Parshawna Macduff - the great...

By Poppy_Rusert

"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch... More

Characters
Characters Narration
Author's Note
Prologue
Parshawna Macduff- The Introduction
The Dream Of Dark
Royal Meeting
The Golden wand
Home Coming
Witchward Wizard School
The New Guests
Sleepless Nights
A New Fake Friend
The secret of the Golden Wand
The Forest of Dark
End Of The First Year
Danger At Home
Allies
Spring Time
The Rumours
Nights of PLEIADES
An Envious Encounter
The secret of murderous chamber
The secret of the murderous chamber- 2
One step closer
A picnic day- part 1
A picnic day- Part two ( Confession)
His heart is mine
Agony
A Birthday Surprise
Author's note
It's all a trap!!!
Rebirth of the Witch
Re-Unite of Some Old Friends
Tale Of Two Sisters
Two Truth and a Lie
A Sweet Proposal
The Half Blooded Wizard Slave
A Mysterious Murder
The Night Riders
Summon of 'Luna'
Mind Games
The Book Of 'Elis'
A Midnight Journey
Jenny's Big Day
My Romantic Husband
Betrayal
The Last Goodbye
Updated Characters
Character Narrations
Broken Promises
Cursed Blood
"You are too late!!!"
Unfold Letters
Wise choice
Sudden Attack!!!
Hard Decisions
Seeking Answers
Consolation
The Shadow
The Wedding Arrangements
Wedding Vows
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 1
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 2
Unspoken Words
Paradise of Doom
Abduction
Where is She?
The Missing Piece.
Holo Love
Surprise!!!!
Visiting ElfLand.
Are They Jealous?
What Jealousy can lead you to...
Jennifer's Insecurity
The Agonized Love
Unapprehend Journey
Jennifer's Big Day
He is Back!!!!!!
Author's note 2
The Unexpected Meet
Gina
The Escape
Stone of "Arch"
Council Meeting
The Hunt for the Stone
The Lost Possessions
The Lost Seah Beach
The Piracy Amends
Lost lives.
Plotting
One Lost family
Rebellion
One Step Closer
The Remaining Truth
Love or Obsession?
The Hellbound Sword.
Journey to the Hell
Meeting Lucifer
Love Sacrifice
After War
Epilogue
Author's Note

What Happened in the Last Battle? Who was Venom?

22 13 5
By Poppy_Rusert

My eyes turned wide in shock to hear him as the Night Rider. That means Cresseda and Denver and others who have been killed were by him? I lost my balance as I fell on the ground looking with a shocking expression at him.

Just then Priam, Junnie, Brad, William came there along with a few knights and men. Soon after Professor Dunston and others came there too. They have the same expression as mine on their faces.

Luna said in a growl-" he is Venom, the most Merciless creature!!! He is the cause of this plague...

FLASHBACK 47 YEARS AGO*** [ YEAR-1991

BATTLE BETWEEN EVIL WITH AND TRINITY KINGDOM.

SOMEWHERE IN THE DARK CASTLE*

Georgia-" Bring me Gracious now!!!"- She growled in a low whisper.

The knights bowed before her before leaving. She kept thinking something deeply as she suddenly laughed like a psycho. -" Hahaha....!!! Poor sister... do you think you have a chance before me?.... I will take everything that belongs to you... Everything which will belong to me !!!!"

She stood up from her evil throne as she walked from left to right. Soon the knights came along with Gracious and her cousin. The knight made them seat on their knees. Georgia looked at them. They bowed before her to show respect. 

Georgia gave them a mean look as she asked-" Welcome back my slaves!!!" She walked a little towards them as she holds her chin to make her lookup. She asked-" Did you think I wouldn't know anything if you hide?" 

