ariel ≫ hemmings

By impediment

"I'm working at Disney World to pay my bills, not to find a boyfriend." | 201 in fanfiction | 93 in short st... More

disclaimer
blurb
playlist
chapter one | "I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty."
chapter three | "But you're cockier than Flynn Rider."
chapter four | "You're on, Prince Charming."
chapter five | "Don't you 'duh' me!"
chapter six | "What are we?"
chapter seven | "Ariel will be right back!"
chapter eight | "Section 16 Part A-"
chapter nine |"You're the perfect person Lucy."
chapter ten | epilogue

chapter two | "You don't belong here."

6.7K 367 402
By impediment

After four more hours of Luke leaning against the grotto walls and doing nothing, Lucy had a sucker stuck in her wig, baby piss on her tail and had slober on her arm from when a full-grown man tried to kiss her several times.

Luke was supposed to be the one preventing these things. He would tell the kids to give Ariel some space and make sure that she was not getting tortured all of the time. Luke focused on his unattractive cuticles, the children's mom's and Lucy's boobs.

Soon, the park began closing and Lucy bid farewell to the last of the children, telling them stupid phrases like "Swim with you soon!" and "Goodbye guppies!".

Luke carried Lucy back to the employee hallway with the bench from earlier, setting Lucy down as she looked up at him sternly.

"What?" Luke asked as he moved his hands away from her, laughing at how angry the girl looked.

"You do not belong here," Lucy hissed, pulling her wig off of her head and throwing it at Luke viciously. "Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of."

"Damn, Lucy," Luke laughed, looking at the wig and beginning to run his hands through the fake red plastic. "Stop being so crabby."

"Your puns suck," Lucy snickered faulty, stripping the durag from her head and putting it next to her on the bench. "You have no idea what the hell you're doing and all you seem to be good at is staring at my boobs."

"Speaking of your boobs," Luke smiled, sitting down next to Lucy on the bench and wrapping his arm around her. "When can I be Prince Eric's ship and sink into them?"

Lucy slapped Luke in the shoulder, suddenly feeling self-conscious of her purple seashells. "You are the type of guy that should work at a strip club, not Disney World!"

"Ease out a bit," Luke whispered into Lucy's ear, his warm breath sending chills down her spine. "You're so tense," he chuckled, moving his hand toward one of her thighs.

"You're making me uncomfortable," Lucy groaned, pushing Luke away and scooting farther on the bench.

"You're making me uncomfortable, too," Luke snickered, moving back to Lucy and stroking her jawline gently. "If you know what I mean."

Lucy then shook her head, pushing Luke onto the floor and screaming at the top of her lungs. "Rape! Rape!"

"I'm not raping you!" Luke whispered, cupping her mouth with his hand to make her shut up. "I just want you to let me show a whole new world."

Lucy pried his hand off of her mouth, making her furrow her eyebrows at him. "That one wasn't even the right movie!"

"Does it look like I care?" Luke smirked, taking his hand away from her face and playing with the stupid little ring that was pierced into his lip.

Lucy studied Luke's face momentarily. He had a very nice structure. Blue eyes, cheekbones, a fine jawline - he was absolutely stunning. Lucy would be all over that son of a bitch if he wasn't such a douche and a pervert.

Lucy sighed, smiling a bit. "You would be so hot if you weren't a horny bastard," she shook her head while muttering under her breath, making Luke laugh. "Will you bring me to the bathroom so I can change?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Luke smirked as he picked Lucy up, receiving a smack in the chest angrily.

Luke brought Lucy into the women's bathroom, hoping to see a hot girl inside or something, but being unlucky in that matter. He sighed and sat Lucy on the counter.

"Open my locker," Lucy commanded, pointing to the bright blue lockers across from the counters. "It's the first one in the right-hand corner. My code is 4207."

Luke looked around and brightened up once he was them. He got on his knees to get on the short locker's level, bringing his hands to the cold lock. He began to slowly punch in the code Lucy gave him and smiled when the lock came undone.

He pulled the bag that laid in the locker outside and threw it at Lucy, making her hurl in disgust. "Thanks," she spat, watching Luke stand up. She started pulling clothes out of the bag to change as Luke watched her. "You can leave now."

"Maybe I don't want to," Luke smirked, leaning against a stall door but failing to impress Lucy. He tripped and fell back, making the door fall open and Luke throw himself into the grimy toilet water.

Lucy laughed the hardest she had in forever, her face becoming bright red and her stomach beginning to churn at the sight of Luke's entire butt in the toilet and unable to get out.

"Help me!" Luke yelled sternly over Lucy's laughing, making her quiet down and sigh.

"I can't help you!" Lucy yelled, having a hard time with her laughing to stop. She pointed down to the mermaid tail on her legs as Luke continued to try and pull his body out of the toilet bowl. "I can't even help myself in this thing!"

