๐€๐”๐‘๐”๐Œ ยง druig

By -mdxThena

(DISCONTINUED) "๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ" "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐‘๐”๐Œ
- act one
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
- act two
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
- act three
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.

ix.

10.9K 505 377
By -mdxThena

1521 AD
TENOCHTITLÁN

Every place we went to help protect them from the deviants, was hard for us to stay, since they had their own wars, when we arrived to Tenochtitlán we helped them from the deviants for a few years but then they started having their own problems.

Which explains why now I was finishing fighting a deviant with the whole place on fire, and then I started making way to the woods.

Something caught my eye, making me turn around, just as a building was going to fall on some people, Makkari got them out, as I held the building for a few second before letting it collapse, Makkari then came to me and I grabbed her shoulder and she sped us out of there and into the woods.

She stopped next to Thena and let go of me, "Where are the others?" Ajak ask us as we walked to her, "We got separated" I tell her, "There were more deviants than you said" Thena tells Phastos

"I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you" he says back, "It was" she says and I look at Phastos as he pulled out a piece of technology and a image of earth showed up, "When the others kill the last Deviants, they will be eliminated from the planet" he says to all of us.

Suddenly the sound of gunshots started sounding close to us and I looked to my right, seeing the humans running as the Spanish followed them. "Don't do it" I hear Ajak's voice and I look at her behind Druig, his eyes were starting to glow and he looked at the humans, he stopped and looked at the floor, "We never interfere in their wars" Ajak continues

I flinch as I look at the humans and see them kill each other, I close my eyes when I see the body of one drop on the floor, "Its not a war, its genocide. Their weapons have become letal" Druig begins saying an then he turns to look at Phastos, "Perhaps helping them evolve wasn't a good idea, don't you think so, Phastos?"

"Technology is part of their process to evolve, its not an element I can stop" Phastos tells him, "No you can't, but I can" Druig tells him and I look at him frowning "Stay strong" I tell him walking to him and grabbing his arm slightly, he seem to relax and look a second to me, "I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear and I look at him.

But before he can do anything I turn around when I hear Thena, "it's too late, everyone is going to die" she says and I see something in her face glow.

"Are you okay?" Sersi asks her but Thena makes a weapon and goes to stab her, "Sersi!" I shout at her but Makkari grabs her and gets her out of there. Thena immediately starts going towards us, I make a shield as she try to stab us, and she tries again, "Thena!" Ajak calls her but she continues trying to stab us, I turn to Druig and Phastos, "Get out of here" I say to them and Phastos immediately starts going but Druig stops and look at me, "I'll be fine, go" I tell him and he starts moving.

I put the shield down when I see Makkari come back and take Thena away, "Chrysa, don't" I ignore Ajaks calls as I go to where Makkari had gone, there was no way I would leave my best friend fight Thena, the goddess of war alone. When I get there I see Makkari laying on the ground with a wound on her stomach, I quickly look at Thena and she spots me, I make a gold sphere in my hand and shot it at her, I try holding her down but she's really strong and manages to get free, she kicks me with her shield throwing me away from her.

She was going to continue coming for me, but Ajak arrived and started trying to get Thena back.

I watched as she almost did it but then she snapped back and started attacking Ajak, I was going to interfere when I see Gilgamesh arrive and grab Thena, "Thena, no" he says to her, and I go to check on Ajak.

Gilgamesh starts fighting Thena and I look at her when I see her push Gilgamesh far away. "Thena, wake up, this isn't you" I tell her standing up from next to Ajak and walking to her, "Everyone is going to die" she says and goes to stab me, I make a gold sphere blocking her staff.

We both take a step back "Do it, Chrysa" the rough voice says in my head and out of instinct, I raise my hand and a electric blue rays come out of it and hit Thena, she starts blocking it with her shield, after a few second we both stop, and just stare at each other. Her moves were quick as she comes to me and I'm not fast enough to block her weapon as it passes through me on my stomach. I groan as she twists her weapon inside of me, "Stop it, Thena" my voice come out as a squeak, but she twists it again.

