells Neptune, but was met with a scoff, and the two continue to walk by the cafeteria. "I don't want to mess this up, you know? The people here are the coolest, especially when there's aliens here."

"Like that Qu-uh... Qua..."

"Quarian. I know it took me a bit to say it too, but they're awesome. No offense to you guys." Sun tells Neptune while the good fight continues and Jaune gets thrown into the window.

"None taken." Neptune replies to Sun as they stop at the cafeteria doors.

"Okay, they're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them, even the aliens, they're awesome people. So, be cool, okay? You'll be cool, right?"

"Dude." Neptune replies as he poses in a cool manner and a sparkle comes from his teeth.

"Good point." Sun says getting the picture. Both Sun and Neptune enter the cafeteria with Sun with an excited face and Neptune with a shocked face. A large group of students run past the two while one yells out "FOOD FIGHT," but "fight" was an understatement. "Food War" was a better term. On one side of the cafeteria, a bunch of tables were stacked together, God knows how it's standing, with Nora at the top manically laughing while singing.

"🎵I'm Queen of the Castle. I'm Queen of the Castle. 🎵" Nora sang while the rest of JNPR stood by. Meanwhile, on the other side, Ruby stomps her foot onto the table while holding a milk carton and shaking it.

"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be DELICIOUS!" Ruby screams as she crushed the milk carton as the rest of Team RWBY with Wrex.

"Off with their heads!" Nora ordered and Team JNPR began the war by catapulting watermelons at RWBY and Wrex. The watermelons were close to them as Ruby mad ethe first order.

"Yang, turkey! Wrex, shield!" Ruby ordered the two. Yang stuck her hands into two turkeys and smashed the two together as Wrex grabbed one of the tables as a shield. The watermelons came close and Wrex blocked most of the watermelons. Yang ran around Wrex and used her "turkey-gauntlets" against the watermelon horde. Once the watermelon barrage finished, Blake jumped over Yang and grabbed two baguettes and charged forward with Yang and Wrex behind her. A few more watermelons came close and Wrex blocked a few as Yang broke some more and Blake slashed through some.

On the other side of the cafeteria, (Y/N) with his team, and SPRD, minus Wrex, were hiding behind the counters and watched the Food War continue.

"Sweet fucking Jesus," (Y/N) said while watching the strange event. "Our fight with Geth, Saren, Collectors, and Reapers were the hardest things we've ever faced, but none of us were prepared for this shit."

"Agreed." Everyone agreed. (Y/N) looks to the side near the door and saw Sun and Neptune.

"SUN! OTHER GUY! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE OR ELSE YOU'LL BECOME CASUALTIES OF WAR!" (Y/N) yelled at the two. Sun and Neptune took notice and ran over to (Y/N) and everyone else. Sun and Neptune had to "bob and weave" across the flying food and debris and made it into safety.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Sun greeted (Y/N).

"Hey, Sun, what's up?" (Y/N) greeted back.

"I was showing my buddy, Neptune, around." Sun replied while pointing at Neptune.

"Hey." Neptune said while waving.

"I would introduce myself and the others, but we're trying to stay alive from this insane Food War." (Y/N) said while looking over and dodged a piece of meat.

"How this happen? This is cool," Sun said getting excited and was met with confused expressions from everyone. "What?"

Everyone shook their heads and continued to watch the Food War until they saw Ren slide into a pile of tables and made a large explosion-like effect. What surprised them was Weiss wielding a swordfish and held it like a rapier.

"The hell?" (Y/N) said shocked.

"Why is there a swordfish in here to begin with?" Shepard asked confused.

"This is so messed up. Plus, those baguettes, what are they stone?" Liara asked all confused.

"Just thinking about this is giving me a headache." Garrus said.

"You, me, and just about everyone." Tali replied to Garrus.

"So, where's the other big guy in red?" Sun asked.

"Who? Wrex?" I replied. "He's out there getting revenge on Nora."

"Why?"

"Nora threw two pies and one landed on Weiss, while the other landed on Wrex. Bad idea." (Y/N) replied. Everyone's thoughts were interrupted when Weiss was crashing through from a shockwave and Ruby used her semblance and caught Weiss from a falling pillar.

