11:35 - calum hood

By fiftyshadesofsad

a story in which, a young girls falls in love with a boy that is too old for her who also happens to be her o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

29

51 1 0
By fiftyshadesofsad

That isn't how I feel.

Calum is so much more to me than just a friend.

A brother.

He's is the sun, the moon, and all of the stars.

He's the reason I can wake up every day and keep going.

He's the most beautiful and pure thing I have ever met in my life, and I can't waste this opportunity.

"Calum, wait..." I hold in my breath, knowing that this could be the end of the only thing that has ever mattered to me.

"What?" he snaps back, "What more do you have to say? i already know how you feel." he continues,

"I'm in love with you, Calum. I have been ever since the first day you walked into my life. God, i can't believe I'm telling you this shit." I sigh, knowing that this has to be the end.

Then suddenly, I feel something I've never felt before...

Calum's lips on mine.

#####################################

WHATS UP BITCHES

MISS ME😈😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
290K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
72.3K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...