Classroom Quote Guess Reactio...

By Kshn12017

COTE cast made to listen quote said the LN, Anime and made to guess who said it for their reaction. Hope you... More

Let the reactions begin
Disliking Trouble
Ichinose for the save
Horikita Suzune's flaw

Tool Monologue

8.3K 158 85
By Kshn12017

3rd Person POV

Infinity: [Let's move to the next quote.]

Ryuuen: "Do something interesting. It's getting boring now."

Infinity: [Oh, you want something interesting. How about something from a parallel universe?]

Ryuuen: "As long as it's interesting I don't have any problems."

Arisu: "Yeah, if it's a parallel universe to us, who knows someone will be class A or maybe using their abilities after admission in the school."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. This really might be very interesting."

Infinity: [Sorry to interrupt but they are alternate universes where things change drastically and it divert from the main universe. We are going to see a parallel universe that follows the main universe with only minor changes.]

Horikita: "Isn't parallel universe also an alternate universe?"

Infinity: [Just remember it like this. If I show something from an alternate universe, you will understand why I am saying parallel has the same story and alternate has different.]

Horikita: "I see."

Honami: "How will we guess who said the quote in a different universe?"

Infinity: [Don't worry Ichinose. I will tell a little context for the alternate universe.]

Honami: "Oh, okay."

Infinity: [Now towards the quote.]

'As long as I win in the end, That's all there is to it.'

Arisu: "It is not written in double quotation like before?"

Infinity: [Oh the quote is from someone's thinking. They didn't say it out loud.]

Arisu: "Fufufu. I see."

Kiyotaka: "Doesn't everyone want to win, we can not guess who is it with."

Kiyotaka: 'It sounds like me at the end of 1st-year island exam but how is it said is slightly different so I can't fully guarantee.'

Keisei: "Yeah, and no one else could've heard anything similar as it is only thoughts."

Infinity: [Hmm, if you guys all agree then I'll give the answer and move to context. But 1 point will be deducted from class giving the wrong answer.]

Honami: "So if we don't give any answer it'll be fine?"

Infinity: [Yeah. So what will you guys do?]

Representatives

Horikita: "I don't think there is any need to discuss, no one will be giving any answer, right?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. What are you saying, Suzune? There is no excitement in doing things like that."

Arisu: "Fufufu. I agree. "

Horikita: "You guys, really...." *Sigh*

Arisu: "Now let's stop this as I have to discuss with my paw— classmates if they know anything."

Ryuuen/Horikita: 'She was going to say pawns...'

Class A

Arisu: "Now everyone, if anyone knows please tell us also." she said with a smile, which was indicating that if they know and don't come forward they will face the consequences.

Everyone was discussing something but they couldn't say that in front of Sakayanagi. Hashimoto who couldn't bear Sakayanagi's intense gaze got up from his seat.

Hashimoto: "Isn't the one who thinks like that is you, princess."

Arisu: "Fufufu. I appreciate that you think of that high but that's not me, most probably."

Kamuro: "Isn't that a quote from a parallel universe. It must be you."

Arisu: "Fufufu, I wonder. I think I know who is it, don't worry."

Class B

Ishizaki: "Who do you think it is, Ryuuen-san?"

Ryuuen: "There are two people who come to my mind. What do you think Hiyori?"

Hiyori: "I don't know but it sounds like something Sakayanagi-san will think."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. Do you think so? I was gonna go with a different answer, but let's go with Sakayanagi if you say so."

Ibuki: "Aren't you depending on Shiina too much? Answer something yourself."

Ishizaki: "Calm down Ibuki, we all have to contribute if we want to win."

Ibuki: "Tch. Whatever."

Class C

Kanzaki: "Hmm, I don't think anyone other than Sakayanagi-san will think something like that."

Chihiro: "But, anyone who only thinks about themselves can think that. It's just that Sakayanagi-san doesn't hide it, however, there are many people who think like this. Ah, I am not saying it's someone from our class."

Honami: "Don't worry, Chihiro-chan. We know you didn't mean it."

Shibata: "But what Chihiro-san is saying is correct. We cannot just answer Sakayanagi-san. We are already behind class B and class D, so the losing point here doesn't really make sense."

Honami: "Yeah, I also think that. We cannot do a random guess when there is a high chance of losing a point."

Class D

Horikita: *Sigh* "So does anyone have any idea who could it be?"

