Attack On Freedom (AoT X Fnaf...

Av The_Ghost_Ryder

The year 1987, Y/n Afton has just gotten a part time job to work with animatronics. She knows her father is h... Mer

💀The Beginning💔
💔Alive💔
🗡A New Comrade🐾
🥀Infected🥀
🐺Hunted🏹
☠️Head Start💨
🦠Immune🖤
🗡️Tell Me💌
🤍Hide-and-Seek🖤
🌹The Truth Comes Out💔
🗝️Confession🥀
🔪The Return of Family💜
💜💜💜General A.⭐⭐⭐
🐾Army Training🪖
✨Our Family💘
🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔
💙Our End🥀
Attack on Revenge

💥Madness💢

180 4 9
Av The_Ghost_Ryder

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~3rd pov~

As Henry and the rest finished preparing the deer, he began to cook it in the kitchen where Toy Chica would prepare her cupcakes.

Henry showed Mike and Hange how to find the good parts of the meat. Levi was in charge of watching Eren as usual, Erwin made sure to watch the group, especially Sasha since she was trying to run into the kitchen.

Y/n was finally awake but sore. Mikasa found her and asked what was wrong, but Y/n replied saying she was fine just tired from crying and thinking about her brother too much.

Mikasa left her in the room and helped serve the meat. Sasha was wailing for more on her plate, but even Henry and Erwin knew they had to preserve any meat they can get.

Levi walked down the hall and entered the security office before placing a plate of cook meat on the table for Y/n.
"Hungry?" He asked.
"A little. . . Mm, smells good." She sighed.

He sat on the desk and ate with her.
"You alright?" He muttered.
"I'm fine. . . It was good." She blushed.
"You liked it?"
"Y-Yes. . ." She muttered.

He grew a small grin and savored the food. Y/n held his hand and rested her head on his thigh.
"Levi. . . Where are the others?" She asked.
"In the other room with the stage. Why?"
"Is Henry with them?"
"Yes, he's perfectly fine."
"Good. . . I couldn't bare to lose someone else." She replied.

Little taps were coming from the hall, revealing that Comrade made it back with a squirrel in his mouth.
"Found lunch already?" She giggled as she patted his head.

He sniffed her side and licked her arm, Levi brushed Comrade aside and kissed Y/n on the head.
"I'll bring you back some more." He muttered before getting up.

Comrade whined and followed after Levi since he had more food. Y/n laughed and rested her head on the desk. Falling asleep and dreaming of Micheal, Chris, and Elizabeth.

~2 weeks later, Y/n pov~

"Amazing!! Erwin! Erwin look at what I have created!!" Hange gasped, "Look at this magnificent robotic body of mine!"
"Impressive, Hange."

"Is this how you stitch?" Mikasa asked me as she showed me a fluffy winter jacket.

"Yeah, it's perfect. Where did you guy's find this cloth anyway?"
"Henry showed us the way to an old clothes shop in the town." Sasha smiled.
"Mike, Levi, Comrade, Jean, and Eren are out hunting, right?" Connie asked.
"Yes, why?" I asked.
"Nothing. . ." He said before running back into the room.

"What's up with him?"
"I don't know." Sasha muttered.
"Probably broke something." Mikasa said.

Armin was helping and learning from Henry on building animatronics. Hange built a perfect little pink Bonnet bunny, Chica was newly repaired and helped bake and cook fresh meat. Freddy and Bonnie led the other animatronics around the pizzeria and checked the fences daily.

Foxy and the other foxes made sure that blankets and batteries were restored. Balloon Boy just annoyed Foxy.

"Their back." Toy Freddy said as he held the door open.
"Y/n. . . Levi is outside waiting for you." Mike said as he entered with rabbits in his bag.
"Ah! It's so warm in here!" Jean sighed as he fell down on a table.

I got up and walked to the door, Eren dragged in a large buck as Mikasa helped him.
"Y/n, Comrade had some friends in the woods. It seems when he was gone for a while, he marked his place." Levi said before I turned and saw him with a pack of wolves and Comrade behind him.

"Holy crap. . . Comrade! Is this. . ." I muttered in shock.
"I thought the same thing. They won't stop following him, so they followed him here now. They will not leave." He said as he stood up and walked to me.

I hugged him and watched as Comrade walked to us, the four wolves followed and sniffed the area. Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy shut the gates and locked them.

We walked inside the pizzeria with Comrade at our side. He led his little pack into his own wolf room down the hall and into one of the party rooms. They didn't pay any mind to us but did steal a slab of meat from the table.

