𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐍𝐨 || 𝐊�...

By iiLovelyDoveii

-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝Loving him was a losing game❞ "You still love my sister, right?" You said, smiling bitt... More

→𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
→𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
→𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
| 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
| 𝟕 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞
| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧
| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫𝐬
| 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
| 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭
| 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭
| 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞
| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝
| 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞
| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
| 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲
| 𝐇𝐢𝐦
| 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞
|𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝
|𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝
| 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟
| 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧
| 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
| 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐘𝐞𝐬
| 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞
| 𝐍𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

1.1K 86 79
By iiLovelyDoveii

Play - Memories by Maroon 5 

Chapter 5 

.

.

.

Your POV:

It was a beginning of a new day. With a suspicious mind. Yesterday night, when I was at the grave yard, I felt like someone was watching me. I didn't stayed there for too long, as it was getting more darker. It's like, someone's gaze was on me. But I didn't pondered about it much. It just my shaking my mind. 

Currently, I was getting ready to meet my new business partner, The president of 'Shinghwa'. It's the company that provides necessary Gucci items for my new fashion week. I set up all of my documents during the past half and hour and I bet I'm gonna get late for this too as usual. Well, getting late for special occasions is nothing new to me. It has become a habitat now.

 "Y/n!!! Come down!" Appa shouted from downstairs when I hurriedly wore my over coat. "Coming!!" I said back, making my hairs. 

(Your Look)

"Good Morning Appa!" I pecked his cheek. "Good Morning, Princess" He said making me chuckle. He still saying it. "You still used to call me like that" I said, while grabbing a waffle. "What's wrong? You're my princess after all" He kept two plates and a jar of fresh juice on the dining table. "You're going for office work?" He asked, sitting on his chair. "Yeah...To meet a client" I said, when he nodded simply. "Aren't you gonna meet your friends?" I stopped munching my food and looked at him. 'What should I say?' 

"Umm...I thought of meeting tomorrow...Freely" I swallowed sharply, what I was eating. "That's good...They will startle seeing you after a long time" I smiled. 'What if they don't?' 
"Yeah!...OMG!! I'm almost latee!!" I took back my words that I was about to say when I saw the wall clock. 'See...I'm late!' 

"Shall I drop you?" Appa got up, wiping his hands from a tissue paper. "No need Appa...Bella had arranged me a driver" I said, packing my stuff. "Bella? Who's Bella?" Oh right! He's don't know her. "Ah...She's my private secretary. She's American" I took my hand bag and dialed that driver's number, which he gave me last day. "Take care" Saying that, he kissed my head. "I will" With that, I left home, when the driver came after sometime. 

||

"Welcome to Shinghwa, Miss. Lee" A pretty lady, welcomed me genuinely once I entered the building. 'Well Preparation'

 "I'm The Vice President, Mr. Kim's Private Secretary."  She bowed in respect and I need to keep my reputation steady as well, so I just lowered my head in repose. We walked to the elevator, and stepped into it. 

"Excuse me, miss...?" I questioned. "Oh it's Mrs. Park. Park Shinhye" She smiled, more like in official manner. I guess, Korean employees always tag their Formality with them all the time. "So...Mrs. Park, Can I know, how old the president is?" Well, I was just asking her. Even I don't know their names, and I have a point to ask it though. Typically, I'm not a one who dealing with old uncles. Yes! Simply that's the reason to ask it.  "Well, Our Vice president is 28 years old and the President is 27 years old. They both are siblings" She said, calming her voice. 

28 and 27. Great...For the first time, my client is young as me. I nodded, and took my phone out to text Bella that I'm on my way to meet the partner.  

The elevator door opened, and we stepped out, walking ahead. I followed her as she stopped near a large black door, Named 'Vice President'. 'COOL!'. Mrs. Park knocked the door twice, when a voice from inside uttered a 'come in'. She opened the door, and stepped aside for me to walk in. 

She closed the door behind, once I entered the room. Then I saw a tall  man. He was standing looking out from the large transparent window, which the whole Seoul can be seen pleasantly. His hands were inside the trouser pockets. 'Lemme see his facee' I cried mentally. 'Yah!! Y/n! He's your business client. Nothing else' I slapped myself mentally. 

I cleared my throat grabbing his attention. His eyes grew wide once he saw me. I swear, I haven't seen such a handsome face ever!! Not even in USA. "Oh god! I'm sorry. I thought it's my secretary. Come. Take a seat" He offered me to sit and I sat down. "It's alright, Mr. Kim" I shook my head. "I'm Kim Seokjin, Vice President of Shinghwa" He said, extending his hand for a hand shake. "Nice to meet you too...I'm Lee Y/n, CEO of Squad Models" I shook his hand with his. "It's an honor to collaborate with you, Miss Lee" He stated making me smile. "Same here, Mr. Kim" I smiled genuinely. 