Kushida: "I think we should skip this one, Horikita-san."

Keisei: "Yeah, I also think it's better to skip but before that, we should ask all of us to confirm."

Everyone started murmuring and came to the conclusion that no one knows anything. However, one person was silent in midst of all this.

Haruka: "Hmm, Kiyopon? Why are you so silent? Don't tell me you know something..."

Kiyotaka didn't flinch as he already knew Haruka was looking at him for some time. 

Kiyotaka: "Well, I didn't want to say anything because it will sound like I don't care about my friends."

Hearing an unexpected reply from Kiyotaka, Ayanokouji Group was in shock. While they were thinking of a reply, suddenly Haruka, who was sitting behind Kiyotaka, grabbed him from behind.

Airi: "H-H-Haruka-san?"

Haruka: "Ahh, should I be happy that Kiypon is sharing his feelings with us openly or sad that this whatever emotion thing Infinity-kun gave him made him make an error in judgment."

Keisei: "Yeah, I was also thinking what happened to Kiyotaka, but then remembered he got emotions from Infinity-kun."

Kiyotaka: "You guys are overestimating me. And Haruka, you will choke me, and 'they' are touching my head also." he said the last part so only Haruka could hear.

Haruka: "Ah, s-sorry."

Haruka realized what Kiyotaka meant and stopped hugging him and sat on her seat again with her cheeks bright red. Akito noticed this and changed the subject.

Akito: "Well, everyone is going to know anyway so you can tell us."

Kiyotaka: "That's true. But I'll tell the answer to Horikita now and explain everything after the context."

Akito: "Hm? Alright."

Akito: 'Why does he sound like he is doing the bad thing when he is answering for the class' sake.'

Kiyotaka called Horikita and whispered something in her ears. No one could hear anything but they were still shocked because when Horikita heard the answer, her eyes were wide opened which meant it was enough to shockHorikita.

Horikita: "You really...Alright, we'll discuss it afterward."

Kiyotaka nodded.

Back to Infinity

Infinity: [Looks like everyone decided what will they answer. Let's hear it then.]

Arisu: "It's must be Ayanokouji-kun."

Ryuuen: "I choose Sakayanagi."

Honami: "We will not answer."

Horikita: "It's Ayanokouji-kun."

Infinity: [Correct answer is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.]

Everyone was shocked at the answers of representatives. Those who knew Kiyotaka never thought he will think something like that and those who didn't were shocked how someone like that was between them and sill no one could find him.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. Looks like we answered wrong Shiina."

Hiyori: "Ah, I'm sorry Ryuuen-kun, because of me we will lose a point."

Ryuuen: "Don't worry about it."

Honami: "Huh? Is that true Ayanokouji-kun?"

Ayanokouji Group also wanted to ask the same thing but didn't as Kiyotaka said he will explain after context.

Kiyotaka: "I'll explain everything after the context."

Kiyotaka: 'I need to see how much of it is included before I say anything.'

Infinity: [Alright, then. Let's go to the context directly if you guys decided to talk after that.]

"Horikita, do you remember what I said back then? You need allies."

"You did it for that?"

Hirata: "Kiyotaka-kun is always helping Horikita-san, isn't he? Thank you for everything Kiyotaka-kun."

Kiyotaka only nodded.

"You've finally started to change."

"It's your fault...

For now, I'll acknowledge you as an ally, too. 

Still, I don't want you to act friendly once we are back at school.

We're only working together to reach class A."

Ike: "Hahaha."

Sudou: "Huh? Why are you suddenly laughing?"

Ike: "Even after helping Horikita-san so much, she only sees him as an ally, not even a friend. I wonder what she sees you as..."

Sudou flinched at the realization.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. It's obvious, she sees him as her dog."

Horikita: "No I don't."

Kiytaka: "No, you do. I also think that after watching your conversations with him."

Horikita: "Not that, I was talking about the part where I see you as an ally, now I see you as more than that."

Everyone started laughing at Sudou, as Horikita didn't even try correcting anyone that he was not a dog.

Arisu: "Fufufu. You have a very unique way of confessing Horikita-san."

Everyone stopped laughing at Sudou and went silent thinking Horikita had just indirectly confessed to Kiyotaka. Horikita realized that she said something very embarrassing.

Horikita: "N-No no, I meant I now look up to him. He doesn't get affected by anyone and never shares things that shouldn't be shared with others if you tell him."