Little thieves.

I unzipped Levi's sweater and slid it off his shoulders.
"Here. . . Since it's coming up." He said as he handed me a box of maxipads.
"Can I borrow some?" Mikasa whispered in my ear as Levi walked off.
"Sure." I whispered when we both walked to the women's bathroom.

I took one stall and she took the other one. Somehow me and Mikasa had our bloody days on the same week.
"Thanks." she muttered as I handed her a couple of pads under the stall.

I waited and realized that my period hadn't started?
"Mikasa, you started now right?"
"Yes, why?" She asked sorta shyly.
". . . I haven't yet."
"It's close to the end of the month. . . You should have started already?"
"I know. . ." I said.

Oh, god. I remember this happened to mom, even Micheal knew what this meant. No, no. It's probably just late for a minute.
"Y/n, are you late?" She asked.
"Um, I guess, it's probably going to start tomorrow is all. . ."
"You sure?"
"I hope. . ."

I got up and fixed my pants before washing my hands, Mikasa was beside me and wearing comfortable sweats and a new shirt. I'm fine. I'm just fine.

It got worse throughout the days, I was sick in the morning, I'd throw up, eat more than Sasha, sore chest, somehow my smell and taste is different, and I would want more and more food. But at least our food supply grew more thanks to Comrade's little pack.

Everyone began to worry about me, Henry thought that I was sick from an infection. Everyone would always check on me, Comrade would not leave my side. He'd growl and snap at anyone who came near me, the wolves would surround me and warm me up if I needed it.

We even named them for fun, the black and gray wolf was named General from Erwin. The brown and white one was named Titan because of Eren and Armin. The dark brown one was called Baby because of Hange, Sasha, and Mikasa, even though Sasha wanted the name to be Potato. And the white and gray one was named Savage from Jean and Connie.

Comrade, General, Titan, Baby, and Savage. Turns out, Baby and Titan were a females and Comrade was the leader so they ended up. . . Mating when it was mating season for them. Now both girls were expecting some pups soon.

Something that foreshadowed my future. I felt sick and was about to throw up before Levi held a bucket for me and held my hair back.

I was lying in a comfortable selfmade bed from old blankets and some pillows in a party room near the office.

I laid back and Levi kissed my head.
"Are you okay?"
". . . No. . . I'm cold." I mumbled, he laid beside me and held me close.
"Do you have any idea what's going on?" He asked.

"Levi. . . I. . . I think I'm pregnant." I said.

I felt him freeze up a bit, he slowly rose up and looked at me.
"You think. . . Your pregnant?"
"M-Maybe. . . I'm not sure but- Levi, where are you going?"

He didn't reply as he walked out of the room.

Oh no, he doesn't want to be a dad? Does he not like children? Did I just ruin our relationship? Is he going to run off somewhere? Never talk to me? Does he want me to get rid of it?

Why did he leave?

~3rd pov~

Henry found some more tools for his projects, Erwin and Mike found more gas for their 3DMGear, Hange was nagging at Eren and Armin again for any ideas for Titan and Zombie infected beings, Mikasa was pulling Sasha away from running back to the restaurant to sneak into the kitchen and steal the meat, meanwhile Jean and Connie were acting like idiots playing with broomsticks like swords.

Meanwhile, William was on his way to find the one still standing in his way. To find his forgotten daughter and get rid of her for his babies sake. Thinking it will do something to make him feel better, the same bloodlust came back to him.

The same that made him lure and kill those children into the room. To stuff them away from their parents who grieved them for years and years before the apocalypse even started, making them feel the same exact pain and revenge he felt.

The exact feeling of success and pride as he slit the throat of those bratty ungrateful rodents. Stabbing them, ripping them away from the chained up doors, dragging their struggling bodies into the room, holding them down and beating them until they couldn't move and finally ending them right then and there.

He wanted to do that to Y/n but only worse.

But what he didn't know, was that he was being followed. By someone who never gave up to finish the job, strong and sly, smart and clever, dangerous yet sweet.

He was close to him.

~Y/n pov~

I looked all over the pizzeria and didn't find him. Henry, Baby and Titan were the only ones here, I walked to Henry and sat beside him as he sketched out some new animatronic designs.

"Uncle Henry. . ." I muttered.
"Hmm? What is it?" He asked.
"H-Have you seen Levi?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah, he left with the others to gather supplies for later. I need more screws. . . Why? What's wrong?" He said as he put down his pencil and looked at me.