"Lucy, seriously," Luke said seriously, panic coming over him as he realized that there was actually no way of him getting out of the toilet. "Just slither on the floor and pull me out of this goddamn toilet!"

Lucy rolled her eyes, flipping her body onto the filthy bathroom floor and bruising her elbow in the process. She scooted her way over to Luke and put her tied legs on the bottom of the toilet to percent herself from moving while taking Luke's wrist in hand.

"On the count of three, I'll pull and you'll try to stand up," Lucy commanded and then counting on the count of three. Luke tried to get up as Lucy pulled his wrist tightly.

But soon, Luke came flying into the floor and ontop of Lucy, making her hurl over in pain as Luke's bulky body hit into her own. Luke laughed as he felt his soaking jeans drip on her fluorescent green tail.

He watched her has she fluttered her eyes open once the pain went slightly away. Luke found Lucy's eyes gazing into hers as he straddled her thin waste on the disgusting bathroom floor. They seemed to just stare there and look at each other for what seemed to be forever until Luke piped up.

"This is gonna sound really weird," Luke laughed, completely captivated by the small girl underneath him. "But I think you're actually really gorgeous."

Lucy laughed, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not gonna let you under the sea anytime soon if that's what you want."

"No," Luke laughed, shaking his head and looking down at Lucy. "Well - yes, but I really do think you aren't just hot. You're cute."

"Thanks," Lucy grinned suspiciously as she looked up into Luke's piercing blue eyes. "Will you pick me back up now?"

"Yeah," Luke nodded, getting off of her hips and lifting her up off of the floor and placing her back on the counter. "I'll leave now."

Lucy nodded, taking her clothes back into hand. "Good idea."

Luke walked out of the bathroom and began to curse himself out as he paced the hallway while Lucy was changing.

He felt the feeling. It was a problematic situation because he had never felt this way before but he knew exactly what it was. The feeling when you actually like someone. Luke was not into this kinda shit. He wasn't into girlfriends or kissing or holding hands or dates but for some reason, he wanted all of that. Why was he feeling this way? He just met this girl this morning and she wasn't all that. He absolutely hated where this was going and needed it all to come to an end immediately.

Soon, Lucy walked out of the bathroom with shorts on, showing off her toned legs to Luke. She sighed as she threw her bag over her shoulder and pointed down the hallway. "We need to find Ashton so we can tell him we're done for the night."

"Okay," Luke nodded, following Lucy down the bright white hallway and shoving his hands into his pocket.

Lucy knocked on the door of Ashton's office, opening the door and popping her head inside. "We're leaving. I'll see you-"

"-Wait," Ashton shook his head, standing up from his seat and pushing his computer mouse away. "I need to ask you of a favor."

Lucy sighed out in annoyance. "What?"

"Will you show Luke around the park?" Ashton smiled, knowing Lucy would be annoyed. "I usually show the new employees around the morning of, but he was last minute and urgent. I would do it now, but I'm swamped with paperwork."

Lucy sighed, looking back at Luke and frowning. She didn't want to stay because she had better things to do like watch Gossip Girl and play Crossy Roads on her phone while sitting at home, but she knew she didn't really have any other choice.

"Fine," she breathed out, making Ashton smile and toss her the key chain from his desk.

"Here are the keys. Show him everything and all of the Magic Kingdom's hidden secrets and the hidden Mickey shit," Ashton smiled, turning back to his computer as Lucy smiled back and shut the door.

"We've got the park to ourselves," Luke smirked, snatching the keys from her hands and spinning the ring around his finger. "Why don't we go to Belle's castle and you can try and tame my beast?"

Lucy smiled, laughing at one of his his pick-up lines for the time because of the fact that she knew he wasn't all perverted. She knew he had a heart down there and was gonna do anything for him to show her his heart and feelings. Wether that meant buying him a five-hundred dollar watch or blowing his dick - she was up for anything.

Lucy smiled while opening the door by the grotto and revealing the dark park to Luke while laughing. "You're such an asshole."

Luke laughed, smirking as he began following Lucy around the park. "I know."

-

wattpad is trying to change my story's privacy settings and idk why bc this is rated mature and all so????? ive probably published this like nine times now bc wattpad wants this private im so sad :-(

but if this story ends up becoming private, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME (this isnt adverstisment for me) BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOULL BE ABLE TO READ THIS ://

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 75 19
*Requests Open, Not Guaranteed* In which a writer does one shots for multiple fandoms. All are with an oc or they're slash. The occasional one shot w...
8.6K 199 34
"I don't need a tutor, I can study and pass on my own. I don't need help from the princess."
12.9K 655 22
"Very well, little mermaid, I shall accept your challenge." "It wasn't a challenge you filthy-" "I, Alexander vow to make you love me before the spe...
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...