My hands land on her weapon, "Absorb it" the voice comes again, and my hands start glowing, the pain from the weapon goes away and I close my eyes feeling my energy back, I look down at the weapon and see it gone, I see a faint glow in my face but I ignore it as I look up "I'm sorry, Thena" I say to her as I look at her watching me confuse, "Ad Sonum" I say out of instinct and move my hand next to her temple and Thena falls back knocked out.

"Ow" I say as I put my hand on top of the wound on my stomach, feeling dizzy I grab my head but feel something in my face, I couldn't question what it was as I sat on the ground, next to Thena, "Oh, Chrysa" Ajak appears next to me and puts her hand on my stomach.

"It happened, you managed to control yourself" she said as she healed me and put a hair behind my face, "You've changed, Chrysa, for good" I understand that she's referring to what appeared in my face.

The other arrive and look at me and Thena on the ground, Makkari instantly arrives to my side and helps me up, I look at Thena and see her out, and Gilgamesh carry her as we start moving to go back to the temple.

As we walk I feel someone arrive next to me, both of us start walking slower to stay behind the others, "I like this" Druig says and I frown, "like what?" I ask him and we both stop walking, "This" his finger trace over my eyebrows and cheek and I notice I feel something hard on my face.

I walk to one of the rivers close to us and see my reflection, gold metal alike appeared in my face, on top of my eyebrows and on my cheeks and forehead.

Realizing it must have been what I felt on my face while fighting Thena, I turn back to Druig and grab his hand, "I like it too, I guess it's my new stile" I say and give him a peck in the lips, we start walking back to where the others were, holding hands and not really thinking at what would happen later on.

*********

I was standing next to Ajak as we watched Thena laying on a cript still knocked out. "I thought Mahd Wy'ry was a myth" I say looking at Phastos work with his ability trying to find a way to explain what happened to Thena.

"There is no cure, so no one talks about it" Phastos tells me, I take a step back when Thena wakes up with a gasp, she stays on the cript but looks around, "What happened to me?" She asks and Ajak steps up to her, "Thena, you attacked everyone, Sersi and Makkari injured, and almost killed Chrysa" Ajak says to her.

"I don't remember" I look at Thena worried, "You got Mahd Wy'ry" Ajak tells her "Your mind starts breaking with all the sight of your memories, the only solution, is erase all your memories so you can start again" Ajak explains her and I look at the floor frowning.

"I'm going to have to tell Arishem, and I'm going to take you back to the ship where we have the necessary technology"

"But if you erase her memories she would no longer be the Thena we know" I say looking at Ajak and then to Thena, her face was full with sorrow, "And if it happens again? She almost killed you, she could have killed all of us" Druig says from behind me and I look at him incredulously.

"I beg you, I beg you not to erase my memories, I don't want to forget my life" Thena says to Ajak and her voice cracks, "Thena, I love you, but listen to me, it's not important if you can't remember it. Your spirit will not change, in the deepest part of you, you'll always be Thena. Trust me" Ajak tells her.

"Why would she trust you? You beg her to let you erase her essence" Druig starts saying and I look at him, along with Ajak, "Druig, I know your mad" "Mad?" He shout back at her and I take a step back, feeling a hand in my lower back I look slightly back and see Makkari.

"This 7000 years we have trusted you and we're have you taken us? I've seen humans destroy each other, when I had the power to stop their rage. Do you understand the pain it causes after centuries?" My eyes start watering as I hear Druig finally say everything he's ever felt, "What if the mission was a terrible mistake? Do you really think we have helped this people build a better place?" He walk to the temple door where you could see everything from up top.

"We're just the same as those soldiers down there, peon's of those leaders, blinded by loyalty. But it stops now" Druig says and I hear the fighting on the ground stop, meaning he did it, he mind controlled them, making them stop fighting.

