The Sister of Rey (KYLO REN R...

By AJwrites01

Rey and Rhy, two sisters abandoned on the miserable planet of Jakku by their parents. They both have long, da... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Episode VII.V
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Episode VIII
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
Episode VIII.V
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FORTY THREE
Episode IX
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
EPILOGUE

Episode VII

3.5K 48 1
By AJwrites01

THE FORCE AWAKENS

The planet of Jakku is not  somewhere you want to be. Yet that is where Rey and her sister live. The two would do anything for each other yet their relationship struggles. Rey resents Rhy for them staying on the planet. But Rhy still has hope- she believes their family will return one day.

So when Rey abandons Rhy, leaving the planet of Jakku behind her, Rhy is not that shocked. But that doesn't make it hurt any less. At some point, Rhy expected this to happen. What she didn't expect was the First Order to come to Jakku, searching for Rey. And she definitely didn't expect Kylo Ren to come after her.

But what she didn't expect most of all was the opportunity to gain power. Will she take it? Or will she trail after Rey just as she always has?

The choice is hers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.3K 37
Following the events after The Last Jedi. "Just a dream, it was just a dream," she says aloud attempting to calm herself, but the feeling doesn't dis...
76.3K 2.1K 23
*** sequel to "Beauty and The Sith Lord" He promised her that their child would be born in a world full of light , but he doesn't seem to be sticking...
49.9K 1.4K 50
"I wanted to join you," Rey said, tears dripping from her face. "Then why didn't you?" Menace crept from Kylo Ren's voice as he turned to make death...
53.6K 835 35
She was abandoned. Left in the orphanage, with nothing from her parents but a name and a necklace. They had no choice. They had responsibilities, no...