Gracious looks nervously at her trying hard to suppress her fear. Georgia left a maniac laugh-" HAHAHAHAHA!!!... My poor salve is so naive..." She walked away from a little. Gracious was scared to utter any single word as she sat there crying, praying. Georgia turned around as she looked at her fiercely and said-" that thing in your womb... Is mine... My sacrifice... the pureblood witch... A sacrifice that can give me the powers I want... This WitchLand will be mine!!!"

Gracious looked at Georgia with her eyes widened. She was shocked to see that her secret is out now!!!. She tried to hide her baby bump will her magic, but she failed. She quickly crawled to her feet begging-" Please master... Leave my child alone... Take my life... I promise I will do anything you will say.... please..."

Georgia looked at her with fake pity eyes as she gestured her guards to drag her away... Gracious cousin was sitting there, trembling in fear. not daring to look up at her. Georgia looked at her eyes she said in a demanding tone-" You have to kill your son!!!"

She looked up at her with shocked eyes. Georgia walked a little towards her and said-" Do you wish to live? or you want to die like your sister?"

Fighting with her conscience as she replied in a broken voice-" I-I will do what you ask master!!!"

Georgia smirked. Soon the guards bought a seven years old child who was crying. She looked at her as she came towards the child and bend down to his level. The child was a crying mess as his eyes were red and puffy, and his face was covered in tears. Georgia put hands on his face as she caress his baby cheeks and said in a low whisper-" This will hurt a little..." The innocent child looked at her with a confused face as he glared once at her mother, who was sitting a little away from him. He forwarded his hands gesturing to take him in his arms as he called-" Mumma!!!"

Georgia turned around to see her looking at her child with stone eyes. She stood up and ordered the guards-" Kill him"

A loud cry can be heard from the room as the child cried in pain... His slow weeping... and the faint breath towards the darkness was observed by his mother without any sympathy in her eyes. 

The lifeless body was set aside there as Georgia asked-" call Venom!!"

After a few minutes, Venom aka Felix walked inside the court as he bowed down to her showing his respect. Venom was covered in blood, as he looked at Georgia and asked-" When shall we attack the kingdom?"

Georgia smirked as she replied-" patience my dear friend!!! We shall take over this kingdom soon. Prepare your men, for the war!!! Now is the time we shall take back what is ours!!"

They were discussing the war when Ben ran inside the court. He was panting as his eyes fell on his wife. She looked at her with teary eyes and called-" Ben???"

He rushed towards her taking her in his arms as he caress her head. She placed her head in his chest as tears escaped her eyes. He looked at Georgia and asked-" What do you want? Leave my wife... she is not your slave anymore... the bloodline has been disconnected."

Georgia walked towards him with a serious look and replied-" I want revenge... For you and me!!!!"

Ben asked -" My revenge? What for? I have no revenge...."

She cut him off by saying-" Don't you want to take revenge for your dead son?"

He frowned as she said while pointing at the child's lifeless body-" They killed your son!!! and was about to kill your wife!!!"

Ben looked at the body as he rushed towards him, holding him in his arms he cried. Georgia said-" Harney can be cruel when it comes to her safety!! The friend you say... Jonny is the king of WitchDom... He has done his duty as a king... he forgot his friendship, Ben!!!"

Ben looked at with anger in his eyes while he ask his wife-" Tell me what is the Truth!!!"

She told exactly what Georgia told him as his blood boiled in anger... Georgia taking advantage of the situation said-" Fight from our side, Ben!!! take revenge... I will help you!!!"

Ben agreed as he fought from the side of Georgia and Venom.

They attacked the palace at night. Harney and Jonny were prepared but they got shocked to see Ben fighting with them!!! Feeling betrayed and broken Jonny mercilessly attacked him. there was a fight between a king and a father who lost his child. Both of them forget the friendship they had for so long.

Venom attacked the palace unexpectedly as he started killing everyone. He kept killing people mercilessly... he didn't leave any woman or child..., He was covered with the blood of innocent lives as the monster in his was smirking in satisfaction. His thirst was not yet quenched as he and his men took over the kingdom.

