๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ || ๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž...

By artsonistic

Numinous [adj] being both fearful and awed by what is before you ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ช๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’”: ๐‘ด๐’† :)... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง || [๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ]
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ, ๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ-๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ...
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐๐จ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐๐€๐๐† ๐๐€๐๐†!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ง๐€ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐„๐‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
Headcanons + Skits + (A/N)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– || ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— || ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ–ค!!Spotify Playlists!!๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ
โ™ค Skits Pt. 2 โ™ค
!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
!!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“!!!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ?
๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ + ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป ๐‘จ/๐‘ต + ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€!
๐‘ฝ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’๐’•๐’” + ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž
!!๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐Œ๐„๐๐“!! (เท†ห™แต•ห™เท†)โ™ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” || ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž
?!๐Ž๐๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐!?(*โฐโ–ฟโฐ*)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• || ๐˜/๐'๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง
||๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ||
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘!!
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ || ๐€๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ || ๐๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ || ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ || ๐‹๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” || ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• || ๐•๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– || ๐Ž๐๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— || ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž ๐š ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝก๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐Ž๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž

9.5K 453 1K
By artsonistic

ADMIN NOTE】

✎ fairly short chapter served to anticipate a much longer chapter later- 

How have yall been? 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Fuck...I'm so scared"

Thinking it was a good idea to take your mind off things, for the time being, you made your way to "the living room"

As fucked as these people were, you were still baffled at the fact the living room wasn't entirely fucked up by now.

You saw BEN hovering over the carpet floor directly in front of the TV monitor. It appeared that he was playing a game but got bored and was now fiddling with the fibers on the carpet.

He immediately sensed your presence and turned to you, "eyyy it's my pogchamp, Y/n!" He held his hands out to finger gun at you.

You ribbed your temples as your entire body shriveled in cringe at that little nickname, "don't...ever call me that again," you chuckled out.

"Well I mean, if you're gonna die soon, I'd like to have made you cringe one last time," he grinned with a slight hint of fear.

"Yeesh, everyone's just preparing for my death huh-" you playfully rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Well, I dunno, I'd hate to see ya go. You're big brain unlike most of these losers," he chuckled.

"Everyone is saying that...man, I'm giving myself main character vibes..."

"Mmm" you turned your head downwards, trying your best not to think about your circumstances too much. But with everyone bringing it up, it was extremely difficult.

Ben seemed to notice your change of expression. So, he changed the subject, "ya got any favorite games?"

You perked up since gaming was one of the things you liked doing in your free time, "uhm yea actually [insert your list here(or in the comments so I can judge you)]," you responded.

His smile turned into a grin, "ahh yess I see, you have taste."

You mirrored his smug smirk and folded your arms together, "indeed I do."

"In that case..." his voice had an odd glitchy reverb to it, "have this," his hand began glitching, and slowly, an object took shape.

The glitched-out object then took normal form as a little pin of [insert ur favorite game character here/logo]

He held out the little pin for you to grab. You carefully took it from him, ever so slightly grazing against his pale hand. His hand was oddly cold to the touch. But it was a little soothing.

You felt a heartfelt smile form on your face, "thanks dude," but then you questioned, "can you just do that with anything you want?"

He shook his head, "I can only really do objects that can fit into my hand. It also has to be an object that already exists. So somewhere in the world, that pin glitched out of that space," he explained.

You nodded, quite fascinated by his answer, "you should do that with small hand-held weapons."

He smirked, "how do you think we got all of our weapons in that chamber?" He then licked his tongue and pointed at himself sending you a smug wink with it.

"God, if I survive, I want to slap this little bitch whenever he smirks like that" 

Unfortunately, your casual conversation had to come to an end when Hoodie and Masky entered the room. Ben's demeanor seemed to have changed as he almost immediately got up and left. Now it was just you and two proxies.

You felt yourself gulp in worry and intimidation. After all, today is essentially determining whether you live or die.

"You ready?" Hoodie's voice startled you.

"If I'm being honest, fuck no," your voice spoke full of reluctance.

"You'll be fine. Either see you on the other side or never again. It was nice meeting you," Masky spoke with a dead tone.

