๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„ ๐Œ๐‘.๐€. kalyn...

By -angelsbqtch

๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ. ... More

๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐˜๐„ ๐Œ๐‘. ๐€
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ

124 1 1
By -angelsbqtch

[ 𝟶𝟶𝟾 ]

messages :

[ co-parent 1 sent a
message to co-parent 1! ]

co-parent 1 as 𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏
co-parent 2 as 𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕

co-parent 1
[attachment.1image]

[ ms meatball buckets jr is staring into the camera, teeth bared as she claws at stuffed minecraft bee. her eyes seem to be glowing, a bright scarlet red. all in all, it looks like a demon possessed her body. ]

co-parent 1
she misses you 🥺

co-parent 2
did ms meatball buckets jr force you to send this?

co-parent 1
maybe.
anyways could you come and get her? i need to study for an exam and want to limit distractions
pwease 😢

co-parent 2
╣[-_-]╠
i'll come over if you never say that again.

co-parent 1
fine.
hurry up i need to study soon 😫

co-parent 2
i'm coming

co-parent 1
that's what she said
😏😏😏😏

co-parent 2
(⊙︿⊙)
never mind-

co-parent 1
NO WAIT-

three consecutive knocks echoed through the koury and co. house, making kalynn perk up. she was laid out on the couch, watching some it's always sunny on the tv. she sighed in relief at the sweet sound of august's arrival, moving ms meatball buckets jr from were she was on the older girls stomach.

with the cat cradled to her chest, kalynn waltzed over to the front door.

     on the outside of the building stood august, waiting patiently. they shifted anxiously, pondering if they should knock again, only for kalynn to open the door.

     "ms meatball buckets jr!" august gasps upon seeing her, stepping forward to pet the small cat. kalynn cleared her through over dramatically, making them look up to her as well. "and kalynn," they added with a small smile.

"thank you," kalynn grinned back, handing their shared cat over. then, as a quick afterthought, spoke kindly. "do you want anything to drink? i think hoover just bought this weird juice concoction from the store," she offered with a nearly hopeful tone.

of course, she would blame that on not wanting to study.

august looked up from ms meatball buckets jr at the offer, eyes all lit up and wondersome. "yeah, sure." but, anxiety got the better of them and they added on in a hesitant voice, one hand stroking over the cats fur unconsciously, "if that's not too much to ask?"

kalynn rolled her eyes playfully, stepping away from the door to leave some space. she waved them in, announcing, "to the kitchen you go, co-parent 2."

"that's such a stupid answer-"

"it literally isn't-!" kalynn defended, gasping in offence at the statement prior. the two were interrupted by ms meatball buckets jr meowing loudly in annoyance, irritated by all their moving. her head burrowed into the couch pillow as if to say "let me sleep."

next to her, jade tucked her head into the other cats stomach, eyes closed.

august clicked their tongue. "she's so expressive for a deaf cat." they state, raising an eyebrow as the cat in question began to snore lightly.

kalynn nodded, expression mirroring august's. "yeah, we should probably get that checked out." explained the brunette shortly, arm falling over the end of the couch, hand just next to the space where august's head was.

in response, august furrowed their eyebrows, glancing between ms meatball buckets jr and their co-parent of said cat.

"why the cats so expressive?" they questioned, utterly puzzled.

at this, kalynn giggled quietly, beck looking up from where the cat sat on her lap. "no, idiot," she replied back, light heartedly. she poked at august's head, making them glare. "we should get the whole deaf thing checked out."

august's eyes widened in realization, turning back to ms meatball buckets jr. "oh- yeah, that would probably be best." still turned to the cat, august put on that "pet voice" that everyone has (literally everyone. you can't deny it.) and cooed. "isn't that right, ms meatball buckets jr~"

ms meatball buckets jr, in response, or lack thereof, did not move.

"hm."

"that's not a good sign."

an entire hour later, august finally remembered-

"oh, shoot-" they realized, wide eyes turned to kalynn. she raised a perfectly structured eyebrow in question, awaiting a reply. "didn't you have to study?!" august beseeched frantically.

kalynn frowned.

"yeah," she groaned, wanting nothing more than to continue chatting along with august instead of studying for that boring exam.

august took this as the classic sign of "i should but... i don't want to" and suggested after a moment of silence, "i could go and get you some coffee if you want? maybe a donut for brain power?"

eyebrows drawn together, kalynn recalled. "isn't brain power fueled by like... healthy food?"

sighing, august continued. "either i get you a head of lettuce or a donut. which would you prefer?" they deadpanned.

kalynn smirked, holding back a laugh. "i'd prefer the head, actually-"

standing abruptly, august flushed. "the donut it is." they cleared their throat, making eye contact with the now cackling brunette. "i'll be back with that soon. you- go study, or something."

and, as a last thought, they did finger guns on the way out the door, cheeks still hot.

they definitely regretted that once they got back to their car.

when august got back to the house with two iced coffees and a box of assorted donuts, they were surprised to see kalynn actually studying. it wasn't like they didn't think she could, just that they highly doubted she would want to.

"oh, finally-" kalynn hopped up, taking the box of donuts from august with a smile of relief. "i forgot how freaking boring studying is." she said, allowing the other space to set down the coffees.

august hummed in agreement. "yeah, that's usually how studying is." they looked over the kitchen island, where kalynn's notebooks, textbooks, highlights, etc. was spread out. it looked mildly chaotic.

"thanks for the coffee's and donuts," kalynn thanked gratefully, taking a sweet sip of the cold beverage she was handed. she gestured to them absentmindedly. "-you're a great co-parent."

august took this as their turn to grin, answering back. "as are you, co parent."

from the couch, ms meatball buckets jr sat, completely oblivious to her parents conversation. although, she did look quite content, all cuddled up with jade. kalynn and august would take that as a win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 4.4K 24
โ i'll teach you how to love me. โž +social media au โ”€completed: oct. 02, 2020
71.8K 1.9K 43
๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‰๐จ๐ซ๐๐š๐ง ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ...
54.5K 2.9K 200
This is a collection of Kaylor jokes. I saved all the dirtiest jokes for you. Enjoy! Do you get the jokes? Thanks for 10K readers. Thanks for readin...
86.5K 5.1K 23
โ i like you, but i'm just kidding. โž +social media au โ”€completed: aug. 07, 2020