Out of Time (Loki x Reader)

AislynMarie_

Upon practicing your magic on Asgard, you were banished by Odin, an Orphan was all you were to him. But bein... Еще

Chapter 1: Asgard
Chapter 2: The Ballroom
Chapter 3: Magic
Chapter 4: The Last of Asgard
Chapter 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 6: Avengers?
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: New Addition
Chapter 9: Good Old Days
Chapter 10: The Unexpected
Chapter 11: HYDRA
Chapter 12: Truths
Chapter 13: Home
Chapter 14: Cold Hearted
Chapter 15: The Garden
Chapter 16: No More Music
Chapter 17: Motherly Advice
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: More Headaches
Chapter 20: Destruction
Chapter 21: Party, Party
Chapter 22: Drinks on me
Chapter 23: The Villain
Chapter 24: Hulk SMASH
Chapter 26: Life
Chapter 27: Reminiscing
Chapter 28: Vulnerability
Chapter 29: Loki
Chapter 30: Secrets
Chapter 31: Liar
Chapter 32: Origins
Chapter 33: Sister?
Authors Note
Chapter 34: The GrandMaster
Chapter 35: Champion
Chapter 36: Tired.
Chapter 37: Different
Chapter 38: Move on
Chapter 39: Hela
Chapter 40: Disbelief
Chapter 41: Earth
Chapter 42: Christmas Eve
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: New years Eve
Chapter 45: Tesseract
Chapter 46: The Winning Side
Chapter 47: Regret
Chapter 48: Barnes
Chapter 49: All of The Stars Above
Chapter 50: Ebony Maw
Chapter 51: Pretend
Chapter 52: The Sanctuary II
Chapter 53: Cell Block 17
Chapter 54: Traitor
Chapter 55: Wakanda
Chapter 56: Betrayal
Chapter 57: All For Love
Chapter 58: We Lost
Chapter 59: Grief
Chapter 60: Planets upon Planets
Chapter 61: Finding the Stones
Chapter 62: Vanaheim
Chapter 63: Our Garden Of White Roses
Chapter 64: The Missing Stone
Chapter 65: Old Friends
Chapter 66: Reunion
Chapter 67: Timeless
Chapter 68: The Final Stone
Chapter 69: Endgame
Chapter 70: You Cant Change The Inevitable
Chapter 71: Memory
Chapter 72: "Out of Time."
Chapter 73: "But Never, Out Of Love."

Chapter 25: Nine Realms

1.1K 45 8
AislynMarie_

⚠️Warning!⚠️

If you are not comfortable with intimacy or anything like that read until you see the -⚠️

As you scroll you'll see another -⚠️ that mean the end of the scene! Enjoy!
—————

As I felt an unusual feeling wash over me, I opened my eyes, slowly letting them adjust to the darkness of the compound.

"You did well today." A voice lingered through the air. As my eyes finally adjusted I had noticed the familiarity of the room.

Loki's room.

"What time is it?" I asked the tall and dark figure, which I assumed to be Loki.

"3:27." He responded. I rubbed my eyes and with a yawn. I turned to the alarm clock on the bedside table.

3:27 a.m.

"When did we get back?" I now asked, if it was so late, why was he up?

"Twelve." His short answer was followed with a sigh. He slowly approached the edge of his bed.

"What's the matter?" I went to reach for his cheek but he pulled away.

"You are-" he paused and pushed himself off the side of his bed, pacing the room.

"Frustrating. Infuriating even." His cold words became a whisper. I grew confused at his sudden change in moods.

"Loki?" I asked. My voice felt small.

"This morning. Steve's odd behavior." He started. I furrowed my brows as he continued.

"It all makes sense now." He scoffed and walked back over to the side of his bed, in front of me.

"Loki, I was going to tell you-"

"You wouldn't of had to." He whispered. The coldness and irritation in his voice echoed through the room.

"What do you mean?" I sighed and patted the side of the bed.

"Come sit down and we can-"

"You may have not seen me, but I'm sure you were aware of me." Loki looked down upon me. I thought for only a moment.

"Wait...the pebble-"

"Did you mean it?" He quickly questioned. He slowly paced the room.

"You were spying on me?-"

"I hardly call it spying-"

"Loki, you can't just-"

"Cant you answer my-"

"No, Loki you can't-"

"Did you mean it!" He shouted. Loud enough for the room to echo and to stop me from talking. There was only silence.

