Lust x Sam"Eevee x Glaceon" (...

By Idk36019

Plz don't take the escape part seriously.it's just part of the story. I still don't owned this drawing I can... More

chapter 1 (Positions)
chapter 2 (Strange)

Chapter 3 (Confession)

50 0 0
By Idk36019

Lust's mind:I'm so nervous what if she reject me.No,No matter what happens I will accept it. If it wasn't for the cre... 

Lust pov
Hey Sam ...um here."Gives a Eevee doll" "Sam:Aw it cute Lust thank you" Sam can we talk about something.I want to apologize."Sam:Don't worry Lust I understand that you like to touch my... You know." Wait you where a wake?"Sam:Yes,but I really enjoyed it I love how gentle your paw are."Oh my Sam there is something I want to tell you and I can't keep it silence anymore...
I..." Sam:Go on" I love you. I been feeling sad that I like Gluttony but I developed feeling for you Samuel" Sam:Lust calm down I understand." " Sam gives Lust a kiss" "Sam:I love you too.You were there when I needed you.I don't know how to return the favor. But thank you for being with me."Sam "Lust start to cry next to Sam" "$am:There Lust I know it's hard but."Thank you Samuel your are my everything."Sam blush" " Both share a passionate kiss"
Gluttony pov
Aw they got together I have Wrath and Lust have Sam. Look like everything is..."Karma:um Gluttony what are you doing." um nothing I was observing..."Karma:What are you obser... Oh look like my plan work." What does that mean?"Karma:look like Lust got what he wanted."Aw he deserves it
Lust pov
"Sam:Lust can we go to the park tomorrow"oh yes I would I love to go with you.
(Writer To be honest I just cut it from here but hey what the hell let's keep writing)
The next day
Sam pov
I put my favorite shirt and walk with Lust.We walk around,talking and eat maybe some street food. I know Lust is the quiet type but he bought use some ice cream we lick each others side to the point our tongue touch each other and share a passionate kiss.We both keep walking until I realized ah Lust I drop my room card."Lust:Oh no where did you... Oh it over there " Oops silly me. Ah!
Lust pov
Oh my where is Sam as I walk where his card is and picks it up and see Sam being beaten up by a group of fire type Pokemon. Oh dear what going on here. "Monferno:What do you want wanna fight." Actually yes. "Sam:Lust run away." "Sam is now out cold" "Monferno:why you little..."Monferno head explode" Oh my I made a mess."the remaining Monferno:What the what happen." Look like someone head will also be chop off. "Monferno runs away". I pick up Sam and clean all the mess the and for the dead Monferno let's say he is gone forever same with the blood everywhere. I carry Sam and go back to the motel/hotel while I  try to heal him. Sam don't worry your fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...