". . . It's nothing. . . I just. . . Wanted to know where he went off to. . ." I muttered.
"Y/n. . ." He said as he held my hand, "Don't hide secrets from me. Tell me what's wrong. . . What. . . Don't tell me he hits you-"
"No! No! No! No! Levi doesn't hit me at all! I swear!" I yelped with worry. Why'd he think of that?!

"Then what is it? I've noticed you two are quite close. And that you've been wanting more food." He chuckled before suddenly stopping.

His eyes slowly looked down at my stomach before his eyes grew wide with shock as he stared back at me.
"No. . . No. . . Y/n. . . Your not. . . You can't be. . . Are you?" He whispered.
"Am I what exactly?" I muttered.
"Expecting?" He said.

". . . I'm two weeks late but-"
"Y/N!!"
"What?! I didn't mean for it to happen! We just- or I just pushed Levi too far and we ended up together and-"
"Y/n! You can't bring a newborn child into this world!"
"I know!"
"So why did-"
"It was an accident!! I didn't mean to end up like this! I came to you because. . ."
"Because what?"
"I-"
"Tell me already, Y/n, why-"
"BECAUSE I WANT TO GET RID OF IT!!" I screamed.

Henry stared in shock before slowly sitting down.
". . . You. . . Why?"
"Because I don't want it. It will cause too much trouble. It will get an infection, and it will need so much supplies just to keep it quiet." I sighed holding my head and covering my eyes.

"Tell me the truth, Y/n." He said seriously.
". . . I did. . . I just don't want a kid, and I sure as hell don't want it to live here in this world where simply going outside even in a guarded place you could possibly be shot, bit, or infected. . ." I said.
". . . That's not it. . ." Henry added, "It's because your afraid aren't you? You don't want them to encounter the same tragic fates as your siblings. . . Huh?" He asked.

I took a unsteady breath and looked at him with tears swelling in my eyes.
"I-I don't w-want it to d-die. . ." I cried before he hugged me close.
"Does Levi know?" He asked.
"I-I told him. . . B-But he walked away and l-left." I sobbed.
"It's okay. . . He probably just needed some time to think about it." He whispered.

He held my arms and made me look at him.
"Y/n, I know it isn't your fault. But there's no way that we can get rid of the baby-"
"There has to be-"
"No! Do you understand me? You can't kill a baby. . . The poor thing doesn't even have a voice yet to decide whether it wants to live or die, and babies love to be alive. I still remember seeing you as a baby, you were so bright and smiling. Your mother had so much love to give, your brother, well. . . He wasn't fond of having a sibling but still, even he loved you." He grinned.

"Once the baby is born, I'll raise it myself. You don't have to worry-"
"No. . . No, if I have this baby. . . Then I'll be responsible for it and I will raise it. . . I'm just scared that I won't know what to do. . ."
"You're not alone, Y/n. You have me and the rest." He muttered as he pulled me in for another hug.

"What do I do?" I muttered.
"Take care of yourself. . . We have extra food in store. . . Sleep, get some rest, I'll study some more about childbirth and how to stay in perfect condition for the arrival of the baby." He said.
"Henry, you don't have to-"
"I must. I want to make sure that you are alive and well, you and the baby. I will not leave you alone." He said.

"Thank you, Uncle Henry." I whispered with tears.

~3 hours later~

Henry put me back in the bed in the party room, he said that they were back and that he would go and talk to Levi about the 'situation'.

I rolled onto my side and faced the wall instead, covering my body and shutting my eyes. Ignoring whoever was talking. The fear of being pregnant in the apocalypse. . . Carrying a baby and knowing that your a burden to the others. Taking all the extra stored up food for the others and having it for yourself.

My damn lust got to me. If I listened to Levi none of this would be happening. I shouldn't even stay here any longer, I survived on my own just fine with Comrade.

We had our own survival ways, we've killed many infected before we all got wrapped up in this. I'm pregnant. . . I can't go out and survive on my own, but I'll be gone and less trouble for the team, Levi wouldn't be worried or ashamed of the thought of being a dad.

I already knew what I needed. Jacket, boots, pants, knife, gun, bullets, Comrade, bag, some food. . . If I have the kid out there in the winter freezing woods. . . Then so be it.

If the kid dies trying to survive, I'll grieve but I have to move on. I'll leave at night, when everyone is sleeping. It's only just Levi and Henry that know I'm possibly pregnant. If Eren or Jean have night watch I'll just say I forgot something outside and they'll let me leave to get it.

