Different Worlds

By mpumiphillips

Julia Garner, 17 year old nerd from Wellington High School has trust issues. Aaron Kavinsky, a senior in Well... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 29

159 13 0
By mpumiphillips

Aaron's P.O.V

"Really B? Did you really have to go there?" Chad asked her.

"I'm just being honest." she said, biting a french fry. "Eww, why am I eating this?" she said, throwing it on the table.

"Just keep your comments to yourself if it's nothing good." Chad said to her.

"I can't control my mouth." she said and the two girls laugh afterwards.

"You have to go and check up on her." Chad said to me.

"Do I have to?" I asked her.

"Yes. If you want to accomplish whatever mission that you're on, then you'll have to go now." he said.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"I knew it. I knew that you two were up to no good. I mean Aaron and that girl, that's like mixing oil with water." she said. "So tell me Chad, what are you two planning?"

"I'm not part of this, ask him." Chad said to her.

"Aaron?" she said to me.

"Don't worry about it." I winked at her. "Just don't say anything to her."

"My mouth is sealed. I mean, I do want to see a tear drop on her cheek." she giggled.

"Good." I replied. I stand up and she spanks my butt as I walk past her. "Weirdo." I chuckled and thereafter leave the cafeteria.

I walk to the bench where she normally sits and she has her ear pods in. I wave at her and she just looks at me.

"Take them out." I mouthed, referring to the ear pods.

She slowly takes them out and mumbles, "what do you want?"

"You really do like this spot and your music." I smiled.

"Alot." she replied with a slight grin.

"Don't let Britney make you feel bad. She sometimes doesn't mean the things she says." I said to her, trying to sound sincere.

"But it's true." she mumbled, not looking at me.

"Tell me, what exactly is true?" I asked her whilst sitting next to her.

"The whole weight and clothes stuff."

"So you're telling me that you're wearing this trouser suit because you're trying to hide that perfect body of yours?" I asked her.

"There's no perfect body underneath this." she chuckled. "You're just saying this because you're trying to be nice Aaron."

"No, I'm telling you the truth." I said. "Yes, you don't have a petite body like B's, but it doesn't mean you're fat." I continued. "Don't wear this just because you're trying to hide something, wear it because you like it." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Honestly, I kind of like it." I smiled. "Yes, I like Britney and Leah's clothes more than my own, but I could never wear such clothes, unless I don't really have a choice. Just like on Monday."

"And you looked really good in that dress on Monday." I smiled.

"I felt a bit uncomfortable."

"They do say that sometimes you just need to get out of your comfort zone in order for you to feel comfortable." I said to her.

"So, you do read?" she smiled.

"A little." I smiled back. "So, are you coming back or should I pick you up and take you back to the table myself?" I asked her.

"That's really not necessarily." she chuckled. "Besides, I'm going to my next class now."

"Fine, but remember, B just yaps alot. All you need to do is focus on yourself, nothing more." I convinced her with an amiable grin.

"Thanks Aaron, and thank you for inviting me to your table." she said whilst standing up since the bell rang.

"Pleasure. From now on, you and your friend are going to sit with us. And your seat is the one right next to mine." I winked and she smiles back in response.

"I'll see you around." she said and thereafter walks off.

I walk back to the cafeteria and sit on the table.

"And?" Chad asked me.

"I'm Aaron Kavinsky, and I always get things done." I bragged with a smirk.

"My boy!" he said, giving me a hand shake. "But seriously, tell me. What are you planning?" he asked.

"You just wait and see. Patience is the key to success." I smiled and thereafter take my bag.

"Patience is the key to success?" he mumbled. "Since when do you read?" he asked.

"Even I don't know." I chuckled.

"Something's up with you." he chuckled back and we both exit the cafeteria and head to our next class.

***

"You coming to Jonathan's party this Friday?" Chad asked me on our way to the parking lot.

"Yeah, and you?"

"Definitely. So, who's going to be your plus one?" he asked.

"I'm thinking of taking that nerd." I told him.

"Pshh, as if she'll say 'yes'." he chuckled.

"We'll see about that." I smiled.

"There she is with her friend, go and ask her." he said to me, pointing at them.

I jog towards the both of them.

"So, I was invited to a party on Friday after school, and I wanted to ask you to be my plus one." I said to her.

"Wait, why me?" she asked.

"Because I really, really want to get to know. Please agree." I begged her.

"Unfortunately for you, I don't do parties." she said.

"There's always a first time for everything. And besides, we'll have fun." I convinced her.

"Aaron, I don't know. What will people say if they see someone like me at a high school party with thee golden boy?" she asked.

"Then let them talk." I smiled. "You know what, it's final, you are coming with me on Saturday."

"On one condition... Leah is coming too." she said.

"No problem." I smiled and headed back to Chad. "I told that I always get what I want." I said to him.

"You telling me she said 'yes'?" he asked.

"Yep."

"I have to commend you. You're good at whatever you're doing." he smiled.

~~~

Why am starting to feel sorry for Julia? hehe!

Anyways guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
34.8K 1.2K 50
Mia and Nick grew up together, developing a deep bond of friendship and blossoming love while dealing with less than ideal home lives. As things got...
1.8M 70.6K 53
When a bet was made to see if Riley Carson would fall in love with Mitch Lingston, she didn't think she'd end up as the outcast of school. With rumor...
291K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...