 "Umm, If you don't mind can I ask you something first...Before we go to business talks?" He asked, molding his hands. "Sure, Go ahead" I answered. "Have we met before? Like in University days?" University days? When? I seeing his face for first time. "Met before? I don't think so..." I nervously chuckled. 'Have we?' . "Oh...I think I have got the wrong person. Never mind. Back to the point" He smiled, taking some random files from the drawer of the table. 

'Seems like this person is friendly than I thought'

"I have got the information as you're willing for the GUCCI brand, woman's wear?" He asked, referring for some papers. "Right. I prefer to have latest fashions. This will be the biggest fashion week for the next month. So it will be a huge tribute for your company too...If the clothes and styles are exclusive" I handed him the file, which Bella prepared for this case. He took it, and cite it, turning the pages. 

"We will provide our best Miss Lee. The products will be rendered on the exact time and date as you wished here" He said, closing the file. "Glad to hear...Just in case if I need more items, other than the ones I have mentioned in the agreement, Can order more? " I asked, when he nodded at once. "Sure Miss Lee... "Nice...So, next about expenses. Should I talk it now or?" I lift my eye brow. "No actually. I'm not in charge of expenses for anything. The President is the one who supervising about expenses. So if you can, you can meet him today itself" He said clearly. "I have no problem with it" I said, licking my dried lips. "Well then, I'll call my secretary to accompany you" With that, he dialed a number and called his secretary. Within a second, the door knocked by someone. "Come in" Mr. Kim said, when the door opened by Mrs. Park. 

"Mrs. Park, Please Accompany Miss Lee to The President's cabin" He said, standing up from his chair. I stood up too, taking my hand bag to my hand. "Sure, Mr. Kim" Mrs. Park said. We shook our hands for one last time before I left the room.  "Please follow me, Miss Lee" I did what she said. We again entered to a elevator and she pressed the button of the last floor of the building. 

Once the elevator door opened, we walked ahead. Mrs. Park halted infront of another black door and knocked it twice. "Come in" This time, the voice which came from inside was deep. It's not like Mr. Seokjin's. She opened the door, when stepped inside leaving her behind. "Mr. President, It's Miss Lee from Squad Models USA" Mrs. Park introduced me and left the cabin, when that man, may I say handsome man?

Yes, the handsome man tore his gaze from the computer screen, and looked at me. Once he saw me, his face fallen. He was confused. That impression was written on his face. He's eyes became thin when his eye brows crooked. I saw how he was lost. His eyes wasn't leaving mine but why is he acting on this way? At once, He cleared his throat, standing up from his chair. "Nice to meet you...Miss Lee" He shuttered his words. I walked ahead, and shook his hand with mine. "Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim" I said, smiling sincerely. "Please have a seat" I sat down on the chair, that was infront of him. Trust me, this office room was superb. I wanna have one like this!!!

"So...Miss Lee?" He started speaking, keeping his hands intertwined on the table. "Yes...Actually, I met the Vice President. We talked about receiving my orders and all. He said to meet you to talk about outlays." To be honest, my tongue is loosing the connection of words while speaking infront of this man! He's handsome just like his brother, I should say.

"Good, We're only accepting cheques. And all the payments should be done on the day before you're getting the products" I nodded at his words when he handed me a agreement sheet. "Please sign this, so the evidence is here in an any issue regarding this remission" He said, directing me a pen as well. I took and signed, after reading the points and all. I'm not someone who go through agreements without paying attention for the content on it. After referring I sighed the paper. 

'Wait! Is he staring at me?!?' 

"Here you go" I handed back the agreement sheet with the pen but this one isn't even moving his single muscle!!! 'Is he dead?'

He was glancing at me like he knows me already...His eyes was cold like ice and a mark of smile couldn't be founded on his face. Okay this is enough! He's giving me butterflies!!

"Umm...Mr. Kim?" I cleared my throat when he looked away, tearing the gaze from mine. He licked his lips, before facing me. He smiled gently, which the smile didn't even reached his cheek much. That can't be named as a smile at all. He's...weird.

End of Y/n's POV

But, eye contacts ends with a smile are the best...

____________________

Vote and comment please🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 271 23
Love is beautiful, right? But at the same time, it can be a cruel and a complicated thing. Afraid of not finding the right one, Y/n was against the...
19.8K 744 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
60K 1.8K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
13.2K 342 22
❝We're the same age, she's nice and most importantly she's hot. So what if she's my sister's babysitter?❞ ━━━━━ ⋅∘❉∘⋅ ━━━━━ So, his...