King Nashall, Harney, and Jonny kept fighting bravely, as King Nashall said-" Summon Alpha now... we shall not be able to fight against the Venom and Night Riders!!!"

Harney summon Alpha Gregory as she howled with his entrance, signaling his packs to attend the fight. He fought with so grace and bravery as he kept taking down all the Night Riders!!

The battle went too long as finally Harney defeated Georgia and sent her hell. The war stopped!!! The good has won over evil. It was not an easy battle... They have lost many people and men... families have been destroyed.

Alpha Gregory was standing along with his packs as he took a look in the battleground... Luna Megan was about to come to him when he is attacked by Venom. He grabbed his throat and attacked his neck, making him growl in pain. Luna Megan tried to rescue him but it was too late, The blood from his body was taken out, as his lifeless body fell on the ground.

Luna Megan was in shock to see her Alpha's lifeless body, tears escaped from her eyes as she stood in her place, still shocked. Venom smirked at her before dragging Alpha with him and vanishing within the woods. Luna Megan tried to go after him but she got no trace of him so far.

The mourn lasted along with the packs as one of the members said-" From today, we will be listening to you!!!" they bowed before her as she took over the pack, making a promise to take revenge.

Meanwhile, Gracious came out of Georgia's capture, as she ran to Jonny. The war had ended already as she stood before the palace's gate. The rain was falling harder, making her drenched in the water. Tears and Water were dissolved on her face, as she was finding Jonny desperately. She yelled-" Jonny!!!! Jonny... It's me, Gracious. Please come out... I needed to tell you something."

After calling his names a few times, she finally saw Jonny, who was coming with a tired look on his face. He stood before her as she quickly ran towards him wrapping her hands around him securely. She sobbed as she said in between-" Jo-Jonny... I need to tell you something... I am a..."

Before she could finish, he cut her off by completing-" A slave of Georgia?" She broke the hug as she looked at him with fear in her eyes. The fear of being misunderstood... The fear of being misjudged... She felt guilty as she looked down slowly. Jonny chuckled sadly as he said-" I know... This was just an act for you... to seduce me... But I have loved you truly. But I also have a duty towards my kingdom... So..."

Gracious looked at him with guilt in her eyes as she pleaded-" Please... Listen to me". But she was ignored by him as he said-" According to the law, you must be banished from this land forever"

Gracious's eyes widened as she loosen the grip on Jonny's hands. Her look was desperate and hurt while he looked at her with disappointments. Both were in a state, where misunderstanding took over love. Leaving both the soul broken forever.

Tears rolled out from her eyes as she whispered-" I-I am pregnant with your child!!". She was 10 months pregnant already.

Jonny looked at her with a frown as he was confused about what to react to right now. He blinked his eyes a few times slowly as he looked at her baby bump. He hold her by the shoulder as he asked her while shaking slowly-" Tell me .... this is not another lie right?"

She looked at him with her red puffy eyes as she nodded her head in a no. She took his hands and kept them in her belly as she said-" This is our daughter..."

Harney came from behind as she said-" You will deliver the baby here and shall be banished from here. You shall not have any claim on your child. She will be growing with us, as the princess of WitchDom."

Gracious looked at her with shock and fear on her face. She does not want to give up on her child as she said-" She needs me... mother, please..." Harney stood there with an expressionless face as she looked at Jonny with hopeful eyes. But she was shocked at him staring with a straight face too!!! He too wanted her to leave the baby. How can she? It's her daughter... The symbol of her true love... She stepped back slowly holding her belly as she said in a low whisper-" NO!!!... Th-this is my ba-bay... I will not leave her"

She started running away, as Jonny quickly followed behind her. It was a cold night... the rain was making it worst for her to run further. She thought... I will be getting banished from this land according to the law anyway... I will save my baby... and will not give her up, she thought. 