"What you said about me." He clarified. I sat quietly. Now he knew.

"Do you mean it?" He asked again. With his words led with more silence, he continued.

"Because Darling, I would rip apart not just cities and realms,-" he paused, scanning my eyes and searching for the emotions within them.

"I'd destroy myself and not ask twice." He whispered. His voice soft but authoritative.

"Loki-"

"I'd follow you throughout the nine realms and not look back, if I ever had the chance." He whispered again. This time making sure I understood.

"If what you said was true, and not just the Asgardian ale...then,-" he paused and threw his hands up.

"Then- I don't know! Gods! Just say something!" His shouts became whispers.

"I am begging you...just say something..." Loki's vulnerability whispered softly, tear jerkingly.

"I was drunk Loki, you can't expect me-"

"Do you mean it." He whispered again. You knew your answer, if he was ready to hear it was a different story.

"Do you mean it?" I asked back.

"Nine realms is quite a lot-"

"Not enough." He whispered. I raised an eyebrow at his response.

"Its not enough." He clarified with a gentle response. My cheeks warmed at his romantic words.

"It will never be enough. Not in this life. Nor in the next." His icy blue eyes glimmered from the midnight sky peering from his window.

"How do you know?" I asked in a quiet whisper. Loki bent down, his eyes now leveled with mine.

His brows furrowed as he reached a hand to my face. He slowly began to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I could lie, I truly could." Loki whispered softly. He scanned my features. Though he wasn't looking at my eyes like he normally would have.

"But I can't bring myself to lie to you." He said softly. He rested his hand on the apple of my cheek and slowly pulled away.

"I've been to all the nine realms. And yet, I can't seem to leave this one." He finished.

The room was quiet.

"Do you mean that?" I asked him. Worried of his past betrayals.

"With every ounce of my being." His piercing blue eyes moved from mine to the rest of my face. His head tilted slightly as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb once more.

"You are magnificent." He whispered softly.

Admiring me.

"I meant it." I whispered. My words were genuine.

"What I said last night... I meant every-"

Without hesitation, Loki leaned in and closed the distance between us. His soft touch,  slowly wrapped around me as his arms snaked around my back.

————————⚠️————————
As his arms wraps around you, you could feel your back slowly being laid down on the dark green satin sheets.

As his hands roam your back, goosebumps from the coldness of his skin make you shiver, ever so slightly.

As he pulls away, the sensation of his lips move from yours to your neck. Planting soft, gentle kisses above your collarbone.

His kisses grow warmer at the touch of your skin, your body tingles.

His mumbles became inaudible as you focused on how much you've longed for this.

How much you've both longed for each other's touch.

You begin to try and take your top off, Loki abruptly stopped you.

As he pulled away, his gentle kisses leaving bruises on your soft skin, just above your collarbone. He stares down at you. His icy blue eyes admired your face once more.

————————⚠️————————

"Loki what are you-" you went to speak but the breathless moment caused you to lose focus.

Loki reaches a hand to your cheek and carefully brushed your jaw line with his thumb.

"Why did you stop?" You asked him breathlessly. He furrowed his brows and shook his head slightly.

"Why rush?" He asked quietly. Slowly sweeping the hair from your face. A small smile grew on his face.

"We have all the time in the world, Darling."

———

A/n: Now, don't worry you'll get your full blown smut soon enough. 😉

I just thought this was a really cute way to develop Loki as well as the first real kiss for this story!

If you like this, don't forget to vote and comment! Let me know what you thought!

What's your thoughts and feelings about this chapter?

Next chapter will be up on Sunday!❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

For Asgard | Loki x Fem!Reader Ollie <3

Любовные романы

89.6K 2.9K 42
After growing up with the princes of Asgard you were betrayed. Will this simple mission to Earth fix your friendship with the god of mischief or will...
4K 199 25
Maybe you had fantasised way too much about your first field mission, but surely being kidnapped to another planet was never on your mind. Well, kidn...
93.1K 4.1K 36
"do you ever regret meeting me?", he asked quietly. "no, why would i?" "because now, our souls are intertwined, you're linked to me." "loki, if i was...
Loki X Reader AA

Фанфик

250K 6.5K 13
You want to find true love, so you escape to Asgard. Will everything go as planned? Loki X Reader