BOYFRIEND ● Nishimura Riki

By huiyi-c

When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The gu... More

0 | Beginning Of Their Story
1 | A Little Favour From You
2 | We Meet Again
3 | Break Time
4 | Karma, Should I Say?
5 | How Am I Supposed To Meet You
6 | Three Minutes & Seven Seconds
7 | Art Club, You Sure?
8 | Just Awkward, Dead Silence
9 | So, We Made A Deal...
Episode 10 - Rainbows In The Night For You
Episode 11 - How Do I Act Like A Boyfriend?
Episode 13 - His Moon Swing That I Liked
Episode 14 - A Change In Class?
Episode 15 - Why Are You Avoiding Me?
Episode 16 - She's The One I Trusted The Most
Episode 17 - Her Backstory, He Never Knew
Episode 18 - All For You, My Love
Episode 19 - Our Conditions Are Getting Worse
Episode 20 - The Fireworks Above Us
Episode 21 - Unwanted Attention
Episode 22 - Your Results
Episode 23 - I'm Glad To See You Happy
Episode 24 - Why Did You Do That?
Episode 25 - Your Smile, My Pain
Episode 26 - Boyfriend
Episode 27 - The Prism Necklace That I Gave You
Episode 28 - But I Love You So, Please Let Me Go
Episode 29 - His Backstory, She Never Knew
Episode 30 - Because I Still Love You
Rainbows & Moons - I Loved You

Episode 12 - No Haha, Not Your House

7.5K 468 438
By huiyi-c

"Class, we are having a pair project for three days. And, I have already paired all of you up."
Mdm Eun said and everyone groaned in reluctance.

"This assignment is for the both of you to come up with a 5000-word story based on a topic word."
Mdm Eun instructed while Byeol nodded her head tiredly.

"When I call up the both of you, please come over to take your topic paper. Hyunjung and Harin, Hoyeon and Liz..."
Mdm Eun called as the pair came up to take their assignment.

"Taeyang and Byeol!"
Mdm Eun called out their names in the middle of nowhere.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

Byeol nearly passed out on the inside as she stood up to take her assignment.

While she walked towards Mdm Eun, Taeyang was smirking on the other side brightly.

Atrocious...

"Byeol, I assigned you with Taeyang because I trust him to be with you. Both of you are special so, the topic for your story can be anything. Hope the both of you do a great job!"
Mdm Eun beamed and handed each of them the assignment paper.

Byeol quickly headed back to her seat, trying to process everything but, her mind just could not do so anymore.

The only thing she did was she quickly messaged Hyunjung for help.

She was the best one at coming out with ideas anyways.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 12  -
No Haha, Not Your House

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 02/02/22 + Wednesday-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Byeol's fingers frantically typed onto her phone screen as she felt someone staring at her but, she already knew who it was.

╔═════ *.·:·.☽✧ — ✦ — ✧☾.·:·.* ═════╗

Hyunjung 🌹✨

Unnie, please help me.

Okay, hang on! Because Mdm
Eun will be giving her pairs some
time in class to work on the project
first but, don't worry, I'll help you.

Thanks so much...

╚═════ *.·:·.☽✧ — ✦ — ✧☾.·:·.* ═════╝

"Please think of something, please..."
Byeol begged inside of her, hoping that Hyunjung could think of a solution in such a short time.

For the next whole minute, she kept her eyes on Hyunjung.

All she did was just bite her lips while typing on her phone before she gave Byeol a 'don't worry' wink.

"Alright. I'm done with giving out all your topics. Now, since we have about thirty minutes left. You and your pair can quickly try to spend some time to complete the assignment."
Mdm Eun instructed and everyone rushed to their partners.

Why is everyone enjoying their time whereas I am the unlucky one...

Byeol felt a wave of envy rushed over her and heard someone dragging their chair towards her.

Fortunately, Byeol placed her bag on the seat beside her and looked as if that seat was taken by someone else.

"Hey! We are in a group together!"
Taeyang cheerfully smiled just like those days when they were purely in love.

"From now on, I will be very nice to you. So, don't worry, okay?"
He said as he ruffled her hair while Byeol remained in silence.

Does he even think we can go back in time and fall in love with each other all over again?

After he did all of those?

Just then, a knock could be heard on the door and many were squealing the shit put themselves.