"Yeah, sure"

"That's very reassuring of you," you sarcastically chuckled out.

"Really gonna be a sarcastic asshat right now?" Masky groaned, rubbing his temples.

Feeling an odd sense of confidence, you folded your arms and shot a smirk at him, "yup. If I'm gonna leave the face of this earth, I gotta leave with the satisfaction of annoying you."

He rolled his eyes (to your surprise. You thought he was gonna punt kick you dead), "you're just like Ben for fucks sake."

You laughed, "that's funny, cuz I essentially repeated what he told me."

"Course' ya did," he chuckled.

"What the fuck. He laughed. Oh god did someone poison this man??? This guy never fucking laughs oh god I'm in danger aren't I-" 

It seemed Hoodie caught onto your race of thoughts through your expression. He placed a hand on your shoulder, giving it a little rub. "Come on, we gotta go," he spoke with a soothing voice. A crazy contrast to Masky's.

The two guided you down the hallway. The halls were foreign to you. They're taking you down an area you've never been in which was nerve-wracking in itself.

You took a turn and at the end of the hallway stood the last person you wanted to encounter at the moment.

Puppeteer.

He stood with crossed arms leaning on a door frame. You rolled your eyes, making it obvious he took note of it.

"Yea, wonderful seeing you too Y/n," his signature smirk bore down on you.

You quickly flipped him off before turning back to the other 2 proxies for closure. The two simply nodded your direction as a way of wishing you luck. Could've either been for the test or had to deal with Puppeteer as a last interaction.

Just like when the two of you first met, Puppeteer had your hands entrapped in his glowing golden strings.

"Goddammit, this again?" You groaned out, rolling your eyes.

"Don't wanna pest like you running around last minute," he grinned, satisfied with your entrapped position. His grin was then replaced with a serious expression (damn, that's the first), "so, how are you feeling about possibly dying within the next 24 hours?"

You thought for a bit, but ended up simply shrugging the thought off ", well, if I die, I die I guess."

"Why is it so easy to say that. It's like you don't give a damn about your life," his enraged tone caught you off guard. Almost in an offensive way too. Who is he to assume you don't actually give a shit.

"It's not like I can do anything about it," you glared at him, starting to get pissed off since, yet again, he was picking a fight with you.

He suddenly took ahold of the collar of your shirt, "then fucking pass."

"Why the hell do you care so much?" You seethed back at him, unfortunately being unable to push him away from you.

It seemed words got caught in his throat. He had to think for a bit but seemed to brush off what he was originally gonna say. His smirk returned, "so I can continue being an asshole to you."

"This bitch and his god damn mood swings are gonna be the death of me."

"Hmmm then it seems our motivations are the same," you mirrored his smirk.

He let go with an elongated sigh.

"You're something else Y/n." 

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』

PERCENTAGES

Guide: [From the character's POV] (In case you forgot)

0-10% - Dislike

10%-20% - Neutral

20%-30% - Approaching platonic relationship

30-55% - Platonic relationship

55-65% - Approaching romantic relationship

65%-80% - Romantic relationship

80-100% - Obbsesive relationship

𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇 >> 8% (no change)

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒚 >> 8.5% Though it may not seem like it, he still has yet to admit that he appreciates a new presence around. 

𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆 >> (New!) 18% From the start, he took a slight liking to you, but never really cared about your presence. But, as time passed, he honestly would be grateful if you are the one to have finally pass after no one was able to for a few years. 

𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒚 >> 23.5% (no change)

𝑷𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓 >> 8% Though he was offended that you seemed so careless about your own life, he was lowkey glad his possible last few words with you weren't too bad/toxic

𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 >> 34% (no change) 

𝑩𝒆𝒏 >> 32% (New!) From the first encounter, he took a liking to you due to you being able to tolerate most of his bullshit without resorting to violence or neglect like the rest. He was glad you accepted his gift as well. He for sure has high hopes that you pass. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 1 27
{ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐๐˜๐๐€๐’๐“๐€ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ & ๐€๐๐€๐‹๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐’ } ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜: ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด,๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ |โœ“| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
591K 8K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
45.6K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
7.9K 291 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...