Arisu: "Fufufu. Is that so?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. I think she is trying to say he never tells her anything and does everything by himself."

Horikita: "I have no obligation to explain things to you."

Horikita, who was always stern was now a little shy and started talking again.

"But...I'll say my gratitude.

Thank you. 

Not that I'm saying I need you or something..."

Horikita's voice started to fade into the background for Ayanokouji. The devil's whisper in his head was much louder.

Akito: "Hm? Devil's whisper? Do you hear sounds at the back of your mind Kiyotaka?"

Kiyotaka: "It's something like that. It's like when your mind builds a wall around itself to be protected."

Haruka: "So when you don't show emotions, it means you are subconsciously blocking other people to be protected?"

Kiyotaka nodded.

Kiyotaka: "I don't know if it will be shown or not but you will understand if Infinity hows it afterward."

Kei: "Don' worry, I'll trust you whatever Infinity-san shows us."

Ayanokouji Group: "Yeah, same for us."

Kiyotaka: "Thank you, everyone."

'But, Horikita

I've never once thought of you as an ally.

Not you, not Kushida

Not Hirata

All people are nothing but tools.

Regardless of the methods.

Regardless of what needs to be sacrificed.

In this world, winning is everything.

As long as I win in the end,

That's all there is to it.'

Hashimoto: "Sh*t got dark real fast."

Haruka: "K-Kiyopon?"

Kiyotaka understood that he will have to explain everything and in a way that everyone will accept. He also knew that making excuses will only make his problem bigger, so he stood up from his seat and looked back at everyone.

Kiyotaka: "As most of the people will know that I didn't have a friend before coming here. I was also only called by people when they wanted me to do something, so I subconsciously started thinking that people are only used when you need something from them. But in this school, the friends I made were not like that. I will not make any excuses, but I want everyone who made me a friend to know that I was happy from the bottom of my heart to be your friend, and I will not say anything even if you don't want to be my friend anymore."

Kiyotaka had a bitter smile on his face when he said the last sentence, which no one has ever seen before.

Kei: "I know you changed Kiyotaka, I'll always be your friend."

Chiaki: "Y-Yeah, me too. I know we didn't talk much before but you didn't get angry at me even when I was blaming you, so I also think you changed."

Horikita: "I agree. I might not know about anything else but I know very well that you treat your friends very dearly."

Sudou: "Yeah, I also think so. Ayanokouji always let us use his room and didn't get angry when we created a duplicate keycard without his permission."

Haruka: "No, I think he should get angry at that. It's like invading his privacy. But I'll say this, I'll continue being friends with you, Kiyopon. And if you do something wrong, I'll also correct you."

Akito/Keisei: "We also."

Airi: "Me too."

Satou: "I will also continue being friends with Ayanokouji-kun."

Honami/Hiyori: "We'll also be friends with Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: "Thank you, everyone." Kiyotaka said with a smile and sat down.

Kiyotaka: 'Just as planned.'

Kiyotaka knew he would have to deal with this somehow, so he took advantage of the emotions that were given to him by Infinity. He included the emotions given to him as tools and planned everything.

Infinity: "It's not nice to make use of my gift like this."

Kiyotaka: 'I was never nice to begin with. Didn't you hear the quote just now? As long as I win in the end, that's all there is to it. '

Infinity: "Alright, if you say so."

Kanzaki: "But I still have a question. How did Sakayanagi-san know about this, when his friends didn't even know?"

Ayanokouji's harem started glaring at Kanzaki saying 'Can you please not destroy the atmosphere?'

Arisu: "Fufufu. I am more than his friend that's why."

Hashimoto: "Princess? More than friends...meaning?"

Arisu: "I am his childhood friend."

Hashimoto: "Huh? Really?"

Arisu: "Who knows."

Kamuro: " That might explain why you both think like that."

Kiyotaka: "No, she is not my childhood friend."

Arisu: "Fufufu. Let me enjoy a little Ayanokouji-kun."

Infinity: [Now let's look at the points.]

Class A: 3 points

Class B: 2 points

Class C: 2 points

Class D: 4 points

(A/N: Hello!!! Many of the suggestion you guys sent was from the next arc so I finished this one with all-time famous 'Tool Monologue '.)

New Ideas:

Suggestions for future chapters:

Hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

438K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...