Byeol looked up to see Niki standing at the door.

"Niki! What brings you here to our class today?"
Mdm Eun smiled brightly at him.

Right, he is every teacher's favourite.

Because he was the reason why teachers get a bonus or a higher position in work.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Mdm Eun. May I join your class for the day?"
Niki requested and everyone's eyes went wide.

Niki was in the smartest class, why would he want to suddenly join a class of a lower intelligence level.

"OF COURSE! I would be glad to have you in my class for the day. Do sit wherever you want to. Class, let's welcome Niki for the day!"
Mdm Eun instantly agreed and everyone was applauding loudly.

Byeol stared at Niki while he walked towards her and sat on the seat she had her bag on.

"Can I join the both of them?"
He asked Mdm Eun and she quickly nodded her head in agreement.

"What are the both of you writing about?"
Niki tried to pretend that he was into the project as well.

"We haven't... Thought of a topic yet..."
Byeol stuttered at how close Niki's face was to hers when he leaned in to look at the topic paper.

"A free topic. Not bad."
Niki smiled as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What are you doing? It's a school compound."
Taeyang snapped and Niki rolled his eyes before looking at the one who spoke a few seconds ago.

"Can't you see that I'm loving her? So what if it's a school compound? She's too precious for me, I can't help it if my love just grows even more for her."
Niki caressed Byeol's cheek.

She was blushing madly already while she looked around at the stares she was getting from everybody in Class 2A.

"The both of you should just get married already."
Hyunjung walked past as she shook her head and laughed out.

"NO!"

"Sure"
Niki smirked and place a kiss on Byeol's hand as she heard everyone letting out gasps.

When those soft lips of his made contact with her hand, her heart started to not beat but, pound.

It was pounding madly as if the blood rushed through her body at the fastest speed ever.

Niki... My heart is going to fucking explode-

She quickly took out her inhaler and pumped three times before her heart started to slow down.

"Niki- Whatever. Byeol, do you want to come over to my house to complete the assignment today? We can quickly finish it today and get over it."
Taeyang asked. 

No haha, not your house-

"No. My house instead. It's nicer."
Niki responded for Byeol who got taken aback and nearly fell off her seat.

"Be careful!"
The both of them called out in unison but, Niki caught hold of Byeol first before she fell.

"Your house?"
Taeyang raised his eyebrow and Niki nodded.

"But, it's our assignment. You aren't even included."
Taeyang said.

"It's fine. I just want to help out a bit. I'm sure that's okay right, Mdm Eun?"
Niki asked and the teacher nodded again.

"Alright then if Byeol agrees."
Taeyang replied as he folded his arms, irritated that he was not able to retort back.

The both of them then looked at Byeol, waiting for her answer.

"Uhm... I..."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Boyfriend [ Niki ] • hui
Instagram: @your_wabi_sabi
End Of Episode Twelve

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

A/n: Remember to eat today! ♡︎
   _∧
  ;;'ω・)
 _旦_(🍙 __
 |ll|| ̄じじ ̄

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Hi. I'm playing the song: IN MY MIND BY LYN LAPID while writing this chapter. I feel so happy while I can't stop smiling like an idiot. Can y'all recommend some songs that make one feel dreamy? I want to be in a good mood so, I can write better and happier chapters. The other chapters were a bit too sad, I want to make this brighter. Usually, when I'm sad, I will write sad stories to cope with my feelings!

HAPPY 800 READS??

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Song Recommendation Section

.lıllılı.ıllıılı.
[ In My Mind ] - [ Lyn Lapid ]
1:08 ──•───── 3:27
<< ll >> ⋮≡

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Votes, reads, comments will be appreciated. Smile, okay?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Next Episode
Episode 13 - His Moon Swing That I Liked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 28
" "Jungwon and Jake..." She muttered to herself. "You know her already?" Jungwon's interest peaked as he looked at the two of them. " Taking a wel...
9.4K 444 42
Working with her past lover is not easy. Which a girl from a broken family, starting to fall in love again with her past lover which also known as h...
290K 12K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
44.3K 3.1K 32
Hyunjoo wants to avenge for her family matters and decides to work at ENHYPEN LABELS as the CEO's secretary. Unexpectedly, she found out that her CEO...