I'm already planning out what will happen. If it's time to give birth, I'll find a secluded building and board it up as fast as I can before lying down and not screaming as I push. Comrade will attack whoever enters the room, whether it be infected or a human.

After I'm done, I clean up the kid, wrap it in a extra jacket and tie it around my shoulder and side like a little bag. Rest and leave again.
"Your thinking about leaving, aren't you?" Henry asked from behind me.
". . . No. . ."
"Don't lie to me."
"Just daydreaming was all. . . Not of escaping but seeing Micheal again. . ." I lied.

"I miss him too. . . He'd be so happy about becoming an uncle." Henry grinned.
"Yeah. . . He would be. . ."
"Your mother would be crying right now if she knew."
"Huh, she'd be mad and happy."
"Right. . ." He sighed.

Thinking of Micheal right now. . . Somewhere deep inside of me, there's a little flicker of hope that he's not dead. . . That's he's just lost and trying to find us again. But I know that was my lost hope of him not being dead.

"Did you talk to Levi?" I asked.
"Yes."
"What did he say?"
". . . He's still taking in what you told him. . . He's nervous, not just because he'll become a dad, but because of you and the kid."
"Tch, he's worried? I'm the one who's the problem, if I weren't here then none of this would've happened. . . I should've died in the hospital-"
"Hey! Don't you dare say that-"
"It's true isn't?! If I weren't here then Micheal wouldn't have died! I wouldn't have gotten Levi into this mess and you wouldn't have lost Sammy and Charlie!" I yelled, then realizing what I just said.

I covered my mouth and looked back at Henry. His face was covered with pain, tears almost on edge in his eyes. He stood up and walked away.
"W-Wait- Uncle Henry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. . ." But it was too late. The damage was done and I've hurt Henry in the most painful way.

I'm so much trouble, I even hurt Henry. The one person who looked out for me and Micheal, who took care of us when William fell into his stage of grief and alcohol. I held my knees and cried, I hate this. I'm hurting everyone by just speaking.

I felt a small nudge in my side before looking at my best friend.
"Comrade. . ." I sighed as I brushed his fur, ". . . What do you think of running away?. . . Hmm?" I hummed.

~10:59 pm~

I made myself get up and quietly get dressed, socks, snow and waterproof boots, winter jacket, bottle for water, 3 granola bars, a bow and a pack of arrows, knife, one pistol, and one rifle.

Comrade whined since he was beside his other furry friends. Titan, Baby, Savage, General. . . I walked to him and kneeled to face him.
"It's okay. . . You want to stay. . . Promise me that you'll protect them. Okay?" I whispered, his tail curled around his side and his ears fell.

"Your my good boy." I sighed with a broken breath, saying goodbye to my best friend was painful. I kissed his head and stood up.

He bit my jacket sleeve and pulled me back.
"No, Comrade. I have to go. Stay and be good." I said as I took my sleeve away from him.

There were 3 things that I was positive about leaving.

1. Henry and Comrade will try to find me in the morning.

2. It will be difficult to even survive in the winter and being pregnant.

3. . . I'll die out there, and I know it. That's why I'm leaving in the first place.

I walked down the hall and stayed quiet as I passed by the half full rooms with the group sleeping. Comrade stayed behind with his family and let me leave. I entered the main room and just as I expected, there was someone watching the windows.

But it wasn't a human.
"Hey, Bonnie." I whispered.

His face looked down at me and tilted his head.
"I gotta head out real quick." I said.
"W-W-Why is th-that?" He asked with a static and broken voice.
"I just want to bring back extra food."
"W-We have e-e-enough. Why are y-you lying?"
"I'm not. I just need to do something, I'll be back."

Bonnie looked away from me and at the window again.
"You're g-going to l-leave. . . A-Aren't you?"
"Bonnie-"
"Be careful. . . Y-You and the second heartbeat in y-your stomach." He said before stepping back from me.

And the second heartbeat in my stomach. . . He knew by just scanning me. I walked to the door and pressed the handle before looking at Bonnie.
"I loved your shows. . . Your the best guitarist I've ever known." I smiled, thinking about the good and happy memories I had here in the pizzeria with my family.

I ran to Bonnie and hugged him, he placed his large hand on my shoulder and patted me.
"T-Thank you. . . Your the m-m-most bravest h-human I've e-ever met." He said.

I sniffled and wiped my eye, I looked at him and nodded my head before walking to the door.

Goodbye pizzeria. Goodbye Uncle Henry. Goodbye everyone. Goodbye Comrade.

Goodbye Memories.

