The princess refuses to die

By JustBelowAndAbove

A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone know... More

Blossoms that will never wither
The flower has been revived
Rose red blood can't flow
The flower that has met the wind
Petals wither without its steam
Haruka's dairy entry 1
Haruka's dairy entry 2
Roses are red but not like you
Misty flowers aren't the same
Will the rose ever meet it's water
An Angel can't fly without it's wings
A lonely soul means a lonely heart
The bird that is locked in the cage
Hell bounds people who sin
What do i need to know?
Is that even possible?!
So... I'm allowed to be happy?
We should come around sometime
W-wait i have strong mana?
We Have dorms?!
I hope we can be friends..
Nice to meet you i'm...
The characters!!
i'm sorry a child spirit?!
Who the hell is Rin?!
She makes her way towards her...
The one who will someday be forgiven
Kore's path?
Haruka's Path?
The Results to My Future
The Heartbreaking Truth
Her Crush..

This is the past i must take!

20 1 0
By JustBelowAndAbove

The day of the magic academy test.

¨Oh wow look at all these people. I didn't imagine so many would be here, I thought most of the people would drop out.¨  Clemtina giggles. ""Well,well,well seems someone is happy..¨  Theia teases Clemtina. ¨Stopp! Why are you like this!¨  Clemtina pouted. ¨ Come on,Come on.. I'm sorry I was just joking!¨  Merope  bonks Theia and Clemtina on the head. Not too hard but not lightly. ¨ If you guys don't behave right now..¨  Merope smirks.. ¨ I'll find all your diaries and read them out loud..ok?¨  This made the girls flinch. ¨Fine! Fine! Whatever we'll stop!¨  Kore glances at  Theia and Meropes hair. ¨ Hey, did you both dye your hair or is it natural?¨  Merope and Theia look at eachother. ¨ Well yeah, I dyed my hair green from brown. I didn't like having such bland looking hair.¨ Merope twirls her green hair. ¨ But... after this fades i'll keep it brown.¨  Theia touches her own hair as well. ¨ I also dyed my hair from black. My father has red hair and my mother has black hair and I wanted my dad's approval so I dyed it. I think I will also let it fade and keep it black.¨   ¨NEXT!¨ Kore turns around. It's her turn. She follows the mage into the building. ¨ Ok, I just can't screw up. But what if I do? Will I still be next to Haruka?Thoughts swallow up Koreś, thoughts overwhelming her.
The mage stops in front of a huge door. The mage quickly opens the door showing three fully grown adults. ¨Hohohohoh she's a cutie now isn't she!¨ A very skinny lady with a bunch of jewelry and a dark purple robe on. ¨Ahem, it's time to test her now so why don't we instead procrastinating.¨ It was the stereotypical wizard. The long white beard and he looks at least 100., but he was wearing a blue robe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.7K 24
Three best friends, two choices, one fate. Waking up with splitting headaches in a wrecked carriage, three girls were met with unfamiliar faces and a...
83.7K 4.3K 50
Akiara Nakamura's life was a living hell. After the death of her parents, her normal life started to turn upside down. She was picked and bullied by...
133K 4.9K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
702K 25.4K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...