Ikaris start walking to him, and before I can do anything, Makkari takes a hold of my upper arm, "Let them go" Ikaris pushes Druig against the wall, "You're going to have to make me"

"Enough" Ajak tells Ikaris, "If you want to stop me... your going to have to kill me" when he says that I close my eyes and lay my head on Makkari's shoulder, she rubs my back. After a second I look back up and see Druig looking down at the humans, he turns around a bit to us and catches my eyes; I notice his are already glowing, but he quickly looks back forward and starts walking down the temple, "No" I mutter lowly and try to walk to him, but Makkari grabs me and pulls me back, I look at her and she shakes her head no, I feel a tear fall from my eye and Makkari brings me into a hug.

"I'll take care of Thena" I hear Gilgamesh say, "Don't erase her mind" he continues, "A day when she attacks you, you might have to kill her" Ajak voice tells him, "I'll take the risk"

"You are all free to go" I separate from Makkari when Ajak pronounce those words, "the deviants are long gone, there's no reason for you too stay with me"

"You're not going to consult Arishem, Ajak?" Ikaris asks her, "We are a team, we must stay together"

"I don't remember asking for advice, Ikaris. Don't forget your place with me. It's time to say goodbye. Your free to go, I want you to go out to the world, to find your own life's, not like soldiers, and not with the purpose you think you are here with. Find your own purpose, and one day when we see each other again, you'll have to tell me what you guys found"

Makkari grabs my hand to leave but I don't move, she notice I wasn't going to move and leaves

"Oh, Chrysa" I look at Ajak when she noticed I stayed, "What am I supposed to do, Ajak?" I asked her and she walked to me, "Find what you like, explore the world, live like a human" she says, "You've find control, Chrysa, you can do what ever you want"

"But what I want is gone" my voice comes out low as I looked to where Druig had left, "He's not gone, you can go find him, and tell him whatever you want" Ajak says and I look at her frowning

"You know?"
"Of course I know, the way he looks at you and how he has always cared and looked out for you, Chrysa, he loves you" I let her words sink for a bit and then look back to where Druig had went, "Go, Chrysa, find him" she says and I walk to where he had left

Before I go down the stair I look back at Ajak, and see her watching me, "Thank you" I tell her and she nods before turning around. As I was going to walk down I see a glimpse of Ikaris, but I don't think much of it and go down the stairs.

The whole civilization was empty, no one human was left, so I just walked around the city, until I thought about heading to the woods.

As I walk into the woods, I tried looking around to see if I caught a glimpse of a human, but nothing, I continued walking  until I heard a crack behind me, I turned around and saw Druig standing by a tree. I pulled up my civilian clothes and walked to him and he did too, when I was in front of him, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry" Druig kept repeating as he hid his head in my neck, his arms around my waist, "it's okay, I know how you feel, and what you did was the best you could do, I know you have cared for humans ever since we arrived, and every time Ajak or I told you to not intervene, hurt you" I say to him separating a bit from him.

"So no, I'm not mad, and you don't have anything to be sorry about, I get why you did it"

"But I can't stay here, this is something you have to do on your own" I grab his face and rub his cheeks with my thumbs, "I know, I know" he says and I smile at him

Rubbing my thumb by his chin, I lean my head and join our lips, he kisses me back forcefully and when we separate, he joins our foreheads, "I love you, Druig" I close my eyes, just waiting for his reaction, and I feel his grip in my waist tightens, "I love you too, Chrysa"

"Don't you dare, forget about me"
"I could never, my beautiful Chrysa"

NOTE:
ACT ONE IS DONE AND IM GOING TO START ACT TWO SOON, THAT ILL BASICALLY BE ABOUT DRUIG AND CHRYSA AND MAYBE ILL MAKE AJAK GO SEE CHRYSA.

WHAT APPEARED ON CHRYSAS FACE IS LIKE THIS GIF OF ELLE FANNING, AND CHRYSA CAN MAKE IT DISAPPEAR, BUT NOW EVERYTIME SHE PUTS HER SUIT ON, THE THING ON HER FACE WILL APPEAR TOO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
230K 9.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...