~3rd pov~

As the break of dawn arrived, the first one to awaken was Levi. Instantly he knew that something was wrong, he got up quickly and looked at Comrade who was whining by the empty party room where Y/n was supposed to be.

He looked inside and didn't see her. He walks out into the main room and checked, didn't see her there. He looked in the kitchen, office, parts and service room. Nothing.

He was growing worried as he looked for Henry.
"Wake up. Wake up!" He growled as he shoved Henry awake.
"What?" Henry muttered.
"Where is Y/n?"
"What?"
"Where is Y/n? She's gone! I can't find her!" Levi said.

As soon as Henry heard those words he instantly got up and searched the building.
"Y/n!" He called.
"What's going on?" Sasha muttered tiredly as she walked out with Eren and Jean.
"It's Y/n, she's missing!" Henry said with a panicked tone.

Comrade began to bark. The animatronics walked around the outside and searched but not Bonnie. Henry and the group walked to Bonnie and asked what was wrong.
"Have you seen her? You were set on night watch." Connie said.
"She is g-gone."
"Gone? The hell do you mean by go-"
"Calm down, Levi." Erwin said.
"S-She left a-and ha-hasn't come back."
"Is she dead?!" Sasha yelled.
"Quiet!" Mikasa hissed.

"She. . . She wouldn't leave!" Henry muttered.
"Why would she leave?" Levi asked the robot.

Bonnie replayed the recording of Y/n from last night. The sound of her voice being quiet and sounding lonely. Bonnie accepting her to leave.
"Why'd you let her go?!" He yelled.
"They are programmed to allow orders and must follow through with it." Henry shuddered.

"We can find her, she couldn't have gotten that far!" Hange said.
"No. . . No. . . No." murmured Henry.
"What is it?" Armin asked.
"That's not the only problem. . . Y/n. . . She's. . . She's pregnant." Henry groaned.

"She's what?!!" They yelled.

The group were already prepared to search for Y/n. Before they left, Erwin found a letter on the stage, a letter from Y/n herself.

He handed the letter to Henry and he began to read it out loud.

"Hello for anyone or everyone reading this, this is my last message to you. Don't come after me, I'm long gone. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I've survived on my own before many times. Your all probably wondering why I chose to leave so suddenly, it's because I needed to. I don't want to be a burden to anyone here. I'm not scared or even afraid. If I die out here then I die, if I live then I live. I know I cannot pay any of you back, I can't bring back my brother and thank him for taking good care of me. Once I die I'll be sure to watch thank him, I know I won't be able to survive for a week or less. I'm counting my days. And always will. Someone please take care of Comrade, Uncle Henry, I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I didn't mean to hurt you or your feelings. Mikasa, Hange, Sasha, you three are the best friends I've ever met. Erwin, Mike, Levi, Eren, Armin, Jean, and Connie, thank you for being my friends and knights in shining armor too. I love you all and will never forget about all the things you've done and sacrificed for us.

I'll be just fine. Love to you all.

-Y/n.

P.S: I took Sasha's potato."

"She took my what?!!"
"She actually left. . . She. . . She just left us. . ." Connie muttered.
"My god. . . Why. . . " Henry choked on his own words and covered his face.

"No. I'm going to look for her. Comrade, come." Levi said as he slid on his jacket.
"She's not going to be found that easily-"
"I'm going after her! She's not thinking straight!" Levi growled as he began to walk to the door.

Erwin grabbed his shoulder before Levi pulled away and snapped back at Erwin, before he could say anything, someone knocked on the door.

"Is that Y/n?" Jean asked.
"No. . . No, it's not." Henry said before getting up and walking to the door.

He opens it and saw him.
". . . Your. . . You. . . How-"
"Where is she?" He asked, his voice dry and empty, his body tired and exhausted, "Where. Is. Y/n."

"Where is she?" He asked before falling into Henry's arms.
"Get some water! Now! Levi, Mike help me carry him!" Henry said.

_________________________

Who is that?!!

Stay tuned and seeya soon guys gals and non binary pals 🥺💖💖✨

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

365 12 3
|| 𝗙𝗲𝗺!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 || A unique, independent, mysterious young woman, Y/N L/N was born with a unique blessing, or so, that is what she was told. A...
156K 6.2K 33
William Afton x Demon Daughter Reader [Ft. the Afton Family]. __________________________ ❝𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚊... 𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?❞ ╰┄➣𝙈𝙄𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙇𝙀|...
223K 10.3K 45
| Reader x Levi | Attack on Titan AU | Modern | "A thanks would be appreciated, after all I'm the reason both of us are still living," said the cock...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...