"Weiss? Weiss? Don't leave me! NOOOOOOO!!!" Ruby dramatically cried. Yang charged forward and equipped herself with two turkeys. Ren equipped himself with leeks and began fighting Yang, but it proved unsuccessful as Ren was punched into the air and was powerfully slammed into the ground causing an explosion-like shockwave.

"HOLY FUCK!" (Y/N) screamed. "Forget "Food War," this is a "Food World War!""

That was until Yang tried fighting against Nora, but proved useless when Yang was sent flying through the roof by Nora. (Y/N) and everyone else looked at the large hole made by Yang and were shocked.

"You know, (Y/N) is right," Neptune chimed in. "This is INSANE!"

"This is awesome!" Sun cheered on. Everyone facepalmed from Sun's antics. Wrex faced off with Nora and was about to be hit by Nora when Wrex grabbed Nora's weapon and spun her around. Wrex let Nora go and sent her flying into the castle of tables. Soda cans were all over the floor, and (Y/N) knew what was coming next.

"Oh... SHIT! EVERYONE DOWN!" (Y/N) screamed and ducked. Everyone was confused until they saw Pyrrha use her semblance and controlled the soda cans. Everyone ducked behind cover as Pyrrha sent the soda cans and launched them at Blake. Blake was sent flying backwards and fell to the floor. Ruby had determination and vengeance on her face. Ruby crouched down into a runner's position and had a burst of speed. This caused all the tables, soda cans, and remaining food to follow Ruby as she caused a charging vortex of debris and food at JNPR. Ruby used her semblance fully and sent JNPR into the wall. Ruby stopped and left a spider web crack in the wall and JNPR was stuck into said wall and were continuously pelted by debris, food, and soda cans. After the onslaught of the entire cafeteria, Ruby landed in a Superhero pose and the defeated JNPR slowly fell to the floor. Everyone that was behind cover looked over and saw the destruction.

"Jesus..." (Y/N) said in shock.

"By the Goddess..." Liara added in.

"Keelah!" Tali yelled.

"MIERDA!" James yelled in shock.

"We weren't his destructive, but damn." Garrus said while looking around.

"I love these guys." Sun said as everyone behind the protective cover looked at him like he was crazy. That was until everyone heard the doors slam open and an angry Professor Goodwitch. She groaned and used her semblance and made everything back to normal before the whole "Food World War" began.

"Children, please," Professor Goodwitch growled as she pushed up her glasses. "Do NOT play with your food, and Wrex, you know better than to join."

"Ha, it was fun. Not as fun as killing something." Wrex said.

Teams JNPR and RWB, with Wrex, looked at each other until Nora burped loudly and Yang came crashing back into the cafeteria. Professor Goodwitch growled as Professor Ozpin came by.

"Let it go." Prof. Ozpin told Prof. Goodwitch.

"They're supposed to be the defenders of the world." Prof. Goodwitch said with a sigh.

"And they will be," Prof. Ozpin spoke. "But right now, they're still children. So why not let them play the part? After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever. You know from experience, correct, Cmdr. Rose?"

(Y/N), with everyone else, exited the safety of the counters and spoke.

"I know very well from experience," (Y/N) said. "It's not an easy life, but it's my life I chose to take. However, with what going on right now, I'll use this chance to actually play the part and spend time with my sisters and family. Which is a nice change of pace, right guys?"

"Peace like this is going to take some use to, but I think we can manage." Shepard replied as he turned to Prof. Goodwitch and she turned away with a faint blush. (Y/N) caught on and laughed a bit. "Oh, I definitely ship those two. Now just got to find the right moment for those two to have some time together."

The rest of the day went on with laughter and a little bit of fright form the whole "Food World War" event, but more was to come for Teams RWBY, JNPR, NMDY, and SPRD. That's for another day.

This is Commander (Y/N) Rose signing off...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
26.5K 613 16
{RWBY x Abused/Neglected/Betrayed Male Reader x Assassin's Creed: Valhalla} [BETA Series] Before the Raven Clan of Fornburg in Norway, enter the isla...
64.4K 1.6K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
1.7K 21 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...