All Lust and War ✓

By venusorionv

~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple y... More

Character aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Epilogue

Author's note

630 4 0
By venusorionv

Bongiorno once again!

Thank you for choosing this story. This is something that I've wanted to write but only got comfortable with doing so recently. I'll be releasing these chapters once or twice a week. I've written a good chunk of them already and the only thing they need is editing and to be published.

This will be a professor and student troupe. All of legal age, takes place in college and includes a "good girl" and a dominant professor. (Far from reality, but that's why we read these things.)

This book is a standalone, but exists in the same Universe as my new upcoming series - All His. That doesn't mean that you need to know what happens in the mentioned books and it may be better to dive into this one first to get a better understanding of some of the characters that will be developed in the series.

I don't plan to make this a long story, but I do hope to make it a bit steamier.

All characters have their aesthetics provided as well as some brief descriptions along the way, however, you can imagine whomever you'd like.

——————

Some warning before you begin:

- This book contains mature content and very explicit scenes involving BDSM.

- It has mature language.

- If you're not comfortable with this troupe, I'd advise you to not read this.

——————

If this doesn't stop you, then enjoy.

All rights reserved. I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

I don't own any of the pictures used throughout the story. I found them all on Pinterest.

All the love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.6K 60
His hips snapped against mine in one smooth move and my eyes burned behind my lids as his big member stretched my virgin hole with no care. The move...
1M 25.1K 61
In an instant his lips were on mine, and without even knowing how, I felt myself succumbing to him. I pulled away quickly, but both of his hands went...
480K 11.2K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓...
2.5M 81.1K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...