๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By sxckerlvt

Red .. such a beautiful colour for many reasons. It coats the feeling of being love and brings joy to those w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

5.1K 82 12
By sxckerlvt

Lamb to the slaughter

___________________________

The pathway to the house exceeded expectations,The dull stone floor twisted in between the tall unlighted trees.

We walked along the path taking in the sounds of the creatures from deep within the Forrest.I halted grabbing Lorenzo's arm in the process.

He went to talk but I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Shit"I mumbled under my breathe.

I knew my father was protective but I completely forgot the extremes he would go to.

I snapped my head towards the left side off the Forrest as an arrow was released heading straight for us.

I caught the arrow in my hand as it sliced my cheek a little.I looked to the boy who was astonished.

"We need to run"

Without a second to spare he grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could along the pathway.I could see the house and the guard that stood at the gate.

We reached the gate and he looked down at me.

"Where's is Mr Dolohov"he asked me pulling out his wand.

I didn't know what to say and he started making his way towards me.Lorenzo tried to step in front but the guard used a spell to hold him against the wall.

My father was so paranoid he hired trained assassins to protect our house.I raised my wand at him stopping myself from moving any further.

"You stupid girl, your father warned me about this"he paused taking off his mask.

"He told me if he didn't return with you he would most likely be dead"

I was scared, my wand was no use this close to him.I didn't want to kill again but it was my only choice if I wanted to survive.

The guards may think I'm weak but they certainly don't know my ability to fight.

He pointed his wand at me and went to speak however I slipped my foot behind him, pushing him back onto the ground.The unexpected trip up anger him.He tried to stand up but I kicked him in the chest and straddled his waist.

I grabbed the pocket knife from his pocket and placed it at his neck.

"You couldn't kill me, your just daddy's princess right"

Tears rolled down from my face as I remembered all the times I failed to do as my father asked and him and the guards would laugh and torture me.

"Your wrong"I cried out.

"Look at you Sierra, your weak.You couldn't kill me even if you wanted to"he spat.

"Enough"I shouted moving the knife in one swift motion across his neck.

He gasped for air as the blood gushed out from his neck.

The struggle stopped he remained still, I climbed off his body and looked down at my hands.

They were drenched in blood and so was my clothes.I watched as my hands shook uncontrollably and my heart raced.

I killed another.

I watched his soul detach from his suffering body leaving him nothing but a corpse.I couldn't bring myself to move, I just sat trying to regain the will to keep going.

He deserved it, he deserved to die, just like my father.

I kept thinking that over and over again but it wouldn't stick.. I was a monster.

"Sierra"someone shouted making me snap my head up at the boy who kneeled in front of me.

He took the knife from my shaking hands and flung it into the woods.

"Can you go up to the house and start packing whilst I get the others?"he asked me tucking a strand of hair out of my face.

I knew there was blood on my face but I didn't know the extent of the mess I was in.

I nooded and stood up from the floor, I walked threw the gates and into the house.

One step inside the door and it all came flooding back.All the pain, all the suffering everything hit me at once.

Tears rolled down my face, I needed to get out of here and fast.

I ran to my room and grabbed a bag, I used magic to enchant the bag so it was bigger inside and used a spell to pack all my clothes into it.

I gathered all my books, makeup, and basic essentials.I took my bag and walked into my fathers study.

I took the photo of my mother and ran out of his study and down to the hallway.I placed down my bag and looked into the mirror that hung on the wall.

There was blood splashed all over my face and down my clothes.There was a large gash on my left cheek and dried tears stained my face.

There was blood in my hair and coming out from nose.I turned around looking around the house I was confined in for 16 years.

I slid down the wall bringing my knees to my chest breaking down into my arms.The pain was too much, the feeling of taking someone's life haunted me.

It's like he was calling me, I could hear his voice ringing in my ears over and over again telling me I was weak.

I was hallucinating, I could see his shadow appearing all over the room.I stood up from the floor placing my hands over my ears trying to drown out the sound of his voice but it was too much.

"Please stop"I cried out, I couldn't contain the emotions anymore.

"Sierra"he whispered over and over again.

I grabbed the dagger from the drawer where the family heirlooms were kept and clutched it tightly in my hand.

The whisperes got louder, they were now like shouts, screams perhaps.

"You will end up just like your mother"he shouted pushing me over the edge.

I turned around to where the voice was coming from and launched the dagger straight at him.

I clutched my eyes shut tightly trying to calm myself down before opening them, I looked ahead to see Lorenzo standing looking at the dagger that almost hit him.

"I'm so sorry"I ran my hands threw my hair trying to calm down.

"It's okay , we need to go right now"he spoke walking towards the door.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door closing it behind me.

I looked down to see the blonde boy and A new boy with dark skin and jet black hair standing at the gate.

They looked up at me and whispered to each other before returning there gaze to the place where I killed him.

We walked over to where they stood and I kept my gaze on the floor

I looked at my hand which wasn't holding my bag.I counted my fingers over and over again making sure everything was real.

"What are we going to do with the body, Riddle will be furious if we leave it here"I heard one of the boys whisper.

I walked past them and dropped my bag next to the gate before standing over the corpse that lay on the floor.

I grabbed his arm and pulled the body towards the edge of the Forrest.He wasn't that heavy so I managed on my own.

They boys watched my every move, they weren't going to expect what was about to happen.

I took my earring out and placed it on his wrist ripping a new cut, the scent of fresh blood roamed the woods.

I walked towards the gate.

"Move to this side of the gate"I spoke slightly shoving them inside.

I closed the gate and locked it and waited until it was safe.

"Sierra what-"I cut Lorenzo off "shh , just wait" I looked over to where I left the body closely.

Seconds later wolves appeared digging there sharp teeth into the body and dragging it into the Forrest.

The howls filled my ears as the sky was getting darker.

"We need to go, now"I looked up at the boys who just looked at me in confusion.

We apparated back to the Mannor and walked towards the door.

"What am I suppose to tell him"I asked Lorenzo not daring to make eye contact.

"The truth"he opened the door, waiting for me inside.

I sighed before emerging into the house not knowing what the anticipate.

____________________________

Hey lovely's, hope you enjoyed this !!
Mattheo should be proud yk aha!
Also we loveeee Enzooo🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.1K 152
"It's one thing to lose a family member from old age, or just them peacefully dying in their sleep, but he...he was only eighteen. I watched the life...
18.1K 472 14
โShe, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
25.1K 539 16
Voldemort once again has a body of flesh and blood. But at what cost? Using the blood of his greatest enemy to return had not been his best plan. Now...
76.3K 2.4K 48
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...