She took out her wand... as used her last magic to pass through the barrier to the human realm. She fell into a forest of the human realm. She hits her belly as she started to scream in pain holding her baby bump. Luckily, that night, Tom was passing by from that forest when he heard a lady was screaming in the middle of the forest. He stopped his car as he approach her.

Soon he reached near Gracious as she was crying in pain. Tom understood her situation as he quickly was about to take her to his car towards the hospital when Jonny came out from the barrier. Being astonished by the fact a man appeared from the blue, he stepped back a little. He takes a look at both of them. Jonny understood that she was in labor when he asked Tom-"please help me."

Tom nodded as they took her to a near broken hut. Jonny used a spell to light up. And after a long night of being in labor, she finally gave birth to Shawna. Jonny held her in his arms and looked at her with all his love. He kissed her forehead and looked at Gracious. Her eyes were scared and broken. She pleaded while sobbing-"pl-please.. don't take my daughter away..."

Jonny bit his lower lips while holding his emotions. He sighed heavily as he said-" I will not take her now. But" He stopped as he took out the golden wand and said-" Keep her safe... she is the next heir of WitchDom and the wand"

He gave Shawna back to her as she held her daughter in her arms and kissed her forehead. He closed her eyes in relief. Tom was standing dumbfounded and looking at all of that. Jonny came to him as he holds her hand and said-" You must keep my daughter safe... I will come for her soon".

Jonny handed him a bag of gold coins before he disappeared.

END OF FLASHBACK***

My breath got hitched as I looked at his eyes. They were bloodshot red. He is a bloodsucker? He is a killer? Oh my god!!! What was I going to do? Wait... that little girl Shyla....?

Felix walked towards me as he kneeled at my level. He smiled at me and said-" She is a bloodsucker too, Shawna.". He replied as if he was reading my mind again.

What??? She is a blo-bloodsucker? How is this possible? she is just a child?.

He smirked as he caress my cheeks and replied-" You are too naive Shawna. We just end her sufferings. She is one of us now. Strong and forever young."

I asked in my shaken voice as I looked at him in disbelief-" Y-you lied!!!"

His eyes have become soft as he stared at my eyes for some time before smashing his lips on mine. My eyes turned wide in utter shock as I froze at my place. I couldn't understand what was going on. My eyes fell on Priam from the corner of my eyes who was looking at us with an angry face. His sharp gaze was making me weak. Oh god!!! NO, It's not like what he is thinking. Please don't misunderstand me Priam. I have no feelings for him. I am sorry, So sorry not to trust you. I have finally realized I LOVE YOU. I came back to my sense as I pushed him harder as he stumbled on his feet but balanced himself. he mumbled-" I am sorry for lying, but I promise I can never hurt you. I can give everything you deserve Shawna!"

I looked at him in disbelief as I replied-" Hurt me? You lied... You...Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

I screamed harder as I fell to the ground holding my head. I couldn't understand what was happening to me as I felt a sharp pain in my head. Dad quickly came over to me, as he placed my head in his lap and asked in his worried voice-" Shawna? Shawna? What's happening?". I cannot say a word to him due to the pain in my head.

He looked towards Granny who was still confused about the fact what was happening there.

There was a sudden attack of an earthquake as everyone started running in a panic to save themselves. Everyone found a safe place as dad was still holding me safe in his arms. But It stopped after some time. We heard a voice as we turned back to see lady Georgia has appeared along with her army at the place.

Everyone's face turned into shock as she smirked at us. Praim and William signaled his knight and his men to surround us guarding against Lady Georgia's men who had already taken their position. Luna Megan and a few wolves jumped at Felix and Ron as they got them and his men. While King Nashall stood before me and dad along with his forbidden sword and uncle Ben guarding grandma, Brad, and Junnie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3.1K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...
1.6M 99.6K 193
[wattys 2018 shortlisted] Humans see her as a dangerous threat -a witch that must be executed. With the uncontrollable ability to form ice at her fin...
129K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
169K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...